Akia of Gamore

Story Info
A Princess of Gamora finds love, and pain with a new man
973 words
3
8.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is a work of fiction. All similarities whether person, place, or thing are entirely coincidental. Enjoy.]

*

Deep in the hills of Gamora, there is a valley known only to a select few. One of those select few, a woman named Akia. She was a delicate woman. Young, with long brown hair, and beautiful eyes. She was the princess of that very land.

She sat in a field of roses, and plucked the petals from a single rose in her hand.

The sky was darkening, and all bits of light succumbed to the intense layout of clouds. A storm was coming, and Akia felt alone, as it was rare for a storm to waken over Gamora.

As Akia stumbled towards a hut that stood not fifty yards away, a man on a horse sped in her direction. Without hesitation, the man picked her up and sat her behind him as he sped away from the storm.

"My name is Rayth," The man had said. A sense of happiness spread throughout Akia's body, and she answered, "I'm Akia."

They continued to ride away from the clouds, and they neared a small cottage just a few miles ahead. Rayth led his horse to the place.

"Whoa!" He called out for the horse to halt. As it did, he quickly dismounted the horse, and stood trying to pull Akia from the top.

"Woo," Akia whispered as she slid down the side gently. "Such a beautiful horse," she said to Rayth.

"Her name is Luna," He said, "And thank you. She loves compliments."

Akia giggled.

"Please. Come inside," Rayth spoke, "I can make you a cup of gold tea," He added. "Best tea in the North Lands."

"Yes, please do," Akia answered, feeling a wave of heat enter her body.

She sat on a stool looking up and down the amazing, masculine body of Rayth's. He stood pouring the hot tea into a small cup, and with each movement, Akia ached. Rayth was tall, broad shouldered, with blond hair, and soft blue eyes. Akia could not stand it any longer, and jumped from her seat, planteing a kiss on his lips.

Backing up, Akia said, "I'm sorry," and leaned in hard for a second kiss. The touch of his lips again to hers sent a shiver of delight through her body and caused her to drip in her middle. As she kissed him more, she ran her right hand down her front, lifted up her dress, and began to massage her mound in hunger. Hunger filled with lust, and she knelt down in front of Rayth, and took his bold, thick erect cock into her waiting mouth, sucking on him harder and stroking his shaft with her small palms. He pulled on her hair, force driven and slammed his cock into her throat. Akia choked, but continued. Her hole now soaking wet in so little time.

"Suck it all!" Rayth ordered. "Suck my thick cock harder. Harder!" He roared.

Akia obliged, taking him in deep, and swallowing his pre-cum down her throat. She opened up and licked the tip of his pulsating member, tasting his juices and pausing abruptly as he shot his cum into her gaping mouth. She licked her lips, and swallowed his sticky sweet flavors. "Mmmm," She cooed.

Rayth knew what she wanted, and pulled her up by the hair, slamming her against the wall. With his left hand, he grabbed her dress top by the cleavage, and ripped straight down to reveal her full naked body. Her breasts hung like sensual mountains on her chest, and her nipples stood erect waiting for his command.

"Do what you want with me!" Akia blurted, smacking Rayth hard across the mouth.

"You'll pay for that, you whore!" He shouted, tossing her across the floor. Her knees now red, and her pussy lips open and wet.

Rayth walked hard across the floor, and picked her up over his shoulders and tossed her onto his bed. He took off his shirt, and dropped his pants as he lay on top of Akia. Leaning down, he kissed her hard on the mouth. She tasted him, then sensually bit into his lip.

"Oh, you like it rough I take it?" He said as he pinned her hands back behind her head. He placed his cock into her waiting hole, and he slipped it in, feeling her hotness surrounding him.

"Yes!" Akia shouted.

Rayth pushed deep inside her hole. He pushed in so deep, he raised her buttocks from the sheets as he hit her G Spot making her cum hard instantly. She licked her lips in pleasure as he continued thrusting harder, faster and deeper inside of her. Continuing, he pounded her flesh making her scream louder.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, don't stop fucking me!" She screamed.

Rayth beat on her pussy, pulling her hair and kissing her neck. The pressure was building in his balls, and he could feel himself ready to burst. As he gave a few last strokes in her open cunt, he released his seed into her belly, filling her up. Sweat poured down their faces, and they lay naked on his bed.

"What am I going to wear?" She asked him.

He got up and looked around, finding a dress that he happened to keep for his next bride. Giving it to her, he opened his mouth and said, "I will take you as my bride, and we will make love forever."

Outside of the small cottage, the thunder roared and the rain fell hard to the ground. Rayth stepped outside and led his horse quickly to its stable. As he returned to the cottage and stood just inside the door, he looked over at Akia. She lay naked on his bed, and asked for her man to come fuck his bride.