Alexandra Makes The Grade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peechka
peechka
22 Followers

"I know I hurt you today. I had not intended to be so rough with you but your charms are extraordinarily hard to resist. You beg to be taken. Irresistible charm." He began to undress her, releasing her arms from the wrinkled mess of her uniform blouse around her wrists so she could move freely. He unfastened her bra, knowing her nipples were too tender for it. He unzipped her skirt and was glad Alexandra was narrow enough that he could slide it up over her torso and head. She didn't even have to lift her arms. He removed her heels, and slid off her knee socks, revealing her perfectly pedicured toes. Jack held her trembling nakedness in his arms for quite some time, whispering softly as he soothed her. Her skin was so soft and he laughed at himself as his body reacted.

Alex couldn't help her tears and she hid her face in his bare chest as Mr. Morgan tried to sooth her. Every muscle, every inch of her body ached. She felt warm inside as he kissed her forehead. She didn't know what was going to happen now that they had had...sex? She wondered if this was it for her. She was unsure and nervous, "Will he want me again?" she wondered... She wasn't totally convinced she wanted him to touch her. She could feel, very keenly, every single place on her body where he had been.

Jack lifted her with him as he stood, carefully setting her down on her bare feet. "Just one moment sweetheart. Let me get you something to put on. We can't go anywhere with you looking like that." He was glad he kept clothes in his office. He'd never imagined he would need them to dress a naked student he'd just ravished. He really didn't want to think about what sort of man this made him. He pulled an old Brown University hoodie and sweat pants from his supply cabinet.

"C'mere Alex, let me help you." Jack watched as Alexandra started to walk towards him and he could see that she was very sore. He was familiar with the walk of a woman who'd just been well and thoroughly fucked. He could only imagine how Alexandra's swollen tender folds must feel right now and he smiled with a bit of guilt. Then he saw the blood on her thighs as she took her next step. "Oh hell," he muttered as he grabbed a towel from the cabinet as well. There was more blood than just that from taking her virginity.

"Hold on darling. We need to clean you up. I'm afraid I've hurt you." He guided Alexandra back to his desk. He set the clothing down, and unfolded the towel. "I know your bottom is tender and I'm sorry I have to do this." He laid out the towel on his desktop and lifted Alex onto his desk. He guided her to her back.

Alex cried out a little as her sore bottom met with the not-so-softness of the towel. "You called me Alex. I can't believe you finally used my nickname!" She really was surprised. He'd been so proper with her and even though she did like the sound of her full name when he said it, she smiled when he said her nickname.

Jack laughed. "Yes I do suppose I did. My name is Jack, Alex. When I give you permission, you may use my first name."

Alex nodded. She was starting to become embarrassed as Jack laid her back on the towel and spread her legs. She had briefly noticed the blood on his pants where she'd been sitting on his lap and when she lifted her head she could see the blood smeared on her inner thighs. Was there supposed to be so much? She tried to close her thighs against him as he pushed them apart. "Please don't. I can take care of it!" Her voice was high and pleading.

"Doesn't be silly Alexandra," he scolded. "I did this. I need to see how badly I hurt you. Now save your modesty for someone who hasn't seen how beautiful you are when your legs are spread." Jack opened a bottle of water and poured some onto the towel before beginning to clean the angry swollen folds between Alex's thighs. He truly hoped he hadn't torn her.

Jack gently eased Alexandra open, holding her apart as he wiped away the blood and cum that was puddled at the opening of her pussy. He knew the coldness of the water would sooth the bruised flesh. He poured a little more water directly onto her opening. He saw a small tear to her taint and he felt a pang of regret for having been so hard her first time as the towel turned pink under Alexandra's bottom. He could see the welts and beginning of bruises on her ass cheeks as well. Jack swabbed away the blood on her thighs gently; unable to look away from her sweet pussy and the small wound that was still oozing blood. He leaned in and kissed her thigh, and made his way down to the beautifully bare puffy lips of Alexandra's cunt.

Alex arched her back and moaned as Jack's lips met her tender flesh. She felt his tongue, warm and soft on her clit, and cried out. She couldn't believe how wonderful it felt as he licked and sucked gently on her swollen bud, his tongue flicking and teasing. She sighed and whimpered as he worked her into a frenzy, marveling at how exquisite she felt inside as pressure and longing built low in her stomach. She pressed up on her toes and lifted her hips into his mouth, needing to get closer to him.

Jack licked at Alexandra's puffy soft lips, delighted that she responded so quickly. He dipped his tongue down over the tear in her flesh and tasted the coppery tang of her blood, igniting his passion for her again. He felt his cock spring to life but knew there would be no relief for him this time and he moved to suck gently on Alexandra's clit, wanting to reward her for accepting his barbarous taking of her tonight. He worked her quickly and was rewarded with throaty cries of passion as she met her orgasm, writhing under his tongue. He gently licked away her oozing juices and the last little bit of blood as she jerked out her pleasure against his face. She was delicious.

If Alex was a mess before, she was a screaming hot mess now. She didn't want him to look at her pussy a few moments ago and now she was cumming all over his face! She couldn't believe that even through the pain she could be sooooo turned on by him. So much so that she almost instantly had an orgasm! She was kind of sad that he had stopped licking and sucking her pussy after she'd cum.

"You orgasms are so sensual and erotic, Alexandra." Jack helped her sit up after she'd stopped trembling. "It's time to get some clothes on you. We'll drive out of town to get something to eat. It will do no good for us to be seen together. Put your arms out so I can put my hoodie on you." Jack helped her dress. "What time do you have to be home? Do you have a curfew? Please tell me Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins have given you a curfew."

"I have to be home by 1 or 2am." Alex said, stepping into the sweatpants that were ten times too big for her. They were comfy and soft on her bare bottom. They still hurt though. She winced when Mr. Morgan patted her ass. She scowled at him when he cuckled. Alex couldn't take her eyes off him as he too changed into fresh clothes.

"Seriously? 2am? What sort of curfew is that? When you're not with me you'll be home by 12, do you understand Alexandra?" Jack couldn't believe her parents let her stay out that late. Parents really were oblivious to their kid's actions. How she managed to still be a virgin was beyond him.

Alex was about to protest when she realized the full meaning of what he'd said. He intended to spend more time with her. She did cartwheels in her head, she was sooo excited! She needed more of him, he made her so hot. He made her feel relaxed and excited at the same time. She sighed and smiled, nodding her head in acquiescence.

Jack could see the relief on Alexandra's face when she realized he wanted to see her again. He'd said as much before when he told her it was okay to call him Jack but she didn't catch on. He was an absolute jackass. The fact that he'd had sex, with a student, in his classroom, in a Catholic school was possibly the single biggest jackass move he'd ever made in his life. And he wanted to do it again. And again. And again. He looked at the well-fucked young girl with starry eyes and auburn tangled curls in front of him dressed in his clothes and knew that she'd be done with him before he would be done with her.

Jack hoped the Devil had good beer.

peechka
peechka
22 Followers