All Comments on 'Airplane Rendezvous'

by cybergirlsex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Make it very public

Doing it right where they are at is great, but make no effort to hide anything and enjoy some of the other men and the female flight attendant, too. Sounds like a great story. Get carried away with the open public sex on the entire flight. Cum flying everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep it public

The story is great so far...keep it public and just go where you want with the story....pretty addicting too!

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69about 12 years ago
Outstanding Story

I instantly added you as a favorite author of mine as soon as I finished the story! Wish I could have given you a ten star rating, because it would definitely be worth it. Please keep the sex public and I second the idea of adding the female flight attendant and as many of the other guys into scenarios as you see fit. Just let your imagination get as kinky and wild as possible, this storyline is made for it. I hope to read the next chapter soon! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
exposed

I love the thought of them fucking right there in the seat!

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
I think you should further explore the deep recesses of your juiced up and clearly receptive cunt.

Naughty girl. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it

This is a huge turn on! I would love to be her!

StargodissStargodissabout 12 years ago
Please!

Please keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
joy ride

go girl..on his lap and into your pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous