Ali Controls When and Where He Cums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali looked over her shoulder at me, smiled and said, "Time to work for your next orgasm..." and she eased off me and sat down beside me on the bed. She spread her fantastic slim legs wide, her skirt still rucked up around her waist, and said, "I want to cum on your tongue... again....."

Ali's legs were spread but not wide enough for me, so I knelt down, and stroked the nylon covered flesh that was so perfectly presented. Her legs are firm, slim and supple, the flesh tight under the nylon sheath encasing them. My fingers stroked them lightly, revelling in the sexy feel of the silky nylon and bare flesh under my finger tips. I parted her legs a little further, spreading her thighs wide and displaying her puffy, well-used cunt lips for my pleasure. Ali's hands strayed down and started to whisper over her clit and tease her flesh from above as I stroked her stocking tops, and the pale, creamy flesh above them. Finally I could hold back no longer, and leaned forward to run my tongue up her pussy, the lips parting easily as my tongue found its way between them, slurping at the copious juices already flowing from between their pale pink folds... Ali tasted fantastic, her juices still flowing as they had before, and my tongue worked up and down between her spread cunt lips drinking in her tasty nectar. I slipped a finger inside and heard Ali groan, and I began a light rhythm, easing it in and out as I drank her juices, her girl cum, as she got more and more aroused. I got a second finger in and began to really finger fuck her cunt, whilst almost tickling her clit, knowing she likes the lightest of touches across her sensitive nub of flesh. Barely touching it, I moved my tongue around my hand and licked her cunt lips, her pussy flesh, and the top of her mound, across Ali's sensitive clit. Ali was moaning loudly as I worked her up to yet another orgasm, and inserting a third finger into her tight wet cunt was enough. As I hooked it inside and up and in, she yelled and came loudly on my hand, my tongue flooded with her cum, my hand coated with her creamy, sexy juices. Her thighs clamped hard around my head as my hand and tongue worked her to a finish, her cunt now well used and wide open, the sexy sight of her pink folds arousing me more than ever. Ali yelled, her body convulsed as the spasms overtook her, her lips pouring juices into my waiting mouth as she came down from her high.

I lightly drew her pussy lips into my mouth, cleaning the juices from her as Ali settled back and relaxed after her enormous orgasm. Finally she took control again, and sitting up said quietly to me, "I think I want to feel you in me... and this is as good a starting position as I can imagine..."

I knelt up, my cock hard and standing proud in front of me. I positioned the swollen, purple head between Ali's wide open pussy lips and slowly, insistently eased it between them. The feeling was indescribable, her tight cunt was slick with her cum, but still gripped my flesh as I inched slowly inside her. Ali was moaning as I entered her, and I moaned too, the sounds of sex filled the room as the sensations of my cock filling such a hot, tight wet pussy were too much to keep silent. Finally I felt my tip hit the end of her pussy, her cunt well and truly filled. I eased slowly back, Ali gasped, and then I thrust a little more forcefully into her waiting body... and set up a rhythm, slowly and steadily thrusting in and out, sliding as far out as I could before plunging my cock back inside her waiting cunt. Ali was groaning with each thrust, and I lifted her still stocking covered legs high in the air and on to my shoulders, stroking her nylon covered legs as I eased into this new position. The thrusts were deeper now, and Ali almost yelped with each deep plunge into her. Her heeled shoes were on my shoulders, her slim ankles around my head as I thrust harder and harder into her cunt.

"Don't cum... do.... not..... cum.... yet...," moaned Ali as she writhed around below me. Starting to thrust back at me with each push from me, Ali was beginning to breathe heavily again. I rotated my hips slightly with each movement in and that seemed to help, as Ali's eyes closed and her hands got busy above my thrusting flesh. Finally I felt the glorious sensation of her cunt walls contracting hard around my cock, and I stopped thrusting hard as she came again, her tight stomach tensing and lifting, her thighs trying to clamp around me, her fingers stilling as the orgasm ripped through her. I could feel I was getting so close, and I strove hard to prevent my second orgasm, mindful of Ali's requests. Finally she opened her eyes again, her hair now slightly dishevelled and her face red with effort as she smiled at me.

"Thank you, I enjoyed that... I enjoyed you, and now I think I want to enjoy the taste of you...." Ali licked her lips as she slid of the bed to kneel in front of me. Her eyes were fixed on the slick, solid cock waving in front of her. I could see my flesh was coated in her juices, its purple head shiny and glistening. Without touching it Ali licked lightly at the tip of my cock, the juices whisked away by her busy tongue. Slowly she cleaned around the head of my cock, savouring every last drop of her cum from its purple flesh, before watching my eyes as she slowly engulfed more and more of my flesh. The sensation was indescribable, watching her, meeting her gaze as she took my length into her warm, wet mouth. I could feel her tongue still working around its flesh, licking away her juices from the whole length of my erect cock before sliding off it until only the head was inside her. Her eyes held mine before she plunged back down, working my cock in and out of her mouth, feeling it reach the back of her mouth, her throat, as she tried to accommodate as much as she could. My cock couldn't stand much of this, and Ali knew it. Reaching below my balls she lightly stroked my perineum, working back and forth, grazing it with the tip of her nail. Too much, I knew I was about to cum....

Ali sensed this too and as she felt my cock tense even more than it had already, twitching inside her mouth she eased back and opened her mouth, resting my cock on her tongue just as the first blast of hot, white liquid spurted out. I yelled, unable to contain myself, jerking forward slightly with each pulse, my cum first going straight into Ali's throat but the later spurts resting on her tongue in front of me. All the while our gaze was locked onto each other, her eyes smiling as I came into her waiting mouth. As the last remains of my cum was easing out of the tip of my cock Ali licked it clean and swallowed her mouthful of cum, smiling as she did. "Mmm, I have wanted to do that for a long, long time...."

I was spent again, but Ali stood up and hugged me, saying, "One more... and I have just he place for it.." She turned away and moved to sit down, with me beside her. "You do trust me to be in charge... and it is up to me how and when, and where we cum...?" I nodded, not quite sure of where this was going. "Good, now I want to blindfold you, I have a surprise for you, which I know we both will like. I will take the blindfold off when I think you are ready."

Ali put the silk scarf on, shutting out much of the light and heightening my sensations already. I felt Ali rise and heard her moving around in front of me. I felt her hands start to stroke my thighs, before lightly touching my now flaccid cock. I groaned, the sensitivity of the end almost too much to bear. The touching stopped, her mouth fastened onto my nipple, and I started, surprised. "Mm, nice, but.." and the mouth moved away. Ali was really going to town, my cock was twitching a little, surprising me at its response but the vision of Ali doing all this to me whilst I waited... I imagined her mouth... and she moved, lifting my cock gently and licking the end, causing me to jump slightly again before the tip was taken between those lips again. "Noooo... ooh, careful... gentle....", I whispered. And from right by the side of me Ali said, "Mmm, be gentle with him.." What, who... a pair of lips surrounding my cock and not Ali!? I turned, but with a blindfold on I couldn't see anything. I quietly asked, "Who? When do I get to see...?"

Ali's reply was to sink her lips onto mine even as the other lips and tongue were playing with my cock, which began to grow hard into the other mouth. I kissed Ali hard, happy to accept this new position, knowing Ali would not be doing anything that wouldn't result in new and welcome experiences for both of us. Ali started to stroke my body, the other pair of hands roamed my thighs. I could not sit idly by and wrapped my arms around my sexy friend, hugging her tight as our tongues twisted and fought in our mouths. Her slim body felt fantastic, still full clothed but soon I was sure she would be revealing her flesh to me, and whoever had joined us. I fondled her firm, full tits inside their silky confines, the points of her nipples becoming more obvious as I worked her flesh around. All the while my cock was gently, insistently being aroused by a mouth so careful in its teasing, so gentle on my already well used flesh. Finally Ali stopped our embrace, and my cock was slowly eased out of the warm confines as Ali eased away, and undid the ties of the scarf and allowed me to open my eyes.

I saw a familiar face next to my thighs, Lara, a very good friend of Ali, and who has flirted with me on many an occasion. I wondered what brought this on, and raised my eyes at the pair of them, saying, "Mmm, this is a nice surprise... presume we are not just stopping here? How did you ever get to talk about this..?" I tried to sound casual, but my heart was racing. I looked across at two incredibly sexy women and wondered how I could be so lucky. Lara is a little taller than Ali, and has a very curvy, full figure. her blond hair is in a bob, and she was wearing a very short black skirt, heeled ankle boots and shiny nylon stockings, with a fitted silk white blouse. Her nipples were pushing hard at the fabric already, suggesting she was aroused as much as I and Ali were at the prospect of what might be to come.

Ali and Lara exchanged glances, and Ali spoke first. "Lara and I got a little tipsy one night a couple of weeks ago, and the subject of sex came up... I told her about my toys, and about our planned get together with me in charge. Lara persuaded me to get a toy or two out, and in the course of a bottle of wine we both played around... and then we decided to try each other out.."

Lara continued as my eyes widened. "We didn't do much, just a long slow kiss, and a squeeze of each other, but I felt Ali's fantastic ass and breasts and decided I wanted to see and feel more. Ali had held me close, and I could tell by the way she focussed on my tits that she might be interested."

"We broke off, a little shy at what had happened but knowing something had changed. Lara left not long after, but she called me the day after and made a suggestion... and I agreed. She joins us... and she starts with me.... I want to try her out before you do... but we all get to play with each other. Lara is, as you probably noticed, very interested in your cock...", and with this Ali smiled and turned to Lara. They started to kiss, and their hands worked around each other's body as I watched. I clearly had no option, but in reality there was no way I would have left now. Lara began to undo Ali's clothing, starting with the silky blouse. Even as they remained hungrily kissing, Lara expertly removed the blouse, exposing the fantastic fleshy globes encased in the fine mesh of a quarter cup bra. The zip to her skirt was soon taken down and Ali stepped out to reveal the full length of her stocking covered legs, shown off by the high heels she was still wearing. The smooth mound above her puffy lips was perfectly framed by the six straps of her bandeau style suspender belt.

Not to be outdone Ali began to work on Lara's silky blouse, even as Lara lifted Ali's breasts out of their confines, her nipples erect and proud as Lara's fingers teased them. Lara's breasts were soon rubbing against Ali's as they kissed. Lara's were fuller and heavier than Ali's, gorgeous pale brown aureola and hard points of flesh standing proud. I knew Ali would love this, she had spoken half-jokingly to me of a fantasy pair of breasts, and Lara's fitted that fantasy perfectly. Ali's fingers twirled lightly around the aroused flesh as she strove to undo the short skirt. Finally Lara could slip out of her skirt and I drew breath in appreciation. Her smooth cheeks were firm, high globes of flesh, unencumbered by clothing of any sort. the shiny nylon of her holdups served to highlight the tempting pale flesh above, her thighs firm, her calves tapered to those delicate ankle boots. But what drew my attention was Lara's bare, shaven mound and the delicate, barely visible pussy lips below.

Soon, the passion between Ali and Lara was very evident, both were breathing heavily as their lips began to explore more than the other woman's mouth. Lara let her hands roam at will as her mouth cruised along Ali's slim neck and shoulders. Lara held the perfect, firm globes of Ali's breasts in her hands, gently tweaking the pink nipples until she gasped. Ali repeated the compliment, and did the same to Lara, holding her larger breasts in her small hands. The look of joy on Ali's face was indescribable as the ripe, heavy flesh filled her hands.

"Your tits are gorgeous," Lara breathed, bending her head to softly kiss one nipple. Ali sighed at the soft touch, arching backwards to give Lara more room. Lara seemed to like that, and pushed slightly against Ali, until she dropped back to support her upper body on her hands. This gave Lara much more of Ali's smooth, bare skin to play with. Ali moaned softly, letting her head drop back as she accepted Lara's ministrations to her body. The blonde's small quick hands were everywhere on Ali's body, and wherever her hands weren't, her mouth was. Soon Ali was gasping with the need to take this scene further. Knowing Lara wouldn't take the lead on this, Ali pulled her aching body away from Lara, then leaned forward and kissed her once again.

"Lie back on the bed," Ali whispered. Lara complied, turning her head to look over at me. Ali turned to find me watching them intently, but doing nothing else as yet. Both of them returned my smile, and I watched as Ali turned her attention back to Lara. Lara laid back on the bed and slid her legs to either side of Ali's knees, the white of the covers contrastingly starkly with nylon covered flesh. Ali licked her lips, the sight in front of her seemed to set her mouth watering. As Lara was shaved completely bare, Ali's position gave her a fantastic, erotic view of the delicious feast to come. I could see that Lara was already wet, glistening pink in the soft light of the room. Ali leaned over Lara, kissing the blonde deeply once again. Lara used her hands on Ali's sensitive breasts, kneading them in circles, and Ali's response suggested that the tightening in her nipples were sending shockwaves of desire down her body and into her own pussy. I knew Ali was wet, just as wet as Lara was.

Ali slowly licked her way down Lara's neck, and sucked lightly on her ear. The blonde murmured with pleasure as I heard Ali growl in her ear. She continued her exploration of Lara's body, taking her time and going slow. Ali sensed it was best to ease Lara into this experience, the first time they had spent such an intimate time together. Ali spent a long time on Lara's neck and shoulders, easing down after a while to focus on Lara's firm full breasts.

Lara gasped as Ali closed her mouth over one pink nipple, feeling it harden in her mouth. I watched, spellbound, as she ran her tongue over the nub in circles, then raised her head and blew cool air across the now-wet nipple, watching it darken and tighten with the sensation. Lara gasped again as Ali repeated the procedure on the other breast, then switched back and forth between the two mounds, licking each breast fully, from the underside around in ever-decreasing circles, arriving again at Lara's hard nipples. Lara kept her hand clenched in Ali's hair, holding her down to her chest.

After taking her time with Lara's breasts, Ali slowly licked and kissed her way across Lara's flat stomach. She seemed to revel in pleasure each time she hit a sensitive spot that made Lara catch her breath. She nipped at Lara's sides, laved her bellybutton with her tongue, and nuzzled the sensitive crease of her hips. By now, Lara was moaning often, and I knew she was ready for more. I was getting harder, my spent cock starting to return to its firm glory, so arousing was the action these two sensual women were playing out in front of me.

Ali slid down further between Lara's stocking-clad thighs and gently pushed them further apart with her hands. Lara willingly spread her legs, sighing with the anticipation of Ali's touch. Ali reached up one hand, and very lightly ran the pad of one finger down the full length of her pink slit. I watched in quiet concentration as her finger bumped softly over Lara's clit, causing the blonde to cry out. As her fingers neared the hot tight hole, Ali gently swirled her finger, entering Lara easily. Lara gasped, raising her hips to allow Ali even better access. Ali continued to finger Lara slowly, gently easing one single finger in and out of her tight pussy. Lara was enjoying it, her hips rising slightly with each inward thrust. Ali continued this form of torture for a few minutes, knowing it would never be enough to finish Lara off. After a while, Ali eased her finger out, held Lara's gaze and slid the coated finger into her mouth, savouring the taste of Lara's juices for the first time.

Both Lara and I moaned at the loss of penetration, and Lara raised her head to look at Ali between her thighs. Ali continued to hold Lara's gaze intently, dipping her finger back into Lara's steamy pussy and again lifting her sopping wet finger and sucking her juices off it. Ali closed her eyes, enjoying Lara's taste. Lara gazed at Ali, consumed with desire. Her normally bright blue eyes had darkened to a deep dark blue, her mouth was slightly parted with the force of her breath, and her face was flushed. Ali's eyes opened and held Lara's intense gaze, then slowly lowered her head, never breaking eye contact as she positioned her mouth directly over Lara's wet pussy.

I watched, desperate to be involved but more aroused than I had ever been by the scene that was happening in front of me. They seemed oblivious of my presence for the moment, though I knew Ali had something in mind for us all. Ali darted her tongue out, and touched it lightly to Lara's clit. Lara gasped again, and then moaned as Ali ran her tongue fully across the hard nub. Lara had her eyes closed, and her head fell back once again to the bed as Ali began to eat her out. I watched as Ali let her eyes close as well, she seemed to be drifting away on the new experience of eating a sweet pussy. Ali tongued the wet slit, more expertly than I would have expected for the first time... unless she had been practising without sharing such secret information! I got harder at the thought, but was quickly brought back to the present as Ali began running her tongue up and down the full length of Lara's dripping wet pussy. I could see her alternating sucking on Lara's clit with pushing her tongue up inside Lara's tight canal, and I was loving the moans I could hear coming from both these hot women.

Lara looked over at me, groaning out "Oh god Andy, she is SO good at this!" I saw Ali smile against Lara's wet lips, Lara's comment only seeming to urge Ali on. Soon enough Lara was beyond coherent words. Her hips were thrusting harder as her moaning got higher pitched. Both Ali and I could sense that Lara was on the edge of cumming, and Ali bent her attention solely to the hard throbbing clit under her tongue. I watched as she worked it in circles, pressing hard with the flat of her tongue. As Ali's tongue worked the little nub, she closed her mouth around the flesh surrounding her clit, adding suction to the sensations. Lara's moans got louder and louder, erupting into full cries as her hips thrashed wildly under Ali's head. Ali placed a hand on each thigh, holding her in place. All at once, Lara screamed out "Ohmygod!" and I heard Ali grunt in surprise. I later learned that a hard current of liquid shot into Ali's mouth. which was flooded as Lara came. Ali had quickly realized that Lara was ejaculating, and she tightened her hold on the blonde's legs, burying her face more securely. Ali told me afterwards that she had never had a woman and a man cum hard into her mouth before and it was one of the most erotic things she'd ever experienced. As Lara continued to scream and cry out, Ali had continued to suck on her clit, determined to have every drop of her cum.