Alan Gets Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then teasingly, I slowly slid my cock all the way to the bottom of her hot, slippery pussy. I started using a few short strokes, and then a fast hard one, and then repeat it all over, again and again. She was enjoying my style.

After a few minutes of teasing, it got serious. No more short strokes, just long, fast hard ones. Every time my body slammed into hers, it sounded like someone was getting spanked. Smack, smack, smack.

I felt her muscles start to spasm, milking my cock. It put me over the edge and I flooded her cunt with cum!

She was panting for breath and her whole upper body was flushed. Her orgasm was the strongest, most intense one, of all the orgasms I had given her! We had saved the best for last.

I collapsed forward, leaning into her. We just held each other, basking in the after glow of togetherness! Neither of us wanting to lose the intimate contact by separating our bodies.

When my cock finally started to soften, I raised up and gave her a tender kiss. I pulled my cock from its warm, wonderful resting place, and sat down on the edge of the bed. I looked at the clock again. It now read 6:30 PM.

I handed her cup to her and we quietly drank our now cold coffee. It didn't seem to matter.

What a wild 24 hours it had been since I had walked out of work yesterday. It was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced.

Nita finally spoke, "I guess I should take you back to your car and I should get on home to see how Juan is doing. By the time we drive back and I get home, it will have been almost 24 hours since he told me to go get laid."

She went on, "This has been a wonderful 24 hours! I'm glad I picked you, Alan. You were just what I needed."

I felt like I had just been given a medal of honor. I said, "Nita, if you ever need me again, I hope I'm around and available!"

She laughed.

We enjoyed a long leisurely shower together, just rubbing and touching. Sometimes just holding each other as the hot water ran down over us. We were running out of hot water so we got out and dried each other off.

We got dressed, checked out, and started back. She was driving now. We drove thru a fast food place to get something to eat. We were both famished!. We ate as she drove, and talked about how wonderful our one night and day together had been.

When we got back to the bar where I had left my car, it was still sitting there in the corner of the lot. Saying good-bye was difficult and awkward.

The last thing I remember saying was, "Tell Juan there is no way I can ever thank him enough, for telling you to go get laid!"

She answerd back, "Maybe our paths will cross again some day. At least I hope so."

We shared one last passionate kiss.

I got out, closed the door, and she drove away.

I got in my car and just sat there for a while. Thinking back over the previous 24 hours.

"Alan," I said out loud, "You too, are one lucky bastard!"

I finally started my car and headed back to my apartment. I wondered if I would ever see her again.

*

Questions, comments or suggestions are welcome.

Feel free to e-mail me.

12