All Comments on 'Alan Ch. 05'

by juliancoreto

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOVE IT !!!

They just keep getting BETTER!!!

smooth273smooth273over 18 years ago
Good Continuity.

Good continuity.I look forward to the next installment.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 18 years ago
Good Story--Very well written!

This is very good. You have developed the characters well and kept the story line focused. You are quite talented and I will be watching for your next chapter(s). Willy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dang

Awwww the seed's back-story, so sad. I wonder how much shit we think we know today that really didn't happened how history says it did ><. Damn "five men" girls can't get the seed? XD. Does each person develop different powers? even while using the same seed? It's what I'm thinking considering they keep saying "more will come to you" rather than telling him what else he gonna get. Wow that so cool, his blood never cleared from where they killed him XD. I think that's more their shame than his monument.

VirusayeniVirusayenialmost 3 years ago

Cool story 😂

But he's gotta make it up to Kate

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He is still a jerk and a sadist. We need more magic, and he needs to wipe off after anal before getting oral.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Only uses magic to begin?? Cool...

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardalmost 2 years ago

That was quite the button hook. So Alan goes from swearing off tampering with people without "just cause" to completely altering his girlfriend's (for lack of a better term. She did seem to be falling in love with him) personality. Even with Kate, he never forced her to be a sub, that quirk came out on it's own. This time he forced submissive tendencies on Megan, instilled interest in women, and manipulated her into being alright with him fucking another woman right in front of her (so much of a change that she realized that something was wrong and that she should be angry through his manipulation). Never been a fan of the "Power Trip" bit, whether it's the core of a story or just an arc.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

I have not commented on this series before; I feel led to do so now.

Like him or not, Alan has received these powers, he is a high school kid, and has ZERO experience with life things like this. He has no one to guide him, at least right now. If you do not like how the story is unfolding, move on and let it go!! But, please, stop with the negative comments. If no one else will, I WILL...the negative comments are NOT WELCOME, they do not help in any positive way!!

So ALAN IS NOT THE NICE GUY YOU WANT HIM TO BE!! Give him a chance to grow into his powers and abilities, he will be good in the future...just be PATIEENT.

The girls...Megan and Kate, both seem to be doing 'okay'...as well as can be expected; Alan has used his powers on them, but not all the time. It would seem their subconscious personalities have been nudged to the forefront, and they like their interactions with Alan the way they are. So, let us 👀 see what happens.

This story encompasses all the things I like, and is entertaining to boot. Not viciously done, or violent, just some mind control stuff...Kate deserved what she got, and now she appears to have developed feelings for Alan, on top of it all!! She can be sweet, and will set an example for hit snotty, can't-get-over-themselves "friends"...she will be okay in the end.

Five**5**Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't really understand the need for the lesbian scene. What was the point of it? I mean Alan didn't even stay to watch, though he did join in when he got back. Feels like it was included just because it was like ticking off something in a checklist. Must have lesbian sex scene, check. Pretty lame and cliché if anything. And just how slutty is Leila? She's had plenty of men, threesomes, and 9 inch is only in her top 5, really? Christ, and she had the audacity to get on at Megan for her relationship? Hilarious, really.

Anyway this chapter was a bit of a bust for me. Unnecessarily long backstory about the power origins that no one really cares about in that detail at least, as well as a forced lesbian sex scene for whatever reasons. Swing and a miss. Even the Kate bits were dry since it's all hidden away so it may as well not even have happened. There needs to be more confrontation and drama. The school scenes need more oomph! Otherwise it's starting to get a tad boring and repetitive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous