Akia of Gamora: Complete

Story Info
A tale of a princess bound by lust, & obsession.
3.6k words
3.57
10.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[ This Story Is A Work Of Fiction. Any And All Similarities Whether Person, Place, Or Thing Are Entirely Coincidental. ]

[ This Is The Complete Trilogy For 'Akia Of Gamora'. I Hope That You Enjoy Reading. Thank You. ]

[C] Copyright 2009

[ I: First Love ]

Deep in the hills of Gamora, there is a valley known only to a select few. One of those select few, a woman named Akia. She was a delicate woman. Young, with long brown hair, and beautiful eyes. She was the princess of that very land.

She sat in a field of roses, and plucked the petals from a single rose in her hand.

The sky was darkening, and all bits of light succumbed to the intense layout of clouds. A storm was coming, and Akia felt alone, as it was rare for a storm to waken over Gamora.

As Akia stumbled towards a hut that stood not fifty yards away, a man on a horse sped in her direction. Without hesitation, the man picked her up and sat her behind him as he sped away from the storm.

"My name is Rayth," The man had said. A sense of happiness spread throughout Akia's body, and she answered, "I'm Akia."

They continued to ride away from the clouds, and they neared a small cottage just a few miles ahead. Rayth led his horse to the place.

"Whoa!" He called out for the horse to halt. As it did, he quickly dismounted the horse, and stood trying to pull Akia from the top.

"Woo," Akia whispered as she slid down the side gently. "Such a beautiful horse," she said to Rayth.

"Her name is Luna," He said, "And thank you. She loves compliments."

Akia giggled.

"Please. Come inside," Rayth spoke, "I can make you a cup of gold tea," He added. "Best tea in the North Lands."

"Yes, please do," Akia answered, feeling a wave of heat enter her body. She sat on a stool looking up and down the amazing, masculine body of Rayth's. He stood pouring the hot tea into a small cup, and with each movement, Akia ached. Rayth was tall, broad shouldered, with blond hair, and soft blue eyes. Akia could not stand it any longer, and jumped from her seat, planting a kiss on his lips.

Backing up, Akia said, "I'm sorry," and leaned in hard for a second kiss. The touch of his lips again to hers sent a shiver of delight through her body and caused her to drip in her middle. As she kissed him more, she ran her right hand down her front, lifted up her dress, and began to massage her mound in hunger. Hunger filled with lust, and she knelt down in front of Rayth, and took his bold, thick erect cock into her waiting mouth, sucking on him harder and stroking his shaft with her palms. He pulled on her hair, force driven and slammed his cock into her throat. Akia choked, but continued. Her hole now soaking wet in so little time.

"Suck it all!" Rayth ordered. "Suck my thick cock harder. Harder!" He roared.

Akia obliged, taking him in deep, and swallowing his pre-cum down her throat. She opened up and licked the tip of his pulsating member, tasting his juices and pausing abruptly as he shot his cum into her gaping mouth. She licked her lips, and swallowed his sticky sweet flavors. "Mmmm," She cooed.

Rayth knew what she wanted, and pulled her up by the hair, slamming her against the wall. With his left hand, he grabbed her dress top by the cleavage, and ripped straight down to reveal her full naked body. Her breasts hung like sensual mountains on her chest, and her nipples stood erect waiting for his command.

"Do what you want with me!" Akia blurted, smacking Rayth hard across the mouth.

"You'll pay for that, you whore!" He shouted, tossing her across the floor. Her knees now red, and her pussy lips open and wet.

Rayth walked hard across the floor, and picked her up over his shoulders and tossed her onto his bed. He took off his shirt, and dropped his pants as he lay on top of Akia. Leaning down, he kissed her hard on the mouth. She tasted him, then sensually bit into his lip.

"Oh, you like it rough I take it?" He said as he pinned her hands back behind her head. He placed his cock into her waiting hole, and he slipped it in, feeling her hotness surrounding him.

"Yes!" Akia shouted.

Rayth pushed deep inside her hole. He pushed in so deep, he raised her buttocks from the sheets as he hit her G Spot making her cum hard instantly. She licked her lips in pleasure as he continued thrusting harder, faster and deeper inside of her. Continuing, he pounded her flesh making her scream louder.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, don't stop fucking me!" She screamed.

Rayth beat on her pussy, pulling her hair and kissing her neck. The pressure was building in his balls, and he could feel himself ready to burst. As he gave a few last strokes in her open cunt, he released his seed into her belly, filling her up. Sweat poured down their faces, and they lay naked on his bed.

"What am I going to wear?" She asked him.

He got up and looked around, finding a dress that he happened to keep for his next bride. Giving it to her, he opened his mouth and said, "I will take you as my bride, and we will make love forever."

Outside of the small cottage, the thunder roared and the rain fell hard to the ground. Rayth stepped outside and led his horse quickly to its stable. As he returned to the cottage and stood just inside the door, he looked over at Akia. She lay naked on his bed, and asked for her man to come fuck his bride.

[ II: The Emerald Moon ]

Akia and Rayth drifted down a long path to Camadore. The little village inhabited by many good villagers. As the two rode Luna to the Inn, they dismounted and tied the horse to a pole.

Rayth entered through the doors and Akia followed. The sweet smell of fresh baked bread loaf, and delicious meats filled the air. The kitchen was packed with customers toasting their goblets and enjoying themselves. As Akia and Rayth asked for a room, they turned towards the kitchen and prepared for a feast.

As Akia entered the dining hall, all voices came to a halt, and silence now filled the void. Men, and women turned and stared as the Princess, and her mate walked in and sat at a lone table.

A man walked over to them, and greeted himself.

"My lady, I am honored to be standing before you." He spoke happily, but shaking a little. "My name is Darkboon."

"Pleasure to meet you too." Akia responded, looking to Rayth, then back at the man.

"I beg you for one, small gift," He gestured, staring lustfully at her breast. "In return, you may have what you wish from me."

The man knelt down before Akia, and faced down to the floor below.

"I know what it is that you desire," Akia said to him, "And you may have it," She continued, showing a small smile to him.

The man looked up to her, and thanked her. Akia interrupted, "But, what I desire will seal your fate," She began.

"What is it you want from me?"

"I want you to find..." She paused, looking into his eyes, "The Emerald Moon."

The crowd opened their ears as she said this to Darkboon. Whispering became loud outbursts, and the crowd began to scream to Akia.

"Do you know what you are asking of this man?" A male voice cried from the rear of the dining hall.

"It's his death!" An old woman cursed at her.

"I know what it is that I am asking of him," Akia responded. "It is, after all, a fair trade," She continued. If he does this task, then not only would he taste the pleasures of my body, but he will be remembered as the man who gave his life for the Princess. He will be remembered as a hero," She finished.

A long pause loomed over the crowd, until a few people rushed forward to Akia and her gent, raising fists, and cursing her. Rayth held them off as the weight of multiple persons put pressure against him. A woman who pushed her way through raised her arm which held a stick, and swung it hard and fast.

In mid-air, the cane stick froze, and Akia looked on at the older woman, as her eyes became dark. The old woman could not budge the stick, and felt a wave of fear race through her body. Akia looked still, and her head tilted from left, then right. Her eyes became a pure black and as she opened her mouth, such force exited that an invisible magic exploded sending many people into the air and back down. Rayth looked on, and back towards Akia. Her face now fine, and eyes normal again.

"Now..." Akia paused to look at the crowd as they stood upright to face her once again, "I do believe there is a task at hand."

"Yes, my Princess," Darkboon responded.

The crowd fell to whispers then a hushed tongue.

A man's voice from the gathering asked Akia one question. "My Princess, are you aware of the Emerald Moon's true powers?"

"I know of its origins," She answered, transfixed now with a look of confusion.

"Then, you know that it possesses two halves?" He went on. "Those who...." He was finishing before an interruption.

"Leave that to me!" Akia spoke to this man. "What is your name?"

"My name is Ingel," He answered, lowering his head in service.

"Ingel, you will come with me," She smiled to him, "Alone."

Rayth looked among Akia, and lowered his head in a response that shown her true power over him.

Rayth noticed a change in Akia. Obsession. Those who have chosen upon themselves to seek the Emerald Moon, fall into a dark spell. The Emerald holds much power, and only the strong can overcome its powers that be.

Ingel followed Akia through the long walkway to a private room. Upon entering, she thrust Ingel back onto the small bed heap, and slid her dress down to reveal a perfect naked body. Ingel licked his lips, and reached out for her to come to him. Akia reached back, and pushed down hard onto him. Without any hesitation, she pulled out his penis by the large round tip, and slid him deep inside her slippery wet hole. He groaned loudly, and Akia tilted her head backwards to the ceiling sifting through her own pleasures.

From down the hall, Rayth began to fill with anger. He was not too pleased with how Akia presented herself. She was a Princess, wanting to be Queen. It was time, he felt, that she awoke to a fresh reality.

Rayth paced slowly, then his heavy boots trampled the floor underneath. He made haste down the long all, and stopped just a step outside the closed door. From where he stood, moans were heard.

With one hard fist to the center of the door, it swung open smashing into the wall behind it. Akia looked up, but didn't stop what she was doing. Ingel only gave wide eyes, before returning to a trance of pleasure.

"Come now, Rayth. Are you going to watch me play, or come join in the fruits of the Gods?" Akia opened and said to Rayth. It caught him off guard, but, his anger subsided.

Rayth removed his shirt top, and slipped along side Akia as she still rode Ingel, softer then to a halt. She pressed on Rayth leaning him backwards and curling forward to wrap her mouth around a now, thick and stiff exposed cock.

Rayth fell into a deep trance himself, as the seduction overwhelmed his body and mind. Ingel has long succumbed to the beauty and sex of Akia, and she herself was unaware tremendously of her own actions. The consequences were great, the sex was fulfilling as the sweet smell rose to the air. Her pussy opened then closed to wrap around Ingel's pleasuring member.

As Akia moaned aloud, she dug her nails into Ingel's back, causing trails of blood leaking from their wounds. Ingel was too far into the moment, that his bliss had blocked any pain that was set upon him. His hands pulled on her hair, and she screamed and cooed at the same time, juices dripping from her pussy and all over him.

Rayth wrapped his hand around his cock, and shot a thick stream into Akia's mouth. She licked every last drop and enjoyed the tip of his dick lingering softly on her lips. He maintained erection, and soon the two men switched so Rayth could feel the pleasures of his woman. Rayth eased behind her and plunged his stiff cock into her from the rear. He was immediately, but gently stroking her g-spot. He didn't want to make it too quick, so, he slowly progressed, making sure that Akia was very happy with it.

Ingel had his large cock in Akia's mouth and was face fucking her as he slapped her across the mouth. The pain she could feel, and it was good. Akia gave in to the pleasures of pain and screamed, "Choke me! Choke me Ingel while I suck your cock! Oh God, Rayth, fuck my pussy." Akia was rubbing her clitoris as every stroke from Rayth's cock made her cum down her leg. The wetness was so pure, and so pleasurable.

Ingel choked her so she could feel pain, but still maintain the mind to continue working his shaft. She relaxed her throat and took him in to the base. He could feel himself ready to burst, but held in for as long as he could.

The force that hit her rear was great and she could feel herself tingle even as Rayth still penetrated her hole. He raised his right hand and brought it down hard as it connected with her right buttock leaving a perfect, fine red hand-print on her ass. She jumped, but it felt oh so pleasuring to her. She sucked Ingel harder and faster as Rayth smacked her again. As he did so, he thrust deep into her hole and shot a thick, sticky load inside her. Ingel couldn't hold it in no longer himself, and he ejaculated down Akia's throat. She swallowed and showed tongue, to prove that she loved every drop.

They laid there for a while, filling the bed as Akia rest her head on the pillow. The more time that passed, the more reality set in to them.

Akia jumped, and realized what she had done. She rose from her spot, grabbed her dress and ran from the room, holding it to cover her breasts. She hurried to the dining area and managed to utter, "We must find the Emerald Moon, and destroy it!"

As Akia finished, she blacked out and fell to the floor.

[ III: Reborn ]

Akia lie in her bed, in a deep sleep. Rayth relaxed next to her and stroked her fingers with his own.

"Rayth," Ingel called, "You must know the true powers that the Emerald Moon holds."

"Tell me," Rayth said to him.

"The Emerald Moon possesses two halves. A light and a dark. It can bring life, or death. Those who seek the Emerald Moon become obsessed. Akia became obsessed, as did I, and, as did you," Ingel said to Rayth. "The only way to destroy the darkness inside, is to sacrifice love."

"Love?" Rayth turned to look at Ingel.

"Yes."

"There will be no sacrifice from me," Rayth growled, and walked from the small room where Akia lay.

"Rayth! Rayth, you must listen." Ingel continued to call. "The consequences could mean death!"

"I do not believe this foolishness, Ingel."

"You may not. But the Emerald grows ever the more stronger as it pulls your spirit away," Ingel warned.

"Rubbish!"

Rayth made haste towards the room where Akia lie, now awake and ready to begin the journey.

"May God bless you both, and have mercy on your souls my friends," Ingel whispered in prayer to them both.

As Akia dressed, Rayth grabbed his belongings, and looked on to Akia from her backside doubting his feelings for the journey ahead.

"Oh, Rayth, my love?" Akia called to him.

"Yes, Akia?" He answered her call.

"I do not believe you would object to making love to me once more before we go," She said to him, raising her dress and opening her legs to show her insatiable sex hole.

"No, my love," He answered, and grabbed hold of his fully erect fuck stick, stroking it in preparation.

His large, muscular body lay over her and he entered his cock into her slippery pussy, thrusting slowly as she could build up excitement for more.

"Oh, my pussy feels so good and wet. Fuck it harder!" She moaned.

Rayth pushed deep, raising her ass off the bed, and causing her body to shake and convulse. At every few hard strokes, juices exited from the sides of her hole. Every orgasm nearly brought tears to her eyes, and the moments were beyond the boundaries of pure pleasure. Her mind whirled, and to dizzying heights as Rayth deepened his cock into her cunt, rubbing against her G-spot, and causing her to bite onto his neck.

"Oh God, Baby! I love fucking your hot wet pussy!" Rayth growled sexually.

"Then fuck me harder, Baby."

Rayth bounced himself with each thrust, pounding her harder as her buttocks jiggled with delight.

"Fuck me! Cum in me, cum in my pussy, Baby!" She begged.

Rayth released an intense shot of semen into her hole, and struggled to gain composure himself as he last streams shot from his cock.

Akia released her own orgasm, but as an aftershock from still feelings in her pussy.

As they rested for a few minutes, they rose up to start their way to the Emerald Moon.

The day had been long for them, having already traveled ninety nine percent of the way. The hills, containing a small cavern near its center, were not much further.

Ingel led the way up a long dirt path running up the side of the tall hill. Rayth began to worry about what would really happen. Akia grew tired, and weary.

"There it is!" Ingel called out from the distance ahead. "The Lost Caverns."

The three rode fast now to make their way to the entrance. As they came upon it, they stopped and dismounted their horses.

"Rayth?" Ingel called. "Please, you must remember what I told you of the legend behind the Emerald.

"I cannot do so, Ingel," Rayth answered, saddened deep.

Both men turned their heads to find that Akia had gone. "Oh no, where did she go to?" Ingel thought.

They hurried into the cave entrance and followed every turn, finding splitting paths.

"What do we do?" Rayth nervously asked.

"Listen," Ingel paused, "Do you hear it?" He asked.

"Hear what?"

"The singing."

"No. Wait, yes. Yes I do," Rayth answered.

"Follow me," Ingel said, as he walked through different tunnels towards the sounds of a soft lullaby.

As they both came to a large open area, Akia stood just ahead, looking down on a rock that held the most luminous jewel any have ever set eyes on.

Akia slowly reached out to touch it, and as she did, she collapsed.

"No! No!" Rayth cried, and he ran to her, picking her up into his arms and whispering, "I Love You," repeatedly to her.

Her eyes were near closed, and they both knew that the end was near for her.

The cavern began to wither and crumble. It shook, and echoes of a near doom roared from every direction.

"Rayth?" Ingel's voice rang in his head. "Rayth, you must remember."

As the rocks fell and the Emerald glow shined its brightest, Rayth knew what he must do. He lowered her head, and slowly backed away.

Akia's eyes grew wide, as she feared he was leaving her to die; sacrificing her to her death. He was not. In his heart, he was sacrificing his love for her, in hopes to dispel the curse and proclaim his love once more to her.

Against the rock, Akia died as the walls collapsed around and rocks fell. Dust and debris settled, and Akia lay in her spot no more.

Rayth and Ingel brushed themselves off and coughed up dust that had been breathed in. They looked on to the rock, and a cloudy white mist swirled enchantingly around it. Rayth noticed a face turn from within it and look into his eyes. It was Akia, and she smiled to him, before disappearing. Both mens eyes grew in amazement as they noticed something on the rock replacing the Emerald. They moved closer to it, and it revealed to be a newborn baby.

Rayth picked the child up, and held it close to his heart. "It's a girl," He said to Ingel.

"How do you know?"

"I know," He answered. "She is my child."

Ingel had witnessed the powers of the Emerald take place before his very eyes. Both men, and child left the caverns and met their horses. as they mounted, they slowly began to ride away as the sun rose highest in the sky, illuminating the fields beyond.

[END]