Aisha in Venice Ch. 04

Story Info
Last days in Venice.
5.8k words
13.4k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 03/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

By Dan57 and Aisha

Chapter 04

Last days in Venice

Aisha had still a very important appointment on Valentine's Day. She remained as long as she could with Dan before Kira invaded the bedroom. "Wake up, lazy bones! I know that Dan is a very good lover but you must meet other men! Sue has told me that tomorrow morning, you are to pick up a guy and receive him bareback. Are you in a fertile period?

"I am afraid not, Kira but I asked Dan to take my anal virginity a couple of hours ago. You are right when you say he is a very good lover and I would like to offer him the first chance of breeding me, if that doesn't bother you!" Aisha said sleepily, still feeling like Dan was in her. She looked around, and saw the bed next to her empty. A shower running told her that Dan was in the toilet.

"Not at all! You may enjoy him as much as you want! We have found plenty of things to do together, Sue and I!" Kira laughed.

"Yeah, we heard!" It was Aisha's turn to laugh. "You are very vocal, Kira! I don' think there is a risk of pregnancy for me, I will be careful. And I will ask Dan to pull out! It'll be more like a rehearsal for what will occur after our return to the states!"

"So it has been decided! Congratulations, Aisha. May I inquire who will be the lucky father?"

"My lover and owner Brad, of course! He has already invited my husband to come and see me bred by him. If I know Brad sufficiently well, he will then tell Umer to make the pregnancy tests himself and report him directly the results."

"How crude! He really wants to humiliate your husband! What has he done to incur his wrath?"

"Just disdain his own wife treat me with disrespect, and be a piss poor of a lover! He repeatedly left me alone for weeks and never even really tried to make me cum. Brad was a neighbour and saw my despair and he came to my rescue! Aisha explained, her eyes opening.

"And he ravished the poor abandoned wife!" Kira laughed again.

"That was the general idea! Umer is a lousy lover, much more interested by his own pleasure than mine. He usually cums so fast that I can never reach my own orgasm and does not care about my pleasure at all!" Aisha sounded upset; she still could nor forgive Umer for being a lousy lover.

"Then you are completely right taking a lover and humiliating him! I would not mind helping out too!" Kira said seriously, she hated men who did not seem to care about their partner's pleasure.

"For that you will have to come to the States! » Aisha laughed.

"That's not a problem! Moreover, several girls of Kyrhan's harem live in the USA. It would be an opportunity to visit them! Do you think Brad might object?"

"I don't think so," Aisha snickered, "especially if you are ready to be fucked by him! Any pretty girl he can bed, suits him just fine!"

"And what about Umer?"

"Don't worry about him : what he thinks is of no importance! All he cares about is getting his tiny cock into a hole, a few thrusts and that's it!"

"Then I may have an idea, starve him completely of sex and let him watch you continuously fucked by sturdy and well hung studs; I am sure that would catch his fancy!"

Now Aisha laughed really loudly. "I am sure Brad is thinking alone those same lines. He has a group of friend ; they are well built athletes, and Brad invited them for the party where he formally introduced me as his lover, something like an engagement party. They are very attractive men and they are much better endowed than Umer of course. He didn't even try to make a scene when I stayed with Brad for the night and he accepted my return later without comment!"

"Then we will force him to beg you to come back home!" Kira said.

"The question right now is : do I want him back? I mean he not a bad person, in other ways, but all of the different studs I met here in Venice and Dan in particular gave me more pleasure in a few hours than Umer has ever given me." Aisha did not add that in her opinion, Brad was not exactly husband material, and to her, Umer, was husband material in all other ways.

Kira realized that Aisha was hiding something from her, but did not push the matter. As soon as Dan emerged from the toilet, Kira left Aisha alone to freshen up and change, but not before insisting that the make a short outing to buy a new three edged hat for Aisha.

An hour after breakfast, they returned with a new hat adorned with four enormous ostrich feathers of different colours. When Aisha was in a crowd, you could spot her immediately! Aisha had preferred discretion and these feathers were anything but! But she had to admit that her sex appeal had been increased a hundred fold! There were a lot more people photographing her in the plaza or trying to chat with her! During their after dinner walk, she had four times more suitors than she had had on the previous evening!

One of them took her by the hand and drew her with him to his hotel. Aisha followed as she was no longer afraid of accompanying a stranger into an unknown hotel. He quietly unzipped her dress until her outfit was fully open. Quite unconcerned, Aisha then took off her disguise. She negligently kicked off her heels and took off her hat until she was totally naked in front of the man. He took off his cape, his coat and his shirt. He continued with his pants, his boxer and finally his socks. Aisha enjoyed his haste as a tribute to her own beauty.

That was something new for her; she knew that she was pretty and she received this as a personal compliment, not a tribute to Brad's power, she was making progress in self esteem! Aisha discovered the man's long and meaty cock that sprung out like a snake for her pleasure. Umer rarely had such virile reactions! Instead of a flaccid cock that she would have to work hard to give it sufficient hardness and right at that moment she had a nice erect and very hot rod at her disposal! It was as hard as steel and it promised her pure ecstasy! It was already aimed toward her mouth and she thought she couldn't do less then dropping on her knees on the thick carpet.

Aisha started kissing, licking, and then sucking on this massive dick. The man grabbed the back of her head to prevent her from escaping as she gave him a blow job for several long minutes, who knows how many, and it did not matter, Aisha was lost in her task, enjoying it immensely, and she could not have cared if it was 10 minutes, or 100. And it was getting her aroused!

The strange man then pulled her head back and he played with her bare breasts. He then pushed her back on the couch, motioning her to lie down across it. She obeyed swiftly and he propped one leg up on the back of the couch while the other one stayed on the floor. She was spread wide open as he slid his body toward her pussy. The man allowed Aisha a short time to get comfortable and he quietly aimed his raging cock toward her pussy. He started to slowly push down into her fuck hole.

Aisha emitted a long gasp accompanied by moans while he entered her. The man thanked her for being so easy, adding that she felt so good and incredibly tight, almost like a virgin. In short time, he was buried to the hilt into her pussy with a big smile on his face. He soon started to slowly move it in and out of her fuck hole. Aisha wrapped her legs behind his back and told her lover to show her how virile he could be! He answered at once by picking up the pace until he reached a brisk gallop.

In no time, she started moaning plaintively and even almost screaming in pleasure as he worked his nice cock inside of her. She never remembered having been so loud with Umer. After a ten minutes long ride, he pulled out of her pussy. The sudden, rude interruption came as an unwanted jolt to Aisha, her eyes jerked open, and she got ready to scream at the man for being so rude. But all she saw was him smiling at her and forcing her to the ground, on her hands and knees.

On the day before, she would have been paralyzed with fright, what if the man decided to use her back passage? But now that she had given up her anal virginity to Dan, she had no qualms about accepting another one there, if he so wished. With a giggle, she moved into position on the floor and the man moved up behind her. With a swift, sudden plunge, he planted himself into her pussy.

A smile of pleasure appeared on her Aisha's as he pushed into her. Holding onto her hips with his hands, he began fucking Aisha with long hard strokes leaving her screaming in total rapture. Her entire body jerked with each movement. She could even see her breasts swinging back and forth under her eyes.

The man continued his determined assault on her for only a couple more minutes until he felt he was about to cum. He pulled out to cool off a bit, then suddenly, without warning shoved his cock into her ass, her pussy juices giving it all the lubrication needed. Dan had been rather bigger, so she had no trouble accommodating him. The man resumed his back and forth moves. In no time, he announced he was getting close again, and let out a long moan as he thrust hard into her once more, and froze, deep into her ass. She rocked her hips around his deep probing cock, the increased throbbing of his cock told Aisha that he was cumming, and she felt something warm and gooey invade her ass, it felt nice.

After a couple of minutes, he relaxed and slowly pulled out of her. Aisha got up quickly and covered her ass with a hand, explaining the man that she didn't want his cum leaking onto the floor and leaving a stain on the carpet or on the bed sheets. The man laughed out as Aisha scampered to the bathroom. When she returned with a comforter covering her body, she was pleased to see that his cock was still big and far from flaccid, it was nice to see one that refused to go flaccid, unlike Umer's which became soft the moment he had shot his small load.

Aisha returned to Kira's hotel where she had previously agreed to meet Dan, for she thought would be a pretty good bet to be her first breeding session. Aisha was quite ready for motherhood, and did not for a minute think that she would make a bad mother; in fact she really wanted a baby now, thinking that it was the right time for her to have her first child.

Aisha quickly changed into tight, silk lingerie that hung to her body like a second skin and barely went to her mid thigh, and went to Dan's room. The cups and the fabric on her buttocks and pussy were flimsy lace that left nothing to imagination. Aisha could have been stark naked in front of Dan, but the effect of the lingerie on that amazing body, with Aisha's innocent, face and lovely eyes, was electric. Dan was instantly aroused. Aisha was pleased to see the huge bulge between his legs. Their first encounter had only served to increase her desire to be with Dan in bed! She made rather erotic poses for Dan's benefit, poses she had discovered on the web and she felt quite proud to see the bulge grow even more, clearly Dan liked what he was seeing!

For some reason, Aisha felt like a nervous teenager, when Dan took her in his arms, but she could feel her heart beating wildly. She felt incredibly aroused by the mere idea that this big man was there to breed her, that he desired her, that she was a helpless lamb totally lost to his lust! It was very possible, that in a matter of weeks, it would be totally different and there would be unavoidable consequences that would dramatically change her life! The responsibility of becoming a mother and of having a husband who would know she was dallying several times a week with a stranger would make things completely different!

Dan laughed at Aisha. "Hello, sweetie! What are you here for?"

But Aisha was serious; she did not laugh, or smile. She simply gave Dan, a deep, piercing, serious look and softly said, "I want you to breed me, Dan!"

"Isn't it your husband's job, my pretty friend?" Dan was still in a happy, jocular mood.

This time Aisha laughed a little. "Certainly but he has always been too occupied to take care of me?"

"Then you could ask to your lover!"

"I won't see him until next Monday! I really want it to be done now!"

Dan suddenly stopped joking and became dead serious. He just added, "Wow! You really are serious!"

She exhaled a jet of air, trying to appear as calm as she could, she quietly said, "I am!" And she joined Dan on the bed.

Dan was gentle, he started out kissing her softly, caressing her body softly all over. He knew she must be nervous and needed time get fully aroused. But Dan was a master, he let Aisha's body relax, and then slowly get aroused. He let her moans and sighs guide him.

Then Dan knew it was time, he got on top of Aisha, and she felt the head of Dan's cock pushing aside her pussy lips. He inserted the whole knob and stopped his entry. He certainly didn't need any more lubrication as her pussy was positively drenched, she felt excited like hell and ready to receive a donkey! And while not in the same league as a donkey, Dan came close! He also noticed that Aisha creamed a lot more than pretty much any women he had ever been with, and wondered if that was why she was able to take large penises so easily.

Dan pulled out by half an inch but, almost immediately, went back in by a whole inch.

"Ah!" Aisha panted, she was ready and wanted more, Dan could feel her cream around his big, hard cock, but he wanted to tease her.

"Did I hurt you?" Dan looked at her straight in the eyes.

"No, it just feels so strange, imagining that you are here to breed me! Neither Umer nor Brad have ever tried anything similar!" Aisha tried desperately to find appropriate words and she finally whispered after a kiss on the lips of her partner. "Okay, go now Dan. I really want it!"

Dan worked his cock into her body a bit like a jackhammer, pulling out a bit, then thrusting a little deeper in, inch by inch. His cock was longer than Brad, but not quite as thick, though it was nearly twice the maximum length and thickness of Umer's manhood and he was now advancing into uncharted territory!

Aisha decided to inform him that he had trespassed that very important limit for her "This is the deepest anyone has ever gone in me!"

Aisha bent down to see at their joined crotches. Dan had still two inches to go. She realized that Dan's cock would enter her further than anyone before, but she hadn't fully envisioned how it would feel emotionally. Brad was the man she had chosen in despair to fill a void in her heart but Dan was threatening his natural leadership, just as probably Kyrhan would have done. Just Dan was just a little longer than Brad but the Indian Prince was in a class above. she probably would have transferred her allegiance to him and have entered willingly his harem!

Dan inquired, "Aisha, do you want me to stop? Not go in any deeper?"

"No, god, no..." she replied hurriedly "remember that you are on a mission : keep going and fill my womb with your hot seed! I want to feel you as deep as possible!"

There was nothing to stop him now and he shoved his entire erection in Aisha, who let out a soft, high-pitched scream cum moan, but it did not imply pain, rather pleasure. Dan was surprised that Aisha seemed to have no trouble taking him! He knew then, he had a rare kind of woman under him, one Kyrhan would no doubt love to add to his harem!

Dan had stretched her ass and now her pussy, not by much, just enough to ascertain his hold on her. She would always be ready to service him with just a flick of his fingers even when she would have carried half a dozen babies for Brad!

Dan started the age old in and out move that would end up with him spewing his hot load into Aisha's unprotected womb. She was so aroused that she let out a loud moan to match one of Dan's deep thrusts! Dan hastily pulled out thinking she was in pain. But Aisha couldn't withstand that feeling of emptiness in her pussy and she wailed like a baby. She pleaded with Dan. "Please Dan, come back in, I need it so much!"

Dan just nodded and lay down between her spread out legs, taking care to have most of his weight on his arms and legs. His cock penetrated her much more easily this time and she realised at that moment it was because he had stretched her during his first entry. She suddenly shuddered in a minor climax but she already felt the heat building up in her belly, a promise of much more pleasure. Their crotches started a dance of their own, grinding against one another. She enjoyed it so much that she felt a sudden gush of guilt about Brad!

"No, you can't! It's so wrong..."Aisha panted and protested at the same time.

"We both want this..." he whispered in her ear, "just enjoy it..."

"I really want it but it's so much against everything I have been taught..." Aisha didn't complete her thought, she was drowning in a sea of unadulterated lust, a maelstrom of frantic sexual need.

"Does it really feel wrong to you, Aisha?" Dan pulled out by a few inches and tortured her by staying away for a couple of minutes. She clenched her feet behind his back and drew her to him with all her strength.

"No it feels heavenly," she finally surrendered. "It feels so good! Oh, god, please, continue! I want it, I need it! "

Dan dropped a hot kiss to her hand and he considered her wedding band. "Perhaps, if Brad will give you plenty of babies, you should wear a band with his name now! He is your master not Umer!"

"Yesssss! Yessss! I......I..... want it too! I belooooong toooo Braaad!" Aisha screamed in pleasure. "But today I am yours completely!"

Dan turned around her and she found herself riding him. She smiled and wiggled her bottom to impale herself completely on his rigid manhood. She could feel no pain as her pussy was now perfectly moulded on his cock, her creamy wetness making it slide in and out of her effortlessly, she felt like this was heaven. She offered him her lips and he salaciously sucked her tongue while he played with her nipples and shoved a finger into her ass hole without eliciting any move of refusal! She started to hump upward then grind down her pussy on his cock before heaving up again.

Aisha wanted to feel his skin rubbing hers and she hastily pulled at his tee shirt and jeans removing them until he was totally naked in her arms just as she was already. She lifted her legs up and he caught them, shifting them onto his left shoulder. Keeping him deeply embedded in her, sending intense waves of pleasure cascading throughout her body! Aisha had tried this position with Umer but she hadn't liked it as it left the girl all the work of lifting herself and Umer always ejaculated before she had finished.

Dan had much more self control and she could have three major climaxes before she told him, "No more, please, I am really exhausted! Please cum now, Dan; fill my pussy with your hot seed! Fill me with your baby!"

Aisha clenched and unclenched her pussy muscles, as she begged him silently to fulfil her wish. Her body started to tremble with pleasure, and excitement. Dan gasped trying to hold back his climax for as long as possible, but he knew it would happen any second now. Aisha arched her back and kissed Dan straight on the lips. Their bodies froze. Aisha felt his cock jerk in her, its vein covered thickness throbbing against her insides, as he shot jet after jet of his thick and very fertile sperm splashing up against the delicate lining of her expectant womb.

She climaxed and felt fireworks exploding in her brain, before collapsing on top of Dan, her breathing heavy, eyes shut tightly and chest heaving. She was totally spent! His semi-hard cock still in her, acting like a plug. Dan did not disturb her, he let her recover her breath, and when she dreamily opened her eyes, he rubbed the back of her hand on his chest.

Aisha rolled off Dan, and they relaxed in bed quietly, just the sound of their breathing audible

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12