All Comments on 'Alice Unbound'

by miwoodsman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ending Sucked

This was so well written and seemed to have great potential right up till you left us hanging. It's fiction, why can't people live happily ever after?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

I really liked it. A sequel would be great, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ending Sucked Echo

I'm totally confused by the ending. It made no sense to me.

S-DesS-Desover 17 years ago
Your Story

Your story has been mentioned by this guest reviewer in the New Story Reveiw thread in the Author's Hangout on the bulletin board.

miwoodsmanmiwoodsmanover 17 years agoAuthor
Happily Ever After

Who's to say they didn't live happily ever after? Originally I did have an ending where Alice confronts Will, but it came across as a litlle hokey and I wasn't satisfied. I must admit I had difficulty ending it, must all good things must come to an end.

L. Greenwood

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Quite Impressive Author - The Ending Was Int

interesting and demanding of us. Is that what you wanted?

Aside from a little much it was provoking and confusing. I'm not sure thats what you wanted after such an enveloping story.

Very well written and appreciated as were your others. It shows that lifelike respect can be an integral part of an arousing entertaining story.

Thanks Author

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story! The descriptions were vivd, the dialogue convincing, and I loved the ending.

And the sex was HOT!

5 out of 5!

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerover 17 years ago
Enthralling, unexpected erotica!

LGreenwood has a gift when it comes to describing what women want. Not only does he pleasure us but he stimulates our minds. This had me laughing, hanging on the edge of my seat, and hot! Hilarious writing in this one and a great re-imagining of a classic. Top Notch Work!

Thanks LGreenwood! Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot!

I enjoy your use of dreams in your writing. Extremely sexy, and I have to echo the comment about how well you convey what I want ... I mean... What women want. Very nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good

A very interesting literary allusion to "Through The Looking Glass".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dissapointed

Was dissapointed with the ending, sounded very forced, maybe cut and paste is not to my liking. Your writing style is good (but again lines pasted from your other stories) but felt you started with the ending which is a crapy story line but then you actually fleshed it out rather nicely with a interesting love story but then ends leaving a flawed feeling. Start at the start, and let it develop, don't force an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sublime

i loved it.

would have liked to have seen the Old man who leased/sold the house to Alice ...

be named Charles Lutwidge or Charles Dodgson

or Charles Lutwidge Dodgson

for me that would have made the story perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Real Mind-Trip

The story is compelling - initially, it seems to be providing a view of someone sliding into madness; then the ending opens further possibilities. Kudos to lgreenwood!

oldtwitoldtwitover 7 years ago
Ended wrong

great story, well detailed and thought out but it just ended wrong for me.

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

Third story of yours I have read. A few literary goofs. Story took a twist at the end that confused me. And the repeated reference to 3:37. Enough for tonight. Time for bed. Wonder what my dream might be??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Three months ago I commented on this story as GoofyRob. So much has happened in my life since then. I still love this story. Wish my life was a dream and I could wake up and it be different. 5 again.

whacky76whacky76about 2 years ago

Great story but I knew what the ending would be and being right surprised me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure about the ending. If he's not writing her story, how did he know about her dreams?

Maybe needed one more paragraph where she wakes up in her husband's bed and realizes she is still married and the whole thing was a dream.

But that's just me, I have a feeling lgreenwood kicked a few ideas around. Because all his other stories are fantastic.

Yarnspinnerr ;->

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

excellent,,well done,,i never give 5's,,,but this is a 5 for sure..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous