Akira Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snuggled in the crook of his arm, while his hand began absently stroking her hair and he made little reassuring sounds. Had the driver been able to understand what the foreigners were saying he would have been astonished.

"I didn't mind letting the little bastard paw me, or even sucking his cock in front of you and the old man. He had such a little thing. Just a few licks and he came; couldn't help himself. Just a kid, really," She smirked. "But it was the spanking that was so hateful.

You don't know how humiliating it is: to be forced to put on that schoolgirl's uniform, lift the skirt up for that sweaty, grinning kid, and then stand there while he pulled my panties down to my knees, hauled me over his lap and then began slapping my bottom, hard, spanking me like I was a naughty little girl. The little shit was really enjoying himself, spanking away and giggling all the while! I thought he'd never stop. My butt still hurts."

The mock outrage of the words whispered in his ear were turning Gresham on, and he closed his arm around his recently-rescued Assistant pulling her even closer. The other hand slid up her leg and over her skirted behind. He gave her tempting bottom a friendly squeeze.

"It's alright Stormy. It's all over now. So you got your tail warmed a little bit, no permanent damage done? Still, I guess we should check it out, just be sure. In fact I think, when we get back to the hotel, I'll need to thoroughly examine that adorable little tail of yours for any sign of injury. Daddy will soothe away the hurt and make it all better. After all, our V-P of North American Operations has to be able to sit on that pretty derriere of hers if she's going to be running all those business meetings."

The End

12