All Comments on 'Alan Ch. 02'

by juliancoreto

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fine work again

I think you have done a wonderful job on the second part of this story. I hope to see more. The way you tell the story is simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finish it this time

26 more chapters.................please finish this time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
New discovery

When I saw this on the top lists and found so many chapters, I just had to try you out. I was exstatic when it was so good! Lots to look forward to...

~R

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Alan....

...shuld learn HOW his powers are developing; what he CAN & CAN'T DO, yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Damn the consequences."

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep going

I love how he uses it to stall his orgasm XD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Allan's Inheritance Ch2

A very nice continuation of your story, with Allan remaining both kind, and careful in the use of his growing power. Looking forward to Ch.3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great job

An excellent continuation, he's well portrayed as a kid, a good kid, but still a kid.

Looking forward to whet this leads.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
foreshadowing...

Grandpa died. Alan didn't save him. Alan didn't even try to save him I am going to guess in the following 26 chapters Alan never expresses regret at not saving Grandpa. Which sort of calls to question why the author or the character were devoting so much time to Grandpa. We are sympathetic at first, thinking of all the other more fun things there are for a guy that age to do than hang out in a hospital for hours with a much of time unconscious/asleep Grandpa. It also misleads the old man to choose Alan as a worthy recipient. Maybe Alan was playing the long game and trying to better his inheritance Maybe even a cute nurse he had a crush on (unlikely or he'd have raped her by now using his powers.)

Obviously, it was the most expedient way for the author get the McGuffin (Seed) to Alan so he can explain where his powers come from - and fool us into thinking Alan isn't a brown spot on the underwear of humanity.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Megan makes a good first conquest!!!

Brandon11Brandon11over 1 year ago

Love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

haha nice fantasy the teacher wanted the inexperienced teenager lol

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses9 months ago

I love Bad Religion! Such a great band.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Alright I'm into it. I like that there seems to be some plot building and the sex is few and far between, which makes it all the more enjoyable when it happens - as it should be, in my opinion. I'm hoping that Alan doesn't even up abusing his powers too much (a little abuse is always inevitable in these stories). I wonder if this is going to be focusing on a relationship with Megan (or someone else in future) or if it's going to be a harem/fuckfest kind of deal, like so many of these things end up as. I'm hoping for once it's the former but statistically the odds aren't good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous