Alex's Stepmother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate out the first night, opting to go into town – a little village off the shore of Lake Windermere – England's largest lake for you fact buffs – to do a shop that would fill the cupboards for our stay in the morning. The restaurant was quiet and serene, giving us a perfect romantic atmosphere to end the day with. Emma looked beautiful, still in her red dress with no underwear and she caught a couple of odd looks here and there but mostly we weren't bothered.

The next day was colder. A storm had swept in, bringing rain and winds with it and although it wasn't too bad, it did mean that all outdoor activity had to be put on hold. We sat down after venturing out to do the shopping and mutually decided that we would stay inside for the rest of the day. In what seemed a rare occurrence in our relationship, we didn't have sex all day, not even finger fucking or a blow job. Instead we were content to cuddle up on the sofa and watch films or surf the internet.

I was sat sideways on the sofa with one leg pulled up underneath me and the other dangling off the side with my foot resting on the floor. Emma was lounging across the sofa with her head on my crotch, a cushion supporting it. We were both in jeans and a t-shirt – there was no need for a special effort on a chilled out day. She was on her laptop – not doing or looking at anything in particular when I finally made up my mind.

"I think I could stay here, you know."

"Huh?" Emma looked up at me from where she sat.

"Here. In the Lake District." I explained poorly. "I like it here and you are right. We should move here."

"Are you serious?" Emma asked, narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

"I'm deadly serious." I stroked her hair and massaged her scalp. "So much so that we should put this holiday to good use and start looking. That is of course assuming you still want to move here?"

"I do!" Emma said at once. "I love this place. It's so beautiful."

She immediately started looking at properties for sale in the area on her laptop and there were more than I would have thought and they all looked amazing – Expensive, but amazing. It seriously wasn't long before we had a list of 5 or 6 different places, varying from houses to bungalows to converted barns that we were interested in and wanted to look at and so I called up the estate agents and booked to view them all tomorrow.

"Thanks very much!" I said, holding my phone to my ear, "We look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

I hung up and Emma grinned at me from ear to ear as she sat opposite on the sofa. "Done?"

"Yup." I nodded, pocketing my phone. "They are going to show us around the ones we like and also have a couple of others for us to look at as well which they think we'll like."

Emma pounced at me and I let myself fall back on the sofa. She kissed me passionately and deeply then lay on top of me with her hair falling all around my face. "I love you." She stated with a smile.

"I love you too." I said back.

"No I mean it." She shook her head; her eyes were big and wide as she held my gaze. "I seriously, genuinely love you. You're perfect."

"So are you!" I said sincerely, squeezing her ass through her jeans.

"Listen will you!" My stepmother chided, it was one of the rare moments when she went full mother on me and it felt like we were back in time 2 or 3 years. "If I believed in such things, I'd call you my soulmate. Not only are you a great fuck and indulge my sexual fantasies and desires but you want to share your life with me. A guy like you is seriously rare, Alex. I am very lucky."

I chuckled and brought my hand up to her face. "I've said this before and I'll say it again. I'm the lucky one. I get to spend the rest of my life with the gorgeous ebony milf I've been dreaming about since puberty. But not only that, she loves me just as much as I love her."

She sighed at me, "I do hope we find a place we fall in love with as well tomorrow."

"We will." I assured her. "I've not seen anything I don't like so far." I then stretched my neck up and kissed her. "But we can forget about it for now. I want to take you to bed."

"Oh?" Emma smirked at me. "You want to fuck your mummy again?"

I shook my head and gazed into her dark brown eyes. "No. I want to make love to you, Emma."

She paused briefly then moulded her lips to mine passionately. Her tongue flitted across my lips and I parted them to allow her access into my mouth. We battled our tongues together for I don't know how long, but I caressed and tickled her back, skin on skin causing her to moan in delight. Finally she leant back and broke our kiss off. "Come to bed with me, Alex."

We migrated to the bedroom we were using and I stripped my clothes off quickly and dived under the covers. She stripped off her t-shirt and jeans and stood in front of me in matching black lacy lingerie. "Would you like to see my tits, baby?"

"Yes! Get naked for me!" I demanded impatiently.

"All in good time, Alex." She grinned at me, "I know for a fact that you were brought you up with more patience than that." She reached behind her and unfastened her bra, then let it fall from her shoulders and down to the floor, revealing her perfect pert round brown breasts with those dark chocolate nipples I so loved. She winked at me as I stared at her flawless rack then turned around and bent at the hips slightly, sticking her ass out. She threaded a thumb under each side of the black lace fabric and pulled it down over her round, firm ass and I watched as her panties fell down her toned slim thighs.

My stepmother then span on the spot, giving me a good, full look at her beautiful body. Once again, her dark brown pussy was completely shaven. I just couldn't wait to touch her. I held out my arms and she daintily crossed the space between where her underwear now lay discarded and the bed, jumping between the sheets and joining me. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled on top, pinned her to the mattress and kissed her passionately again. "You are so beautiful!" I whispered as I gazed into her eyes.

Her breasts rose and fell above her toned stomach as she breathed and she bit her lower lip as my eyes roamed her body. We kissed again and she closed her eyes in our passionate embrace as my right hand found its way to her left breast. Her dark chocolate nipple was hard and cool against my palm and I squeezed the soft but firm skin around it. I broke our kiss and dragged my lips down her chin, over her throat then across her chest to her right breast, planting little kisses all around it until my lips brushed against her nipple and areola. I was already hard and had been for some time when her hands found their way to my shaft and she started to slowly stroke it as I sucked her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh!" She gasped out in pleasure as I suckled on her nipple. "When you do that it makes me wish I was lactating."

"What?" I rose up, letting her nipple fall from my mouth. She opened her eyes and gazed at me demurely. Her hands still massaged the shaft of my cock.

"I love it when you suck on my nipples." She said softly. "I wish I had milk so I could actually nurse you. It would be so intimate!"

"We can experiment with it one day if you like?" I said, sticking my tongue out and tracing it around her areola. "There must be other ways to induce it without getting pregnant and it would make your tits bigger."

"There are and we'll definitely explore them at some point." She sighed and closed her eyes again at my efforts. I switched breasts and sucked her left nipple into my mouth as my hands traced down her toned, flat stomach and over the soft, smooth skin of her pubic region until I came into contact with her pussy. She was moist, hot and ready down there and my fingers slipped over her sex with ease, becoming coated in her juices immediately.

I suckled gently on her nipple and slowly slipped one finger inside her pussy as her fingers dexterously traced around the head of my cock and it was my turn to moan around her nipple. It felt so good but quickly became too much for me to bear – I had to be inside her. I rose and positioned myself above her so that the head of my cock was at the entrance to her pussy, resting just so the tip nestled between her dark brown pussy lips.

"You ready?" I asked softly.

"Always!" She whispered back and rose her hips up to meet me as I slowly penetrated her.

I watched the purple head of my cock splay her dark brown pussy lips wide open then disappear inside her. She reached up and entwined her arms around my neck and moaned out in pleasure as I buried my cock inside her, not stopping until all 7 and a half inches nestled snugly in the warm embrace of her vaginal canal. I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing and massaging my cock – it was as if my cock had been made to perfectly fit inside her.

"Hmmmm!" She let out a long contented moan. "It's been too long since we last made love." Her voice was low but filled with passion and regret.

"It has!" I agreed.

"Don't get me wrong." She said in her normal voice, bringing us back to earth for a few seconds. Emma looked up at me. "I love it when I play your mummy and you pound my asshole into submission or when I suck your cock and swallow every last drop of your cum. But I love you, Alex. It's nice when we show it like this."

I bent down and gently touched her lips with mine, planting the lightest of kisses on her. "I know." I said in a barely audible voice. "This is when I feel closest to you."

"Me too." She held me with those big, beautiful brown eyes for a long moment then whispered. "Make love to me, Alex!"

Her wish was my command and I rose up onto my arms again, slowly withdrawing my shaft from inside of her, causing her to sigh with disappointment as I no longer filled her completely. I started to gently fuck her, driving my cock in and out of her warm, moist, welcoming pussy as slowly as I possibly could, savouring all the tiny movements and pulsations that were going on around my cock. I could tell she was doing the same as she lay there with her eyes closed, arms wrapped around my neck protectively and her hips meeting each one of my slow thrusts with care and precision.

I grabbed one of her legs and eased it up and around my body. "Wrap your legs around me, Emma!" She opened her eyes and did so. I then thrust in, a little faster this time but breaking no records and seemed to penetrate even further into her than before as her heels interlocked behind me.

"Oh! Mmmmm!" Her eyes rolled back into her head and she closed them in bliss. Her mouth forming a perfect 'O' then broadening into an open mouthed grin as I slowly upped the tempo until I was fucking her at normal speed. I felt Emma unwind her arms from my neck and she traced every definable muscle in my back with her fingertips as her hips bucked up and met mine with every thrust. "Nnngh! Fuck, Alex!" She moaned as I sawed my cock in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

I could feel her sex getting tighter around my shaft, like a boa constrictor around its prey and her mouth gaped open as we made love. She definitely was not going to last much longer – although to be honest, neither was I. "Tell me when you're about to cum, okay?" I instructed and she opened her eyes again to look at me. "I want us to come at the same time."

"Nnngh! Okay." She squeezed my back with her hands and I leant down to kiss her, mashing my lips to hers and forcing my tongue into her mouth. "Hmmm!" She moaned into my mouth as we shared the moment and I felt the all too familiar feeling of cum slowly rising in my balls. I broke off the kiss and manoeuvred myself into a position where I could both keep fucking her but also reach one of her nipples with my mouth. I sucked the hard dark brown skin into my mouth and coated it in my saliva. "Oh my god!" Was the response my actions got from my stepmother.

I circled her nipple with my tongue then lightly grazed and nipped at it with my teeth. "Oh god, Alex! You're gonna make me cum!" Her words were rushed and I pulled my lips off of her nipple, letting it fall from my mouth with a final quick but gentle bite, causing her to squeal in delight then rose up again to properly up my speed and drive my cock into her pussy with as much grunt as I could muster. Emma rose and tensed up beneath and around me, "Fuck – Fuck – Fuck!!!" I knew I had her on the brink of cumming so I let my own orgasm go and felt my cumshot explode inside of her. "Fuuuuuck!" She relaxed and fell back down onto the bed and her juices flooded her pussy and mixed with my own around my cock. We were cumming together. It was all I could do not to let my arms give way and fall on top of her.

I unloaded cumshot after cumshot inside of her, watching her features the entire time. She had her eyes closed and a big broad smile stretched across her face. As my climax subsided, I felt her vaginal walls pulsating and massaging my cock and every small movement I made was seemingly echoed sevenfold inside of her – making her jump and squirm beneath me. Finally she giggled and opened her eyes – there was nothing but love in them. An emotion that I knew she would also see in mine. "You must have seriously needed to cum, Alex!" She laughed, "You've properly filled me up, I can feel it."

"I can't help it!" I shrugged defensively. "I am having sex with you after all!"

"Was it a big load?"

"It was a good 4 or 5 proper cumshots." I smirked.

"Next time you're going to cum that much, warn me and I'll swallow it." I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. "I am going to have such a disaster on my hands as soon as you pull out."

I chuckled, bent down and kissed her lovingly on the forehead, then on the nose, and then on the lips. "I love you, Emma."

"I love you too, Alex." She smiled back at me.

We stayed like that for a while and my cock was completely flaccid when I eventually got off of her – she did indeed have a disaster on her hands and had to walk around for the rest of the day with a sanitary towel in her panties – as apparently some of my cum liked to take its time coming back out. Her words not mine.

The next day we went to the estate agent and were met by a woman who was far too orange to live in the Lake District. She took us around some very beautiful houses but although they were very practical or had very pretty views, none really captured our imaginations or hearts. We got back into the estate agents car after having looked at the 5th and final house on our tour. "So what did you think of that one?" She turned around in the driver's seat to look at us hopefully.

I shrugged and looked at Emma. She had final say. She frowned, "It is a beautiful house, and the garden was lovely but..." She trailed off.

"But it's not quite what you're looking for?" The estate agent finished her sentence. "I understand. Although you should use some artistic license when looking at properties because obviously you will furnish and decorate them how you want, you do need to find that something which stands out in your mind and keeps bringing you back to it."

"Exactly!" Emma nodded quickly. "There just wasn't that thing."

"What about you, Alex?" The estate agent asked me.

I shrugged again. "So long as Emma's happy and I have a room big enough to house my gym stuff, I really don't mind."

The estate agent bit her lip quickly as if deliberating. "There is one more property I can show you. It technically isn't on the market yet because it is still going through the clearing stages but who knows; you may love it and put in an offer."

I nodded at her and smiled. "We're in no hurry."

She drove us to a gated property about 10 miles away from where we were currently staying. It had a sweeping driveway that curved around to the left and finished in front of a single storey bungalow. We got out of the car and immediately I was sold. There was a detached double garage off to our left and the property stretched out in both directions from the front door.

"Shall we go inside?" She asked with a smile.

We entered and I fell in love with it even more. The front door led into a room that stretched the full length of the front of the property and then around in a gigantic square hallway, the size of an entire normal house layout. There were big glass windows and double doors on each side of the square that led out to a courtyard area with a Jacuzzi in the middle.

"Okay, obviously this is the main selling point of the property." The estate agent started. "The Jacuzzi is actually on hydraulics and can be lowered into the ground and has a strong cover that you can then put something on – a barbeque perhaps if you wanted to entertain or a table and chairs. I really like the fact that from the courtyard area you have a 360 degree view of the hallway."

"What do you think, Emma?" I turned to her.

She stood there with a small smile on her face. "I want to see the whole house before I say anything."

We toured the rest of the house, there were 4 bedrooms – 2 en suite, a large open plan kitchen come lounge, a big bathroom and a spacious garden with breath taking views of the mountains. I was completely sold but it depended entirely on Emma. I shot her a gaze and raised my eyebrows.

"I like it." She smiled at me and her eyes glistened.

"Do you like it enough?" I asked her.

"Yes." She smiled a toothy smile at me. "I can see the two of us making our home here."

The estate agent rounded on us. "I can't give you a definite set in stone price, as the final decision is still down to the seller but our recommended price is around £700,000 and realistically they won't ask much more than that."

Emma looked at me and I shrugged. "We'll take it!" She grinned.

Chapter 3:

"Here we go, Em, the last box!" I carried it into the bedroom – no sorry, our bedroom and placed it on the bed.

It was 4 months to the day since we first saw the large bungalow and now we were finally finishing off moving in. The house where I grew up had been sold – we got a very high 6 figure deal on it and this was the last of the personal effects which we had made the journey with ourselves. All of the big, bulky items had been brought up by a removals company a few days ago and 90% of it was now set up as we wanted it. We had opted to put most of my father's belongings into storage; this was our home to be filled with our things. That being said, we did keep one or two of his items to remind us of him. Emma had his big duffel coat – truth be told he had never worn it a day in his life, although buying it for himself, she loved it so much he gave it to her, but we did all refer to it as his. And I kept his pocket watch. A silver case which when opened revealed the clock face on the edge and the mechanics of the watch in the middle. It was nothing special, maybe a £20 spur of the moment purchase but to me it was priceless.

Emma was looking out at the gorgeous view we had from the bedroom window. I walked up and embraced her from behind, wrapping my arms around her protectively as I too gazed out at the view. Typically, it was raining, but that didn't spoil the moment. She tilted her head back and rested it on my shoulder as she leant against me. "Hmm, thank you Alex."

"What for?" I asked softly.

"For all this." She said to me as we gazed out of the window together, "for being so good to me and for being in love with me."

"You don't have to thank me for that."

"Yes I do!" She said firmly, turning on the spot so that my arms were around her back and she could look at me. "I love you more than I have ever loved anyone." She stated her words simply, in the way she often did when speaking from the heart – there was no build up when she opened up like this, I had no warning.

"More than dad?" I asked seriously.

"Way more than I loved your father!" She confirmed. "And you know how much I loved him." She kissed me softly on the lips. "You accept me for who I am, indulge me in my sexual fantasies, comfort me when I'm down but most importantly you're a good laugh. I have fun with you, Alex! You've become like my best friend. I've never had that in a lover before." She shrugged. "I will never be able to repay you in the way I know you deserve, except by showing you every day in every way I know how just how much I love you. I just hope it's enough for you." I was shocked to see she had tears in her eyes.