All Comments on 'Airport Search Ch. 3'

by Powerone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
oh puleeeeez!

gimme a break! obviously you live in the unreal world. there is no way a woman could perfom like that except in a man's fantasy. and please take a class in english grammer. spell check is a handy tool as well. you show promise but edit your work and get a hold on reality just a tad to make your stories believable.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Your Story is Pue Fantsy

It's what it is suppossed to be a Fantasy, maybe a dark fantasy, but a fantasy none the less. You need to get a ptoogreader or editor, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Makes me so hard.....

You are the absolute master of erotic literature. I would love to do all these things to a young beautiful girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HomeLand Security Stole Your Stories!!

So, I have to wonder -- where did the first 2 chapters get to? You're referring to earlier incidents that are not/no longer posted. Please fix -- very curious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I found you again

I have been a fan of your writing for years and have read every thing of it I could find. This did NOT disappoint me. WOW! But, where are chapter's 1 & 2? By the way, are there anymore "Joanna" stories? I've found #1 & #2 the sequal.

18Webber18Webberover 14 years ago
Why does it start om chapter THREE???

Good vivid story, but why start on chapter 3? First thing I felt I'm missing the preamble to what I was reading. There wasn't any mention in your intro, so wassup wit dat?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Missing Stories

Where's airport search ch. 1 and 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW....what a HOTT story!!

I am loving both, the humiliation and sexual degradation she is going though, but also the pain, as both of those things turn me on and make me wet more than anything else ever has. I am picturing myself being her, having those things done to me just as they are being done to her.

Wet, hott, horny...and loving it.

catt...(Tom's sub/slut in training, 'shared' bi wife)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where are the first two chapters?

I'm loving this story, but I want to read the first two chapters. Where are they, please???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Where's the earlier part of the story? Where she comes to Cuba?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous