Alexander Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Presently he understood that the crowd had been given permission to touch him. Their hands were over him and they were he assumed allowed to experience him as he became aware of hands and mouths on his cock. A female must have grabbed on to him because he felt first the pain in his wrists of carrying her weight and then his cock inside her. He loved that sadly. The drug made him so compliant to them. He wanted sex. Presently it all stopped. He was taken down all manacles removed then the mask. He saw his surroundings for the first time. It was a very well lit and extravagant room, too extravagant, in fact gauche.

Around the room were furs, cushion and pillows, manacles for people – him he thought to himself - to be tied to on some walls, chairs, table and even a leather bench.

He was approached by a naked female. She was a whore like him. She took him to the leather bench, lay him down and she proceeded to ride him not that he objected and he joined in the performance loving every minute of it. After that the crowd themselves in various states of undress took part in a mass orgy with each other and with him. It went on for hours and at the end Alex was returned to his room. He was bathed to remove what remained of the gold dust on his body. As this was being done he heard Marcus and his aids talking in the saloon.

"A good night the master has his books filled for 2 full years for all the whores. Tonight our charge either gave or received sex from every potential client some more than once. However the 10 hours will take its toll. We will wake him in the afternoon a client is due at 3 and she wants a normal sexual encounter"

Settled and put to bed no violent performance this time. Alex slept well into the next day and was indeed woken and readied for the first of two clients that day.

Chapter 18

Little changed in Alex's life. The seasons came and went. Clients came and went. Though here in Spain they did not often request violent sex much to Alex's delight. The two years of hell in the Carpathians a forgotten and distant memory for the time being anyway.

Marcus began to spend more time with Alex. Klaus had wanted him to have more privileges. In the summer of what was 1710 Marcus arrived one day to say that they would be going outside into the garden. Alex would be allowed to paint but he would have his legs shackled in case he fought he might escape. He still worked every evening. Marcus would also sit and read with Alex and they began to learn Spanish. As the year drew to an end they took short walks together. Alex as always shackled by his wrist to a guard. By the end of the year Klaus had joined them. The three would some days be found in the library talking. Alex was a gentleman's son and had been formally educated and held his own in conversations with the two vampires.

1711 arrived and Alex thoughts turned to his family. What were they doing? Had his brothers married? Was he a brother-in-law or even an uncle by now? Were his parents still alive? He knew in March he would be 26 so he had been held captive and used as a sex slave for nearly 6 years. How he wished some days he could escape or had died on the battlefield. Though he appreciated Marcus, his painting, his lessons in languages and arts and sexual knowledge from clients he was still a captive in a beautiful prison and still in hell.

One day while exercising in the rose garden - he was allowed to wander alone save for the every present guard he was shackled at the wrist to - Marcus approached.

"Alex the master has decided to move us to his house in Prussia we are to leave shortly. Winter approaches and he wants to be there before the snows. We are to have a tailor in to make you a new winter wardrobe. I am also to help plan for the journey so you will take your exercise within the house with Guido here. The master will also" he paused "the master will also be planning the presentation." He knew this would alarm Alex new people, new vampires, new culture, and new wants. He would miss the gentleness Spain had brought to him.

Winter he thought so 1711 comes to a close and I face another birthday and another year of captivity. 27 years old but 7 years in captivity.

The preparations for the move began the next day. Clients still came and went but Alex's days were filled with fitting for his clothes. This included fur coats so he assumed his privileges of walks and painting in the outside were to continue, well unless it was a very cold house. Marcus was busy during the day but spent time with him before the ladies arrived to prepare him for the client Marcus was no longer involved in this. Klaus too had time to sit and chat with him in the library. How odd that the perpetrator of Alex's kidnap, forced imprisonment, rape, prostitution and bodily assault found time to make polite educated conversation with him. The irony was not lost on Marcus or Alex.

One day Marcus announced they would be leaving in two days and there would be no more clients. He had crates brought to Alex's room and they began to pack the many items that had appeared in the saloon over the last two years a mantle clock, new painting equipment, books, new furniture and a book of maps. Alex was carefully wrapping an unfinished painting of Guido in the rose garden. Marcus was packing his old clothes and laying out Alex's new travelling clothes.

"Marcus what happened to all the paintings I have created? Does he burn them?"

"No. No. Your paintings are exhibited and sold"

"Exhibited? Sold?"

"Yes they are sent far and wide and received very well. They are even sent. Sent to France some to the Paris exhibition houses. They are not damaged or altered they bear your signature and the date. The money raised buys you new things"

Marcus could see Alex's eyes flash. His meaning had been received. Yes your family may have seen them. He answered before the question was asked. "Yes"

Alex could barely breathe, "Yes they know I am?"

"Yes but not where "

Alex felt his hopes rise and then his heart break.

"You must never try to escape he would kill you next time. He has promised he will free you as he has me. When you are free we will leave together and find your family"

"I cannot just live this hell with no signs or date of an end. My family do you know anything"

"We must be careful of talking now he will return soon and he can hear your words and thoughts. He is not here yet but soon. I will tell you all I know when I can"

Chapter 19

They did not talk any more and Alex did not think of what had passed between them. Then one morning two days later Klaus arrived in Alex's chamber and said he was to leave that morning ahead of the party as he had business on route. He would be leaving at nightfall. Obviously to hide such a strange party and as the other whores were vampires they could only travel at night too. Marcus and Alex would be traveling together in a blacked out and locked coach. They would travel fast and with comfort stops for Alex.

Marcus arrived later that day and was able to confirm the arrangements. Alex would need his fur coat as they would be travelling in the cold and their new home was in the mountains. He was also able to confirm Klaus had left and their coach would leave after everyone else so Marcus could shut down the house. His aids would follow on in a coach with Guido. He was also able to tell Alex what he knew. His family knew he was alive and they still searched for him. The paintings told them he was still alive. They did not know his jailer and his staff were all vampires. He knew both brothers had married both had sons. His parents were alive and his mother had very lately produced a daughter who would now be 5 and was called Alexandra. Named for Alex.

They left Spain and travelled with the coach horses at full gallop. They stopped regularly for new horses. Blood wine was their only food and Alex's need to stop for comfort was allowed but Guido had to be shackled to him there was in all honesty no way of escape.

Hours, days who knew how long they travelled in a blacked out coach. Eventually it became colder and Marcus said they were approaching the end of the journey. When they did the coach door that locked from the outside was opened. It was daylight Marcus and his aids were all able to bear sunlight. Marcus got out then turned to offer Alex his hand to help him. Marcus knew a human scrunched inside a coach for what had been essentially five weeks, with no food only blood wine, would be light headed and have many aches and pains. The sudden sunlight also disorientated Alex and as Marcus suspected he fell over. Guido rushed to assist and picked Alex up in his arms and took him into the house. Marcus got beer for him blood wine did not hydrate the human as it did the vampire.

Alex was taken to a stateroom and laid on a soft couch. He was covered with a blanket and a wet cloth placed on his forehead. Klaus entered and asked Marcus about his captive's health. He was reassured that it was the journey nothing more.

Presently Guido picked up Alex and he followed Marcus up the grand sweeping staircase and along a short corridor. It was a strange shaped room square but then an octagon shape sprang from one corner. The room was decorated in heavy brocade fabric. It was two shades of green. The drapes and soft furnishings matched. The furniture was old heavy wood but padded well. Furs lay on the backs of the chairs. Alex's books, personal items and painting equipment had arrived ahead of him and were set out in the octagon area of the room. The octagon had windows but they did not open. There were three doors off the main room one at one end of the room by a table and chairs for his meals that he now took with Marcus. The two behind him would lead to rooms across the front of the house. Guido put Alex down and he was much better so began to walk towards the doors. He opened one and it lead into a bathroom. It was fully equipped for Alex's needs. The second door led to a dressing area all Alex's clothes had been put away in armoires and commodes. He assumed the third door was his bedroom. It was a not instead it was a small room with windows that allowed in lots of natural light. There was a writing desk and a chair on one side of the room and on the other what his mother would have called a day bed. Next to that another door which led to his bedroom.

There was a bed as ever a four-poster with no canopy. There was lots of room to walk on each side of the bed and on one side a small table. But that was it no other furniture, no natural light and no windows. The door once shut was locked from outside. Another prison cell Alex had hoped for better. He hated to be shut inside the cell he hated the dark. It seemed to bring back his nightmares of what he had done or had done to him. The rapes, the beatings and the agony of the torturous actions he had experienced.

His thoughts reminded him that they had moved and he faced another presentation with unknown horrors and new clients. That night when he was shut inside the room he saw the full horror. The walls were extremely think, the door shut with a thud and the lock turned. He was alone in the dark and when he did sleep he had only nightmares.

Chapter 20

The presentation date had been set for four months time. Klaus had business away from the house and the winter was particularly hard this year. In that time Alex was able to roam the house, with Guido, the gardens, with Guido, and go for walks in the forest area at the back of the house again with Guido. He saw Marcus each day and with no clients he was able to read, they began to learn the Germanic languages and paint. He and Marcus spent many hours talking never mentioning Alex's role in the house, Marcus' role in the house or the presentation.

Guido never spoke Alex learnt, from Marcus, that he was mute an ideal companion for a kidnapped sex slave. Guido loved Alex and took great care of him never letting him out of his sight whether they were shackled together or not.

Marcus said he would be busy Klaus had sent word that men would arrive to repair the lower rooms of the house, especially the main hall, that had been damaged by war and weather. He also told Alex that a young woman would be arriving a human. She would be housed in the wing opposite theirs Klaus's wing. She would be here for a month and then move on. The weekend she left would be the presentation. Alex heard the word and immediately sank on the chair and put his head in his hands. Marcus knelt before him and took him in his arms and comforted him. Alex looked up and saw a different face, he had seen Marcus a million or more times in the last, nearly, 7 years but at that moment he saw a new person. He saw the olive skin, the emerald almond eyes, the longish eyelashes, a regal nose, black stubble and goatee beard, the frame of jet-black hair a handsome man and amazing soft looking lips.

This action went further than either had expected they began to kiss something Alex instigated. The kissing became increasingly passionate and they moved from the seats to the comfort of the day bed. Alex had never had sex by choice. Not while captive and certainly not under the tutorage of his brothers it was for knowledge only. Marcus had never been a whore but knew how to act and how to pleasure a man. For both of them this was to like losing their virginity. Alex had led the way to the day bed and he took charge. Alex had soft hands and long fingers something Marcus had not noticed till now as he watched Alex remove his clothes. Once naked he embraced Marcus holding his face in his hands and kissing him. Alex had sensed that Marcus seemed nervous, like the virgins his Carpathian voyeur brought to him, so knew his was Marcus first full sexual encounter by choice, and not rape, too. He moved his hands to his lover's shirt and unlaced it and Marcus, understood and took the rest of his own clothes off.

They treated each other gently, with respect, and as equals only doing what the other was happy with. Alex explored Marcus's body he had never seen him naked and he noticed he too had a fine muscled body slightly weightier than his own but he had been turned at 30. Marcus had no hair on his body and his body seemed to ripple at every touch of Alex's hand. Both had soft and warm skin. They became aroused naturally from their own independent active actions and decided they should lie side by side each sucking the cock of the other. Eventually Marcus came in Alex's mouth. Alex moved so they were now facing each other and he turned Marcus on to his stomach, straddled him and entered him. Marcus's raised his bottom and chest and reached to touch Alex's balls and he fondled them making Alex moan and he came. A few moments later Alex faced downwards and allowed Marcus to enter him. When they finished they lay side by side on the bed their hands clasped between their naked bodies. No one would enter the chambers without Marcus's permission so they were able to drift into a short sleep.

Alex awoke to find Marcus bathed and dressed. Their private moments happened many times more over the next few days. They learnt each other's tastes and desires and found they preferred to face each other when having sex because they liked to see the affection in each other's eyes and face as they pleasured each other. Their love making, for it was love not sex, stopped because the young woman arrived they could only now kiss and hold each other briefly in case she came into the rooms and caught them. No servant would stop her entering if she asked to see Marcus.

Her name was Janus she was very beautiful. She had fiery red hair that hang in natural ringlets around her heart shaped face. Her skin was as white and clear as the china Alex's family used when he was a child. She wore the fine clothes of a lady of court. Alex was introduced to her in the grand library that separated their respective wings of the house. She told Alex she was travelling to Spain where she would re-join her husband a cold man much older then her. They had married three years ago and she had no children. Her cousin was related to Klaus. She knew he and all his staff were vampires but she knew Alex was human. They developed a friendship, which Marcus did not intrude on or find a challenge to his relationship with Alex.

They spent time reading, talking about Spain, learning languages and Alex taught her to paint. They began to become very close and Alex spoke of his time with Marcus and Klaus in conversation or walking. One day they met in the grand library at her request. Janus had to read a particular book about Spain, which she said she needed Alex to help her find but she wanted something more than study.

When Alex entered the room she ran to him pulling him through the library and via a secret door into a small saloon room that in truth was a gentleman's private smoking chamber. Once in there she kissed him and he reacted at first then pulled away. His sense of honour and propriety, to his surprise, was still there despite all he had suffered. She was a married woman and he had a lover, and he shook his head and tried to leave.

"Alexander I am a young woman married to a very old man, who does not love me or have the means or ability to pleasure me sexually. I know what you are?"

He looked away again " a whore then you know that I am ashamed of who I am. You are still married no matter the circumstances"

"Please I beg you make love to me"

She began to weep and he took a tear that was rolling down her cheek onto his hand and then reached for her and began to kiss her. She lapped up his kisses and removed his jacket from his shoulders and began to undo the laces of his shirt. He allowed the jacket to drop to the ground then took the shirt over his head and she began to kiss his chest while undoing his breeches. Eventually he stood in front of her naked and she held him close to her then turned so he could unlace her dress and he fumbled the job.

He had never done this before, as a whore, the clients removed their own clothes and he was normally tied up anyway. The dress then fell from her and she turned to him naked. He picked her up and gently laid her on the fur on the floor. She laid back her hand following the line down his chest down his stomach and towards his cock and she opened her legs and pulled him towards her. She was not wet enough so he played with her. His fingers gently entered her and massaged her. His own erection began and he carefully put his cock into her. She made near inaudible moans ad he moved up on his arms and began to move inside her.

She opened her legs wider entwining them with his and asked for more. He obliged her. He was able to stop himself coming too soon a trick the voyeur had taught him. She played with his nipples then moved her hand down towards his swollen cock. She put her left hand gentle around it so as he came out of her he passed through her hand and pushed through it as he came back down inside her. He used a slow rhythmic pace until he knew neither of them could last any longer. He kissed her body, as she lay contented by his effort. In time she said she had to leave but he should go first. They both dressed. No one saw them leave the library.

They did this for a few days and then one day she came to him. In his room on his day bed they began to experiment with more sexual positions and types of sex. She said she had never performed oral sex on a man and he allowed her to try and with help she managed to complete him. Lying in her arms one day after sex for the third time Alex thought he saw light in what he thought might be holes in the wall. He tried to rise to see what was happening but she pulled him back to perform oral sex on her. All to soon they moved from day bed to his bed. They met every day for sex this was not the lovemaking he experienced with Marcus and to him this sex seemed the same as performing as a whore. No one missed them. Time passed idyllically until she came to him to say she was leaving the next day. That day they had sex for the last time. Alex found he was not sad but joyous he knew he could now return to making love to Marcus his lover.

1...456789