All Comments on 'Alexis, reprised'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
Mark737Mark737almost 11 years ago
Wow!

That was sensual and erotic without being a fuck story! You did well writing the sex without it being graphic. And both of them having small breasts (which I find a turn on) made it even better. You made a good choice using Liz Haze as your editor. I'm a fan on her work also.

XarthXarthalmost 11 years ago
Very nice

I don't know why exactly, but I loved the opening scene where they're just waking up. That's the benefit of sequels I suppose, you can start a story off with the characters already in bed together :P

Anyway, great job.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Beautiful!

A continuation of one of the best LOVE stories, ever. In some ways, I hope there will be no sequel(s) - fearful Wanda might not be able to keep up the level she has reached. Yet, I yearn for more. We'll see.

CDWilderCDWilderover 10 years ago
Great follow-up!

A phenomenal sequel, Wanda. Great job getting inside both sister's heads, and the darkness and pain Lexi experienced added an extra dimension to the story. This is a fine piece of...

...literature. :-p

Again, bravo!

tygztygzover 10 years ago

Absolutely delicious!

sammy_kindsammy_kindover 10 years ago
Beautiful

It was gorgeous to start my day with your story. It was as soft and beautiful as the first part. Thanks again for writing. x x

kontolzkontolzover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Love it. More Lexi and Robs please...

camstevens33camstevens33over 10 years ago
Amazing!

Don't remember how I stumbled across your story, but I'm so very glad I did. Stories of this quality are what keep me coming back to Lit, sifting through the sand looking for gold. This is true erotic literature.

I keep starting nicely worded sentences, which turn into entire spiels. Maybe I'll send them to you directly later, because I tend to get long-winded when I DO comment on a submission. Suffice it to say, this was damn good storytelling. Please continue what you're doing. And thank you for what you've given already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful...

Best story I have read...MORE PLEASE. ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wow... Excellent companion piece/sequel to the first story. Just beautiful. Such clever, funny and real dialogue. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

My god what a story you have written. Both chapters are fantastic and extremely well written. I hope you write another of Alexis and Robyn, it would be nice to see how their life together unfolds while living happily ever after.

Areala-chanAreala-chanover 9 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

Stunning in its elegance, delicious in its simplicity, enjoyable in its eroticism. Five of the easiest stars I've ever dropped on a story here. GREAT work. :)

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Absolute Perfection!!! You are a fantastic writer. I really don't know how to explain I'm feeling about this story of Alexis and Robyn only that it's Exquisite. A fan for life I'll read anything you see fit to up on the site. 5 stars is not enough. Thank you for what you do.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
very few writers are able to continue a timeline from a different POV

You did it brilliantly.

an extension of a very romantic love story.

pseud277pseud277almost 9 years ago
Excellent but tinged with sadness

Most of the incest stories on this website are just sex romps with a smidgen of perversity. This wasnt one of those. The devastation of the two abandoned children felt all too real. Sex or no sex, I thought that they just clung to each other out of fear. Not helped by a house full of ghosts and memories. Pretty raw, I felt sorry for them. It cries out for a sequel where they grow out of the fear and find 'normality'. Up to the writer to provide that, whatever it is. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautifully composed, by a very caring author!

Such a poignantly written tale of life and love and the application of one upon the other. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sublime

Simply exquisite - wishing it was longer! Stumbled on your story Elysium (another amazing story) and was compelled to start reading everything you have submitted.

Avidly waiting for anything else you care to share!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You wrecked me.

I'm done. I'm just going to give up on love. If I can't have this then I don't want anything. God I hope someone somewhere sometime has actually lived, is living, or will be living a life of love like the one you created here.

I love taboo stories: age gap, incest, even lesbian(not as much and not guys) because the author has to really put out to make it believable to the reader. The great ones will leave you believing the two characters have no choice but to die then to live without each other. Not usually what you find here, definitely not what I expected to find here,but here IT is.

In short you wrecked me. Thank you! For both Alexis stories.

jrj8jrj8over 8 years ago
Thank you.

I do so hope you know, how well you write, how much pleasure you give.

May all your chickens lay a thousand eggs.

stculpastculpaover 8 years ago
exquisite.....

Don't stop writing. You are a great writer. I had a hard time figuring out the mechanics of Lexi on the left side of Robs using her right hand to do you-know-what, but I love these two stories. I will read more of your stories. A real find.

algar1939algar1939over 8 years ago
!!!!!

Simply delicious! Classe,with a capital C....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sings Like A Strad.....

As a lifelong lover of the cello, and of Jacqueline du Pre (she and I shared the same birthdate), I quite enjoyed your story, and I would wager that part of this was written to Haydn's Concerto #1 in C (H 7B/1). It has the same excitement, and then lanquidness of the first two movements, and the pacing. My brilliant and beautiful wife and I have made love to that piece before.

As a straight, monogamous male, I particularly enjoyed the view of a lesbian relationship, with it's chromatic emotional tones.

Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Life

I have been an avid reader on Lit for a few years. Your two stories about Alexis are beautiful. Your the first author I have felt the need to respond to. There is a whole lifetime of love between Alexis and Rob I need to know about.

Your depiction of love makes me cry. We /I need more!

Please!??

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
Eureka!

First saw writer's name yesterday. After "Slow Dancing"and half of "Alexis", I awoke early this morning with a new addiction. Noon. I've finished "Alexis Reprised"and realize this joy can't continue much longer. Oh well. I shall face that abyss when I stand at it's edge. The only way to share with my friends Will be, "here. Read this and tell me how you like it." If I- start describing, someone is liable to start checking my vitals. As an aspiring writer, it is skill and talent, scene setting, dialogue, emotions and humor of writers such as Onehit(my ass. Look at the scores)wanda that show me how it can and should be done. Five stars. Nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So very very good

Dear Wanda

I loved your Alexis,it was so well written, so many of the people who send their

stories here need to take lessons from you. You have such a gift when using the English language, your choice of words are always right. Please, keep writing

as you are wonderful.

Love your work

LG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful simply beautiful.

I feel that any comment would fall short so this is all i need say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lovely writing; great stories and characters, but continuity issues?

Both of these stories are wonderful, and the praise given in the comments is fully justified in my book. There may be a bit of dodgy continuity in both. In the first, the pain of oral sex with a serious cut and bruising over the ear would have put the kibosh on it, I think. In this one, didn't she have a rehearsal that afternoon?

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 8 years ago
What can I do

Author favorited. Thanks for sharing. Lovely tale. 5*

Whats_next_2_the_MoonWhats_next_2_the_Moonalmost 8 years ago
Love this story

Again, a solid five!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A beautifully written story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

As good as the first! So wonderfully done again! I can only hope that you'll add to this story one day! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful, loving, deliciously sensual

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. The love your characters share is enviable, allowing them both to reveal their frailties and insecurities while enjoying each other's sexuality unselfishly. The fact they're sisters is icing on the cake. Even if they weren't, they'd make such a wonderful couple.

Thank you for a very well-written, lovely story. I had tears in my eyes while my pussy leaked for these lovely women. I hope you write more and often!

QuantumanQuantumanalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!

You write with a perfect blend of descriptive narrative and dialogue woven together masterfully. I'm neither a woman nor a lesbian, but as I read this story you drew me into the heart of their souls. Your characters are so alive. You made me a voyeur and I couldn't look away. Thank you...

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
So good.

Just so very good.

Thank you.

brownmobbrownmobover 6 years ago
please continue this seris

damn, you need to keep this going, for at least another series, it soo damn goo

1r1shman1011r1shman101over 6 years ago
Really, really good.

I love that you've so totally created characters here - full blooded, believable women. The sex is utterly erotized by their love for each other. Wonderful work. And thanks.

markvwalkermarkvwalkerover 6 years ago
Thank you

Alexis & Alexis, reprised are brilliant stories. Thank you for sharing them.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 6 years ago
Superb

Some of the most well-written, subtle sex scenes that I've ever read. Extremely well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

You have a gift. I've rarely read something that moved me to tears, but somehow both of these stories have managed it. Sweet, a little sad, and achingly beautiful.

Brava

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This hurts a little

I think this is the first time I have read a story on this site that left me truly pained that it is over. I am seriously going to miss Alexis and Robyn. They truly came off the page like real people, and I learned such intimate details about each of them while living in their heads that they almost feel like close friends. One of my character flaws is an attraction to broken people, so maybe it's just me, but I really do feel like anyone would easily be drawn into their world, their lives, while reading this. The story was extremely short compared to a book or an anime TV series (generally 13 to 26 22 minute episodes, one of my guilty pleasures), but I feel the same sense of loss having finished it.

I don't really respond sexually to lesbian fiction, but I read the story anyway, because all of your stories I have read have been truly amazing. I kinda hate myself for reading it, but am also simultaneously extremely glad I did. I hope you'll make a comeback to writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Incredible. Probably the best I've ever read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
All stories should be this good

I'm running out of nice things to say about your writing as I work my way through your stories but the Alexis 2-parter is another delight. Beautifully written, really sexy and with a wonderful sense of real emotion from you characters.

foxyfionafoxyfionaalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Beautiful. Every moment such joy and deep affection.

Really loved this.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible

I have now read all of your stories on here and all I can say is WOW! Your character development is sensational. The storylines are well thought out and the sex, well, let’s just say I wish I was a lesbian! This is coming from a guy! Please continue to write. A part two of some of these stories (as Alexis was) would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you so much!

Being a guy, this has nothing to do with acceptance or non-acceptance of lesbianism; it's just so that I could never stop shaking my head in agreement and admiration of the buildup and development of all your stories that I read so far. You are admirable!

Gregory079Gregory079over 4 years ago
Oh I love the affection.

I love your slow build up. The affection is amazing 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story is absolute Bullshit !!

A great story (Alexis) is followed by what ?? Cripes, what a let down. You should have warned reader this was about carpet munching. Terribly disappointing.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

This is the second time I’ve read this story !! The love these 2 share is very moving ... great job .. I just know I’ll read it again .. thanks !! 😍😍

cold_kisscold_kissabout 4 years ago
What a great addition!

I loved reading from Alexis' point of view! Her love for Robyn was honest-to-God heartwarming. Also, I love that she has the support that she needs and deserves; that made me very happy.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
Stunned

I am. This beautiful love story is so well written and so satisfying. The love between Alexis and Robyn is so special and complex it's hard to find fault. It seems like such a natural progression for these sisters to become sexual in their process of healing. In their case it seems essential. I absolutely love them and their story.

JoeybagofdonutsJoeybagofdonutsover 3 years ago
I liked this side too.

Don’t listen to the flamers, this was very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Heart...that is as simple a statement as possible. You write with heart. Your characters often have a hole that can only be filled by their one true love. In your incest stories that often results in fascinatingly haunted characters.

I've found myself revisiting your tales over time because I miss these complex individuals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I could fall in love with both of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More stories please

Would you consider writing more about Alexis and Robyn? I know you wrote the stories a while ago but I really hope you do! I felt how much they loved each other and of course I thought the sex scenes were really hot, too! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. I wish to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent stories and excellent language - a rare combination nowadays. I am Russian and I've got to say I really enjoyed both the plot of "Alexis" & "Alexis, Reprised" and the way they are written. They seem so real. As if you're watching the movie. Thanks a lot! 5 stars for each story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

4 stars again. I really like that you confirmed Alexis as solidly bisexual. But as I stated last time, I would enjoy this one more if Robyn was bisexual as well and their girl talk turned to cute guys and the possibility of choosing someone to be a sperm donor for either one of them or maybe both. Almost everyone wants to have kids at some point. Even lesbian couples.

WayneoneWayneonealmost 3 years ago

Perfect. Don't change one word, immensely enjoyed by an old man!

Thank you!

ca_daveca_daveover 2 years ago

To ScottishTexan that you cannot accept someone else's story is fine. That you post that the story should have been this way or that is so much garbage. If you want to write a story then do so then we can give you feedback. But respect the people who write the stories. Wanda is a highly regarded aurthor. Who has won several contests here at Literotica, she writes what she feels not what you want. Wanda be true to yourself do not listen to him. 5 stars but only because I cannot give it 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ScottishTexan. You're commenting on a story about two women in love. A continuation of the story at that. Why you would come to a sequel about a lesbian couple expecting them to be chatting about guys is quite a head scratcher. It's evident that your insecurities won't let you appreciate a woman unless you think there's a chance she appreciates dick. I'd direct you to the gay male category, as everyone there appreciates it, but I have a feeling you wouldn't go for it. Or at least wouldn't admit to it.

Vstar67Vstar67over 2 years ago

I’d like to see more of their little slice of heaven. And to read more about their forever!

SexualisPhantasiaSexualisPhantasiaover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've read on here !

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

This and the previous story, Alexis, are wonderful, deep, superbly written and so, so sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Это божественно. Хоть я и мужчина, хоть я и не знаю английский, даже с помощью переводчика этот рассказ великолепен. Обожаю такие истории, где не просто голый секс, а жизнь двух любящих людей. Спасибо, автор, что ты есть.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My God, the flow of the language here, the unselfconscious perfection of the dialog, the crystalline rendition of mental abilities that few of us are privileged to share... I suppose I've read stories here that are equally good, but I'm quite sure I've never read better. Thank you for sharing this, and thank you for not stopping at "one hit"!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 2 years ago

Without doubt the most beautiful love story that I have read. And some of the finest writing on this site. I am in awe of sentences such as "I love the perfect pale teardrops of her breasts in the combination of dying day and flickering fire."

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
So very delightful...

...and every bit as perfect as the first Alexis story. It's taken me a long time to find these two stories but I'm so pleased that I did. I loved the description of the sleeping Robyn, "...like a cat in a sunbeam..." I've enjoyed Jetsam, Simplicity of Words and, earlier, Sketching Sophie, but in my opinion you'll need to work hard to better the Alexis stories. Thanks for the enjoyment, Wanda.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I can remember love that felt like this but I'm damn sure I couldn't have expressed it like this and now as I enter the winter of my years I am sure I'll never feel it again my partner of more than fifty years has gone she will never be replaced , can never be. Just glad I had that. I have not read your stuff before but I'm very glad that I now have,I notice the spread of years in your listings and ask please don't leave us there is always room for sensitivity such as this in erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was truly wonderful! Thank you!

happygolucky7happygolucky7about 2 years ago

You write so well. A fantastic sequel. I wish I had your command of the English language. Well done 👏

okami1061okami1061about 2 years ago

I sometimes wonder if women even live in the same world as men.

JacksducatiJacksducatialmost 2 years ago

I know it’s been some time but I would love you to revisit these characters and find out the reaction to the composition. It’s not the normal category for me to visit, but your story is beautiful and I re-read it often

32aa32aaover 1 year ago

Lesbian stores were something that i rarely read but, after reading "Alexis" you are my favorite lesbian writer. Such emotion between these two. Such vivid and tender love scenes, you can almost feel the connection these two have.

I agree with 'Jacksducati' it would be nice to revisit their lives together.

chiefhalchiefhalover 1 year ago

OMG you write so well... I love the dialogue, the characters (and the sex!).

Thank you.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

The depth and strength of the female voice here (and in Robyn's story) is so ludicrously delicious that the words blend into a world I just want to live in.

Though, out of writer's curiosity, in both Robyn's and Alexis' stories, there is much emotional hay made from the loss of their parents … I thought it strange that neither of the prospectives looked back at just why that loss was so poignant for them. A loss that almost drove one of these (apparently) strong girls to suicide seems unlikely to be something absent from their current thinking. At least, it would be to me.

Though, I admit that the fundamental nature of these two stories is one of living entirely in the present, so perhaps, in that light, the absence of specific memories is entirely justified.

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhotoover 1 year ago

Their love is so delicious! Great writing, exquisite imaginings!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An astonishing couple of perfect stories. Thank you.

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeahabout 1 year ago

At first there was separateness and confusion in their relationship to each other. Then there was simply the symbiotic completeness of "us". Very well put.

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

A very melodic resolve to a perfect pair of stories. I toast the Queen of Erotica! (and offer the usual five stars)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Glorious conclusion, you write fantastically. So full of heart and love. 10/10

Beejay3Beejay311 months ago

Great sister. Loving!

Thanks

Beejay3Beejay311 months ago

Great sister loving….brings us all pleasure!

Thanks for this!

jmcharl1jmcharl110 months ago

What a beautiful love story. Among everything I have read on this site these two stories are in the upper strata of what is available. Description and dialogue are rich enough to make me feel like I am there with these two lovers.

Thank you for your craftsmanship. 💕

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A beautiful love story. Hope it works out for them. BardnotBard.

TxAvgeekTxAvgeek9 months ago

Great story and series! If you continue, I’d love to see Robyn surprise Alexis with a strap-on. And can’t wait for Lexi to share more about the song she wrote.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is this the end or will there be more? I feel like there's still more to tell. But if this is where it stops, it's a solid ending (feels like a similar stopping point looking at some of your other stories). A very beautiful and emotional story of true love between two sisters who belong to each other through and through.

PixiehoffPixiehoff6 months ago

As close to perfection as it gets. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the frustrations of any internet site is convoluted algorithm that serves up reading/viewing suggestions with no respect to timing; by which I mean it’s almost criminal that your work has only just now entered my field of view - 10 years later.

As the list of your work indicates you’re still active, I hope this humble note of appreciation reaches you.

Just read the two chapters of this story, and can only say this is true art from all angles.

Your description of Alexis on the cello somehow reminded me of the incandescent Caroline Lavelle in concert with Loreena McKennitt - at the same time sublimely melancholic and deeply erotic.

Can’t wait to devour the feast that is your offered menu.

At the risk of presumption - brava.

DevilbobyDevilboby3 months ago

I also love the cello Jacqueline du Pres playing Elgar superb great sadness when we lost her I dabbled with both the violin and classic guitar and love music. But erotica is what we come here for and this story? Beautiful a true romance between two people in love same sex or not for me it's all in the story telling which you do superbly it great to see you are still here and I shall move on to more of your stories. Lovely.

XactoXacto3 months ago

Amazing! ❤️❤️❤️

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 months ago

House - door - open - stepping in - Closing the door and privacy …. So we call this a love tale a romantic love tale, two souls with a perfect knowledge for each other …. Your words your writing your soul your love your artistic style your kindness your passion your sensitivity and much more is reduced into thos pages …… loving kindness is my humble answer for you Wanda

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨🌸

AlexisWetAlexisWetabout 2 months ago

What first drew me to it was the Name on it, after reading it i rilly Loved it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you for the reprise, it felt too short but that is merely what happens when a reader avidly devours a light filled beauty such as this story.

John9935John993525 days ago

Delightful story.

JTSFTJTSFT7 days ago

I reaffirm my previous thanks for the gift of love expressed. Will Robyn give Alexis the shelter she needs to dedicate herself to fulfillment of her potential as a cellist? Will Song for Robyn become an orchestral performance? Will Alexis give Robyn the self esteem and courage to open herself to the outside as a blues singer, or introduce her to someone in her musical world who càn? Will they have children, five or ten years down the road? The eroticism in your writing is beyond erotiça: It is real life. Doesn't seem fantastic at all, just natural. I believe you could make a fine novel of their story and I'd pay well to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Alexis Previous Part
Alexis Series Info

SIMILAR Stories