Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petrailus
petrailus
22 Followers

At the top of her pussy, where the petals of her flower touched, I could plainly see her clitoris protruding anxiously from under its hood. It was a big, beautiful clitoris: hard, erect, and full of the promise of wild pleasure. I wanted to kiss it and lick it, but as before I didn't dare to move. Instead my eyes were drawn to her opening. I looked deeply inside of her, penetrating her with my gaze, until my sight got lost in the mysterious blackness within her. And out of that blackness poured an intense sexual heat; an animal energy that seemed to flow out of her pussy and fill the room.

Again the moment was timeless. I watched her. She watched me watching her. Her face was flushed and her breathing was heavy. Her pupils were widely dilated. Her cunt glistened.

"Very nice," I said with a hoarse whisper.

She swallowed hard. I thought she was going to get up, but she didn't move. God only knows how long I stared at her... stared at her wet, open cunt, her engorged pussy lips, and her big clit. She had one of the most beautiful pussies I had ever seen.

Then, suddenly, she straighted up and pushed her skirt back down. I sat back a bit. I hadn't even realized that I had been leaning forward. We made eye contact, but we didn't say a word. She stood up and quickly left.

For a moment, I simply sat. Then I knelled down on the floor with my face near where her beautiful pussy had been. I inhaled deeply, smelling her, savoring her, and wishing that she was still there so that I could lick her. My cock was rock hard in my pants.

I hurried home to jerk off.

The next morning I had a series of faculty committee meetings to attend. The whole time I wondered if Alice had written to me and, if so, what she had said. When my meetings were finally over, I hurried to my office. I smiled when I saw a message from Alice in my mailbox. My cock started to harden even as I opened it. "Did you like what you saw?" she began. "I liked showing myself to you. My pussy was so hot afterward that I had to go back to my room and get myself off. Do you see what you do to me?"

I wrote my reply right away. "I loved the way you showed yourself to me," I said. "You have a wonderful pussy and a lovely clit. I'm glad you were excited by my watching you. Did you have a good orgasm in your room afterward? Tell me all about it."

It excited me to hear her talk dirty in email. I could hardly believe that this was the same woman who sat so quietly in the back of my history class every other day.

It wasn't until after lunch that I heard from her again. I closed my office door to read her letter. I didn't want anyone coming in while there were certain words on my computer's screen!

"I had an wonderful orgasm in my room last night," she began. I was so glad my roommate wasn't there. I think she must have gone to dinner. I was so excited, that I didn't even bother to take my clothes off. I just sat on the edge of my bed, hiked up my skirt the way I had for you, and did myself right then and there. I thought about you watching me. I wanted your eyes on me, staring, like you were before. As I stroked my clit, I imagined that you were there, right between my thighs, looking closely at my cunt."

"I came in a rush," she continued. "I was so excited that it only took me a minute or two to climax. It felt so good that it made me moan. I wish you could have seen it. Would you like to watch me cum?"

I was totally excited. My cock was straining in my pants and I knew I had to reply right away. She had me in her spell. "Yes," I wrote back. "I would love to see you cum. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman having an orgasm. I would love to watch you experiencing that pleasure. I would kneel down on the floor between your legs, just like you want, and watch you stroke your lovely clit and pussy. Spread your legs wide for me, Alice. I want to see. I want to see every twitch and shudder that your cunt makes when you cum!"

I hesitated for a moment before pressing "Send." I wasn't worried anymore about her reacting badly to my message, but I was amazed that it had come to this. I hoped she found my words even half as arousing as I found hers.

Much to my surprise, my lecture went fine. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to talk straight much less think straight, but it wasn't so. Alice was there, dressed in her routine, conservative clothes looking like her usual self. We made eye contact briefly at one point and I fancied that she winked a little, but perhaps I imagined that.

After my class with Alice, I had another one to teach. When I got back from that, there was a message waiting for me.

"5:00pm again. Your office. Tomorrow."

The next day seemed to go quickly. I tried not to think about Alice; each time I did, my cock started to get hard in my pants. Would she really go through with it? I knew that she would. She was enjoying this as much as I was. Yet I wondered where it would all lead.

The appointed time came. Alice was late -- later than usual. I almost thought she wasn't going to come at all. Yet at 5:13 I heard a soft knock on my office door.

"Come in," I said.

Alice opened the door. She was wearing a turtle neck sweater and jeans. I felt disappointed. She wasn't going to do it. She had come to tell me that we had gone far enough.

As soon as the door closed, she turned toward me and smiled. "Watch me," she said softly. A silence filled the room as she moved her fingers down to her belt and began to unbuckle it. "Watch me touch myself." I swallowed hard and sat down in my chair. She stood before me, unzipping her pants. In moments she was pulling them down her legs and kicking them off her feet. She was not wearing any underwear and her blond curls formed a delightful tangle between her legs.

"Watch me touch myself until I cum," she whispered.

She sat down on the chair by my desk and spread her legs widely, opening herself up to me the way she had the other day. Then she lifted up her feet and put them on the seat of the chair, spreading herself open even more. I stared at her totally exposed pussy, already moist with her excitement. She thrust her hips forward at me, rocking them, inviting me to look at her completely. I could hardly believe how lewd she looked! I could see her labia spread open like a wildflower in bloom. I could see her clit protruding clearly out from under its hood, firm and proud. I wondered briefly if her genitals always looked like that. Was this woman horny all the time?

"Watch me," she said in a soft but commanding voice. "Watch me touch myself until I cum."

She started to run her fingers over her labia, massaging them. Then with one finger she began to rub her clit from side to side. She used a slow, slightly jerky motion. I watched with fascination as her little erection flicked from one side of her finger to the other. She closed her eyes for a moment to savor the sensations. She seemed so wanton---not bashful or timid at all. She stroked herself steadily. Her breathing was ragged and her pussy was wet.

"Penetrate yourself with your finger," I said. "I want to see."

She did as I asked, dipping a slender finger into her warm depths. I could see her pressing against her G-spot and she gasped softly as she did. When it came out, her finger was coated with her lubrication. Immediately she back to rub her clit with quick, steady strokes.

"Yes, that's it," I said softly. "Play with that pussy! Make her cum!"

"Come down between my legs," she replied breathlessly. "Like you said you would. I want you to be able to really see me."

Almost as if in a dream, I got out of my chair and moved down to a kneeling position right in front of her. I moved toward her slowly, but steadily until my face was only about a foot from her crotch. The sight of her open, excited pussy filled my view and the smell of her filled my nostrils.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped as she plunged a finger back inside of her body. "That's it! Watch me fuck myself! Oh God, yeah!" At first she used only one finger, but soon she joined it with another. In and out she moved them, her entire hand and lower arm joining in the motion. I glanced up to see her, wide-eyed, watching me watching her.

"I'm fucking myself," she panted. "Do you see? Do you see how I do that?"

"Yes," I said as I turned my attention back to the pornographic spectacle before me. "I see. I see you fucking your hot, soaking pussy with your fingers." Her cunt was wide open. It was a dark red color, and dripping with wetness. It was a gaping mouth trying to swallow her hand. She fucked herself vigorously, her hand moved back and forth rapidly as liquid sounds started coming from her excited pussy. Her clit had, if anything become larger and more pronounced than ever. It looked like a bead, almost, nestled in the folds of her skin.

Suddenly, she shifted to stroking that big clit with rapid movements. "Watch me!" she moaned. "Ohhh, please watch me!" She spread her legs even more and her pussy started to dribble wetness as she stroked herself. The scent of sex was strong.

"I'll watch you, Alice," I said. "I'll watch you play with that clit of yours until your pussy cums so hard you scream. Would you like that, Alice?

"Oh yes!" she gasped, "I would like that!" Her finger was just a blur and her inner lips where totally spread and open. Her genitals looked like an exotic flower in bloom, dripping with fresh rain.

"Then show me!" I said sternly.

"Do you want to see!" she hissed as her finger continued working her clit steadily.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Do you want to see my pussy cum!!" she cried out rather loudly in her excitement.

"Yes!!" I commanded.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!!" she panted.

Then, suddenly, my beautiful American History student threw back her head and orgasmed right there in my office right in front of my eyes. It was beautiful to behold. She pressed her hips upwards in a strong contraction, and a long, groaning yowl of raw animal pleasure poured out of her.

"I'm watching you," I said intently. "I'm watching you cum." She began to grunt and her pussy twitched in ecstasy. I could actually see her orgasmic contractions! She rolled her head from side to side, as if she was drowning in pleasure while liquid flowed steadily from her quivering cunt and onto the chair. "Good girl!" I said enthusiastically. "Cum long and hard for me! I want to see. I want to see you cumming hard!"

"Oh God, yes!" she moaned. "Watch me cum! Oh God, it feels so good!!"

Finally her orgasm started to settle down and she slowed her stroking. I watched her cunt the entire time marveling in the power and beauty of her climax. "That was very beautiful," I said when she had finished. I sat back onto the floor while she idly stroked her pubic hair.

"I liked it too," she said with a smile. "But now I've got to go." She stood up suddenly and quickly pulled her pants back on.

"Are... are you okay?" I asked?

She smiled. "Don't forget to check your mail later tonight!" she said. And then she was gone.

END

petrailus
petrailus
22 Followers
12