Albert's Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,397 Followers

The growl of the mower's motor suddenly got extra loud then, seemingly following her into the living room as Tom just happened to choose that moment to cut a patch of grass close to the back of the house. The remote slipped through her nerveless fingers, bouncing on the carpet and ending up halfway under the end table.

She just could not resist the impulse to do it any longer, no matter how sick and twisted it may have made her feel, and she let out a little wail of defeat. Hauling up her skirt swiftly to reveal her long legs and her crotch, the housewife threw herself down onto the couch. Maybe if she were to sate the sexual animal within her that was being so demanding, it would finally lose it's ability to dominate her thoughts.

She would have to be quick though - she lived on a corner lot and so the backyard wasn't nearly as big as the front. Likely, it would not be long before he would be done and on his way back inside to find her.

Stuffing one hand down the front of her panties and using her other to grab one of her breasts, Penelope immediately started working her cunt furiously. Fortunately for her, the housewife was so severely wound up that there was no way that this could have lasted for very long even if she had wanted it to. Rubbing herself raw, squeezing herself so tight that she risked bruising, Penelope drove herself hard to a huge and blistering climax.

With the deed done, Penelope just collapsed bonelessly across her couch, breathing hard and luxuriating in the slow cooling aftermath of what had been her biggest orgasm since Jasmine went home. Thinking back to how loudly she had cried out towards the end, she had to wonder if Tom might have been able to hear her all the way outside and over the mower engine.

Considering that she could still hear it chugging away in the distance, Penelope had to assume with a mixture of relief and regret that she had gone unheard.

Laying there, listening to the muted growl of the mower, Penelope found herself quite unable to summon up either the will power or the strength to haul herself up from the couch where she was sprawled. Believing that she was safe from being caught in so unladylike a position so long as she could hear that running engine, she chose to just keep still and savor that orgasm for as long as she possibly could.

She would lay there with her legs splayed wide apart, one hand on her chest and the other in her panties, up until she caught the sound of the lawn mower sputtering to a stop. Then and only then would she quickly haul herself back upright, adjusting her panties and smoothing out her skirt before drifting back into the kitchen to look out the window.

Though he must have been exhausted after doing such difficult work in all that terrible steam heat, Tom did not come rushing back into the house in search of air conditioning. She watched intently as he first emptied the grass catcher into a second trash bag, put the mower away, and then carried the bag around to the front yard to place it next to it's fellow at the curb. Even then, he did not hurry for the house though, instead pausing one final time to use the shirt he'd shed to wipe himself down so that he would not drip sweat all over his aunt's house.

Oh, yeah, she told herself dreamily, she was most definitely going to have to find some way of rewarding him for everything he'd done for her today.

With her nephew being so conscientious out there, Penelope was given ample time to go and freshen up a little as her hair was now a bit tousled and the smells of her own exertion were clinging to her, yet she did none of this. She was instead a fixture at that window.

Penelope was far too wrapped up in observing her gorgeous nephew to even think about such mundane concerns as that.

When he started back towards the house at last, she was finally able to pull herself away, racing off to prepare a new glass of ice water for him. She met him as he walked through her door, holding out the glass to him. He accepted the refreshing beverage gratefully with a smile and a sincere thank you.

As he sipped at his drink, Tom took advantage of this opportunity to have a good, close look at his aunt, noting with interest that something seemed to have happened while he had been outside.

She had seemed rather jumpy and out of sorts when he'd come inside before, but just look at how much more calm and relaxed she was now! With the added evidence of her mussed up hair, her flushed skin, and her once neat clothes now looking a bit wrinkled, he judged that the evidence was overwhelming and conclusive.

His sexy aunt had been in here masturbating!

His ego was a not inconsiderable thing at the best of times, but it got a huge boost to think that this woman had gotten so worked up just from seeing him without his shirt on that she'd felt the need to get herself off. Why, if he could only smell something other than freshly cut grass and the stench of his own sweat, he didn't doubt for a moment that he would be able to catch a whiff of her arousal right now!

Okay, there was no way he was going home without fucking this babe.

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, Tom," she told him in a soft, somewhat breathless voice, giving the young man a shy smile. "Are you sure I can't pay you? I mean, I could see for myself just how hard you were working out there. It just seems wrong to put you through all of that without giving you a little something in return."

He didn't even try to keep his eyes from dipping then to admire her assets as he considered all the ways he would like to be rewarded for his efforts. "Oh, no, thank you," he answered, "I don't want anything from you, aunt Penelope." Well, not money, anyway, he thought to himself, being careful to keep a smirk off his face. "I'm just glad I was able to help."

"You are just the sweetest thing ever!"

Taking hold of his hand, she started pulling him across the house and his hopes rose when he realized that they were moving in the direction of the bedrooms. Though he soon realized that she was instead leading him to the bathroom, those hopes were not dashed in the least inasmuch as he knew there was just as much fun to be had sharing a nice, hot shower as there was a warm, soft bed.

"Here," she told him with a grin, stopping at the door and propelling him inside with a gentle push. "You go and get cleaned up now. Your mom would never forgive me if I sent you home to her in that state."

Tom was considering pulling her in with him or just inviting her in to scrub his back for him, but did not get the chance to do either.

"Toss your clothes out here after you get them off so I can get those washed as well," Penelope said, darting off into one of the bedrooms. "I'll go and get you one of your uncle's robes to wear until I've got your stuff clean." Returning, she passed a terrycloth bathrobe to him and then hurried to pull the door closed.

He started at the robe for a few moments, giving some serious consideration to just throwing it down right then and there and going after her, but finally decided against it. He really was pretty grungy, after all. It probably would be a lot more fun if they were both fresh when they started and got sweaty together.

Waiting out in the hallway, Penelope wasn't aware that her nephew was in there plotting out the best way to have his way with her and so was a little surprised when Tom didn't pitch out those filthy clothes in a timely manner.

"Don't forget to toss those clothes out here!"

"Okay. Here you go."

The bathroom door opened just enough for one arm to emerge, passing out some of the dirtiest, smelliest clothes that she had ever encountered. Disgusted, she nevertheless took them from him and was already on her way to the laundry room before the door shut again or the sound of running water could be heard. All she wanted to do was get rid of this awful burden and fast!

With a husband and a small boy in her home, Penelope had long ago gotten into the habit of checking that the pockets before stuffing the clothes into the washing machine. It was just as well that she did though as he had not thought to empty them before giving them up to her.

The first things she found were innocent enough - the keys to the car he had borrowed from his mother to drive over here this morning and a wallet. She set these things aside in a little plastic bowl that she kept for just this purpose so that they would not get misplaced. It was in the last pocket she checked however that she found something which did surprise her.

Three condoms . . .

She stared at them for a long moment, pondering their meaning.

It was at least possible that Tom was still as pure as the driven snow and that he only carried those prophylactics around "just in case," but something told her that just wasn't the case. Hadn't she just been thinking about how this young man must have to beat the swarms of love-struck girls off with a stick? She could clearly remember just how aggressive some of the girls in her own high school had been about getting what they wanted and, when they had a quarry as perfect as Tom to pursue, Penelope did not doubt that they must have gone after him so vigorously that no mortal man could have resisted.

Penelope was heartened to know that young man was smart enough to use protection since there was no telling what kind of bugs those teenaged tramps might be carrying, but she still didn't like the idea of her favorite nephew having anything to do with that kind of trash.

Setting the rubbers aside with the keys and the wallet, she found herself wondering if her brother and sister-in-law knew that their son was having sex. She could only assume that they did not as most young people tried to keep things like that from their parents.

The question she had to answer now was what to do about this.

She could go and talk to Tom's parents about it, but that seemed like such an invasion of his privacy. She could mind her own business, but that didn't seem like the responsible thing to do. As far as she could see, that only left her with one option.

She would have to talk to Tom herself.

In the shower, Tom was thoroughly enjoying how the spray of hot water was washing the grime from his body, but in all honesty he had not really started bathing yet. Instead, he was griping his hard cock in one hand and beating it hard as he imagined all of the nasty things he was about to do with his beautiful aunt.

Oh, she was going to be in so much trouble when he finally emerged from this bathroom.

With nothing else to do while her nephew got cleaned up and the laundry got done, Penelope made her way back to the kitchen to see to those dishes at last. She did the work mechanically though, her mind on the young man who was in her bathroom.

She wasn't looking forward to having to talk to Tom about the perils of being sexually active at his age. She hadn't expected to have to have a discussion like this until her own son started to notice girls several years from now and so she was feeling woefully unprepared for it. It didn't help matters any that, deep down, she knew that it was far more likely that she would have chickened out and made her husband Albert give Joey that talk about "The Birds & The Bees."

Just as she was loading the last of the dishes into the dishwasher, she heard the water in the shower cut off. Penelope abandoned the kitchen and hurried to make her way back to the living room.

It would be better to have a conversation like this one where they could relax and be comfortable, after all.

"Oh, yeah!" Tom said as he emerged from the bathroom, wearing only his uncle's bathrobe. "That's so much better!"

Finding his aunt waiting for him in the living room, he couldn't help but notice that she avoided looking at him for more than a moment and seemed to be standing somewhat awkwardly, almost wringing her hands. There was clearly something very serious on her mind and he could think of only one thing that it could possibly be.

She had finally decided to make a play for her favorite nephew!

He wasn't blind to how big a step this must be for her. It would probably be the very first time she had ever cheated on her husband, after all. Hell, if even half the stories he'd heard about her were true, it might well be the first time she'd had sex with anyone at all other than his uncle Albert. Mix in to all of that the fact that their tryst would be nothing less than incest - the most taboo and forbidden kind of sex there was - and it was really no wonder that she should be just a bit hesitant about actually hitting on him.

Hardly able to hide his grin, he waited impatiently to see what kind of come on she would come up with.

"Um, about your clothes, Tom," she ventured, sounding nervous and uncertain but nonetheless finally raising her head to look at him. "I checked your pockets before I put it all into the washing machine. I wasn't being nosy, honest - I just didn't want to ruin anything you wanted to keep. All of your things are in a bowl back there."

He blinked.

If she was looking to make a pass at him and starting with that, then he couldn't wait to see where she was going with this. "Oh, yeah?"

She started to speak again, but when all that came out was a croak, she cleared her throat and tried again. "Well, the thing is that I found something interesting in one of your pockets." She hesitated, looking away again as she forced herself to spit it out. "Condoms."

Finally, he had an idea of where she was going with this! There was no hiding his lecherous smirk now.

It was not an easy thing to have so serious a talk as this one, especially with someone else's kid, and Penelope had her head down, so wrapped up in trying to find the right words that she failed to notice as the young man moved across to her swiftly. When he took her into his strong arms, she started so badly that she almost jerked herself free again, but Tom kept his grip on her, pulling her firmly up against himself.

"Tom!" she squeaked I alarm. "What do you think you're . . ."

"Don't worry, aunt Penelope," he growled, his breath hot on her skin. "I won't forget to use those rubbers when I do you." He didn't give her a chance to respond though, crushing his lips to her's in a searing, bruising kiss that more than lived up to the millions of fantasies he'd had of what it would be like when he finally did this.

Her eyes went wide with shock as she suddenly found herself being kissed like this by her own nephew, hardly able to believe it was really happening. She started to squirm in his embrace, hoping to pry herself free, but then froze in alarm.

What had he just said? Something about . . . doing her?

But that would be incest! Could it possibly be that her husband's suspicions about this young man were correct after all? As he continued to hold her so tightly to himself that she was having a hard time just breathing, as he continued to press the most incredibly passionate kisses to her lips, it was finally beginning to dawn on the young housewife that, yes, this probably was the case.

Tom released her so suddenly that she staggered, but Penelope managed to retain her footing right up until her nephew shoved her down onto the couch. She landed heavily and awkwardly with a grunt, but he was atop her before she could do anything about it.

His hand rose to catch her chin, holding her face steady for the next shower of feverish kisses, while his other hand took possession of one of her firm breasts, squeezing and roughly caressing it. She gasped and squeaked, trying hard to tell him to stop this at once, but having a difficult time forming words when he had his tongue down her throat. She squirmed and struggled in a vain attempt to dislodge him, but he seemed to think that she was writhing with pleasure and it only made his assault on her all the more ardent.

"Oh, yeah!" he groaned, lifting off her just enough to get both hands on her bosom. "You are so hot, aunt Penelope."

He had his hands on her now of course, but this wasn't satisfactory as her clothes were in the way and so he grabbed hold of the front of her blouse and jerked it open, sending buttons flying everywhere as he revealed her bra encased breasts. She gasped in horror and wanted to cover up the exposed flesh, but his hands were already there, pulling down on the cups of her brassiere so that both of her breasts sprang out into the open air.

"Oh, please, Tom . . ." she whimpered, but he interpreted it not as a request to stop but as a plea for him to press forward.

As he lowered himself to her once more and began to worship her full bosom, she could do nothing to prevent it. Indeed, as her head lolled back onto the arm of the couch as she marveled at just how skilled he actually was at this, she found herself wanting to stop him less and less by the moment.

Incest was still perverse and wrong and she still hated the idea of cheating on the husband she loved so much, but her more submissive tendencies had been activated now.

As he continued his efforts at her bosom, she slowly became aware of something that was bumping up against her leg. It was kind of hard for her to figure out what that must be - distracted, as she was - but eventually she figured out that it must be his hard cock sticking out of the robe he was wearing.

Without thinking about what she was doing, she sent one hand probing down in that direction and wrapped her fingers tightly around her nephew's shaft. She was amazed by the size, noting immediately that he put her husband to shame.

As she stroked him - learning how long he was and how very thick - he groaned and lifted himself back off of her at last. "Eager to get right to it, huh?" He climbed off of her for a moment so that he could throw off his uncle's bathrobe. "Yeah, you've been fantasizing about getting some dick from me ever since I got here, haven't you?" Yet again, she was not given any time to respond as he immediately returned to the couch, but then again he was confident that he already knew the answers.

Straddling her torso, one foot up on the couch and the other still on the floor, Tom slipped a hand around the back of his aunt's head to lift it up off the arm of the couch, then used his other hand to steer his erect member straight to her lips. She didn't seem to hesitate for a moment to open her mouth and let him thrust himself inside, both hands rising to grab hold of him by the butt.

In his enthusiasm, the teenager did not hesitate to shove almost his entire cock in at once, causing his aunt to choke and gag seriously. The boy was at least kind enough to back off before anything more serious happened, but he was also entirely unrepentant. He gave her just enough time to catch her breath and keep from puking, but then shoved himself right back in. Oh, he didn't go in quite so far as he had that first time, but he still went deeper than she was comfortable with as he fucked her face.

She could hardly voice a complaint with her mouth full like that, but then again she probably wouldn't have anyway. Instead, she devoted her full attention to giving him the very best blow job that she could under these trying circumstances, holding onto his cheeks as if to life itself.

Tom might have been expected to last for awhile considering that he had just jerked off in the shower, but it was quickly becoming evident that his masturbation over a fantasy encounter with this woman was being more than counterbalanced by the thrill of the real thing. With no more warning than a sudden, hoarse grunt, he jerked himself out of her mouth so that he could hose a tremendous amount of cum all over her face.

Penelope heaved a little sigh. What was it with people wanting to do that to her? First, Jasmine had made a point of rubbing her cunt all over her face as she came, coating it liberally in her juices, and now Tom was spraying his load there as well! She was ever so glad that this was not something Albert ever did.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,397 Followers