Ali Controls When and Where He Cums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali continued to lick Lara's pussy, but I couldn't wait any longer and felt I had to sample some of this gorgeous girl juice for myself.. Ali groaned as she felt her own pussy receiving the same treatment as she was giving Lara. This erotic three-way oral sex was perfect, and I didn't want it to stop. As Lara and Ali had cum already, I knew I would have a good while with Ali's wet pussy before she would get off again. I worked on Ali's cunt, tonguing her the full length of her engorged pussy, and I was pleased that Ali was already getting more aroused, slowly building higher and higher. She began lifting her hips, thrusting herself against my mouth as I tried again to bring her so much pleasure. Lara was doing the same, grinding her hips down on Ali's face which by now was covered in her juices. Ali's moaning against Lara's pussy got ever more strident.

"Andy...can you stop. I want to do it, I want to taste her, can I finish her off?", Lara asked. I reluctantly removed my tongue from Ali's clit, and she moaned in protest. At the same time, Lara lifted herself away from Ali's persistent tongue, and Ali groaned again, having lost both of the good things she had going.

"Not to worry, Ali," Lara said, grinning. "Your fantasy position will get you off..... just lie back and relax... and let me do the work." Ali was moved onto the edge of the bed, reclining against the pillows and headboard, legs overhanging the sides and spread wide for Lara's insistent mouth and tongue to get started. The sight of these two scantily, sexily clad women enjoying each other and sharing their bodies with me was almost too much. My cock had grown again, and was filling out nicely, its well used purple head still looked a little sensitive, but I was sure I could put it to good use soon.

I watched as Lara knelt and settled herself between Ali's legs. Ali spread her stocking covered thighs further, rising up on her elbows and lifting her head to watch one of her best friends taste her for the first time. Lara dropped her head, her tongue coming out to tentatively run up Ali's deep red, dripping wet slit. Ali groaned at Lara's light butterfly touch. Lara seemed to pause, as if savouring the new flavour, and with a smile, dipped her head again to really give Ali a good licking.

Ali was in heaven, I could tell from the glazed look in her eyes, the moans escaping her parted lips and the movement of her thighs and hips, swirling up and around against Lara's insistent lips and tongue. I might be good at oral sex, but watching these two I did wonder if a man could ever be quite so good and knowledgeable as a woman. Lara's lips were soft, her licks and nips looked gentle and sweet. Ali was trying to hold herself back, not wanting this experience to be over too soon. She watched in growing arousal and ecstasy as Lara ate her out, moaning softly every so often, whimpering with pleasure as little electric shocks seemed to shoot through her. I saw Lara glance up into her eyes once in a while, and the lust on both their faces was plain to see.

My cock was raging hard, and I wanted to enjoy this before they were completely spent. I settled myself behind Lara on my knees. The gorgeous blonde woman obligingly lifted her sexy hips, knowing what I had planned. I toyed with her, playing my hands lightly over her ass cheeks, stroking the firm flesh lightly as she continued to give Ali's cunt a working over. As I was parting her thighs, stroking the stocking tops, relishing the feel of the sleek, fine nylon on her perfect flesh, Ali was groaning as Lara seemed to fold her tongue and spear it into her. Ali's juices were coating Lara's beautiful face, and her hips were rotating more and more, thrusting against Lara as she held her head firmly in place against her wide open pussy. Ali watched as I positioned myself and slowly but insistently pushed the head of my cock against the wet, pink slit of Lara's pussy. Ali found enough presence of mind to mouth, "That's where I was hoping you would get to cum..", before Lara surprised her, inserting a finger into her pussy as she nipped and nibbled at Ali's little bud of a clit above her gaping lips.

I started to inch into my second pussy of the day, different from Ali, tight, despite all that tongue lashing Ali had given it. As Lara continued to suck on Ali's clit, I finally plunged in, and Lara groaned against Ali's cunt lips. The thrusting of my hips caused Lara's head to move, adding even more friction to Ali's sensitive clit. Every moan Lara gave as I thrust inwards vibrated its way through Ali's pussy. The pure erotic voyeurism of watching me fuck Lara seemed too much for Ali, I could see the look in here eyes was one of a woman lost in pleasure. Her moans were increasing, her hips were moving harder against Lara's tongue and lips as they sucked the juices flowing so copiously from Ali's well used pussy. I felt myself sink all the way into Lara's hot, tight hole for the first time and so began to fuck her properly. Each stroke was a long one, slowly at first drawing almost all the way out before thrusting hard, back, all the way to bottom out against her, forcing her head against Ali's overused clit and pussy as I did so. Ali yelled louder each time, Lara's mouth was too well muffled to make out much of the noises she was making but the sway of her hips as she thrust back against me each time was enough to know it was working for her too.

Ali began a sort of slow-fast climb towards an orgasm, her breath hitching in and out of her lungs almost in time with each thrust of my cock into Lara's very full cunt. Ali locked eyes with me, the lust almost flowing between us as we recognized the mutual pleasure we were receiving from the woman in between us. As if sensing the mood, Lara re-doubled her efforts, and reached up with one hand to take hold of Ali's nipple, tugging and rolling it between her fingers even as her tongue was lapping up Ali's copious juices flowing from her pussy. Lara was was rewarded quickly, sending Ali screaming over the edge. The release of her orgasm seemed to crash over her, a wave of intense pleasure sweeping through her, her body convulsing as the muscles responded to the release. Ali cried out, unintelligible noises as she arched her back, Lara's face clamped to her spasming pussy, her neck taut with the tension. Ali's hand was fisted in Lara's blonde hair, keeping the that busy mouth glued to her throbbing pussy.

Ali's orgasm, combined with the thorough fucking I was giving her, sent Lara finally over the edge. Her cries and groans were muffled against Ali's dripping wet slit. Watching Ali's eyes, her fantastic body with a sheen on it from her exertions I was sure her clit and pussy was still throbbing with her ebbing orgasm. I began to tell Ali how tight Lara's pussy was getting, how hot it felt to be fucking her friend as she had her tongue filling Ali's pussy and I felt Lara's cunt begin clenching around my cock. Just as Lara was beginning to tense, clamping hard around my throbbing flesh, I started thrusting harder, slamming my cock into Lara's streaming tunnel. My eyes closed briefly as I fucked her for all I was worth, but I wanted to see Ali as both Lara and I finally came. Lara's tongue was now motionless against Ali's pussy as the orgasm hit her hard, but she kept her face against Ali as she came, muffling her cries in her pink, wet flesh. Ali and Lara seemed finally to drift down from total ecstasy, and after I had emptied what little cum I had left into Lara's waiting cunt, I too was finally spent.

It was a while before we moved far, and only then to lie spent against each other on Ali's bed. Ali and Lara gently stroked each other's hair, breasts and arms, and occasionally one of them would lean over and stroke my chest, my stomach and my now well spent cock. After a while Ali said, "Mmm, Andy, remember you lost, so I get to choose the toy to use next time!"

I smiled, and said, "As long as its not within the next 10 minutes, I am all yours ... what's your choice?"