Alexa's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa grabbed onto James, still fearful and feeling the onset of flashbacks. He sat on the edge of the bed, holding her, wondering how to talk to Benz. James knew he hadn't left completely; that he was waiting outside, ready to fight or worse. "Babygirl, I gotta go talk to him. Stay here."

The two guys threw punches for 20 minutes. They weren't trying to kill one another. They were just trying to communicate. And that's how conflict gets resolved in the hood, because afterwords, they were cool. They mumbled a few lines of apology. All was understood.

Benz went home to a bottle of German rum.

James returned to his bedroom.

He woke up his girl and pushed his dick up into her pussy. Alexa rode him until he busted in her belly.

James pulled her face down to him and kissed her sweet little mouth.

"Did you deadbolt the door?" Alexa whispered worriedly.

"Naw..." He sucked on her sexy nipples. "No need to. Benz ain't coming back. We cool. Shit, he's still my nigga and I'm still his nigga. He just knows that you're my girl. That's the only difference now."

Even so, James had learned an important lesson that night. Never forget that you gave the house key to a man who is looking for the girl you stole.

Alexa let James fold her into his embrace and listened to him fall asleep. Her situation with Benz seemed so long ago. Everything he had told her and everything he had done to her was all wrong. She vowed never again to listen to a man like him.

How lucky she was to have been found by James, Alexa reminisced. He was her sexual salvation; her liberator in love. She smiled in amusement at her mental play with metaphors. Yes, she decided, James was her savior; the knight who swooped her up that fateful night and who turned out to be nothing less than her angel in an Expedition.

12