Aisha in Venice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

Then Dan looked over at Aisha, and asked, "Are you interested by another romp? You aren't too tired?"

"In these matters, once is just not enough!" Aisha laughed.

"If what we just did has not gotten you pregnant, I don't know what will!" Dan remarked.

"We Dan I am not in a fertile period and I won't until my return to the States! So who knows?" Aisha explained.

"Then the father of your first baby will have to be Brad!" Dan sounded a little disappointed.

"Perhaps, but just because I am not in my fertile period does not mean that I can't get pregnant. Being in the fertile period only increases the chances! You may still have done the job!" Aisha consoled him kindly.

"I am happy to hear that, but if ever you want someone to give you another baby, keep me in mind!" Dan laughed.

Before leaving, Aisha pushed Dan on his back on the ravaged bed. She straddled his knees and bent down to take his cock in her mouth. She slavered on his manhood and worked to make it hard again. She was becoming a rather good cock sucker and Dan congratulated her. His compliments made her really proud but her ebullient mood accompanied her all the way to her hotel. She didn't choose the most direct way but she took the lane along the Grand Canale, taking the Academia Bridge before arriving at the Rialto Bridge.

Aisha had a long time to examine the recent changes in her thinking. She had been aghast when Brad had sent her to Venice with instructions to offer herself so strangers. She had thought of telling him to get lost but she was now more than happy to have followed his instructions, her lovers had been quite gentle and had given her unbelievable pleasure. Aisha had also feared to be taken bareback by a stranger but now she felt quite eager to be bred by Brad. She would be the perfect receptacle for her owner's superior seed, a dedicated incubator for his baby that would grow in her swelling her belly. She had read that being pregnant boosted a girl's health and she now looked forward for it. She was no longer afraid of Umer's reaction.

She wanted Brad to fill her with his baby! She would become at last what she had always wished to become, a complete female, with a quite revealing baby bump. The idea of conceiving Brad's baby, with Umer witnessing her breeding, sent her over the edge. She had to lean against a column to support her! The change in her was really staggering. She had lost her usual shyness, looking shamelessly to men in the street and assessing which of them could be a good lay, something she had never done before. She surprised herself swaying her hips when she saw a group of men with wide shoulders who could be interesting prospects for her! God! Was she becoming a true slut, ready to service a battalion of sturdy guys?

Aisha had envisioned the possibility of entertaining the whole group of swimmers among Brad's friends but now she looked forward for it and it was a project she had already planned to do, shortly after it was confirmed that Brad had indeed successfully impregnated her. Twenty four handsome guys plus Brad altogether, no longer scared her! Brad's original plans for her would be totally fulfilled!

During the next days, Aisha wandered alone through Venice narrow lanes especially in the evening. A man pushed her over the parapet of a bridge at night. He bunched her skirt up and just fucked her there, without bothering to strip her naked. She took a motor boat and the driver stopped in the night far in the laguna. She lifted herself the hem of her skirt to exhibit her pussy and she offered the man to fuck her. When he had cummed, he leant her over the railing and ass fucked her as she watched in the distance the lights of the city. She was able to scream as loud as she wanted as he rammed his big cock into her bowels. She then peeled off the condom and threw it in the waste box before giving the man an unforgettable blow job.

Aisha had her most memorable adventure when she entered the most renowned coffee shop in Venice, the Florian. She flirted with two old men, probably English men and one of them grabbed her right tit and squeezed it. She just laughed invitingly. The man placed himself behind her back and took both of her tits in his hands. She reached for the hem of her skirt and pulled it around her head, exhibiting completely her ass and her pussy to the view of fifteen customers who were paralyzed with surprise. With all the composure an English man could have, one of the men who accompanied her opened his fly and fucked Aisha in front of plenty of bewildered spectators! Aisha put on back her disguise and left with not even a glance for the voyeurs! That was the climactic moment of the Carnival for Aisha!

The two last days of her stay were uneventful; she knew it was to time to prepare her to meet Brad for the most important meeting in her life! But Aisha received a call from Kira asking her if she would like to go out shopping on an island to the south of Venice town named the Giudecca, the former Jewish quarter.

Aisha had enjoyed her short time with Kira so, she happily accepted, even though Kira said that Dan wouldn't accompany them, choosing to spend the day with Sue. Aisha knew that Kira was bi but that didn't bother her any more.

Two hours later, Kira and Aisha boarded a vaporetto (water bus) and arrived at a place completely different from the rest of Venice. Small colourful houses everywhere, and amazingly, there were no tourists. Kira led her to an old building with a proud ensign, 'Giorgio, lock smith, established in 1621'! God a shop that pretended to be nearly four centuries old!

A cheerful old man came to welcome them. "Good morning, Ladies! How can I help you?" He spoke flawless English, but with an Italian accent, that Aisha found charming.

"Hello, Mister Giorgio, I presume?" Kira asked.

"At your services ladies." The old man bowed.

"Great. I was told you have interesting items in your private shop, items for women who want to stay chaste!" Kira said simply, taking the old man a little by surprise.

"Oh those sorts of items! Yes I have many. But frankly, I wouldn't have thought such a bellissima ragazza (very beautiful woman) as you are would be interested by something like that."

"Oh it's not for me but for my friend! Her name is Aisha! This is her first trip to Venice!" Kira looked over at Aisha.

"Then I must tell her about our history. You know that people in Venice were traders and some of them like Marco Polo went as far as China during the middle Ages?"

"Yes of course," Aisha said, still wondering what Kira had in mind.

"Well, with the dangers and the hardships of long distance travels, the wives never accompanied their husbands. Alone at home, it was not uncommon for them to be subjected and exposed to the gross desires of many other men." The old man smiled. "So, in order to keep them faithful, many merchantmen thought it wise to offer their wives chastity belts that prevented any unauthorized access to their most private parts. I am the last in a long line of locksmiths who served some of the most powerful men in Venice; some doges have been our customers." He looked around conspiratorially and smiled, before continue in a soft voice, "and even a pope for his girlfriend! I guarantee we had never had any complaints!

"I see but surely, you don't want me to wear such a chastity belt, do you, Kira? It's a torture device, I think!" Aisha's mouth was dry and she was a little concerned.

"Begging your pardon, my dear lady! But what we make is a true work of art and we have added every possible refinement for your comfort and ease of cleanliness. Four centuries of craftsmanship have guided us."

"Patience, Aisha! From what Sue has told me, I gather you still spend many nights at home with your husband. You had kept yourself off limits to Umer, and so far he has not made any attempt to demand his husbandly rights, but there is still a chance Umer might get bold enough to take you by force. Imagine how it would feel if you could sleep naked in your bed, without worrying about Umer being able to have his way with you! Besides, I am quite sure Brad would approve!"

"You are really igniting my interest, Giorgio!" Aisha was starting to get intrigued by the idea.

Aisha followed Kira and Giorgio into the workshop and agreed to strip from the waist down. Giorgio took two small objects from a velvet showcase. Aisha identified the items as small dildos linked by a black chain.

Giorgio explained their uses. "One of these plugs will close your pussy. It has holes through it for pee. The second plug is bigger and has a large hole through it, and will protect your back passage and the hole has spikes that prevent unauthorized entry but easy release of waste. You will just have to take regularly showers to clean this plug. The dildos are ceramic, so won't appear on X-ray machines. The connecting chains are made with very hard carbon mesh and can be worn onto airplanes without fear of detection."

"That's great, but I would prefer a chastity belt for my husband." Aisha explained.

The old man appeared to think a little, and then said, "It should be easy to do, but I will have to develop something new, from scratch. It might take a few months!"

"Rather fiendish, I agree, Giorgio! Just what if the man tries finger fucking me?" Aisha looked at the chastity device once again.

"I had not finished, Lady Aisha! There is also a piece of carbon covering your clit and spiked with points that would deter any attempt of fiddling with your pussy or your clitoris. Your breasts will remain unprotected and the man you seek protection from might get mad with lust and accept to suck and lick your tits. You might find it pleasant! Our Chastity belt comes with two keys. One you can offer to your mate and the other you may keep for yourself if you want to pleasure yourself!

"Hmmm! So what do you think Aisha?" Kira nudged her friend.

"Very interested for sure Brad will keep the key and the whole device can easily be hidden under a bikini bottom. Umer won't touch me again! Yeah I am going to buy it! Would you hide the spare key among my car keys, Giorgio?

Kira intervened. "Ahem! I am tempted to get one too! Do you have another set ready for me, Giorgio?"

"Certainly, my Lady! Do you want me to place the spare key among your car keys, too?"

"No, thanks! I have two very important men in my life. I will offer a key to each of them so they will know how important they are both to me!" Kira said happily.

"Oh, you won't keep a key for yourself?" Aisha was surprised.

"If my two loves aren't there, I won't want to be free!" Kira said, very seriously.

"Fiat volunta tua, ragazza!" (As you want, girl!). The old man mumbled.

Aisha couldn't wait to show Sue how deep her submission to Brad could go. She didn't intend to tell her about the spare key! She could imagine her owner wearing his own key on a collar around his neck that would make her extremely special to him! She felt quite sure Brad would enjoy this very special gift she would be giving him.

She felt quite sure she wouldn't keep the chastity belt for a long time : Brad would allow her to wear it just when she was to be alone with Umer. The best would be for Umer to wear one but Giorgio had told he needed to test some devices specially designed for men and that could take some time. But the locksmith seemed rather assured that in just about a years time, Umer could be fitted by his own foolproof chastity belt, one that would be safer than anything else that Aisha could buy elsewhere.

The old man and Aisha discussed some details about exactly what Aisha had in mind, and assured her that he would have two or three models ready for her within a year. And with that, Kira and Aisha paid for their devices, and left.

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Lobo70Lobo70about 12 years ago
GREAT WORK!!

Keep up the great work.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Make Believe I'm a Cuckold I Pretend to be Her Cuckold Hubby.in Fetish
"You Go First" 01: Jake Said Cruising for women, they found each other.in Gay Male
A Professional Collaboration Ch. 01 Colleagues become close, and she makes a surprising request.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 01 Beth slowly gives in to her black brother-in-law.in Illustrated
More Stories