Alex's Stepmother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emma," I hugged her tightly and kissed her lips passionately. "You are more than enough for me." I embraced her and we hugged for a long moment. She buried her head into my shoulder and sighed as she squeezed my back. I smiled at my reflection in the window. For a man of only 20, I had a pretty good life ahead of me. The perfect woman – my 34 year old black, ex-model milf – a house in the most beautiful part of England to share with her and all the money we would ever need.

Eventually I let her go and we parted just enough so that we could look each other in the eye again. Her big brown eyes danced in front of me and I had to smile at her beauty. "You know what?" She asked saucily, clearly feeling better.

"What?" I bit on her dangling hook.

"We have all these new rooms that need christening." She smiled wickedly. "And we both know there is only one proper way to do that."

I grinned, immediately catching onto her train of thought. "Shall we start in here?" I let my arms loosen around her, preparing to start ripping her clothes off.

She looked down at the bed. We had a new purple duvet set on it, Emma had wanted to change the colour scheme from her old bedroom and we both liked the colour. She shook her head. "No. The first time we have sex in here should be to make love and right now I don't want to make love to you."

"Okay," I let my grin widen, this was going to be fun. "What do you want to do to me?"

"I want that nice, thick, hard cock of yours right up my tight little brown asshole." She said whorishly. "And I want to feel your cum shoot up into my ass as I ride you."

"And which room is worthy of that kind of sex?" I asked mischievously, lowering my arms and squeezing her ass through her jeans. She already had me hard.

I watched her as she thought for a moment. "The kitchen!"

5 minutes later found me lying on the cold kitchen tiles, with Emma straddling me – we were both completely naked. I watched on as she applied a generous amount of lube to her fingers then reached around behind her to coat her asshole. Once done she shuffled back a bit and grabbed my proudly erect shaft, stroking it all over a few times to make sure that I was properly coated as well.

"Ready baby?" She asked with a smile after she shuffled forward again so that my cock was now nestled between her pussy lips – also helping to coat it ready for its latest adventure into her tightest hole.

"I am always ready to fuck my mummy's ass." I said in my politest voice.

"No baby." She shook her head, sat up, reached behind her, grabbed my cock and lined the tip up with her tiny puckered hole. "This time mummy is going to ride you. All I want you to do is lay there and enjoy my asshole." She then sank back and her tight little puckered hole yielded immediately, allowing my cock to slowly spear into her as she descended down my shaft. I closed my eyes and felt my stepmother slide smoothly all the way down until she bottomed out and effectively sat on my hips – once again I was balls deep inside her ass.

"Mmmmm, mummy!" I groaned out in pleasure. "Your ass is so hot and tight around my cock. It feels amazing."

"It's all yours, baby." She whispered softly as she started to grind her ass down on me. "My asshole is yours and yours alone."

"Hmm, that's good." I mumbled. "I'm very protective over you. You're far too good to share I'm afraid."

"Don't worry baby." She cooed. "I know. Mummy feels the same way about you. You're not allowed to fuck anyone else with this beautiful cock of yours unless I say so."

"I don't want to fuck anyone else." I stated simply, closing my eyes as she rode my cock slowly and with precision.

"I bet you will one day. When I'm older and losing my looks"

I shook my head and opened my eyes to stare at her. "I seriously, seriously won't. Not so long as I have you."

"Thank you, baby." My stepmother said sincerely. She knew I was being honest. "But that's enough of that. Let me make you feel good. Close your eyes." She said soothingly. I did. "Good." As soon as my eyes were closed my brain started focusing on my cock and its current situation. "Mummy will always take care of you like this." Emma cooed, "Mummy loves the feel of your cock filling her ass up completely, stretching it wide open. Do you like it when I slowly ride your cock like this, baby? When I make love to your cock with my asshole?"

The amount of control that my stepmother had on her anal muscles was insane. Each time she bottomed out on my hips, when my cock was entirely inside her, she would squeeze, starting at the base then rising all the way to the head. It was like she was milking my cock for my cum. "Nnnngh! Fuck!" I whispered. "Your ass feels so fucking good."

She giggled on top of me. "Good!" She said in a low, soft voice. "This is my favourite way to fuck you, Alex. You are deep in my ass but I have all the control. I get to decide when you cum inside me."

"Hmm." I smiled, "it feels amazing."

She kept slowly rising up and sinking down my shaft with her ass, slowly fucking me then massaging me each time our hips connected. It felt incredible and yet she somehow managed to keep me from cumming for a long while. "How are you doing down there, baby? Ready to cum inside mummy's ass yet?"

I grinned and opened my eyes. They had been closed for so long that the colours of the room were so vibrant and bright and her dark brown skin directly contrasted against the rest of the room – as if she were an ebony angel. "I will be soon." I said regretfully, "but I don't want to. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven."

She fell forward, placing both hands either side of my head so that her tits hung much closer to my face. "It's okay, Alex." She cooed in her soft motherly voice. "Mummy will fuck you like this as much as you want in future. Right now I just want to slowly ride your cock and feel it unload inside of me. "

"Hmm, okay." I grinned.

"Put your hands on my tits, Alex." I did so, squeezing the warm, fleshy milk chocolate brown orbs with my fingers. I could feel her hard, dark chocolate brown nipples digging into my palms, they felt cooler and more erect than usual. "Close your eyes baby." I did that too. "Now just play with my tits while I ride your beautiful cock. Don't worry about telling me when you're going to cum. I'm going to know. I'm going to coax it out of you then milk you dry inside my ass." Her words were so dirty but she spoke in such a soft, soothing voice. The contrast was intoxicating and pushed me closer to orgasm.

She didn't speed up her movements in any way, nor did she change what she was doing. My stepmother just kept rising up and sinking down on my shaft, then giving it a squeeze from base to tip in her anal canal before starting the series of motions again. I kept my hands massaging and kneading her breasts as she did so. "Can you feel the cum start to bubble away inside your balls yet baby?"

"Yes!" I whispered. It was as if she were psychic as I had just started to get that illicit feeling.

"Good." She whispered. She then finished her cycle of rising up, sinking down and massaging me but instead of rising up again, she just kept me inside her, balls deep, massaging my entire cock with her anal muscles. "Does it feel good baby? My ass massaging your cock? Does it make you feel like you want to cum?"

"Nnnngh! Yessss!" I groaned out in a whisper. I was so close to cumming and Emma knew it.

She gave a quiet little laugh on top of me and I traced my fingertips over her tits until I found her nipples. Then I gently tugged and twisted them between my fingers as she massaged my cock. "Mmm, I can't wait for you to cum baby. I'm going to milk all of your exquisite cum out of your cock and into my ass because although your cum may come from your balls, it belongs in my ass baby. That's where I want it to be. So just let go and unload all of your hot, sticky cum inside my ass, okay Alex?"

She pushed back against me as far as she could go – not that she could go any further, she was already basically sat on my hips – and increased the rate at which her ass spasmed and massaged around my cock. "Oh Jesus – oh fuuuuuuuuuck!" I let out a low moan as I started to cum. It shot out of me so fast as her ass milked my cock with precision.

"Yessssss baby!" My stepmother hissed. "Yes, that's it. Your balls must feel so tight, let me milk that cum from you and relieve all that pressure. Give me every last drop."

I shuddered and shivered under her, my fingers clamping down on her nipples so hard that it must have hurt but she didn't even flinch above me. She just kept up the steady actions of her ass and I shot 7 entire spurts of cum up inside of her before my orgasm started to die down yet still she milked my cock with her ass.

I groaned and chuckled at the same time resulting in some weird kind of noise. "I think I'm done now." I laughed and opened my eyes. "That was insanely good."

"I'm not done yet." Emma said demurely as she gazed down at me. "I said 'every drop' remember? I think you've still got some in there."

I wasn't about to complain, even as I came down from my climax, her ass was making my cock feel fantastic. Applying enough pressure around it to still make it feel great but not enough to push me over the edge and make it feel too sensitive. "That is genuinely the best orgasm I have ever had." I said through half glazed eyes. I let go of her nipples and rubbed them soothingly with my thumbs. "You will have a hard time beating that."

"Challenge accepted!" She beamed down at me.

I frowned then pouted. "But you didn't cum!"

Emma laughed, "Alex, if I had wanted to cum, I could've made myself. But this was all about you. I wanted to make you feel amazing and clearly I have – the evidence is all collected nicely in my ass."

I grinned. She had stopped massaging my cock now but I was still hard inside of her. "Are you gonna get off of me then?"

She shook her head and smiled a toothy smile. "Nope. Not until you're no longer erect. Believe it or not I like the feeling of my asshole being stretched around the base of your cock. But do you know what?"

"What?"

"We should have a party?"

"A party?" I frowned, trying to connect the dots. "What like a sex party?"

"No." Emma giggled, "Like a normal, new home – hi we are your new neighbours, kind of party."

"Oh. Yeah! Okay." I nodded. "Let's do it!"

3 weeks came and went and we had the bungalow perfectly how we wanted it and tonight was the night we had invited people to come around and meet us. It had started out being planned as a small gathering but as word spread around, our last estimation was that 40 or 50 guests would be coming over tonight. Apparently not many people threw parties in the Lake District and so a lot of people were treating it as an opportunity to see everyone again as well as meeting Emma and myself. So we had a huge spread of refreshments laid out.

Emma wore a high necked black dress that clung to her curves and accentuated her ass and breasts and tapered off at just above the knee. I loved it. She looked smart and elegant. My favourite look for her other than when she was naked, riding or sucking my dick. I was dressed smartly as well, a new pair of smart black jeans and a black shirt. Emma had wanted us to coordinate so that we looked more like a couple.

"People will probably be a bit surprised at our relationship." She was stressing out in the last few minutes before guests started arriving. "What with me being so much older than you."

I rolled my eyes. "Look, I've grown my stubble out, which adds at least 2-3 years to my appearance. And you look utterly gorgeous in that dress. Besides, no one will care. They'll just look at me and think, fuck he is the luckiest man alive, punching above his weight with her!" She glowered at me through her false eye lashes. She had dolled herself up for the occasion and looked utterly stunning – she had even curled her hair.

"Alex, you aren't helping!" She snarled. Just then the doorbell rang. "Oh shit, they're here. Come on!" She took my arm and frog marched me to the door. I stopped and pulled her back, she wheeled around on the spot but before she could say anything I kissed her.

"Emma." I said at once after our lips parted, "I know you've put a lot of planning and effort into tonight. It's going to be fine!" I smiled warmly. She nodded and her features relaxed a little. Then the doorbell rang again. "Okay, deep breath and off we go."

We opened the door to a lovely couple, probably both in their early to mid-60's stood in front of us, they had probably worked hard their entire lives then moved up here to enjoy retirement – As was their right. We smiled and welcomed them in but not 2 minutes after we did so, there came another knock at the door. A group of 4 adults, 2 men and 2 women – both sets turned out to be parents to young children who were with the grandparents that night. It seemed we were the perfect excuse to let their hair down. They were followed by 2 men who lived just a mile up the same country lane from us, then another married couple from the closest village and so on.

Eventually Emma and I told our guests to help themselves to refreshments as we bumbled around meeting and greeting everyone whilst staying close to the door. It was a lovely evening and we had opened every set of double doors that led to the courtyard and our 30+ guests were milling around, happily chatting to each other in small groups. We were chatting to the local vicar and his wife – not that we are in any way religious but he didn't know that – about how lovely the area was and how we should definitely join up with some of the established groups to meet the wider community when the doorbell rang.

"I'm terribly sorry to stop you there." I said apologetically. "But Emma and I should probably answer that."

"Yes of course, of course!" He was a larger chap with a big happy red face. If times got hard in his church he could definitely make a living as a certain fat bearded man in a big red coat – well at least one month of the year anyway. "Ah – there's Hillary," He turned to his wife. "I caught her trying to steal some daffodils from the back field of the church the other day. Hillary!" He shouted and moved away, his wife rolled her eyes at us and followed him.

"Ah, we've made a mistake moving here." I said as Emma and I made our way to the front door. "Rife with crime, this area is!"

She laughed and took my arm as I opened the door to greet our latest guest. She was blonde haired with hazel eyes and perfect red lips. She wore a simple pink V-necked dress that finished just above the knee and I estimated her at about Emma's age, perhaps a tad older. And she was very pretty. She smiled as she looked at me, and then as her eyes drifted over to Emma her smile faltered and her features locked. "Emma?" She frowned after a moment.

I looked at Emma who was wearing an identical locked smile on her face, as if she couldn't quite believe who was in front of her. "Diane?" My stepmother asked in an equally quizzical tone. The two seemed stuck in their stand off for a second, neither moved and Emma felt like a statue in my arm. Then something unexpected happened. They rushed each other and embraced and hugged each other tight. "Oh my god! Diane!" Emma said at last.

They untangled but held each other at arm's length. Diane's eyes were wide open with shock. "Emma! What the hell are you doing here?"

"I live here!" Emma laughed, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"You invited me!" Her friend retorted. They then embraced again and giggled with each other.

"So err..." I started at last, reminding them both of my presence. "Guess you two know each other."

Emma turned and wrapped an arm around Diane's waist. "Sorry, Alex!" She giggled with her friend. "This is Diane. She was – No sorry, she is my best friend."

"Nice to meet you!" Diane held out a hand and I shook it politely. "I thought you were with some older guy?! You didn't tell me you had a toy boy!" She looked me up and down and closely paid attention to my chest and arms. "And a hot one at that!"

Emma's smile faltered. "Well yeah, about that... unfortunately my husband passed away. This is his son, my step-son, Alex."

Diane's smile fell from her face and was replaced with a look of utter horror. "Oh god!" She said abruptly. "Shit! I am so so sorry!" I smiled politely and shrugged as I waited for Emma to tell her the rest.

"Yeah, Diane! That's not all." My stepmother winked at me, "Let's go inside and have a proper catch up." I opened the door wider and Emma ushered her in.

Luckily, Diane was the last of our guests and so Emma could sit down with her old friend and catch up while I spent my time going around, chatting and making sure our other guests were alright. It was gone 11pm when Emma came and found me again. She was a little tipsy but very happy.

"You okay?" I asked when she came and found me.

"Yeah! Diane had to leave to pick up her kid from her parents but we have arranged to meet up again soon. I'll tell you about it later." She grinned at me in a way that made me suspicious. "In the meantime I think I have some making up to do with the rest of our neighbours."

We spent the rest of our time doing just that until the last of our guests finally thanked us and left at the very late time of 01:20 the following morning. We were then so knackered and worn out that we went straight to bed and straight to sleep. Emma even snored.

Chapter 4:

I awoke slowly. Daylight streamed through the curtains and onto our bed. I rolled over in my tired state and rubbed my bleary eyes, blinking quickly several times to try and stop myself from falling asleep again. Emma was next to me, facing away so I had a great view of her back and bum – nowadays we both always slept naked. Her dark brown skin was faultless, no blemishes or scars whatsoever. I reached out a hand and traced up the curve of her spine. She let out a satisfied but sleepy groan in appreciation.

"Hmm, morning." She said sleepily as she stretched, "what time is it?"

I rolled over to check the alarm clock on my bedside cabinet. 09:32. "Just gone half 9." I grunted before turning back and spooning her. She shuffled into the curve of my body and I wrapped myself around her.

"Oh!" She jumped when my morning glory prodded her lower back.

"Sorry." I mumbled apologetically. "I can't help it."

"Never apologise for that, Alex!" My stepmother leaned into me and turned her head, stretching to kiss me. She smiled a toothy smile. "Last night went really well, didn't it?"

"It did." I agreed as my I slid one arm under her head and cupped both her breasts in my hands. "Everyone seemed to have a good time – and you met your old friend."

"Hmm I did!" Emma said thoughtfully, smiling up at the ceiling.

"Care to fill me in there?" I asked after a moment's silence.

Emma sighed and gazed out the window. "We met in college when we were 17 and got on like a house on fire. You remember me telling you about the time I came to the Lake District on holiday? Diane was one of the people I came with. We had a lot of fun together when we were younger. She was at your father and I's wedding – That was actually the last time I saw her before last night and she's had a lot go on in her life since then. She got married a few years ago, had a baby, and then got divorced last year."

"Oh that's not so good."

Emma shrugged, "She didn't tell me why they got a divorce but it seems like she and the father had a fairly civil break up. They are still on speaking terms at least – that's why she had to go so early last night, she had to pick her little boy up from him." My stepmother rolled onto her back and turned her head to look at me. She smirked, "She fancies you, you know!"