Alice Pantyhose in Wonderland Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jacqueline, that's so nice," Alice said, and instantaneously the golden statue repeated her words. Startled both women looked at the harp with wide eyes wondering what had just happened. "Jacqueline, that's so nice," Alice repeated to the harp, but this time it didn't say anything.

Frowning in frustration, Alice felt Jacqueline's hands begin to wander without prodding as they slid up and down her legs and eventually around to her ass where her strong hands stroked and squeezed Alice's athletic buns. Grinding her hips backwards against Jacqueline's hands, Alice felt her fingertips dance and play down towards her crotch with every wiggling move her body made. "God, I love your hands on me," Alice said, and instantaneously the golden statue repeated her words.

"To love and be loved will make me play," Alice muttered to herself as Jacqueline began kissing her neck in earnest. Reaching behind her Alice pulled Jacqueline's body tight against her as she leaned forward toward the harp. Grinding her pantyhose groin against the exuded sculpted pubic triangle, Alice let her hands wander back up to the warm pliable golden breasts as she pulled the hardening nipples with playful intent. The harp moaned in response writhing slightly, as its eyes stared at Alice with a more lustful intent than before. Alice could feel Jacqueline's sensual foreplay taking effect as her body began to warm and tingle from the attention given to her nylon body.

Gently leaning forward Alice kissed the golden harp again, this time letting the sensual desire from being loved by both Jacqueline and the harp envelop her. The kiss was met with eager reply as the lips parted almost instantly and Alice could taste rich chocolate mint on the harp's tongue as it fished eagerly into Alice's mouth. Alice was reminded of the delightful flavor of peppermint patties as she sucked slightly at the writhing slippery tongue probing into her mouth almost hungrily now. Swallowing the decadent desert, there was a trail of warmth that spread down her throat, into her belly and began expanding outwards. An instant later, the heat rushed into her pantyhose and she felt her body quiver slightly as her pussy became wet.

Suddenly a single pang tone sounded from the back of the harp with a resonance that made Alice's body vibrate for a second that she felt through the Sapphic kiss. Shuddering lightly both Jacqueline and Alice giggled with lustful delight as they were discovering the secret of the harp by their union with the magical instrument. As Alice continued to kiss the statue, her free hands fondling the beautiful golden breasts, Alice felt Jacqueline's hands undo her belt and skirt letting them fall away leaving her in her bare pantyhose state. Another moment later as more of the delightful peppermint patty flowed into Alice's mouth, Jacqueline's hands were unbuttoning her vest and blouse sliding the silky material off Alice's demure shoulders that was quickly met with Jacqueline's hot wanting kisses from behind. Feeling another vibration in her lips Alice heard two more chords strike from the harp with definite intent. The vibrations rocked her body and made her quiver, yet the tune wasn't playing like it had when the harp had lulled Olaf to sleep. It was more like the dying din of a music box that had wound down.

Looking down the front of her naked body, Alice could see a growing wet spot on the front of her nylons and she rubbed her thighs together heavily letting her lubricant squish along her slit as her clit rubbed against the sheer material pressed up against the harp.

"Turn around, Alice ....I want to suck your nipples," Jacqueline said breathlessly, both from the passion in her body and the excitement of the harp playing its slow but steadily growing melody. Spinning around, Alice was forced back against the harp, the golden breasts pressing against her warm back as Jacqueline's head descended to her chest, instantly sucking one of her nipples into her hot mouth. Moaning slightly, the harp shuddered two more chords that had an amazingly different effect on Alice than the kisses. The protruding pubic patch that was pressed firmly between Alice's ass cheeks vibrated with a heavy thrum that made her pussy vibrate with delight. Another pang and rapture began flooding into Alice's crotch as both of her holes hummed with every musical tune that played on the angelic crystal wings.

"More," Alice whimpered to both the harp and Jacqueline. As Jacqueline continued to please her nipples with a hot mouth and insatiable tongue, Alice's hands reached back to the supple, silky golden thighs of the statue as she ground her ass harder against the front of the harp. Spreading her legs, Alice arched her ass upwards so she could press her entire crotch against the front of the harp as it began to play with a slow rhythm mirroring the enchanted sleeping tune from before.

Feeling golden lips on her neck and Jacqueline's warm surging hands on her pantyhose legs, Alice felt vibrations all over her body that began driving her crazy. Looking over her shoulder at the golden eyes that were closed as it gently loved her soft skin, Alice pleaded "please more."

In response Alice felt more pressure against her crotch. She could feel a phallus growing from the statue, just like the golden horn and she grunted lustfully as she slid both her pussy and asshole against the growing tip that pushed against her through her pantyhose.

Looking into the golden eyes now staring back at her, Alice grinned devilishly, filled with carnal want and simply said "more."

In response Alice felt another pressure point against her crotch as she rubbed up and down. Feeling behind her, Alice confirmed her hopeful eager desires as the tip of another smooth golden rod was growing out of the front of the harp above the first phallus. Alice body was trembling now with the want to be penetrated, and the silky sensation from her legs only magnified her needy lust.

THRUM, THRUM THRUMMMM!!! The harp resounded faster as the music began to play. Each beat of the deep melody sent intense vibrations down the now fully erected horns right to Alice's sensitive and puckering holes.

"Jacqueline, do you have any vanilla oil?" Alice asked looking down at the lovely oak haired brunette that was lapping hungrily at her creamy, "C" cup breasts.

"Yesssss," Jacqueline drawled slowly, not quite sure what Alice had in mind as she reached behind her back to pull a small wooden decanter free from her belt.

Handing it to Alice, Alice quickly uncorked the top and turning slightly, poured the entire contents of the quart sized container over the length of the stiff golden shafts and down the back of her pantyhose, making her slit more slick than an oil spill.

Gasping with delight at the cool slippery sensation rocketing through her crotch, Alice brought Jacqueline's lips up to hers, kissing her passionately.

Looking into Jacqueline's eyes with a wicked grin on her face, Alice rolled her pantyhose down to just below her crotch, her green shimmering legs wet with the vanilla oil as they trembled in anticipation. Placing Jackie's hands on either side of her hips, Alice backed her ass and pussy up to the vibrating tips of the golden horns as the music continued to play in throaty beats.

" Passion inside is the musical key......Only Alice can help to get Jacqueline free," Alice mimicked with understanding.

"Push me onto the harp, Jacqueline, I want you to watch my face as they slide inside me," Alice said with authority as the liquid chocolate eyes stared into Alice's sea blue eyes of lust.

Grinning back at Alice, her tongue licking her full lips, Jacqueline pushed Alice's hips gently but with certainty.

Feeling the gold rounded inch-thick tips press equally harder and harder, Alice thought she was going to burst with excitement as her puckering holes hesitated till the absolute last moment before Alice relaxed her body. With a heavy thrum that sent a blissful wave of pleasure rippling into Alice's pussy and asshole, Alice put her hands on Jacqueline's and welcomed the double golden shafts as the head of each one simultaneously dipped inside her body. Alice's face was a breathless mask of shock and delight as her holes trembled from being pierced.

Gasping at the mixture of feeling both holes spread open and the sensation of vibrations humming against her flexing muscles, Alice shivered as she let Jacqueline impale her sex onto the harp. The harp began to moan, and the golden arms that had been idle at its sides were suddenly free and were resting warmly on Alice's shoulders pulling her back in want to be deeper inside.

Alice couldn't describe the joy. Her pussy and asshole were so well greased there was hardly any resistance aside from the sizable girth that expanded her in two erogenous spots. Her entire body shook with the increasing tempo, and the twin golden cocks that were now halfway inside her were like lightning rods making an orgasm build with torrential fury.

Stepping in between Alice's legs, Jacqueline reached around to cup Alice's naked ass, spreading her cheeks wide to Alice's delight. Pulling Alice towards her, Jacqueline began pumping Alice's hips on the half way penetrated dual seven-inch shafts with slow sensual motions that were starting to make Alice crazy with the paced fucking motion. Yet despite the fact she could back onto the harp at any moment, Alice resigned control to Jacqueline, overcome with the desire of the moment as the harp continued to play faster.

Kissing Alice along the neck, loving the look on her blissful face, Jacqueline whispered in Alice's ear. "Do you like the passion inside you Alice? Do you like the feeling of having two thick golden shafts penetrating you down there?"

"God yes.... I love it Jacqueline. I want to set you free, I want to cum so hard this fucking Giant sleeps for a year," Alice grunted as Jacqueline continued to slide Alice's lubricated holes onto the harp.

"Well then... let's not keep you waiting my dear," Jacqueline replied with a lovingly wicked grin of her own. Applying steady force to Alice's hips Jacqueline pushed firmly and watched over Alice's shoulder as every.... last... inch of the golden cocks, blurry from vibrating continuously, shuddered and disappeared up into Alice's greedy sex holes, until her ass cheeks were straddling the base of the harp, quivering.

"OH MY GOD JACKIE!" Alice nearly shouted as she felt the supple hard inches go deeper and deeper inside her. Her body could barely keep itself on her nylon feet as she squeezed with horny abandon at the metal cocks buried into her as deep as they'd go.

Reaching up, Jacqueline grabbed the golden metal hands that were holding Alice's shoulders and put them on Alice's hips letting the harp have control of how quickly it wanted to fuck the blonde braided pantyhose queen.

Covering Alice's mouth with her own hot vanilla lips, Jacqueline sucked up every cry of delight as the harp worked its vibrating horns into Alice's pussy and asshole. Every strumming cord from the crystal strings resonated at its apex as the harp pulled Alice deep onto it.

Alice felt the vibrating tips cause small explosions of pleasure inside her rectum and vagina, but the slick gliding sensation, and the fact that they vibrated against one another just a thin membrane apart inside her body, was heavenly to Alice and she began to cry out in rampant pleasure as her orgasm began to build beyond her comprehension of expectation.

"You love your pantyhose don't you Alice?" Jacqueline, declared more than asked. "You love having sex in your pantyhose don't you? Being spread wide and filled deep while your silky legs shiver, don't you?"

Alice could only whimper in agreement as her body nearly lost control with the melodious orchestra that was playing from the harp nearly at its crescendo.

"Here, let me show you something else, Alice" Jacqueline said with pride in her eyes as she pressed her fingers against the silken crotch of Alice's pantyhose, pushing the nylon up against Alice's clit as her hips were bucked heatedly against the harp that was trembling as well. The female statue began glowing as it neared its musical height.

"Oh my gooodddd," Alice whimpered out of control as the sensation of her clit being stroked with nylon sent her over the edge.... "OOHHH MY GOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!" Alice screamed like a banshee as she pushed her ass hard against the harp driving the dildos as deep as they'd go as she came in hot waves of passion that made her gasp for air in between screaming cries to God. The harp, held fast against Alice's hot body, reached the end of its song as the final chord played drilling vibrations to the core of Alice's sex bringing more cries and a second tidal wave of cumming that made honey like cum explode from the throbbing gilded horns inside her body that burst from her spasming holes in uncontrollable slippery gushing spurts that filled the crotch of her green pantyhose.

"Oh God it feels so good inside me!!! I'm cummmminggggg so hardd!!!!" Alice and the harp screamed in unison as the final moment held for one more beat before the pinnacle of the orgasm elapsed. With a sudden backlash of pleasure from Alice's body, the harp shook violently and the entire wall of crystal strings exploded, shattering into powder fine gold crystalline dust. Almost instantly the harp reverted form back to its poised self, the golden horns receded back making Alice collapse into Jacqueline's arms, her holes making a slurping noise from being quickly vacated as the golden liquid continued to ebb from her body in pulsing gobs.

Falling to the table on top of Jacqueline, Alice's shivering form was hot and sweaty as her breathing failed to slow from the sexual exertion. "Jacqueline....Oh my God that was amazing!" Alice panted as she kissed Jacqueline's lips.

Reaching a hand back to her asshole and pussy, Alice lightly touched herself feeling her swollen entrances flex sensitively at her touch while they sucked and puckered, covered in the luxurious sap of the harp's elixir that was deep inside her body and also coating her clit and the interior of her pantyhose.

"Alice, honey are you okay?" Jacqueline asked slightly concerned at seeing Alice nearly immobilized by the volcanic rapture she was still in that made her shiver with small aftershocks of pleasure.

"I'm just right as rain, Jacqueline... Go get your things... use the time wisely. I just need a second to recover and catch my breath.. .whew!" Alice panted, as she rolled off Jacqueline onto her back. Leaning over and kissing Alice sweetly several times on her lips and cheeks, Jacqueline got up and walked over to the golden eggs filling one of her own 'Jackie sized' sacks full with an ample supply of golden eggs that clacked slightly as they piled into the bag.

Alice lay there as Jacqueline went about her work, quivering slightly as the last ripples of joy waned from her clit. She loved the feeling of the hot sticky elixir that the golden horns had spilled inside of her cunt and asshole in a fountain of passion. Reaching down, Alice stroked the crotch of her pantyhose feeling the slick lubricant that was a mix of the harp's honey, her own gushing essence and the vanilla oil that had allowed the magic eruption of orgasms that gave her a new benchmark for pleasure. Arching her hips up to keep the love potion up her pussy and anus, Alice pulled at her green sheer nylons fitting the soaked crotch snug up against her clit as the hugging silken material wrapped her ass and belly once again in its protective sheer green cocoon. Rubbing her thighs together, Alice let her fingers push against her clit, sliding down against her satiated labia and pushing the pantyhose firmly against her womanhood and anus to make a nylon plug that was layered in the honey cum.

Standing up, Alice was a bit woozy as she finished getting dressed. Nearby, Jacqueline had gotten her sack filled and had picked up the squawking goose that failed to wake the nearly comatose Olaf just feet away. Coming over to stand by Alice who was standing near the harp, running her fingers along the supple golden form, Jacqueline asked, "Alice, how are you doing?"

Smiling back through half closed eyes that made her look as if she were in a trance or not quite fully awake, Alice replied, "I'm good Jacqueline. I feel great, thank you."

"So, I guess this where we part ways isn't it?" Jacqueline said with understanding. Looking up into the chocolate brown eyes, Alice simply nodded in agreement knowing her future was beyond the walls of the castle and that Jacqueline was yet another sensual stepping stone for her.

"Take care of yourself and be careful getting home. I'd also suggest moving to a place where Olaf can't find you. Oh, and also try to keep quiet about your magic goose too... can't hurt to be safe you know," Alice added with a smile.

"Are you going to be okay getting out of here by yourself?" Jacqueline, asked a little unsure of how ready Alice was to set off on her own again.

Looking down at her groin, Alice stroked her pussy and ass again in a sensual loving gesture through her pantyhose, as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, feeling the liquid honey cum squish warmly inside both of her filled fuck holes.

"Yep, I think I'm good," Alice said with a satisfied grin. She couldn't explain why she wanted the flaxen nectar inside her, but for some odd reason it felt 'complete.'

"Okay, just be sure to be careful," Jacqueline said as she worked towards the edge of the table with her prizes. "OH, here are a few of the extra eggs that I can't carry, be sure to keep a couple, just in case you need to buy your way out of a pickle."

Taking the three eggs, Alice kissed Jacqueline goodbye and watched as she left down Olaf's body, across the large hallway and eventually out the front door. When she was left alone with nobody but Olaf and the harp, Alice turned her attention back to the harp.

"Harp.... Now that we've made love and I have your throbbing soup inside of me how do I get out of here?" Alice asked with confidence.

"My love nectar is not for you Aliceeeeee," The harp purred in a resonating voice. "It will stay with you until another takes it to help you reach the Red Queennnn," the harp continued in riddles.

"Well if all this golden horn honey won't help me get out of here, how do I escape? Do I have to climb back down the beanstalk to find Gwen?" Alice asked with a slight bit of confusion and a tiny trace of panic.

"You must fly to your next destiny Alice. There is one who is trapped who knows the way to the Red Queen, you must help her and in return she'll show you the way. Know this though, the Red Queen is the worst of your fears Alice, you may think you are prepared and understand this world of your making, but you have yet to be truly tested. Let the lessons of your past days here in Wonderland guide your mind and your passion. Only after you have faced your fears will you be free to go hommmmmmmmmme.." the harp drawled in an enchanting tone.

"Great another riddle," Alice mussed to herself.

As she was lost in contemplation, a breeze from the open window picked up the golden dust from the harp's shattered crystal cords and covered Alice in a glittery sheen that made her feel like a 4-year old's home made birthday party invitation.

"Seek out the ship and search for the bell," replied the harp as Alice spat out tiny flecks of the golden powder that was sticking to her entire body.

Suddenly Olaf began to stir with a huff and a snort. Looking at him he was still sound asleep but the golden dust was tickling his nose making him about to sneeze.

"Yeah... find the ship ring the bell... But how the HELL DO I GET OUT OF THIS CASTLE??!" Alice shouted at the harp.

"Simple... you fly," replied the harp matter-of-factly at the same instant Olaf sneezed making a burst of air that literally picked Alice up off her feet and blew her out the window. Her vision blurred from the sudden impact and she felt as flimsy as a leaf as she watched herself rocket away from the castle in a dizzying rush.