Albert's Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,396 Followers

The boy dismounted her, stroking and rubbing his cock in the hope that he could keep it from going entirely limp. "Pull up your skirt, aunt Penelope," he demanded, breathing hard. "Open your legs good and wide for me."

Her legs came apart as soon as he asked it of her and she drew her skirt all the way up her thighs. As it rose high enough to allow him to see her crotch, Tom gave her a triumphal smirk when he saw how wet her panties were.

Tom dropped to his knees in front of her, ready to have his first taste of that juicy cunt he'd been dreaming of for so very long. She could only watch as he maneuvered himself in between her widely spread legs, a finger hooking the crotch of her panties and pulling them aside as he leaned in close for a better look at what he was dealing with.

Watching all of this like a hawk, knowing full well what was coming, Penelope had started whimpering and moaning even before he closed the distance with her most intimate area, her entire body shivering with need. Knowing just how wrong this was, knowing that her poor husband would never forgive her if he found out about any of this, she hated herself for crying out so enthusiastically when she felt his hot breath waft over her burning, swampy pussy.

Had he needed any encouragement to do this, to reassure himself that she wanted this just as much as he did, her trembling body and plaintive cries would have been more than enough. Tom lowered his head between her thighs and started to devour her.

As before when he had pounded his dick halfway down her throat, she would notice that he had enough skill to suggest that he had done this before, but none of Jasmine's finesse. Nonetheless, as soon as his tongue snaked it's way up the length of her slit, she let out a shriek of pleasure that must have been heard for miles, arching her back up high off the sofa cushions and tearing at it's fabric with her fingers.

Albert was a tender and caring lover who never failed to please her, but it took someone strong and dominant like Jasmine and now Tom to really bring her to the heights of ecstacy.

The teenager consumed her with a wild and almost ferocious gusto, clearly enjoying her taste and thrilling to know that his efforts were giving her so much pleasure. It certainly seemed to justify the high opinion he held of himself, after all. He brought her to what must have been a massive orgasm and was a little surprised when her desperate clawing and her body's out of control tossing and writhing somehow did not destroy that couch.

Backing off at last, he sat on his knees and considered the situation. If they ended up smashing that couch up too much, then his uncle Albert might just guess that his wife had been unfaithful to him. He didn't much care if the guy came after him as he was certain that he could kick his ass, but the last thing he wanted was a reputation as a home wrecker.

After all, when men know that you won't hesitate to go after their wives, they will be less likely to leave you alone with them!

A change of venue was in order.

Though she was feeling very weak still, he caught her by the arms and pulled her back up to her feet. "Come on," he told the swaying, unsteady housewife. "I'm going to finish you off in your own bed!" She started to follow after him obediently, but was distracted by the distant sound of a bell chiming.

"The laundry!" she gasped, turning and staggering away from him.

"What?!"

She heard the annoyance and disapproval in his voice but somehow managed to keep plodding along anyway. "I just need to put your clothes in the dryer now," she explained in a shaky voice. "They might mildew if I just leave them in the washing machine. It won't take a moment - I promise."

He couldn't believe she was doing this and muttered a curse as he watched her disappear in the direction of the laundry room. What on earth was this stupid woman thinking? Surely there wouldn't be any problem if they just left them until he was done with her! When she did not return within a half-second, he decided to go after her.

As he stormed into the laundry room, the first thing that caught his eye was his aunt pulling his wet things out of the washing machine and pitching them into the dryer. She made for quite a sight with her face still covered with his cum, her blouse torn open and her boobs hanging out, and her own liquids dripping slowly down the insides of her legs. The second thing that caught his eye was the little plastic bowl she had put his things in and he quickly grabbed up the condoms as he knew he was about to need them.

She barely had time to shut the door to the dryer and hit the start button before her nephew grabbed her and effortlessly tossed her over his shoulder, carrying her away to the bedroom.

Penelope found herself heaved onto her own bed just a few moments later, but before she could compose herself or get her bearings, he had grabbed her and arranged her to his liking - bent over the edge. The condoms were thrown down next to her and then Tom threw her skirt back up and hauled off her soaked panties to reveal her bottom and the pouting slit beneath.

She started when he came up close behind her then and slid into her, a few strokes burying the entire length of his big dick in her wet and dripping twat. Back when he first grabbed her, hadn't he'd promised to use a condom when he did this!?

She started to rise, turning at the waist to look back and demand that he not fuck her without a rubber, but she was pushed back down onto the bed by a nephew who could guess what her problem was.

"Don't worry about it," Tom grunted, thoroughly enjoying how tightly her cunt gripped him as he slid in and out of her a few times. "I'm just getting lubed up."

With that, he drew himself slowly back out of her and placed the bulbous head of his cock against her sphincter, forcing a loud moan of pleasure and pain mixed as he forced himself into her exquisitely tight, velvety ass. It took some effort, but he was persistent and determined and did not let up until he was completely sheathed in her, his balls bumping and bouncing against the swollen lips of her cunt.

Tom leaned forward over her, bracing himself against the bed as he cupped her chin in one hand and forced her to raise her head. Penelope now found herself looking into the mirror of her vanity, forced to watch as her own nephew defiled her butt.

He gave her no more time than that to get used to the hulking intruder who had just broken in through her back door, starting to hump himself against her slowly at first, but rapidly gaining in both speed and force. Her eyes never left the mirror as he fucked her butt, wanting to scream from the intensity of what she was experiencing but hardly able to get enough air into her lungs to even keep breathing.

He eventually released her chin so that he could straighten back up and hold onto her by the hips, wanting to give this taut little ass a proper thrashing as he felt his climax fast approaching. She recognized that she was about to take a serious pounding and, giving the sinful scene in the mirror one long last look, she lowered her head back to the bed and squeezed her eyes shut. One of her hands went back between her own legs in the meantime, wanting to work her own cunt in concert with what he was doing.

The teenager took a moment to arrange his feet so that he had the maximum amount of leverage, then he set to work.

Slamming into her so hard that her feet seemed to leave the floor, driving himself in so deep that she would have sworn that she could taste the tip of his cock in her mouth again, Tom was able to give his sexy aunt only a dozen more strokes at the most before throwing his head back with a howl and pumping another steaming load of cum into her.

Penelope would not come herself, though her fingers were a blur between her own legs, thrusting in and out of herself. Just as she was closing in on what promised to be an earth-shaking orgasm, she lost her grip on her twat as he suddenly whipped his cock out of her butt and grabbed hold of her with both hands. She was hauled off the bed and dumped unceremoniously onto the carpet beside it, his dick once more being pushed against her lips.

It seemed such an awful and nasty thing to do considering where it had just been, but she dutifully opened her mouth and started sucking on his cock again, her hands rising to stroke the shaft and fondle the heavy balls.

He had all the vigor and energy of youth and so her efforts were soon rewarded with yet another erection. Once he was confident that she had him hard enough, he again pushed away from her. Bending down, he grabbed her yet again and lifted her up from the floor, tossing her onto the bed on her back as if she were a rag doll. Pausing only as long as it took him to tear open one of the little packages and put on a condom, he launched himself up on top of her and forced her legs wide apart.

Feeling that oversized cock stab all the way into her cunt with one hard shove was enough to set off that climax she had been denied a moment ago and Penelope convulsed as a brutally intense orgasm swept through her.

He rode it out with her, giving her a few little bumps to help her along, but chose not to start shafting her in earnest until after he was certain that she was finished. He wasn't kind enough to wait until she had caught her breath, however.

There was no slow start this time, building up to a crescendo of violent love-making. No, this time he just started at the end by screwing her as hard as possible.

Again, she saw that her nephew knew the basics, but none of the tricks of the trade that would make it as good for her as it would be for him. There would be no point in complaining or trying to teach this rampant young beast what to do, though, and she knew it. Instead, she just contented herself with wrapping her arms and legs around him and hanging on tight as he did whatever he liked to her.

If only Tom knew how to service her as well as Albert did, she heard herself muse, this young man would have earned himself a place in the pantheon of the world's greatest lovers!

Her poor, trusting husband's place there was already assured, but she did wish that not only was he hung like her nephew, but that he knew how to push her buttons the way Jasmine and Tom did. Perhaps then she wouldn't be such a pushover whenever someone who was stronger and more self assured decided they wanted her.

She did reach orgasm and, though it was not the biggest or the best that she'd been given that summer day, it was still more than enough to make her toes curl.

* * *

As she sat on her living room couch the next day, Penelope could not help but reflect on what had happened to her.

All of this time, she had believed that her nephew was such a sweet and generous young man, but she now knew that he was a wanton animal, interested only in his own pleasure. Albert had tried to tell her on numerous occasions that the teenager could not be trusted, but surely not even her husband could have imagined just what kind of a beast Tom really was.

With a mixture of hope and fear, she wondered if her new incestuous lover would be coming back for more and, under the circumstances, couldn't see why he wouldn't.

Penelope was so glad that her son would not be coming home until tomorrow as it had been hard enough just to deal with Albert after a day of being ravished like that, much less Joey, too.

She recalled how amazed her husband had been when he came home from work to find both his front and back yards mowed. Even though she imagined it must be obvious that she had just spent the day being used and abused by another man, she stuck to the story she'd invented about paying one of the neighbor kids to cut the grass and was astounded when he bought the tall tale without question.

Her poor husband invested so much love and trust in her and just look at how she repaid him, she mused unhappily.

The sound of screeching tires pulled the young housewife from her introspection at last, turning so that she could look out the window.

The sight of her sister-in-law's car pulling up at the curb brought her quickly to her feet in alarm, though her body protested. Tom had left her very sore and covered in bruises yesterday and here he was coming back for more, it seemed. She wanted to run for the hills in order to stay faithful to her husband, she wanted to rip her clothes off right then and there so that her nephew could pick up where he'd left off, but she did neither when she saw who was climbing out of the car and marching so determinedly up towards the house.

It was not Tom. Instead, it was his mother, Penelope's sister-in-law, Joan!

Penelope frowned as she made her way to the front door, wondering what her brother's wife was doing here. Naturally, the thought did occur to her that she was here to confront her over what had happened the day before, but the young housewife dismissed that notion out of hand. Surely, Tom would not have gone home and announced that he had done something so disturbing as violate his own aunt, after all.

She had not quite reached the door when it was suddenly flung open in her face, causing her to stumble back a step in surprise. Joan came charging into the house without a moment's hesitation, her dark eyes fixing on Penelope.

"There you are, you little bitch!"

Before the young woman knew what was happening, she had been viciously shoved to the floor by her sister-in-law, who then stood over her ranting and raving and waving her finger in Penelope's face.

"Now listen here, you slut! You'll keep your hands off my son if you know what's good for you! It's bad enough that I have to compete with all of those little skanks at his school for his attention - I'm not going to deal with you as well! Tom is mine, do you hear me?! If I ever again hear that you've been messing around with my son, I can promise that you will regret it!"

Turning on her heel, Joan marched out the house again, leaving behind a startled and shaken Penelope sitting on the floor. It was only when she heard that car start up again and the tires squeal as it pulled away that she was able to convince herself that her crazed sister-in-law would not be coming back to have another go at her.

What in the world had that been about?!

Penelope replayed what Joan had said in her head and her mouth fell open in shock when she realized just what was going on here.

Tom was screwing around with his own mother! Her brother's wife was cheating on him! She now knew about it, but did not dare to say anything since she had now been to bed with the boy as well! Joan knew that she and Tom had spent a day having sex and was insanely jealous about it! There was every chance that her nephew would come back and try to get her into bed again! But if that did happen, Joan was threatening all sorts of dire and fearful consequences!

Penelope groaned wearily as she picked herself up from the floor.

Add in to all of that the fact that she had also spent the better part of a week being unforgivably intimate with her husband's mother and the young housewife could see that she had gotten herself into quite a pickle.

Family get-togethers were going to be pretty tense affairs from now on.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,396 Followers