Alexa's Education

Story Info
Lessons of Sex, Love, and Luck.
3.9k words
2.96
26.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One's sexual education is often indicative of how one behaves and what one chooses in terms of sex later on. This history of sex lessons is probably more predictive of someone's future companions and relationships than his/her family history, friend history, or history in general. And so, sometimes, it is important to understand where a person has been sexually to understand what she desires romantically and what she comprehends as love.

*******************************************

Alexa's precious pussy was first penetrated at the tender age of 18 not by a much older guy as one might expect. Instead, it was by her classmate who was, at the time, also her same-age boyfriend. His name was RJ. The exchange of virginities was mutual and their puppy love seemed promising. Alexa validated the sex with these facts, using the boy's heart like a shield against derogatory remarks. In the world of young adults, nobody can rightfully call a girl a slut if she is loved by the boy who nuts in her.

Alexa didn't cry as RJ fumbled between her skinny legs and clumsily fucked her. And although the pain was unlike any she had experienced prior to it, she bravely waited to become a woman as her cherry juice drowned his inexperienced prick in manhood.

When they finished (feeling grown as ever) the boy cuddled with her like he thought a good man ought to. RJ wanted to demonstrate his new-found awareness of ostensibly female "wants." In reality, these were really a reflection of his own needs to be held and comforted after such a terrifying, albeit satisfying, episode.

Alexa fell asleep in RJ's weak, spagetti string arms. His long thin fingers promised another growth spurt, yet at the time, he was only a couple inches taller than her. And for this reason, their bodies seemed to fold together (melt together, really) perfectly, which is why it isn't hard to understand how the kids thought this proved they were "meant to be."

But, like a true cynic of destiny, Alexa's young affair with RJ professed its disbelief in their love fate; RJ got drawn away by sports and male camaraderie, and Alexa was lured into the house where beauty lives.

Unlike most women, Alexa was a late bloomer. Her rack filled out when she was almost 20 years old. Her round bouncy breasts made it worth the wait though. Her hair grew long and glossy, her face thinned, her lips pouted. And it seemed that when RJ first cracked open her thighs and poked a hole in her hymen, he had also signaled womanly growth in her hips and butt. Each time he had gently divorced her knees and married her center, her ass became plumper; her sides thicker, sexier. Yet she grew smarter and wittier with the years also. Still, innocence danced across her features, in her manners, and in her gestures. It would be this look of youth and naivete that, later on, would not only serve as a huge turn-on for men, but also prove to be a real resource in future times of manipulation and risk.

And while innocence attracts men like cockroaches to cookies, once given access to it, men tend to want to demolish innocence in much the same way an exterminator wipes out an infestation. Men often begin with flattery and attention; bolstering the self esteem of a young ignorant girl who will likely end up with less confidence prior to the half-hearted compliments. Her innocence, though, is then prodded by dirty fingers, marred from the kisses by a sick mouth, and laid naked on a filthy mattress, where its stems are separated and deflowered in an increasingly brutish manner. Men are sure to press their penis into ever cavity on a woman's body. He makes certain she's undermined in every way by his constant string of new cunts and relentlessly cut by his cheating cock. If the female ever makes it off her knees, she is readily knocked down by mental and/or physical blows for daring to act so "un-lady like."

Here, she learns to lie. (That is, if she is smart or simply lucky.) She pretends to worship a man's self-stated dominance when she mentally rebells. She learns to use her sex to tempt, persuade, and manipulate. She understands clearly that a harsh butt-fucking is slightly eased by Gucci panties, albeit stained by rectal blood. Afterall, a paid sex worker may be a prostitute, but she is a fed prostitute at that.

And after it all, men will cry, fight, or feign indifference when the innocent girl they manually destroyed sits on their best friend's dick. Every time, these men act so surprised, so hurt, so maimed. As if it was them that suffered, as if they cannot see who was really damaged.

I guess it goes to show that you can only dog someone just so long before the dog comes back on you.

Such is Alexa's story of sex, post RJ and his skinny arms. As soon as she had become an unmistakable beauty, Alexa was unconditionally vulnerable. But she learned quickly and eventually became wise. However, at age 21, this was not the case. A man 12 years her senior managed to undress her fully blossomed body and whisper lessons of womanhood in her ear.

"A woman....should make a man feel....like a man." Benz murmured between the kisses he laid on the side of Alexa's young neck. "And she does this....by giving him....what he wants....and what he asks for....she knows that...her place....is to give....and his place...is to take....understand, Sweetheart?"

Alexa nodded as he pinched her nipples, holding her from behind. His large, hairy hand traveled down her tight stomach and found her mound. He pulled on the hair until she winced, then he split her little lips with his middle finger and dug into her juicy hole. "I want this tonight...." More kisses to her neck. "Make your man feel like a man...give your man what he wants." Benz's black dick was drilling a hole in her back as he grinded against her slowly.

"But...how..." Alexa breathed as a second finger sunk into her cunt. "How...does a man....make a woman...feel like a woman?"

"I'll show you."

Benz slowly pulled his fingers from her pussy and brought them to her lips. "Suck them, Sweetie," he said quietly. She did. And with her own mouth lubrication, Alexa's butt was penetrated by Benz's long middle finger.

She gasped. "No..." she whispered, tensing up with discomfort. "That feels funny. Take it out..."

Benz smiled before sticking his tongue in her ear. "You'll like it in time. You see how you feel helpless...feel weak...feel like I have all the power over you? You feel that?"

Alexa nodded.

"That is what being a woman is about," Benz breathed into her brain. "And you will love that feeling once you let go and let me have you. You'll love being dominated.....especially by me." Benz stroked his finger in and out of her tight ass.

Alexa swallowed hard and tears welled in her eyes. "I don't like this feeling," she croaked.

"Yes, Sweetheart...you do...just trust me...you will."

Benz gently bent her over and she supported herself with her hands on his unmade bed. His finger was still up her butt as he guided his cockhead to her cunt. Betrayed by her wet pussy, Alexa felt Benz's long black dick slide into her body, but not without pressure. Alexa cried out and shook unwittingly as her walls were stretched by his thick, hard rod. Benz steadied her and continued to fuck her slowly; driving both sticks into her gut at the same time.

"See, Sweetheart..." Benz fondled her breasts with his other hand, he pinched her butt cheeks, rubbed her clit. He licked the back of her shoulders, letting his tongue trail down her back. Then, bending over her little terrified body, he whispered: "This is how a man makes a woman feel like a woman....he makes her feel like a slut."

Alexa burst into sobs at his final comment. Indeed, she felt like a slut. She felt like his whore. Tears streamed down her cheeks as Benz shushed her. But he continued to fill her pussy with dick and quickened the finger-fucking she was receiving to the ass.

"Hush, Sweetheart...don't cry. You're a woman. Don't be ashamed....God made your body to please men...it's your nature. Your skin was meant for men's hands to touch, your breasts for men to taste, your ass for men to grab..." Benz palmed her butt cheek. "You were meant to have a dick between your legs..."

Finally, Benz blew his seed into Alexa's young cunt and she felt that the worst must be over. He turned her around and hugged her tight as his cum dropped from her body. Tears continued to roll down her face, especially as she felt herself being pushed to her knees.

"And that pretty mouth was made to suck men's cocks...open...good girl."

On the floor between his feet, Alexa officially became the woman Benz had been describing. Inch by inch, his dick disappeared in her mouth. She tasted her own pussy juices and they were, decidedly, not bad. Her salty tears mixed with her saliva as she tongued his long cock.

"Lick the balls."

She licked.

"Suck it harder."

She sucked as hard as she could.

"Deep throat it."

The black brick choked her.

"I'm about to nut. Don't move." Benz filled Alexa's mouth with white cream. He lifted her jaw and looked her in the eyes. "Swallow."

Alexa hesitated, about to throw up. Benz repeated the tell-all word, then: "Swallow my cum, Bitch."

Like the verbal poison he had poured into her mind, Benz made sure his natural venom filled her stomach.

He helped her to her feet and kissed her softly. "You did so well, Sweetheart. You're so sexy too. I love you. You hear me? I love you." Benz hugged her and planted kisses down her neck to her breasts. He mouthed them, rolling his tongue over her nipples.

Alexa stared blankly at the wall as Benz felt her up one last time before leading her to his shower. He washed her and towel-dried her body. She remained mostly silent, still in shock at the experience, confused by what he called her and how he professed his love to her soon after.

"Sleep naked with me, Sweetheart." Benz laid her down next to him.

She fell asleep almost instantly. A few hours later, she woke to Benz climbing between her legs. Knowing she wouldn't be wet, he dribbled lotion over her cunt before fucking it. This time he was hastier, but he remained silent. After 10 minutes, he cummed inside her and rolled over.

The next morning, Benz fed her more dick for breakfast and banged her against the kitchen counter; interrupting her attempt to prepare something actually nutritious.

The man was insatiable. He wanted sex at least four times daily. And he could reach climax and cum at least two tablespoons each time. Usually, Alexa didn't put up a fight. Being young and never having a "real" relationship before, she didn't know how to resist his aggressive advances and sick demands.

And he told her he loved her. Don't forget that.

However, Alexa's friends did not love him. They despised the man. Feeling torn between them and her boyfriend, she snuck around behind their backs. She did enjoy much of the time she spent with Benz. Their days were full of amusement parks, dinners, movies, and shopping. Benz, nicknamed for his favorite line of cars, would pick her up outside the mall (so her roommates wouldn't know) and the fun would begin. He had money to spend on Alexa. Her neck and wrists began to freeze with ice, her attire turned designer, and she always had her hair and nails done. But in return, Benz used her body whenever and however he wanted. Over time, Benz became more hostile during sex and more abusive with his words...

"Tell me you're a slut," he muttered, dicking her doggystyle.

"Benz, no..."

"Tell me you're a fucking whore!" He spat, ramming his cock into her pussy.

Alexa cried out in pain. "I'm a whore," she uttered.

"Whose whore?"

"Yours."

..............

On a different occasion, Benz pointed the camera at Alexa's hot naked body. "Show your man your goods, Sweetheart. Spread those legs."

Humiliated, Alexa opened herself to Benz who vidotaped her naughty behavior.

"Touch yourself...put your fingers in it...good girl...caress your titties. Smile, Sweetie." Benz got in several minutes of the hot show then he put the camera down and disappeared into the kitchen. He returned with a empty beer bottle. He gave it to Alexa. "Fuck yourself."

Alexa was horrified. "Benz! No! I won't do this. This is gross! Fuck this! I'm so done with all this nasty shit!" She jumped up and picked her clothes from the floor.

Before she could start putting them on, Benz grabbed her by the back of the neck. She screamed as he violently threw her back on the bed. "Fucking slut! Don't move or I'll fuck you to death, you little hoe!" His dick was fully erect, provoked by animosity rather than sexuality. He dropped his pants and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Through gritted teeth, he growled at her: "You little ungrateful cunt." Benz wrenched her legs apart and forced his cock into her pussy.

Scared to tears, Alexa didn't move as her boyfriend raped her unsympathetically for well over an hour. She kept her eyes tightly shut, listening to him mutter angrily to himself. He was a monster. She knew this. She just couldn't believe it. Yanking her head up by the hair, he unloaded all over her face. He pushed her head away forcefully and strut to the bathroom.

Scared he would come back and violate her again, Alexa leapt off the bed and frantically put her clothes on. She dashed out of the bedroom, flying towards her purse which contained her cell phone. She could hear the shower, but she had very little time and no vehicle. She tried calling her friends who had cars. Saturday night. No answer. Voicemail. Another voicemail. No answer. Answer, but so much background club music that it drowned out her pleading. Another voicemail.

Alexa slammed her phone shut and squeezed her eyes closed. Think, think, think. I just have to get out of here, she decided. I'll walk, run, call a cab, hitch a ride, anything. She slid on her sandals and bounced.

She was half-way down the block when a black Expedition pulled up alongside her. It was James. Benz's homeboy.

"What you doin', Babygirl? Why you out here at night all by your lonesome, huh?" James asked in his midwest slang. "Get in and I'll give you a ride to wherever you wanna go."

Alexa watched him carefully. "Did he send you to get me? Have you talked to him?"

"Did what? Who? What are you talking about, Girl?" James looked genuinely surprised.

"Benz. Did Benz tell you to find me? I can't go back, James. You just don't know! He...he...I can't go with you unless you promise not to take me back there." Alexa started crying again. "Please, James...I know you two are friends but please." She held on to the side of his car, shaking weakly.

"Whoa, whoa...Babygirl, slow down. Benz didn't say nothin' to me. You know I live down the street. I just happened to see a pretty girl running scared, and it just happened to be you. I won't bring you back, but you need to stop those tears. I can't see no woman cry." James got out and came around the side of the car. He opened the passenger door. "Get in and I'll take you to your house. I promise."

The ride was a long one but James wasn't surprised by the story. He knew the girl wasn't lying. He had heard all this before. "Damn, Alexa, I'm sorry for what happened. I mean...Benz, yeah, he's my nigga. But what he do to women sometimes just ain't right. I'll admit that. He ain't right for what he did to you. And I apologize on his behalf. I just hope you don't press no charges or nothin' kuz I don't want to see him get locked up. He may deserve it, but he's like a brother to me, ya know? He's the only family I got out here." James pulled into her driveway. "Let me come see you tomorrow. We can get something to eat. Ya know, talk about this more."

Alexa hesitated. "I mean, he tells me he loves me and all. I don't know if that's really true after all this. I just can't be with him after what he did to me. I'm not telling anyone. Only you know. But I can't see him anymore. So there's nothing to talk about."

"Babygirl, just let me come see you. Check on you. See how you doin' and all. I'm not tryin to do nothin for Benz. Not tryin to hook ya'll back up or anything. I guess, I just want to see you. I've always liked you. You know that." James stared at her sad little face. He was genuinely sorry for what his friend had done to her. She was a good girl. And he wanted to show her how a real man ought to treat her. Besides all that, she was super fine.

"Okay," Alexa sighed. "But don't tell him you saw me."

"Oh fo' sho', Babygirl. Don't tell him neither. This will be our secret." James smiled at the sad girl with the injured spirit. Her face was stained, her legs were scratched, and her pussy was bruised. Tonight she wasn't half white and half black. She was only black and blue. "Meet me at the park around 8:30. I'll be there. In this car."

It was in that car that their conversations set the foundation for a new learning environment. One that James knew would turn into something more than education. They talked about their relationships, their opinions, their feelings, and their ideas. James grew to respect Alexa because she was intelligent and thoughtful. Alexa began to trust James because he wasn't pushy or arrogant. He was so unlike his infamous homeboy. He was open and truthful, sincere and kind. But he was a thug, no doubt. He was ghetto and smart about the streets. He could be cold. She knew he could turn at any time. But she also knew he wouldn't.

James sometimes felt guilty because he knew that Benz was desperate to find Alexa. Afterall, Benz didn't know where she lived because he never picked her up from her own home. He didn't know what college she went to or where she hung out during the week. Benz had stolen Alexa from her world and isolated her in his own. When she was with him, she had no life, no context, no being outside the parameters he set. She was purely his sex toy, his little doll to dress up, his slut. And now he was paying for that blatant disregard of her real life as a person, a human, a woman.

............

The day Benz found them laid up together was the day he changed. No, he didn't become some new man altogether. But he did rethink his actions and really consider the risks he was taking by hurting his women. That's not to say he never forced anything on anyone ever again, but he was definitely more careful from that day forward. Because even though he had a very ruthless way of showing his emotions, whether they be positive or negative emotions, he did feel deeply for Alexa. On some level, he had always known she was special. And losing her to James was a move that Benz probably could have predicted had he scrutinized his own life earlier.

Benz watched from the hallway as James moved his dick in and out of her gently. Alexa arched her back and pressed her ass into his abdomen, giving him as much pussy as he could fill. She looked so hot on her hands and knees, but also so pleased and so willing. James gave her nice, even strokes. He watched his dick slip in and out of her tight snatch. His long, thick cock spread her cunt open wide. James pulled her hair gently, cupped her breasts lightly, handled her body lovingly. Benz could hear their sex talk...

"How does that feel, Babygirl?"

"Ooh, I like it."

"You like it? It feels good to you?"

"Yeah...oh, yes it feels so good."

"You gunna ride me like you did last night in the Expedition?"

"Yes, Baby. I'll ride you all night."

James pulled out so she could turn around. When she did she screamed upon seeing Benz's presence. James spun around, a 9mm already in his hand.

"Fuck, nigga! What the hell you doin' here in my pad, nigga?" James put down the gun. Then he realized what Benz was seeing. "Dogg, I was gunna tell you--"

"It's coo, my nigga. What's mine is yours." Benz glanced at Alexa. "Long time, Alexa. You ain't gotta cover up. You know I already seen all that." Benz smiled a weird, defeated smile. "I'll let ya'll get back to it. I just thought I'd drop a pound off, nigga. When you ready to hit the streets and sell this weed, call a nigga up." Benz walked out of the doorway and they heard the front door slam.

12