Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did, Alexa lay down flat on her back, shaking like a leaf and crying. I removed my boxers and my hard cock sprang free. Her eyes grew wide and she rolled and tried to make a break for it. I grabbed her with one arm and through her on the bed and landed on top of her. She was screaming, "No, no, no!!! Chase no!, It's too big. Please no!"

I took her arms and pinned them above her head. I widened her legs by forcing them apart with mine. She squirmed and cried. I took my cock in one hand while holding her arms above her head with the other, and rubbed it against her slit.

"No! Chase I'm a virgin please!"

As if suddenly being awoken from a trance I paused and looked up at her face. Her eyes were begging me to stop.

"Chase please. I'm a lesb-"

My hand raced through the air and hit the side of her thigh with a loud and hard smack. Alexa screamed.

"The correct answer is 'I'm yours'. You are mine Alexa...nothing else. Say it."

"Chase please don't do this. Ple-"

Another smack on her thigh. "Say it Alexa. Now. Or this will become a lot more painful."

"I'm yours." She whispered.

I began rubbing my cock against her slit again...her wet slit. So my Alexa was a pain whore. I smiled inside and began sliding my 9inch length, 3 inches round, inside of her. She wiggled around and groaned. I stopped when I felt her barrier and again I was happy, like a weight had suddenly been lifted off of me. I kissed her on the lips and began pulling out again, only to slam back into her and to the hilt. She screamed as I bottomed out.

I stayed still inside of her as I rained kisses on her face. A sweat had formed on her forehead and she whimpered. "Chase?" she asked quietly.

"Hmm?"

"Please don't it hurts so much."

I pulled out and slammed back into her. She groaned on impact.

"Please." She said again.

I pulled out again and slammed harder into her.

I let go of her hands and raised her legs up onto my shoulders and fucked her deeper.

"Ahhh! God Chase please stop!"

I couldn't help but think as I brutally ravaged her...how much more this must have hurt her compared to other girls. Her cunt was tight, it had come to live with its virginity and had only ever been penetrated by her fingers. Maybe there was a time to lose it, an age range, where if you failed to succeed at losing your virginity your cunt simply readied itself for a penetration less life. And here it was being hammered by my monster of a cock. The shock her body must have felt was easily read on her face as she screamed her agony.

In forgotten and unrealized actions her body finally betrayed her and she came on my cock, as her face changed from shock to horror.

My poor Alexa.

How I love you.

What have I done?

12