Alice Pantyhose in Wonderland Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a moment to nibble at her meal and collect her thoughts, Jacqueline's eyes met Alice's as she continued her tale. "A month ago Olaf came. Insatiable in appetite and infinitely greedy Olaf had heard about the goose and our riches and tore our home apart to take what he wanted. He stole the goose, our family riches, and left our home in ruins. My father tried to stop him, but it was futile and Olaf killed him.." Jacqueline said as she began to cry at the memory.

"I'm sorry Jacqueline," was all Alice could say to comfort her.

Shaking her head as if trying to make the memory vanish, Jacqueline continued in broken sobs. "My mother and I were forced to live in our ramshackle barn that still held what few animals we had. Having no money, no livestock and land without crops and not enough people to work the fields, we quickly fell on hard times. One week later the same traveler we were kind to before came by and saw what had happened to our home at Olaf's hands. In an attempt to help our family out he gave us a handful of magic beans that would help us get our riches back. We planted the beans, but for a week nothing grew and we had almost lost hope, but it wasn't a day later that a beanstalk grew that wound its way into the sky like an obelisk to this place in the clouds."

Drying the last of her tears Jacqueline looked back up at Alice with resolve. "Since arriving here I've found the goose and the bags of golden eggs that he stole from my family. I'm strong enough to carry one sack of gold and the goose, and even get out with my life intact."

Looking puzzled Alice asked, "So if you know all of this, why have you been here for two weeks? And why were you so excited to see me if you already can carry your goose and the gold? And what does any of this have to do with a 'harp'?"

Hearing a low rumbling sound, Jacqueline looked towards the front of the cabinet and made a shushing gesture to Alice. Grabbing her hand silently Jacqueline led Alice back to the front of the pantry doors to look out the gap at the kitchen and dining are down below. After a moment, Olaf entered into the kitchen and for the first time Alice got a good look at the terrifying mountain of a man. He was pasty in skin color with blotches of ochre and large brown moles. Thick mangy hair grew in long clumps along his arms and chest with a greasy disheveled mess of hair on top of his head that looked like he cut it with a carving knife. He was brutishly ugly with an overbite, sunken chin, bloated neck and bulbous nose that was rippled with pock marks and warts. His eyes were set closely together and were half closed as if he were just waking up. His body was dumpy with stout arms and legs, a giant belly and calloused knuckles elbows and kneecaps. His shoulders and biceps were sinewy with veins popping here and there while his chest sagged along with his gut over his belt.

Wrinkling her nose in disgust at the sight of the thundering Olaf, Alice shrank back a half step as she watched him move about the kitchen. Jacqueline was right behind her whispering in her ear, "Watch Alice." Keeping her eyes on Olaf, Alice watched him go to a cabinet set deep on one countertop, open it and produce a huge loaf of bread. Going to a large cask with a spigot, Olaf next filled a huge mug that must contain over 200 gallons, with burbling golden ale. Taking both to the table in the middle of the room, Olaf set them down before going to a locked chest that was hung from large chains hooked into the ceiling. Retrieving a key from his breast pocket Olaf unlocked the chest and took out a large gold gilded box, a small iron cage that had a white goose inside that immediately began honking and making a commotion as well as a large sack that was no bigger than a pocket pouch to him, but would hold an entire cow at Alice's size.

"That is problem #1," Jacqueline said in Alice's ear, her hot breath sending a playful shiver down Alice's spine. "Every time the goose is picked up he makes a commotion, so even if I could get to him he'd give me away. The next problem is getting the goose and the gold. From that height I could never scramble up the chains and make it out of a floating box with a squawking goose and a bag of gold before Olaf heard and had me for dinner."

As Olaf sat down at the table with box, cage and large bag, Jacqueline continued to narrate. "Every day at dinner time he comes to the kitchen and eats while he counts MY gold and makes the goose lay more golden eggs."

Punctuating the point, Olaf dumped the bag out onto the table where a small hill of golden orbs spilled out shining brilliantly in the candle light. Tearing the loaf of bread in half he began to gnaw on the bread, and through a half chewed mouth of food shouted "LAY!!" Immediately he clapped his enormous hands together and a thunderous boom erupted into the room to which the goose honked agitatedly with a flapping of wings before popping out a new golden egg.

Shaking her head in Wonder, Alice was truly shocked to see any of this transpiring. It all seemed more like a fairy tale than any sort of twisted Wonderland she could imagine. Another few moments passed before Olaf clapped again with a thunderous boom and the goose laid another golden egg. Picking up his tankard of ale, Olaf drank deeply while his meaty fingers fished the eggs from one pile to another counting them out by twos.

After about ten minutes, when his bread was gone, and his mug empty, Olaf scooped up the golden eggs, dropping the massive pile of treasure back into the leather pouch. As he moved the pouch and the golden goose cage aside, Jacqueline whispered again. "Look at the gilded box.. watch!"

Moving the beautiful golden box with elaborate hasps, engraved banding and jewels in a majestic pattern along the top, to the center of the table, Olaf grinned a stupid, disturbing smile as he opened the lid and produced a gorgeous golden harp.

It was at least 7 feet tall and looked to be made of beautiful 24 karat gold. The sweeping curves were elaborate in a twisting fashion and the strings of the harp itself looked more like spun crystal than tangible cords. The main post of the harp was in the sculpted likeness of the same golden statue Alice had made love to in the mirror room so long ago, though this one's shape was different. She looked more like an angel with prismatic crystal harp strings on her back as wings. Her body faced outwards in a bowed "U" shape that made it seem as though she were in flight. Her arms were tight against her sides and her hair flowed from the top of her head to form the top arch of the harp anchoring the upper portion of the strings while the base of her wings held the lower portion of the variably decreasing glimmering strings. She was naked from her head to her thighs and wore the same rose topped golden stockings as Alice had seen before. Her pelvis was pushed outward revealing her carved pubic triangle and cleft womanhood, and her lean stomach was like gold chrome as it rose up to her supple breasts and erect carved nipples. The sight of the same beautiful face and voluptuous golden form made Alice gasp involuntarily.

"You've seen the harp before?" Jacqueline asked hopefully as she stared into Alice's wide staring eyes.

"Yes.... No," Alice said as she collected her thoughts. "I've seen a statue before like this one but it wasn't a harp."

"Oh!! Watch!" Jacqueline said anxiously, as if Alice were going to miss the best part of a movie.

Watching to make sure she didn't miss anything important, Alice observed as Olaf removed the harp from the box and sat it before him. Crossing his arms he lowered his head onto his arms as if the harp were going to read him a bedtime story as he snuggled up. The only thing the monstrous slug was missing was his fat wart crusted thumb in his aberrant mouth, Alice thought with disgust.

"SING," was all Olaf said as he looked at the beautiful harp with longing.

Slowly the mouth began to move on the harp, the chest rising and falling, as she began to sing.

In this time of dire need

A golden haired maiden will succeed

To save the girl with hair of brown

To help her down the beanstalk down

The way to be free is a simple way

To love and be loved will make me play

Passion inside is the musical key

Only Alice can help to get Jacqueline free

Startled by the song and the mention of not only Jacqueline's name but hers as well, Alice looked at Jacqueline who continued to stare at the harp.

Turning back to the harp, Alice saw the crystal strings began to vibrate as rapturous music began to play in gentle tones that instantly put Olaf to sleep. After only a minute of playing, the harp stopped and the room was filled with Olaf's heavy snoring.

"Every time the harp plays, Olaf goes out like a light and won't wake up for anything, unfortunately this only lasts for about an hour which is barely enough time to get down to the table and the goose. Once I was almost down the table with my rightful treasure when he woke up and almost caught me. Another time, I asked the harp how to keep him asleep longer but it only replied with the same song as before saying that you are the key to help me escape. Do you know what it means?"

Thinking the words over in her head, Alice was truly confused at the riddle, and sadly could only shake her head followed by a single, "no."

"Hmmmm," Jacqueline hummed in consternation at Alice's comment. Alice could tell Jacqueline was hoping she could solve the mystery of whatever the harp did or how it worked. Pulling her by the hand back into Jacqueline's living area in the pantry, Alice said, "The statues I encountered before looked very similar to that one, but they never played music."

Wrinkling her forehead in confusion, Jacqueline prodded on. "So what did they do?"

Blushing a little at the thought of the butter cream kisses and the viscous honey tincture that had ejaculated inside her loins from the golden saddle, Alice merely said, "there was something magical that happened when I made love to the statues." I had no control over what happened, but know that it was my actions that activated them."

"Would you be willing to try for me Alice? If we go down there tomorrow night, would you be willing to entice the harp to play longer so I can escape back to my family? Jacqueline asked almost pleadingly.

Recalling her conversation with Gwen this morning and knowing the harp was her way out of this giant realm, her options seemed quite limited to her. Looking into Jacqueline's eyes and placing a reassuring hand on her cheek, Alice smiled warmly and with finality in her voice said, "of course Jacqueline... of course I'll try."

Smiling with the subtlest hint of tears at the corners of her eyes, Jacqueline beamed with joy as she practically leaped into Alice's lap with a grateful hug and loving kiss on Alice's vanilla lips. "Thank you Alice!! Thank you!!"

Picking up the phosphorescent glow stick and walking further back towards where the plug in the wall was, Jacqueline revealed a makeshift mattress made from cotton balls and a swatch of some flannel looking material that had weathered and frayed with age.

Climbing onto the mattress and rolling to the farside, she idly patted the bed, looking at Alice and said, "We'd best get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be a big day for both of us, hopefully." Smiling in return Alice took off her clothes in an attempt to let the vanilla oil dry a bit more and snuggled into the cottony soft folds of the plush mattress as Jacqueline wrapped her arm around her, most likely for Jacqueline's own comfort, than to reassure Alice. A moment later everyone in the kitchen was sound asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was about the same as before. Olaf awoke before Alice and Jacqueline did and had replaced the treasure, goose and golden harp box into the suspended chest by the time they finally looked out into the kitchen. Olaf spent the majority of the morning, baking more bread and singing incoherent 'giant' song as he lumbered here and there for ingredients. While he was a disgusting looking beast who didn't quite fit in the lavish castle he certainly knew his way around the kitchen and after his baking was complete spent the rest of the day going from room to room doing 'giant' tasks as only Olaf understood.

After slipping back into her attire, complete with vanilla scented sheer pantyhose and soft hugging beige stockings, Alice and Jacqueline enjoyed a light breakfast with some idle banter. As the hours passed, they'd spent the day talking to each other about their pasts. Alice kept her stories limited to the encounters in Wonderland to which Jacqueline seemed quite content not to seek any more information before Alice's arrival in the mirror room.

Listening as best she could, Alice couldn't help but let her mind wander. Why had her mind made up this particular place in her pantyhose Wonderland? She'd been reflecting back on all her adventures to this point, and each one seemed to have some unique element to it that reminded her of something else from her past that defined who she was. That is of course up until her sexually charged evening with Gwen where she'd masturbated the powers right out of her chestnut haired lover.

This chapter was different in her tales. As if she was defining the unknown now that she'd found her own nylon infatuated awareness of self confidence. Coming back to the conversation at hand, Alice noticed the flickering of lights coming in from the cabinet and heard the telltale rumbling of Olaf's approach to the kitchen.

Jacqueline realized this too and gestured Alice up as they ran to the back of the pantry, removed the wooden plug and began their decent back down to the floor. Minutes rolled by as they climbed down and heard the pouring of ale, the tearing of a loaf of bread and the booming thunder preceded by the command for Jacqueline's golden goose to "LAY".

Drawing the crochet hook spear, Jacqueline walked through the gap in the back of the pantry cabinet and led Alice right up to the doors that were still ajar as they watched Olaf eat, count and scare the shit out of the poor goose that kept pooping riches. Eventually he pulled the harp from the box, set it down just as he'd done the night before, rested his head on his arms and said "SING."

Immediately the harp began to sing the same song in its luxurious golden tone that resonated through the entire room.

In this time of dire need

A golden haired maiden will succeed

To save the girl with hair of brown

To help her down the beanstalk down

The way to be free is a simple way

To love and be loved will make me play

Passion inside is the musical key

Only Alice can help to get Jacqueline free

As soon as she stopped singing the cords began to chime in an orchestra of sharp and flat tunes that wove a mystical melody that made Olaf drop like a rock into his usual slumber.

"Let's go!" Jacqueline exclaimed as she tore off at top speed across the floor headed towards Olaf's feet. Following quickly behind, Alice's nylon legs made a silky swishing noise accompanied by the heavy clicking of her boots on the tile floor. While still aware that Olaf was under a sleeping spell from the magical harp, Alice's stomach was still in knots as she approached the juggernaut of a man.

Jumping onto his feet that smelled horribly of old cheese, Jacqueline and Alice fought past the odor as they worked up the leather straps on his banded sandals, up to his pants and then onto his rotund belly. Having extremely large fat folds to hold onto, as well as course burlap clothing that worked like netting, his attire helped both women reach the top of the table where they caught their breath as they walked around the snoring folded mass of Olaf's arms and head. Reaching the middle of the table, the huge harp loomed over Alice by a good foot and a half. As Alice approached it, Jacqueline watched in hopeful anxiety to see what would happen when Alice interacted with it.

"Hello harp," Alice said a bit nervously.

"Alllllliccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," the harp said in a purring tone that filled the kitchen.

"Harp, I need you to play longer so I can help Jacqueline escape. Can you play longer to keep the giant asleep?" Alice asked, going on instinct for how to trouble shoot the mysterious golden beauty.

To love and be loved will make me play....

Passion inside is the musical key.... Was all the harp uttered.

Stepping forward so that she was eye to eye with the golden harp, Alice leaned forward touching her soft pink lips to the pliable golden lips of the statue and kissed them tenderly in an attempt to illicit a response. The kiss began to work, but was different this time. The lips were sensual and responded with desire as they sucked and feathered light kisses onto Alice's mouth, but something was amiss. Leaning in closer, Alice put her hands on the large full breasts of the harp and felt the golden skin shudder from her touch as Alice's hands massaged the statues chest. Pressing her kiss more intently, knowing what was at stake and the risk they were taking, Alice felt more fear than passion and kissed more forcefully with the need to help Jacqueline.

Then it occurred to Alice, the harp was kissing her back but she wasn't playing. Why wasn't she playing? Breaking the embrace, Alice wiped her mouth, looking at Jacqueline with disappointment in her eyes. "I.... I don't know what to do Jacqueline," Alice stammered. "I'm kissing her and she's obviously responding but I don't know why she isn't playing... I mean I'm trying! Really I'm TRYING!!" Alice said more to herself than she did to Jacqueline.

Stepping forward again, Alice pressed her entire body against the golden beauty and placed both her hands to either side of the beautifully crafted harp's face and kissed her with vigorous passion to which the statue kissed her back but still did not play its melodious tunes. Lowering her head in disappointment, Alice began shaking slightly not knowing what to do and filled with fear of failing. "I don't know what to do," she said barely as a whisper.

Walking up behind her and giving a reassuring hug, Jacqueline held Alice around her waist for a moment, as she rested her head on Alice's back and quietly shooshed her fears away. "It's okay Alice, it's okay... we're only here to see what we can find out about the harp. This isn't your fault... we didn't know what we'd find. This is more than I've discovered in the last two weeks I've been here... If need be we can come back tomorrow and try again.. It's okay sweetie."

Moving her hands to Alice's shoulders, Jacqueline massaged her neck and shoulders, letting her warm hands rub Alice's tense muscles. "Relax Alice," Instantly Alice felt her stress level dropping. It was nice to have Jacqueline's touch and reassurance that it was okay while her mind raced trying to unravel the secrets of the cryptic harp. Pulling Jacqueline's arms back around her waist in another embrace from behind, Alice smiled softly letting her warmth comfort her.

Putting her full lips on Alice's vanilla tasting neck, Jacqueline kissed her softly as she hugged her. "It's okay honey.. take all the time you need, we'll figure it out."

"mmmmmm," was all Alice could respond with as she leaned backwards slightly into Jacqueline's kiss against her neck. Sensing her charms were helping Alice relax, Jacqueline placed more kisses on her neck with soft intent to which Alice moaned slightly as she rolled her head to one side exposing the side of her throat to Jacqueline's warm mouth.

Falling into the moment, Jacqueline let the tip of her tongue taste Alice's neck as her kisses became longer and more sensual. Moaning again, Alice pulled Jacqueline's hands down her belly to her hips where she lifted the light skirt up so that Jacqueline could feel her silk encased nylon waist and thighs.