Alecia's New Toy

Story Info
sub waits for Master & a toy for the night.
2.9k words
4.34
24k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked out the window into the crisp fall night, excited yet a bit nervous. Her fingers found the leather of her collar and traced it gently as she wondered just what her present was going to be like. Master had promised her a nice one and she was more than anxious for him to return. Perched naked on the huge bed, she lightly rubbed one ankle with the ball of her other foot as she stretched out, half lying back on her elbows. She was told to wait just as she was, and she knew better than to move from the bed. One hand found the wetness between her legs and began a soft caressing of her sweet cunt. "I know I have to ask to cum but he didn't say anything specific about me not touching tonight" she smiled to herself, at least able to pass the time with some soft self-stimulation. Alecia was a beautiful girl indeed. Standing around 5'6" with long flowing blond hair, a perfect set of C cup breasts and the sweetest little ass. Her years of being a cheerleader helped her form the body she had, and just out of high school and still 18, it was about as perfect as could be.

"Master? Is that you?" alecia called out. "Yes precious, just taking care of your present, I'll be right up."

Jimmy, her Master, was a bit older. 13 years older but that didn't bother them. They fit together perfectly. Since she gave herself to him as his submissive slave, they were never apart and about as happy as any couple could be. He loved to do special things for her just as much as she loved to please him, and tonight, would be a bit of both.

As she heard his boots rising up the stairs she sat back on the bed, put her feet on the comforter near her bottom and raised her knees in the air. With her legs now spread apart her Master would have a most beautiful view of her shaven sex as he entered their large bedroom. Jimmy smiled as he opened the door, his 6 foot frame and broad 44 inch chest blocking the view out the door.

"Ready for your present precious?" Jimmy smiled to his slut.

"Yes Master… what did you bring me tonight? I think I have an idea and I've been soooooooo wet waiting for you to get back!" alecia giggled like a little school girl.

Jimmy strolled into the room, as alecia noticed the leash in his hand. Behind him walked a very pretty little blonde girl. He knew alecia liked blondes. She was stripped of her clothes except for a tiny white lace bra and thong and wore a collar and leash. She was blindfolded and smiled slightly. A nervous excited smile.

"Ohhhhhh she's adorable Master!" squeeled alecia. "Is she for us?" she asked.

"Yes precious, for you, then for us" Jimmy smiled.

He led the young girl to the foot of the bed and stood back. "Come check out your play toy for the night precious" he said. Alecia moved up onto her knees and crawled to the foot of the bed, reaching out to stroke the girl's cheek and shoulder. "Mmmm she's soft Master. Can I kiss her?" alecia asked. "Not just yet precious, help her out of the rest of her clothes" he replied. Alecia slipped off the bed to move in front of the girl, standing close to her. She raised her arms and slipped them around the other girls back. "What's her name Master?" alecia inquired. "Oh just call her toy for now." He grinned. Alecia smiled back at her Master and pressed her own naked chest against the girls bra as her hands worked behind her back undoing the hooks. Releasing the rear hooks, alecia moved her hands up to toy's shoulders and gently slid them off to the side, allow the bra to fall away exposing her breasts. "Mmmmm Master, they are just like mine! They are so cute and firm!" alecia licked her lips in anticipation. Knowing what her Master expected next, alecia dropped to her knees and reached up and slipped her thumbs into toy's thong, ever so slowly working it down her hips.

Toy's breath began to get ragged as the couple stood watching her. She couldn't see alecia but she knew what she looked liked. She had seen them in the club before and when her Master approached her about spending an evening with them, she jumped at the chance. Her mind quickly jumped back to the present as the fabric of her thong uncovered her pussy, knowing now they both could see her freshly shaven mound.

"Mmmm Master… her little cunt is so pretty too! You always pick great girls for me, thank you Master!" Alecia rose, giving Jimmy a soft kiss as she waited for her next instructions.

Jimmy handed the leash to alecia and give both girls a pat on the tush. "Take her to the bed baby" he smiled. "And Toy…remember.. you listen to my little slut, unless I say otherwise." Jimmy added. "Yes Sir" toy replied, dropping her head and following the tug of the leash. Toy crawled up on the bed as instructed while alecia followed behind. As she moved onto her hands and knees she felt alecia's hands rubbing her soft bottom, moving up her back and sides and under to her breasts. Jimmy smiled as he watched, his little girl enjoying her toy. "Ok baby, you can do what you want with her for now, have fun" he smiled. Alecia gleamed "Thank you Master!"

Moving in behind her hands roamed over her ass, "Spread your legs Toy" she grinned. Toy responded and moved her knees further apart, exposing her dripping sex to the young slave behind her. "MMMMM Master..she has the wettest cunt I've ever seen next to mine!" Alecia would have said more but hunger got the best of her and she dove between the girls spread thighs, her tongue whirling around inside her tight hole. Toy dipped her head toward the bed with a deep moan at the initial contact. Her body quivered as alecia ate her out with a passion. "Mmmm fuck.. YES!! Eat ME!" she cried, causing alecia's tongue to double time it, her hands grabbing Toy's ass and squeezing her cheeks while trying to push her tongue as far inside as it would go. Alecia moved one hand down and under to rub the girls clit as she continued feasting on her juicy sex, stopping now and then to move up and roll her tongue around Toy's tightly puckered ass.

Each pass over the little hole sent shivers through Toy eliciting a squeal and a sharp bucking of her hips, wanting the tongue to linger there a bit more. To her credit, alecia always obliged and lapped at her ass a spell longer. The first orgasm hit Toy out of nowhere and nearly dropped her flat to the bed. Her knees shaking and her head lightly swimming from the tonguing she was receiving, Toy whimpered and begged for mercy. Alecia only turned to Jimmy, her face covered in girl cum, smiled, then dove back in, this time deeply tongue fucking the girl while pushing two fingers into her cunt, keeping her thumb on the girls clit. This drove Toy over the edge once again and she nearly fell, again. "Oh fuck ok fuck.. please, I can't take it, too .. too.. sensitive, please slow down please!!" she begged. Alecia loved having fun with another girl and she loved seeing a girl beg for her to stop. This just drove her on further, tonguing Toy's ass deeper and working her fingers faster in and out of her cunt. Her free hand found Toy's ass and gave it several good slaps "You just keep still while Im eating, you have such a sweet cunt and ass, I just love it. Now be a good girl and cum for me again!" Toy didn't have to be told, the unexpected slaps brought a delicious sting to her bottom and drove her over the edge once again. Screaming out, "Ohhhhhhhh FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK… CUMMMMING!!!!!!!!!!" and she dropped limp to the bed.

Alecia turned to Jimmy, grinning as she searched around her mouth with her tongue, lapping up as much pussy-juice as she could reach, "Master, I think I tongued her to death" she giggled. Jimmy smiled and pointed down to his feet, causing alecia to slip from the bed and crawl to him, kneeling between his parted legs. "Suck me my slut" he said. Her little hands quickly rose to his belt, opening the fly and pulling out his engorged cock. Her Master's cock, a bit over six inches and at least two inches wide stared back at her. Her eyes drifted to catch the gaze of her Master as she leaned forward, taking his thick cock deep into her mouth, sucking upon it the way she knew he loved. Her eyes spoke to him, telling him how much she loved him. It was easy for her to convey that, as she did. There was something just so wonderful to her about it all. Sucking him, pleasing him with her mouth while her eyes never left his. She would do anything he asked, as she loved to serve him, in fact, lived to serve him. It brought her all the joy the world could offer. She was soft, delicate, and he protected her, guided her, and taught her. But above all, he loved her. He would take care of her in all ways for their lifetime together. No matter what the need or desire, how big or how small, he would provide for her. A small tear slipped from the corner of her eye as she contently slurped upon his cock.

Jimmy smiled and gently collected the tear with his finger, raising it to his lips and sucking it clean. He knew how she could get emotional when she was happy and got to thinking about them. He smiled down and petted her.

She smiled up at him as he suckled her tear. Well she tried to at least with his thick cock stretching her lips. Her hands went to his hips, trying to pull him in even deeper as the head of his cock hit the back of her throat, making her gag for a moment. She loved that feeling, and she pressed on, pushing it past and into her tight throat. Her moan brought a chill to his spine and caused his cock to swell even more, making her choke a bit and smile as she continued to suck hard on his cock. His hands moved down and found her head. Strong fingers slipping through her hair, caressing her, letting her know in his own soft touch that she was a good girl, and that he loved her.

Jimmy's eye caught motion on the bed as Toy began to stir. Gently he tapped alecia on the shoulder "Time to get up, Toy is awake again" he smiled. Alecia reluctantly let his cock slip from her mouth "Yes Master" she cooed as she rose to her feet. He smiled, turning her around and placed a set of restraints on her wrists, clipping them together. He whispered as he led her back towards the bed, "It's my turn now babydoll."

Blindfold removed, Toy grinned mischievously as she stroked the large strap-on before her. Her hands moved up and down it, applying a thin coat of lubrication as Jimmy buckled the strap-on around her hips. As he commanded, she relaxed onto the bed, laying on her back and continued stroking the thick fake cock protruding from the leather belt around her. Alecia, watching from a kneeling position by the bed, rose as Jimmy reached out to her. Helping her up onto the bed, he had her straddle Toy's hips. "Want fucked precious" he asked. "Mmmm please Master? Please let Toy fuck me?" she begged softly. After a nice slap to the ass, he grabbed her hips and helped lower her onto the strap-on, a moan escaped her lips as the head of the fake cock made contact with her inner folds. Her moans turned to a high pitched squeal as Jimmy placed his hands on her shoulders and forced her all the way down onto the dildo. Her arms screamed and tugged at the restraints, instinctively trying to brace herself at the sudden intrusion and complete filling. She whimpered as his hands found her shoulders again, and moved her forward to lay upon Toy's chest, alecia's head nuzzled against Toy's as she kissed her shoulder.

"Fuck my slut!" was all he said.

More than happy to oblige, Toy reached down to take hold of alecia's hips, lifting her a little and holding her as she used her own hips to fuck the sexy little submissive laying on top of her. She spread her legs as wide as she could and placed her feet flat on the bed, giving her extra leverage to fuck her hard. Alecia lay upon Toy, her head still turned to the side nuzzling over Toy's shoulders. Mixtures of whimperish "mmphs", moans and happy sighs escaped her, getting louder as Toy increased her tempo.

Jimmy stood next to the bed, giving alecia's bottom a slap now and then as he removed his clothes, preparing to add a little more flesh to the action on the bed before him. "Having fun my slut?" he asked. "Oh God yes Master, it feels sooo good. She's fucking me soooo good Master! Thank you!" she cried. "Thank her too!" he said, slapping her ass. Alecia's head rose quickly, peppering the girls face with kisses, "Thank you Toy, thank you thank! I love the way you fuck me!" Toy smiled and kissed her back, "And thank you, you're such a sexy little fuck. I'm just glad your Master allowed me to come and be put to use." Grinning she just grabbed her hips and fucked her harder, causing alecia to thrash about on top of her and moan louder. Meanwhile Jimmy had retrieved the bottle of lube and began applying it to his cock, before slipping up on the bed between the legs of the two sluts fucking in front of him. As alecia felt the drip of the cold lubricant run between her ass cheeks, she knew right away what was coming. "OH shit Master…HURRRY!!! I need your cock in my ass so bad!!! Fill me Master..please..hurry!!!" she begged. Jimmy just smiled, and spread her cheeks, rubbing the lube into her tight puckered hole. "All in good time my slut all in good time" he said, "in the mean time, why don't you tell Toy here what you really like." Ending the sentence with a hard slap to her ass. "Ohhh fuck" cried alecia, turning to kiss Toy's cheek. "I just LOVVVE it, when I have a cute little slut fucking my juicy cunt with a nice big strap-on, while my Master has his way with my asss!!" Toy just locked her lips to alecia's and began a deep passionate kiss, the two girls hips rutting at each other in a primal coupling.

"MASTER!!!!" alecia cried, breaking the kiss with Toy as his cock abruptly, and most quickly, entered her ass completely. "PLEASE LEMMECUM PLEASE LEMMECUM PLEEASSEE MAASSSTER" she squealed, her body dangling on the edge as she held herself, waiting in a panic for permission. "Cum for me" he replied, knowing her need was extremely great. Not waiting, he began pumping hard into her tight little behind, groaning as his fingers dug into her tender hips. Toy's breath became ragged as she sucked on alecia's neck, working her hips to match rhythm with Jimmy. "Master.. Im cummminng.. Im cumming…" alecia screamed, her worlds trailing off into a mixture of yelps and whimpers, her body thrashing around violently on top of Toy. Jimmy pumped her hard, his fingers tightening into her skin as his own arousal began to peak. Having watched for so long he was worked up and her tight little hole, quivering around him and squeezing his cock became too much. He thrust deep into her bowls and reached forward, grabbing her hair and snapping her head back. With a growl, his cock exploded inside her. "Y-Y-Yeeesss Master" alecia whimpered "Fill your sluts ass!!!"….

Alecia grinned as she cleaned him, tasting her ass and his cum at the same time. Her tongue rolled around the head as she sucked the shaft deeply, being the good slut that she was and cleaning him completely. Her body shivered slightly at the delightful feel of Toy behind her, licking Master's cum from her freshly fucked asshole. The moaning and heavy slurping coming from Toy told that she was enjoying it just as much as alecia was. With her wrist restraints unconnected, she was able to carress her Master and stroke his balls, dipping her head to tongue them as well, just incase there were some juices she had missed. "All-All clean Master" she said proudly, her voice skipping from the quick intrusion of Toys tongue into her ass, sucking out the last of the cum. "That's my slut" he smiled lovingly. "Now I think its time we tried something different"

-let me know how you liked the story and we'll see about getting part two written – Archangel