Alexis and Tyler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better. I read—a lot—I go to the gym, I stable a horse, I've got some great friends..."

"Didn't hear 'great husband' in there, Lexi. Time to talk about the gorilla in the room. What's your husband like?"

"Les? Well, he's rich. His parents left him 100 million dollars and he makes a decent living in the family business, although I get the impression that he doesn't have any real responsibility. Since I've been with him, the money has doubled."

"How?"

"Well," Alexis said timidly, "I sort of advised him on how to manage his portfolio. He got in early on Google. He got in and out of tech stocks at the right time."

"You mean *you* got in early on Google and did the other stuff with the tech stocks."

"I...I guess."

"OK, let's add financial wizard to beautiful and intelligent. Does he satisfy you? Sexually?"

Alexis actually burst out laughing. "Dear Lord, no. Les is five inches shorter and over a hundred pounds heavier than I am. He's a fat slob. And besides that..."

"Besides what?"

"He's got a really small...a small..."

"Cock?"

Alexis nodded. "But I don't call it a cock. YOU have a cock. He has a penis. Or pee-pee."

"How small?" Tyler asked.

"Really small. You're probably three times his size. And he doesn't last very long. How...how big is yours?"

"A little over nine inches. So let me get this straight—here's an incredibly smart, incredibly sexy woman with a fat piece of crap with a tiny prick. So what was it? The money?"

"Well, I'd be lying if I said that wasn't part of it. But after the hell my ex-husband put me through, I didn't feel as if I was worth much, and didn't deserve much. Still don't sometimes. Les didn't make any demands of me, didn't constantly put me down, although God knows he has his faults..."

"Well, that ends now," said Tyler. "You deserve everything in the world. And you're going to have it. You are going to take it. Are you ready to do that?"

"I...I think so."

"You *think* so?"

"I know so. I'm ready."

Tyler turned her so that she was facing him, still in his lap. Raising his thighs, he slid off his briefs and entered her.

"Oh, Tyler..."

To be continued...

12