Alice's Big Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakkinmd
jakkinmd
67 Followers

She almost bit down on Mark's dick. The feeling of two dicks, in her mouth and from behind, was ecstasy. Alice stopped moving and allowed the young men to plunge into her body. They quickly created a rhythm. Alice delighted in wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. Then Mark pulled his cock out of her mouth with a pop. Keith continued to ram her sopping wet pussy. Mark got behind the camera that Keith had left on a tripod to capture the whole scene. He picked it up and got film of Keith's dick sliding into Alice from above and below.

Then Keith pulled his hard cock out. Alice was extremely disappointed that she had not been able to make either man come. Mark reset the tripod and camera at the foot of the bed. Alice lay there exhausted from the fucking she had just received. She could still feel phantom cocks from where the two men were. "Are you ready for more?" Mark asked. "Or do you need a break?"

"No. I'm ready to do more," she said. She couldn't tell them how much she craved their youthful dicks. She was ready for anything. Or so she thought. Keith lay down on the bed.

"Sit on his dick, Alice," Mark directed. Alice backed up giving the camera a good look at the front of her nude body. She grabbed his erection and began to insert it in her pussy. "No, put it in your ass, please." Alice hesitated for a second but then remembered how it felt when Mark had put his finger in her butt.

"Hand me some jelly," Alice asked. She took the tube and with shaking hands put some on her asshole. She then took what was left and stroked Keith's dick, making him slippery as well. Alice closed her eyes again and lined up his stiff rod with her anal opening. She slowly sank down as his large cock filled her. She shivered once again with delight. Alice did not stop until she felt his pubic hair tickle her sphincter. The feeling was beyond description. Keith put his hands on her hips and she began to slide up and down. Mark took some pictures of the thick pole up Alice's ass.

"Spread your pussy lips," Mark said. Alice used two fingers to spread her lips and show her pink walls. Alice couldn't believe all the dirty things she was doing with these two strangers but she loved every second. Mark repositioned the camera off-center. Alice did not understand why he did that. She soon found out why.

Mark stood in front of her rubbing his semi-hard dick. He put a little K-Y on his prick and then put it in her hot cunt. Alice was in heaven. Two cocks moving in her pussy and ass, separated by only a thin membrane, gave her a sensation she had never known. Their timed thrusts, designed to get the most for the camera, made her body throb. Mark then pulled out and quickly scooted up to her face. His creamy explosion covered her face in hot cum. Keith slid his cock out of her ass and stroked himself off to add to the liquid sheen.

Alice took each dick in hand. She squeezed and sucked every last drop out. She smiled at the camera and blew a kiss to it. "That was great, Alice," Mark said. "You were the first one today to go for this and we were getting a bad case of blue balls."

"Well, maybe we can do it again. How's tomorrow for you, boys?" Alice said.

"Great! Maybe we've found a new star for our website," Mark said. Maybe you have, thought Alice, maybe you have.

jakkinmd
jakkinmd
67 Followers
12