Molly and Ronnie

Story Info
A young professional get hit up by an old flame.
2.1k words
4.17
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly looked up from the math tests she was grading at the ping of her phone. She reached for it, grateful for the distraction.

Ronnie text her: I wnt Fuck u

Desire bloomed between her legs and spread over her thighs at the thought of Ronnie's rough hands on her. She dropped her red pen with a sigh and rubbed the back of her neck. 9:47 on a Wednesday night. Ronnie was probably out of his mind on coke. Since Molly had stopped partying with him, his booty calls had been increasingly random.

She was a teacher now. A professional shouldn't party with a low-life drug addict like Ronnie. Even if he was a great fuck. Even if he could go all night when he was on blow. Even if she did miss him. She licked her lips and shifted in her seat. It had been a little while.

Teaching turned out to be physically and emotionally exhausting. By the end of the week, she didn't have the energy to put into meeting men. She stared at her phone, at war with herself. The grown-up, responsible part of Molly urged her to ignore him. Finish grading these tests, take care of the ache between your legs yourself, and go to sleep. She had to be up early tomorrow. The bored, horny Molly wanted to text him. Invite him over, he can be quick. Then, send him home.

The phone pinged again.

Dont ignore me. Imiss you're bodyand tite cunt

She cringed, though whether at Ronnie's crudeness or the way his words made her throb, she couldn't say.

She replied: Are you on something?

His reply was immediate: Yeah. I can bri you blow. It be lik old tim

Horny, bored Molly won. Hating herself, she text back: No blow for me. I have to be up early tomorrow. You can't sleep here.

He responded with a 'thumbs up'.

She rolled her eyes. What time will you be here?

He never answered.

Molly finished grading the rest of the math tests as quickly and as carefully as she could. She hurried into her tiny bathroom to shave her legs. She didn't have time to shave her public hair, but she made it as short as her trimmer would allow.

She text Ronnie: Text me when you get here

She put on a pair of lacey, white stockings. He loved that kind of thing. She smiled at the thought of his face when she answered her door with nothing but the stockings on. She fell asleep in her bed around 11.

###

Ronnie rubbed his face as he stared down at his phone. Molly was not answering his texts or calls. He was tempted to pound on the door of her duplex, but he didn't want to alert her neighbor's obnoxious dog. He should turn around and go home, but the thought of the beautiful Molly was too enticing. Molly with her big tits and no ass; Molly with her flat stomach; Molly with her long, dark hair and cute little button nose. He couldn't go home yet.

Ronnie walked around to the side of the building and pulled himself on to the fire escape. His heart hammered in his chest as he climbed the ladder to Molly's bedroom window. He peered inside at her sleeping form, feeling like a rouge about to kidnap a princess. It was appalling how easy it was to open the window and climb inside. He pushed it close and locked it with a shake of his head. Silly Molly. Good thing she had him looking out for her.

He gripped his already semi-hard cock over his jeans. "Molly."

She didn't stir.

"Molly!"

She woke and rolled over with a gasp.

He laughed at the horrified expression on her face.

"Ronnie," she hissed, "What the fuck is wrong with you?! How did you get in here?"

He kicked his shoes off. "You need to keep that window locked."

Her pretty face twisted with fury. "What are you taking your shoes off for? Get the fuck out before I call the police."

He pushed her down onto the mattress as he climbed into her bed. "You're so cute when you're mad."

"You're such an asshole, Ro-"

He moved on top of her, kissing her hard on the mouth. She moaned against his lips when his tongue met hers. She slid her hands under his t-shirt, rubbing his stomach and chest. Ronnie threw her blanket back and grinned at the sight of her legs in a pair of sexy white stockings. The lace felt good against his palms as he stroked a firm thigh. She pulled his shirt over his head. He wrapped her leg around his waist as he lowered his head to her big, natural tits. She squealed when he pulled a nipple into his mouth, sucking and nibbling at the stiff peak. He kneaded and rubbed at her other breast before switching to her other nipple. She shuddered when he released her and moaned as he made a trail of kisses up to her right ear.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard. I'm gonna cum in your pussy. I'm gonna pump you so full of my seed, it'll leak out," he whispered.

"You won't," her voice was husky, "You'll pull out and finish on my tits the way you always do."

He kissed her roughly on the mouth before working his way down her lovely body.

She gasped when he kissed her hairy pussy lips. "I want you. I want you, Ronnie."

He slid two fingers inside her and grinned. "You're still so fucking tight."

He licked and sucked at her swollen clit as he rubbed the inside of her. It didn't take long for her gasping and panting to turn into moaning and writhing. Her tight little pussy contracted against his fingers as she came. She shuddered one final time and pushed his head away. Ronnie gave her firm thigh a love bite as he pulled his fingers from her.

She yipped and slapped his head. "Don't! I told you I hate that!"

He grinned. It was hard to take her seriously when her face was flushed and her eyes were glazed over from coming so hard.

He sucked her wetness off his fingers. "You taste so good."

He moved back over top of her. The affection in her eyes touched him. He kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth so she could taste her own desire.

He broke away and sat up. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

###

Ronnie's hard cock slapped against his hairy stomach when it was released from the confines of his jeans and underwear. The ache in Molly's clit returned, sending a fresh rush of wetness between her legs. He spread his strong physique over her when he came in for another kiss, growling when she wrapped her hand around his cock. Precum smeared over his tip and shaft as she pumped him with her fist. He ripped her hand away and pushed himself to his knees, pulling her legs over his shoulders.

He massaged the muscles of her thighs through her stockings. "Are you ready for me?"

"I want it. I want you inside me."

His breathing was ragged as he lined up his cock with her entrance. He thrust himself inside with a grunt. Molly whimpered when she felt him fill her. The ecstasy on his face made her feel powerful. This macho douche bag was at her mercy. Her breasts bounced along with every rough thrust. She watched as a flush crept up his neck and cheeks. He grunted and snarled like some kind of beast. He was close. She reached down and stroked her clit, pressure welling up inside her with every touch.

Ronnie's eyes burned with lust. "I'm gonna fucking cum in your tight pussy. How are you this tight?"

She pressed her legs into him and squeezed his cock as hard as she could. "I want it. Cum in me. Cum in my pussy, Ronnie."

His eyes shut as he pumped her full of his seed with guttural groaning. Molly ran her hand over his hard chest. She wanted every drop. He collapsed on top of her in a heap. She ran her fingers through his auburn hair and along his back. The weight of him pressing her into the mattress was strangely comforting. A soft cry escaped her when he pulled his cock out. He kissed her. She pressed her teeth into his tongue. Not hard enough to hurt; just enough to let him know she wasn't finished.

He pulled away with a snarl. "You nasty bitch. I should slap the shit out of you."

Ronnie stood and reached for his jeans. The dim light of the streetlamp made her wetness glisten on his limp cock. He fished a plastic baggie out of his pocket, dumping the contents onto her night stand. Using a nail file, he divided the powder into two little white lines. He knelt, snorting them up without a word. He tore the seams of the empty bag, licking up every granule of the fine white powder. Molly should've been repulsed and horrified, but all she felt for the trainwreck of a human being kneeling next to her bed was tenderness. She stroked his arm while he sniffed and rubbed his nose.

He cupped her face in his hand, tracing the outline of her cheekbone with his thumb. "Molly, Molly, Molly. What am I gonna do with you?"

She smiled. "What are you talking about?"

He climbed back into the bed and nuzzled her breasts. "I love your big tits."

He pulled a nipple into his mouth and sucked so hard it hurt.

She tried to push him away. "Ronnie."

He released her with a moan, taking her other nipple into his mouth and doing the same.

She slapped him on the shoulder. "Ronnie!"

He lifted his head with a glare before he forced her onto the floor with his hand twisted in her hair.

He sat up and pushed her head toward his cock. "Get me going again. You didn't cum when I did. I want to feel your tight pussy clench around my cock while you moan."

Molly wrapped her hand around his limp cock and stroked him before taking him into her mouth. He moaned and his thighs shuddered, reawakening her own desire. She slid her tongue under his foreskin and swirled it around the sensitive tip. He stiffened in her mouth. He moaned when she ran her tongue along his split and licked and sucked at his foreskin. She had just lost herself in his salty taste and guttural groaning when he pulled her back onto the bed. He pushed her onto her stomach and pulled her hips up.

"I'm gonna make you cum for me," he said.

She pushed up onto her elbows. "I want it. Fuck me, Ronnie. Make me cum."

She moaned when he thrust into her in one swift stroke, so grateful for the satisfied feeling she got from his big cock. Every thrust and withdrawal sent waves of pleasure through her whole body. She had no control over the primal sounds coming from deep within her. The sensible part of her thought she should be embarrassed, but she didn't care. She loved being fucked with her ass in the air and her face pressed into her mattress. Molly shifted her weight onto one arm and reached back to stroke her clit.

Ronnie slapped her ass. "What the fuck are you doing?"

She shrieked. "What the fuck, Ronnie?"

He slapped the other cheek. "I'm gonna make you cum!"

With one hand, he yanked her head back by her hair, and with the other, he reached around and stroked her clit. It only took a moment. Sweet release came like a flood. Her pussy contracted hard around Ronnie's big cock as wave after wave of pleasure burst from her core, rippling over her body. He let go of her hair, squeezing her hips so hard it hurt.

"Molly," he moaned as he burst inside her.

She swore she could feel his hot sticky seed filling her. The rush from unprotected sex was like nothing else. Ronnie pulled out with a grunt, collapsing on top of her. She squirmed around until she faced him. Molly kissed him, hoping he could feel how much she needed him. An 'I love you' formed on her lips, but she swallowed the words. He didn't love her. He pulled her close and thrust his fingers inside her. They came away sticky with her wetness.

"What a thirsty little pussy you have," he murmured.

He pushed his fingers into her mouth. She loved the way her desire tasted mixed with his. They kissed and held each other until she fell asleep. Molly wished he had stayed when she woke up alone the next morning.