Alexander Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bzarajic
bzarajic
23 Followers

"I stole him I had no right. I thought of my own pleasure and money. I did over time fall in love with him. I would have freed him this year and hoped he would choose to stay with me that we might be lovers. A stupid dream I knew he would never want me and then I met Janus. Well we know that I turned back to the base creature I will always be. I wish you well and please love him and never again allow him to be hurt"

"I will"

Klaus left and Marcus never saw him again.

Chapter 28

Marcus knew he could now lie next to his lover, it would cause him pain, he would not hurt him by doing so. As he lay next to Alex he watched for signs of problems with the transition some could rarely occur. He also spent time looking at the changes in Alex's body the final wounds healed and disappeared leaving his body as if it had never known the horror of recent weeks. The transition would never remove the memories of anything he had experienced Alex would have those forever and eternity is a long time with such barbaric scenes permanently in your head. Marcus would try every day to keep them from Alex's and his own thoughts. He had after all had to watch, hear the sounds of the performances Alex had endured. He could more easily forget those this last presentation still made him feel sick even though Alex had survived.

He had taken some time away from Alex to discuss with Gregory, Virgil and Guido plans for their travels and where they should go. Klaus made good on his promises. Marcus was given notes of his financial entitlements and to property he had inherited when his father had been killed. He owned the Italian villa that he had loved so much but it had been the location of Alex's first performances and early days of captivity. He did not want to take him there. He owned a house near Paris but from where they were. Virgil said it would take four weeks too long for Alex to travel in one move. So they decided to go to Koln in Germany half way where the Djavarak family owned a small house where Marcus's grandmother resided. She knew nothing of what had transpired between Klaus and Marcus. They would travel slowly and stopped at inns along the route when Alex needed to rest or fed.

The rest of the staff and whores in Klaus's stable had left two days after the event. Klaus had now left. Alex would not have to see him when he awoke.

Alex awoke as predicted on the second day. He was for first time able to stand up and walk around he had no pain except from the brands. He was able to sit with his friends none of them any longer part of the jail system. He learnt of where they had come from, how they had become vampires. Virgil and Gregory had both been whores in Klaus's stable and rewarded by being moved to the role of Marcus's aids. Gregory knew Guido's story and shared it. Guido it turned out was not medically a mute but he had seen so many atrocities in Klaus's household he simply stopped talking. They decide they would all help him to talk again. They formed a pact to never talk of Klaus or his business ever again. Marcus did not share his story and no one asked they assumed he would tell Alex in privacy but he never did.

Alex was fed blood straight from Marcus. At first via his arm but as Alex regained his strength he wished to renew his relationship with Marcus and find new and more interesting ways to get his blood tipple. He ate food it tasted the same and as before it left his body in the same ways. Same with wine it tasted the same as he remembered it without Klaus's blood and it left his body the same way. The only difference was he became full very quickly.

Their first coaches left packed with their goods and chattels. War still continued so the coachman paid bribes for safe passage through partisan areas. They had remained longer than Marcus had expected. Alex still tired easily and had asked for time to regain his strength.

One morning Marcus returned to their bedroom having felt the need to eat food. Alex was awake. Marcus thought he might need blood. He was right and wrong at the same time. Alex smiled. "Before you get in this bed remove your clothes" He pulled back the throws and furs to show he was already naked.

"I don't think you are that strong yet?"

"Marcus! trust me I am ready unless you no longer wish to have me?"

Marcus smiled "I would have let you die or had you turned into a bloodsucker if that were true I had many offers for the later"

He did as he was asked and took off his nightshirt. They were alone the others had rooms in the other wing so no one would disturb them. He got into the bed and Alex turned to face him. Alex ran his fingers through Marcus hair and then started to kiss him. Marcus responded and to his horror so did his cock becoming aroused and spent at the same time. They both laughed, " Well it has been a long time" was Alex's remark. He continued to kiss Marcus who moved to lie on his back. He always slept on the left side of the bed so he did not see the chain brand on Alex's right side. Alex moved over and his torso was now lying on Marcus and his hand right hand was making swirls with Marcus's hair while he kissed him. Marcus put his arms up to embrace Alex and he did his hand accidently touched the brand and Alex winced and stopped kissing.

Marcus immediately realised what happened "I am sorry I did not mean to touch it I know it still hurts. I said this was too soon"

Alex looked down at him " It does give me pain but it is early and it will always be with us. Don't be afraid to touch it even if I react we cant be sure they will ever stop hurting. Trust me sitting on my arse hurts far more" and he smiled.

They continued with their lovemaking and Alex now fully aroused wanted his lover more than ever. He positioned himself in a kneeling position, between Marcus's open legs, taking care not to touch the snake brand with his foot and he pushed Marcus's knees up and lifting his buttock to raise him enough for him to enter him, which he did. They both moaned. Alex was now able to move down onto Marcus and kiss him again. His hip movement became more rhythmic and he enjoyed pulling himself virtually out of Marcus and then to re-enter harder and deeper. Marcus drew his knees up and around Alex's waist and this excited them both. Marcus reached to a table at the side of their bed and grabbed a small needle like instrument and he took this and made a small cut on his chest by his nipple. Alex understood the invitation and sucked his feed from there. Marcus cried out he had his own erection which he needed to keep. Alex reared up blood on his lips grabbed hold of Marcus's hips and came inside him. His ejaculation pumped for several times and he looked down at Marcus "I love you"

It was the first time he had said that and Marcus replied "and I love you". Alex was tired Marcus knew that and Alex had removed himself and was lying on his back on the right side of the bed. Marcus made no noise but began to sit up on the bed ready to leave and masturbate.

"Where are you going?"

" To the bathroom"

Alex put his hand out and pulled Marcus's arm "No you will not waste that on your own hands. I am not selfish." He moved to lie on his stomach "I am afraid I cant lie on this " pointing to the snake brand " I might have angered it a bit too much but I want you if you can bear to look at it?"

Marcus needed no further invitation Alex lifted himself to present his anus to Marcus and he entered him. The snake brand was no directly on the bottom of Alex's buttock the tail was but the head extended further up. It was clear moving made it hurt. Alex winced occasionally and tightened his muscles and that actually gave Marcus such pleasure.

Marcus stroked his lover's back but did not bend down to kiss it or he would lay on the brand. Marcus was now able to see the snake clearly it had healed but the impression as with the chains was raised from skin level and being hard metal would not flex and so pulled on the skin. He would have to think how to stop that eternity with a pain in the arse he thought to himself and he came as Alex had in waves.

Now both spent they lay back on the bed. Alex turned over and brought covers over them both. Neither wished to sleep. Alex pulled his arms up above his head and under his head but winced as the metal chains brand moved. Marcus turned on his side to face Alex and ran his hand over Alex's chest. He had some hair growing with all that happened grooming had been of little concern.

"Did you think I was involved in the attack on you? I can understand if you did?"

"I did while it was happening and when I screamed for you. When I awoke I could see from your face that you had nothing to do with it. You had swollen eyes you had obviously spent time a lot of time crying. Your eyes told me all I needed to know"

He moved his right arm down and reached for Marcus's hand and he took it to his lips and kissed every finger. " I love each of these fingers I know from Virgil that you worked them literally to the bone making pastes and remedies to prepare for what would happen. I know that these fingers felt every inch of my broken body to find breaks or damage. I know you sewed a hole inside my body that was haemorrhaging blood. I know you held my skin together while someone sewed it back together. I know you saved me with these fingers and hands. I know that no one could do that without so much love. Thank you"

Marcus did not know what to say. He was swallowing his tears. They lay in silences only broken by Marcus's sobs. Presently they were asleep. Marcus awoke the next morning on his side. His legs slight parted and with Alex's erect cock rubbing into him. "You could have woken me first"

"I am waking you first". Alex moved one hand to Marcus cock and his mouth to his neck. His movement and hand brought them both to climax. Alex took Marcus's hand and took it over his thigh and he put it onto the snake brand. Alex jerked a little he was still inside Marcus. "You need to feel it I need you too feel it"

Marcus did touch it, it was as he expected hard, a little cold to the touch and was raised above the skin. As he felt the shape of it he felt a soft cock still inside him hardening and Alex was able to go again.

It would have been easy to stay in bed but today they were to start their journey to a new life.

Chapter 29

They left Prussia behind moved on to Germany where they spent Christmas. Alex's first, for 7 years Marcus's for a considerable lot longer perhaps 300 years. They stayed there for the winter then moved on to France.

Alex wanted to see his family with Marcus's encouragement he had written to them telling them he had been rescued and he and his rescuer would be travelling into France to see them. His mother had replied with a letter full of tears, love, joy and news.

She and his father were well. His brothers were both married. Both had children boys. She spoke of Alexandra now 6 of his brothers' endless search for him. How they had lost track of him at the end of 1710. They knew he had been moved to Prussia someone called M had written to them but the war had prevented them following A French man would surely be killed whether in uniform or not in Prussia. She knew he had been forced into slavery and used as a whore. She wanted them all to stay with her forever she never wanted him away from her again. Alex realised for the first time he could not stay with his family forever. He had not told them he was a vampire and he would not age. Marcus had explained everything to Alex about his new life. M he knew was Marcus he had taken such a risk trying to help Alex's family find him.

Alex did not know if he should see them but Marcus in fact everyone including Guido who he now spoke a little said he had to. He could stay for at least 5 years people never noticed you had not aged in that short time. The group would come as support all had been invited as formal guests. So effort was made. Clothes bought and lessen in French etiquette taught.

Alex's family home was near Chatillon just south of Paris. His home was a large stately affair as befitted his fathers status. He had the ear of the King. Marcus and Alex would not be able to openly express their relationship. They would have to take care locking doors and not being so loud in their lovemaking. If their urges were too bad they could walk out in the grounds to a field or a folly. If they were seen no one would talk.

The Duc d'Bretagne and his wife Cristobel could hardly wait their young son Alexander was to be with them. But he was now a man of 27. Alex was excited but nervous. He was so different he was a vampire now and he had to pass as human this was his first test. He and his four friends covered by the story they were all gentlemen he had met since his rescue in Germany would arrive on Alex's birthday the 18th March he would be 28. They would stay for an indefinite period. The chateau was in chaos rooms, food, wine everything imaginable was being brought in. Louis and Philippe longed to see their brother. His sister-in-laws Monique and Anna did not know what to expect. They had always known of him and what had happened to him but not how to deal with it. Both had two sons Monique Louis's wife had Henri and Charles and Anna had Alexander, named by Philippe because he was born in 1710 the year they found out Alex was alive and Louis born in 1711. They knew nothing of this strange new uncle. Alexandra likewise knew nothing.

Marcus knowing Alex was becoming anxious slipped him a drop of opium in his glass of fresh Marcus vintage 1712 blood. He also made love to him for four hours and bathed him, as he used to, groomed him and helped him find the right fashionable outfit black of all colours. Everyone was inspected to pass muster and they left their overnight tavern and arrived at Alex's home. His mother saw him as soon as he exited the coach and un-ceremonially ran to him. She kissed him and wept openly. His brothers approached weeping and grab him too. Marcus now leaving the coach saw him wince as they touched the chain brand. His father who cordially introduced his daughter, daughter-in-law and grandsons greeted his friends with etiquette. Alex's group continued oblivious of the family servants brought out to see the young master return, Alex's friends and his father.

Eventually his brothers let him go but his mother had to be virtually pulled from him by his father. His father then embraced him. They entered the house into the main saloon as he entered the room Alex acknowledge the servants with a bow.

Alex regained his etiquette and introduced his friends to his mother.

"Marcus are you M. You wrote to us about Alexander and you rescued him. I cannot thank you enough for returning my son"

In turn Alexander was introduced to the newer family members he had not met. He bowed at each.

His mother asked endless questions about his health if he needed refreshments, about the meal she had planned for them. She never mentioned the slavery but returned many times to his health and also how beautiful he was.

A liveried servant appeared to announce that the rooms were ready and the friends and master Alexander's bags had been placed in them. Alex asked if they might to lead to their rooms to freshen up. His mother reluctantly let him go but only if he was accompanied by his brother Louis. It was as if she thought he would be abducted again.

Guido, Gregory and Virgil where placed in adjoining rooms in the guest wing. Alexander was taken to his old room. Which looked exactly as it had the day he left for war. His second sitting room had been made into a bedroom for Marcus.

Alone with Alex at last Louis held him again.

" I searched everywhere for you. Your abductor was quick to move you when we got near you in Italy. We even had French soldiers look for you in the villages. I cannot imagine what you have been through. It would be hell I am sure. I heard that the people involved in your abductors business treated you very badly and that you were sold to both females and males."

Alex answered "yes but I want to forget it I have my friends, I am with my family and it need not be thought of again"

"I understand but I want your forgiveness I passed by the house you were in and even enquired to be admitted to talk to the owner in case they had information on the abductor. I did not know the man I saw was he. I could have forced entrance and saved you so early before it could begin"

Alex realised the soldiers in the village were looking for him. If he had spoken to them he would have been freed. Fighting tears Alex answered. "There is nothing to forgive I am grateful you did so much to try and find me. Now let us move on brother. I must freshen up and return downstairs before our mother has all the servants she can find looking for me" Louis smiled and left the room.

Alex put his left hand to his face and slumped to the floor. The realisation hit him hard. He could have saved himself in the village simply by talking to the French soldiers. Marcus was immediately with him to comfort him.

Alex turned to Marcus and kissed him. Marcus clearly understood he got up and locked all the doors. Alex needed blood and a reminder of what he had now with his lover. Freshening up and dinner would have to wait.

bzarajic
bzarajic
23 Followers
1...456789