Ain't Wearin' No Bra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol seemed shocked that I was taking down her panties, and even tried to stop me for a second, but I was persistent and eased the undies down, exposing an abundant triangle of golden fur, slightly darker than the hair on her head.

The smell of her sex was dizzying, the pungent aroma almost bowling me over as I removed the panties and moved my face into the delta. Carol was hairy down there, even more so than my late wife had been, and although she may have been self conscious about it, the sight and scent of Carol's dense bush only made me more aroused.

I wrapped my hands under and around Carol's hips, holding her down and drawing her towards my face as I buried my tongue in the steamy cauldron that was her cunt. The second my tongue hit her clit, Carol started howling, and as I lapped at her pungent pussy I was grateful for the long distance between our houses, because Carol was a screamer.

My tongue slid up and down her pussy, my cheeks bathed in the juice of her plump labia as my face devoured her teenage sex, bringing back old memories. The sounds, the smells and the tastes all combined to make me crazy, and as Carol came it was all I could do to keep her from sliding up over the back of the sofa as she came like someone possessed.

My cock, somehow, was hard again, and as Carol continued to spasm with the aftershocks of her orgasm I moved up close to the edge of the couch, my cock in hand, wiggling the little nub up and down the channel in anticipation of what was to follow.

The look on Carol's face was one of shock, apparently as stunned as I was that I was hard again, and as I began to slide my cock inside of her she screamed.

"No, Mr. Schiller!" Carol shrieked, recoiling from me so quickly that she toppled of the couch cowering in fear. "I can't!"

"Okay okay okay," I said when her reaction was suggesting I was about to rape her, which was definitely not the case. "I'm sorry honey. I thought the way you were acting that you wanted me to."

"No," Carol gasped as she shook her head violently. "Daddy would kill me."

"Fine, honey," I said calmly while trying to get her to relax before she had a stroke. "I'm sorry about that, okay?"

"Shouldn't have even let you put your mouth down there, but I got a little crazy for a spell," Carol said. "Hope Daddy don't figure out what you did."

"How exactly would your father know about something like that?" I asked.

"Oh you don't know my Daddy!"

"I know him," I replied, omitting the word unfortunately.

"He's got his ways," Carol said, with a look that bordered on religious fervor. "He's got like a sixth sense about impurity. He said that he knew the minute Momma started whoring around."

"Huh?"

"It's true!" Carol declared. "Any of us does anything nasty - it's like he can read our minds or something. Just last week Daddy figured out that Dave had abused himself. Next thing you know I hear my brother howling as he's hanging from the rafters in the barn along with the whistling of the switch."

"You get beat for masturbating?" I asked incredulously, and Carol nodded.

If I had grown up in that house I figure I would had my ass cut to ribbons, and while I knew that some people out here in the sticks were weird, Ted Brown sounded positively barbaric.

"With all that, how in the world did you ever get to do anything?" I asked, referring to the couple of guys she said she had given hand-jobs and blow-jobs to.

"Well," Carol said, leaving an uncomfortable silence hanging in the air. "They're family."

"Who's family?"

"Daddy and Jeff," she replied, with Jeff being her older brother.

"Wait a minute," I said as Carol started to shrink away from me. "Are you telling me that your father and your older brother..."

"Don't be mad at me Mr. Schiller," Carol sobbed.

"I'm not mad," I insisted. "But you're telling me that your father makes you jerk him and your brother off?"

"Yeah."

"And you're supposed to suck on their cocks too?"

"Yeah, and since Jeff turned 18 he gets to do me the family style like Daddy does every Saturday night."

"The family style?"

"Yeah. Dave, he's only just turning 17 so he has to wait until he's 18 like Jeff did," Carol explained. "Daddy's strict about that. On his 18th birthday he gets to have a drink of bourbon and do it with me family style."

"Carol, I don't understand what this family style is," I said.

"You know," she answered as she pointed to her backside.

"Your father and brother stick their cocks in your ass every Saturday night?" I practically screamed.

"Just my older brother," Carol corrected. "Daddy can do it any night he wants though.

"And you do it?"

"You're mad at me," Carol said.

"No I'm not. Your father is a sick fuck."

"I wouldn't tell him that."

"No wonder your mother took off," I deduced.

"Maybe she did," Carol said. "Not sure about that. She never did say goodbye."

"Good grief," I said, wondering whether the poor woman was buried somewhere in that farm.

"We can do it family style if you want," Carol said, her face coming to life as if a light bulb just appeared over her head.

"I don't want to do it family style," I said, the thought of sticking my cock in Ted Brown's spunk making my stomach churn.

"Don't you like it that way?" Carol said. "It's really good and tight, especially since your thing is way fatter than... oh. You aren't hard anymore. You are mad at me."

I shook my head and just before I started crying I turned and hurried to the bathroom, making it just before I lost my Hungry Man dinner. When I emerged from the bathroom Carol was gone, probably sneaking back to her personal hell, while I sat and stared at the muted TV for a long time.

***

Carol came back the next night, all upset. Her father had been waiting for her last night when she tried to sneak back in, and he accused her of doing improper things, claiming he could smell someone's seed on her.

Ted Brown was either pretty perceptive or just a lucky guesser, but Carol insisted that he somehow could read their minds and knew when any of them were up to no good, as she put it.

"What did he do to you?" I asked, and Carol took off her blouse and showed me her back, which bore the marks of the switch that her father had whipped her with.

"Why don't you just move out?

"To where?" Carol asked.

"Here," I heard myself saying. "Move in with me."

"He would find me," Carol said as she shook her head. "Then he would kill me - probably you too. Burn your house down."

"Well then just move away," I said. "Move out of the county. Out of the state. I'll give you enough money to settle in somewhere until you can find a job."

"Wouldn't matter where I went," Carol lamented. "He would find me. He knows."

"Well, let me put something on those scratches," I said, and after I came back with a cloth and some Bactine, Carol let me take care of her.

"Stings," Carol said as the medicine hit the sores, but after a while she relaxed.

"Do you just stand there and take it? I asked, and Carol explained that she got dragged to the barn by her hair and gets her wrists tied to these rope bracelets he's got secured to a cross-beam.

"Hurts me more because I'm shorter than my brothers," she said, which accounted for the red marks around her wrists. "I have to stand on my tippi-toes, but even then my feet don't touch the ground when he gets wailing on me, and it hurts my shoulders and hands."

"The man is a sadist," I said, moving my hands up to rub her broad shoulders.

"You aren't gonna get sick again, are you?" Carol asked. "I know I made you so disgusted last night that you got sick. Surprised you even want to touch me."

"It isn't you. It's that sick bastard and the things he does to you," I told her. "I feel like going down there and kicking his ass."

"Even if you could, he would get you in the end. You think you know him but you have no idea what he's like," Carol said. "If I wasn't for you to being here to talk to, I think I would go crazy."

"I'm always here for you," I assured her. "I'd do anything for you."

"I want to feel you inside of me," Carol said, leaning back into me.

"I'm sorry - I can't do that," I said, the thought of doing that family style vulgarity making me cringe, not the act itself but for what it represented to her. "Anything but that."

"Not that," Carol said as she turned to face me. "Make love to me... like real people do."

***

Her pussy was like a vice, even for the very modest thickness of the tip of my dick. When I began sinking deeper into Carol, it got even tighter, but I leaned into her, forcing my thick curved cock into her cramped pussy.

"Relax honey," I said, noticing the tears running down Carol's cheeks as I worked more of myself into her. "You're so tight."

As I leaned into Carol, sinking the entire arched prong into her pussy, I brushed the tears from her face and told her how pretty she was and how much I cared about her.

"That's it," I groaned while thrusting into Carol harder and faster.

"You're so tight honey," I gasped as I began to work in and out of her sex, the sloshing noises in chorus with Carol's whimpering. "So good."

I happened to look down, remembering how erotic it used to be when I would watch myself going in and out of my wife, and when I did I stopped on a dime.

"Oh no!" I choked as I looked down at the once strawberry blonde hair that surrounded Carol's sex, now a very different color, stained with the evidence of what I had just done to her.

At first I wanted to blame her. It was her fault. What kind of girl not only jerks some old bastard off in the afternoon, but sneaks over at night for more? What's more, she goes down on him like a pro? What kind of a girl does that? Certainly not - a virgin.

It didn't stop me though, in fact I barely missed a stroke as I kept thrusting myself into her ravaged pussy, and Carol was too busy writhing and squirming under me to notice my moment of guilt. She came - her eyes bugging half out of her skull as she dug her fingers into my arms - and as her pussy tried to snap my cock in half I came too, filling Carol's womb with my seed.

"Wow," Carol said softly before I rolled off of her and rested beside her, and thankfully she didn't tell me that it was better than what she had been made to do to her old man and brothers. "It was worth what Daddy's gonna do to me when I get home."

"He won't know," I told her, but she shook her head as she looked up at the ceiling with her hands linked behind her head.

"Yes he will," Carol sighed. "I told you he knows everything us kids do."

I dropped it, choosing instead to toy with the hair that filled her exposed armpit, and she giggled but didn't stop me as I kept playing.

"The girl on I Dream of Jeannie shaves her underarms," I said in passing.

"That's because Jeannie don't live with my Daddy," Carol opined. "Daddy says women should stay natural, the way the creator made us."

"Religious man, huh?" I said while resisting the urge to remind Carol that I didn't recall any commandment that said thou shall fuck my daughter in the ass.

"It makes me look like a boy, doesn't it?"

"No," I responded while glancing down at her breasts rising and falling. "Actually it's kind of sexy."

"Can we do it again?" Carol asked after a minute. "Can't get in any more trouble if I do it twice. That is, if you want to."

"Oh, I want to," I said. "It's more like if I can or not."

"Oh, you can alright," Carol said as she slid down to make sure I could, and as it turned out, she was right.

The second time was even better than the first for Carol, and although my body was staring to betray me, with my back becoming as stiff as my dick, I was loving it too. Gone was the fear in Carol's eyes and the guilt from my soul. She was a woman and I was a man, and what we were doing was very right.

Afterward, we took a bath together and I washed Carol's very sore private area with love. It was fun times until it became time for Carol to go back home. Refusing my offer of a ride home for fear of her daddy seeing the car, she kissed me good bye and headed down the road for home.

***

I thought about the hold that sick fuck Ted Brown had on Carol, and for the boys for that matter. They seemed pretty sick too but what else would you expect when you get raised in a household when sadism and sodomy are taught?

After about 15 minutes, I couldn't stand just sitting there so I headed down the road in my car, lights out, just to make sure that Carol wasn't actually right about her father being able to read minds or whatever powers she imagined him having.

Down at the Brown farm, the light were out, so I breathed a sight of relief and went a ways down the road to tun around. It was then that I saw that there was a light on in the barn, and after I rolled down the window I heard a distressed voice crying out.

How fast can I drive a half mile? Never faster than that night, and as I tore across my lawn and jumped out of the car I cursed myself for not being better prepared. I ran into the spare room and grabbed my gun, which had only been used a couple of times for deer hunting, and after making a quick phone call to the County Sheriff's off ice to report a ruckus at the Brown farm, back I went.

What had happened in that four minutes I was gone, I don't know, but when I burst through the door the sight sickened me. Ted Brown and his oldest boy were standing there, naked as jaybirds with their stiff peckers waving around. Carol. Poor sweet Carol was hung up just like she said she would be.

She was either passed out or on the way to unconsciousness, with her eyes rolled back in her head as she dangled helplessly by her wrists, with every muscle and tendon in her arms and shoulders fully expressed in the dim light of the lantern.

"Schiller! You're the fucking pervert that ruined my little girl?" Ted Brown snarled as he saw me standing there looking quite like John Wayne with my rifle ready.

"Shut up," I snapped as I waved the gun around as menacingly as I could manage. "The only sick sonofabitch in this room is you. Take that thing out of her - NOW!"

They had stuck what turned out to be the handle of a hammer into Carol, and I suppose that they had been merciful in their perverted ways that they hadn't used it the other way. What they had done to her back was not something I could see, but given the branches the two of them had I didn't want to look.

Carol's brother took the hammer out of his sister and looked at me, his dick no longer erect. His father was still hard though, probably getting off on this craziness, and after cursing me out reminded me that I was outnumbered.

"Which one of us are you going to shoot?" Ted Brown asked as he took a step toward me, leaving another dozen or so between us. "And which one of us is going to kill you after that?"

"Why don't you come find out? I don't want to shoot your boy because you're the problem here," I said as I tired to keep the gun from shaking. "And where's your other son?"

"Around," Ted Brown said with a sadistic grin, and I think he started to say something about me going to find out, when I did.

I remember feeling the blow on the back of my head, which turned out to be the result of his youngest smashing my skull with a shovel, and because of the concussion I got from that, what happened after that is either a jumble or forgotten.

Because I am able to tell the tale, the story does not end with me meeting my end. The dramatic rescue came not from me being James Bond-like in saving my young love but from the Deputy that arrived a bit after I came in and screwed up.

I do recall thinking it was weird that everybody was upside down, which was actually the result of the Brown family minus Carol stripping my clothes off and tying me upside down next to Carol. My back stung when I would come to every few seconds, but that was nothing compared to my groin, which hurt like hell.

Turns out they had managed to work some kind of bungee cord around my cock and balls while wrapping the other end of the rope loosely around my neck, which explained that ghastly purple thing pointed down at me while my head spun.

I'm sure the young deputy who came to our rescue had quite a tale to tell back at headquarters, even though only the sketchiest details of what happened ever made it to the newspapers.

Carol was bruised and battered but had no lasting injuries, at least of the physical kind. As for me, my nuts ached for a few weeks but everything still worked after the pain went away, as Carol could attest to after she moved in with me.

Carol was reluctant to press charges, but I wasn't, and the Deputy had seen enough to make my accusations believable if it even came to court. It didn't, with Ted Brown agreeing to take a deal to put his ass away for about 5 to 8 years so his boys would get off easy.

I wasn't even mad about the young fella clocking me with the shovel - hell - I would likely have done the same this for my father, and he would have got off free and clear if he didn't try to set my car on fire one night.

Dumb kid not only torched my car but set his pants on fire in the process, so after he got out of the hospital he joined the rest of the Brown males in prison.

As you can imagine, Carol and yours truly were rather infamous around those parts after that, and while it didn't bother me all that much it took a toll on Carol. Heck, I knew it was only a matter of time anyway, so after about a year I offered to set her up in a town at the other end of the state. Sort of like our own version of the witness protection program.

I got her a decent apartment, made sure she got a GED, and even helped her get a job. It wasn't anything great, but anything was an improvement over the hell she grew up in. She still contacted me from time to time, asking about how I was and how her older brother was doing down at the farm

Her older brother and I - we had a kind of understanding, and as it turned out the kid was okay. Just a little twisted, but his little stint in jail came with some counseling, so when he got out I even helped him a little bit down at his farm and he's doing okay. Hopefully his old man will die in jail so he won't get back and screw the kid up again.

Carol's messages to me became less frequent, but while that worried me, I found out that she was not only doing okay but was doing great at her job and at life. She even met a guy, which she told me with considerable trepidation.

"I'm happy for you," I told her, and that was the truth.

She deserved something better than what she had; better than the torture chamber of his father's and better than a run down old guy like me could give her. We had given each other what we needed, and while my best days were behind me, Carol's were yet to come, or at least that's what I hope for.

***

thanks for reading

12