Alice Manipulated Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"My God, that's $2000!" And you pay cash?"

"Yes we do, for certain reasons; it is a win/win business"

"And what's the other branch of your business?"

Lani grins. Bernard smiles.

"Ah, that's the most exclusive and rather secretive side of our business. It is for elite customers with real money to burn. We could live of it alone even though we pay our models $3000 a night. Cash""

"What! Oh come on, nobody can earn that much modelling in one night. What is it about?"

"Well Alice, it's called Companions Corner."

The young one frowns, "Sounds like something for old people."

"No not exactly. It is an exclusive service for very wealthy people. Sometimes a couple, sometimes a man, sometimes a woman but they all have something in common," he explains.

"What? Lots of money?

Bernard laughs. "Alice you are so cute. No, these are people who are lonely for losing contact with a lost daughter, granddaughter, niece or maybe just a neighbour's sibling they got to know but were fond of -- in the right kind of way of course.

"We provide a model who is dressed and made up to look very young to pay the part of that particular young person in their life so they can maybe re-enact some of their good times together. You know, like sitting watching TV, just chatting. making cakes in the kitchen, playing snakes and ladders and all sorts of other fun games.

"Sounds pretty simple," Alice shrugs..

"Well, the reason we have to pay our models so much money is that they have to pretend they are someone else in another time and that takes a bit of talent so we train them how someone 18 can look, sound and think like someone half their age for example.

"Some of our clients never even had children but like to imagine what it would be like even if just for one night. The main purpose is to make them fulfilled and happy so they feel as though life hasn't passed them by. And it can be great fun for the model we select for the client."

Alice scratches her head. "Yes but that's a lot of money you pay so they must pay more. It seems like they must be very desperate."

"Oh yes they are in a way. We have some clients who will travel great distances for the opportunity of having this kind of company."

"What, just to have someone posing as a young daughter? Doesn't make sense"

"Well Alice, it makes sense if you were them. They just want to rejoice for a night with a young person we dress up young like their own daughter, or niece, or whoever it was they long for.

"The law does not allow us to employ girls under 18 and as Lani said in our art classes, the youngest we can attract are 18 and these people fantasise about their loved young ones from a much younger age, maybe half that age, and we can't provide that.

"Our youngest looking 18 year-olds we dress up to look younger but of course most have big breasts and that's a bit of a giveaway, although some clients really go for them very well developed and looking young."

"Can't blame them for that...."

Lani steps in. "Alice you are just perfect. You are 21 but with your gift from God we can make you look half your age and you wouldn't even have to work as hard to act young like the other girls. You just have to be natural. Easy money, eh?

"Could you use $3000 Alice?"

"Could I ever! But not if I have to do anything dirty."

"Oh no Alice, these people are all hand picked and very gentle, loving people. We check with them to make sure they qualify genuinely as lonely. We make sure they have no police records, things like that so you are safe with them.

"When we say just trust them and make them happy, it's because we have their bonafide credentials that they should be with someone like you. It's quite exciting really."

"How would any one know I exist in order for me to get that chance?"

"Oh that's simple. We groom you for some photographs and we email them to our database of people who are registered with us for this exclusive service. Those who take a fancy to you will soon contact us but I can imagine you could be in big demand

"If you wanted, you could earn $15,000 in one week over five nights and have the weekend to spend the money."

"Is this for real? It sounds too good to be true. I sure could use that sort of money and have some surprises for my stepdaddy when he returns from Europe.

Lani says something that completely stuns Alice. "Alice, just say you happen to enjoy the work and you make your $3000 a night fives time a week, if you did that for only half the time your stepfather is away, just half the time, you could earn close to $200,000 cash. Now I'm not saying you would even want to work that often but what I am saying is that the opportunity is there. You find a goal in life and find a way of paying for it. Suddenly you have it."

Alice nearly faints at the sound of that sort of money knowing how little she earns at the doctor's reception desk.

"Anyway darling, don't worry about that, we can advertise you and you will do very, very well and soon have yourself a brand new car and other things you didn't think you could ever buy."

"All right, I will do it. I'll be one of your models."

Bernard and Lani are delighted. Alice is their new pot of gold.

"Manuel, our models manager will come to your house and interview you in the morning so be ready by 9am. He will give you a $500 cash advance and while he is at your house he will give you an all over bronze tan massage so that by the next day when we introduce you to your first companion client, you will have a beautiful natural bronze looking body. Your face, everywhere. It just makes all our models look so much more stunning.

"Manuel will also take your measurements because we provide exact size lingerie and other clothes for you when you are engaged for a Companions Corner job. We have people who make these in one of our other businesses so as soon as Manuel returns with your measurements we have a variety of very exciting things to wear "

Bernard says Manuel must not put her off. "Why, what's wrong with him?"

"Well best let you know, we employ him because he's the best in the business. Worked in film making for many years, worked in the fashion industry and is used to handling models and he is very experienced. Now he's an ugly old dag but don't hold that against him. It doesn't matter what he looks like because he is not modelling. He is older than me by some 10 years probably but doesn't look it. He is big on discipline and can be tough, so don't upset him."

To be continued. In Chapter 4, of Alice Manipulated, grubby Manuel finds how to put the squeeze on this hot junior-sized sex magnet and later, Alice thrills some lonely folk by just being herself. The devious business partners Bernard and Lani are only just warming up their ways to exploit Alice's innocence.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers