All Comments on 'Alexa's Dad'

by blackstallion21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sweet and sexy

could be longer, but i still like it a lot. Will you do a sequel ? *Hope*

blackstallion21blackstallion21over 13 years agoAuthor
A Sequel?

It's a thought... and I know it could have been longer, I just like to try to keep them short and sweet though! Thanks for reading, and thanks for commenting anonymous!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A well put together story

It would make for a good chapter to know what really happened to his marriage. Did she just want some different cock? She should really explain her actions for wanting a divorce.

I like that his daughter will be staying with him while she goes to school, that gives him time to make her to want to stay with him forever.

Thanks for the good read.

blackstallion21blackstallion21over 13 years agoAuthor
thank you much!

Again, I always appreciate a good comment response, and I am glad you enjoyed. And I can say thank you, because you are more positive reinforcement for me to create a sequel. Thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anxious

What happens NEXT? Please continue writing.

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

Though it was a little shorter than I would hope it to be... it was still a very good story. Going to read part 2 next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackstallion21@blackstallion21
Hello all, first of all I am thrilled for this opportunity to be an author on LIT. I have been an author for the past 20 years! And I thank all of my readers from the tall to the small for keeping me in the game! Please Please feedback on my work good or bad, and I will give y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES