Alice's Wonderland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go" she said and the fear in her voice only served to excite the boys further.

Kneeling over her with one knee either side of her Johnny leaned forward. Taking the cloth at her lapel he slowly ran his fingers down to the first unopened button. He looked at the boys with a sinister smile on his face.

"Well, there's only one way to find out if her tits are bigger than the ones on TV guys. Wanna see her tits?" he asked looking at Casey for if Casey said stop they would.

Both boys eyes widened at the thought and they both nodded nervously.

"Yeah" Casey croaked in excitement and disbelief. "Yeah" he said again more loudly.

"No" Alice whispered in fear kicking and struggling in earnest "No" she protested louder, the fear evident in her voice.

"Oh god" she cried as Johnny made a show of flicking open the first of the remaining buttons at her navel exposing a great deal of her heaving cleavage.

The boys' eyes were open wide in anticipation as Johnny slowly reached to the next button, paused momentarily milking the moment then worked the last button open. Alice's eyes closed in shame and humiliation as he triumphantly pulled the cloth aside revealing her breasts to their view. The nipples puckered from exertion.

For a moment there was silence as they stared in awe at her breasts; lust overwhelming any issues of morality.

"Well, I was wrong guys, her tits are much bigger" Johnny said and they all laughed excitedly.

The three heads craned over her, eyes agog at the forbidden sight. The atmosphere in the room was almost crackling with sexual tension.

Her fear became palpable as Johnny slid down her legs and flicked the remaining button open.

"Wanna see the rest of her guys?" he asked.

"No, no" she screamed and started to buck and pull in a frenzy. But the protest turned to a wail of pain as Casey smashed a punch on the top of her head and Johnny whipped her twice across the face subduing her.

"Yeeeaahh" said the boys in unison.

Casey looked Johnny in the eye. "Do it" he said firmly.

And they all watched as Johnny opened the sides of the gown to display the rest of her gorgeous body. All eyes were dragged to the lacy knickers covering her womanhood.

She clamped her thighs together in a futile protest as he kneeled astride her knees. Making a show of it for the boys he reached for the sides of her knickers then slowly inched them down to expose her furry triangle before pulling them down her thighs and then off altogether leaving her naked in front of them.

"Oh God, please, no" she sobbed in humiliation.

"Have a feel of her tits" Johnny invited.

And she moaned as they both snatched a tit each, mauling her in virginal enthusiasm.

They laughed as milk started to seep from her nipples.

"Ugh" Casey said as he tasted her milk, "that's gross" he said. And the boys laughed.

"Ok bitch, do you want to see what a man looks like?" Johnny leered as the boys sniggered to themselves.

"Oh God, no, please" she sobbed as he made a show of pulling the zip down followed by his jeans.

There was a stunned silence as they all stared in awe. Johnny seemed to have morphed into a cock. It was totally out of proportion to the rest of his body, the effect more threatening because the shaft of his cock was black with thick veins prominent, the helmet a pinkish purple. Partly aroused it jutted out before curving down towards the floor. They were mesmerised as it swayed grotesquely, growing with each heartbeat, jerking and bobbing as it swelled with lust.

Up to this moment Johnny had always been embarrassed by his huge cock. He was humiliated at his nickname horse and always tried to avoid being seen by any other boys as they mocked him jealously. But not now!

Alice's eyes widened in fear. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" she mumbled as she stared at his growing cock.

It was only moments before his cock swelled and became fully erect, curving out and upward: throbbing. For a moment there was absolute stillness as he turned to face her, his enormous cock standing rigid before him. They laughed as she desperately tried to kick him away as he advanced on her, initially tormenting her as he stepped in before dancing out of the way of her kicks. But to no avail as he grabbed first one ankle then the other and pulled her legs apart. As he did so he felt his balls tighten as her cunt was rudely exposed to his gaze.

"Please Johnny, I'm sorry" she pleaded her eyes wet with tears now. "Please let me go, I won't tell anyone, I didn't mean it" she sobbed.

But it was too late.

And there was a deathly silence as he kneeled between her spread thighs. His cock was rock hard and throbbing as he took it in one hand and guided the massive head between the lips of her cunt. Alice craned her head to see, watching in morbid horror at the advance of the throbbing pole.

Holding her arms apart the boys were struck by the view down her body. The sheer erotic scene, so different from any of the pictures they had seen in magazines and the internet the stark contrast of his massive black pole between her white legs connecting the two bodies.

She started trembling in fear as she felt the huge knob trying to force an entry into her body. She grunted as he made a couple of unsuccessful and painful thrusts. Frustrated he dribbled some spit onto the end of his cock and pushed at her again. He felt a moment of elation and relief as he felt the first hint of penetration. Encouraged he worked at her yielding hole until with a thrust he buried the head of his cock in her as she arched her back and a groan escaped her lips.

"Fucking hell" he said in amazement as the silky, soft warmth enveloped him "Fucking hell guys, oh you have to try some of this. Man this is fucking incredible".

They just stared in silence as he worked three inches, then six, then seven into her. Alice writhed and groaned with each thrust and the boys could see the slickness of her sexual lubrication glistening on his cock.

He savoured the incredible feeling with each long, slow stroke, oblivious to her growing moans of pain at each thrust.

"Fucking hell" said Casey in awe as Johnny buried more of himself in her. And they laughed as he said "It'll fucking come out of her mouth in a minute".

Alice knew she was in trouble as he continued working more of his cock into her. This was nothing like Chad and Peter. She could feel her cunt stretching then her insides filling until it became painful as she felt him initially nudging then battering her cervix.

"Johnny, please, no more, you're too big, you're hurting me, I can't take any more. Please don't hurt me, please" she pleaded, genuinely frightened. And Johnny stopped momentarily.

"Please Johnny, please, no more." she begged, almost whispering in fear.

"Ok bitch, but on the condition that we are all going to go through you and you are going to agree to let us. If you try and fight us I will ram the lot into you" he said with menace.

And she reluctantly nodded her head.

"Ok, let the bitch go boys" he said.

A searing pain went through her shoulders as her arms were released.

When she made no move to escape he started to ride her slowly, confident now that he could fuck her as he wished.

No one said a word. The boys didn't move either; mesmerised by the sight of his big cock, glistening with her lubrication now, slowly pistoning in and out of her cunt. Their own erections throbbing as they watched in awe with each long thrust was met involuntarily by a low moan from Alice as he filled her. The two bodies connected by his black pole made more erotic by the fact that they could still see more of his male root that he hadn't got in her.

And they all laughed as Casey said "hey look at her tits wobble" as in self defence she moved in rhythm with each thrust as Johnny pushed to the limit of her pain.

It didn't matter, in a short moment Johnny had run his race. A few more thrusts then they all whooped with delight as he pulled out at the last second and a stream of sperm left a trail from her chin to her pubic hair.

"She's your sister so I guess you should go next" Johnny said to Casey.

She glanced at her brother half in hope as he stood over her and stripped off his clothes. But she averted her eyes when she saw the triumphant grin on his face and his erection. She hadn't moved since Johnny climbed off her so Casey moved between her spread legs, hammed it up a bit for the boys as Johnny took a photo on his mobile phone then rammed his cock into his sister in one violent thrust.

She closed her eyes and turned her head away in humiliation as he whispered in her ear "have some brotherly love slut", but she made no noise as he pounded into her as hard as he could before pulling out and blowing his sperm over as Johnny had.

She lay there as Jack had his turn.

.

Spent the boys let Alice go.

"Go and cleanup then get to bed bitch" Johnny said.

She was unable to look at the boys as they stood around her, each naked, still aroused, aggressive and intimidating in their domination. She felt totally humiliated as they watched her bring her legs together and stagger off the couch, not moving out of her way and making her walk between them. It was all she could do to stop her legs from collapsing under her. She cupped her hand between her legs to catch the dripping sperm as she walked. When she reached the bathroom she was confronted by her image in the mirror. Her gown open revealing sperm dripping down her body and red marks on her breasts where they had been mauled. The tear streaked face that looked back at her started to break up and the tears flowed down her cheeks. Overwhelmed she sagged to the floor sobbing. She could hear the excited laughter and chatter as the boys were herded into bed by Johnny.

After the heady excitement Johnny started to take stock of their situation.

"Look guys, we had a bit of fun but we have to make a pact that none of us ever, and I mean ever touches her again".

After a moment of silence Casey said "why not?"

"Because what we did is rape guys" he said solemnly "and we could all go to jail if anyone ever finds out. Go to jail and you might be on the end of a con's fucking dick and I can tell you, that's the last thing you want. If she squeals then we are all in deep shit. I will give her time to clean up then I'll speak to her later and sort her out so she keeps her fucking trap shut. But I can only do this once, understand?"

And they nodded their heads not understanding at all but shit scared and happy to have Johnny sort it out for them.

"She's your sister Casey and I guess you're the one who is most at risk. You see her every day and you're more tempted than us but if you say or do anything to give us away you will answer to me as well. Understand?"

Understand they did. They looked at each other in fear. Their fear overcoming their lust and they reluctantly agreed. After the excitement they went to bed and fell quickly asleep.

Only Johnny was awake by the time Alice cleaned herself and staggered to bed. He lay there, his cock still rock hard and throbbing at the memory of her silken cunt. He had worked out a rough plan to keep her silence. Glancing at the others he slowly climbed out of bed.

Alice had no sooner climbed into bed than she heard the door slowly open then close again.

Johnny felt his way to her bed. She was curled up with her back to the door. Slowly in the dark he felt his way to the head of the bed then somewhat nervously lay on the bed leaning over the top of her.

"You might feel you want to talk to someone about what happened but before you do perhaps you might want to look at these" he said placing his phone in front of her eyes.

She stared numbly at the picture in front of her. Oh but it was clear, her brother kneeling between her legs staring at the camera with a toothy grin on his face, their bodies joined by his cock at the entrance to her cunt. She stared as the next picture came in front of her showing him buried inside her. As Johnny slowly flicked through the pictures, giving her plenty of time to absorb what was in front of her, his right hand casually slipped over her shoulder to gently cup and caress her right breast worrying the little bud to arousal.

"Hot aren't they" he said, confident now in her silence. "You are one sexy bitch and you might feel that you want to tell your mum but fuck, no one will believe you bitch. Quite the reverse, they will think you're just covering up. Look at those pictures, no one is holding you there, no one is going to believe that you were raped. See, the best lies are the ones with a strong element of truth. So we will all tell the same story of how you were pissed – the evidence is there, how the movie was on, how you were almost undressed and how you seduced us, letting us all have a ride. No one is going to believe you, you already have a reputation, everyone knows you are a slut, you already have one bastard. And what do you think will happen then? Your mum won't be able to show her face around here, she will probably kick you out, and you can be sure that your baby will be taken away from you".

They were just words to him, he made them up as he went, but she felt a jolt of fear pierce her heart. She could feel the panic rising within her as the silence closed around her. She was terrified at the thought of losing her baby. Her mind was in turmoil and fear, she believed that what he said was true. The pictures in front of her were damning. No one would believe her.

They lay in silence as the pics showed Casey cumming over her then Jack taking his turn. Johnny's hand fondling her breast with casual indifference.

Her mind was numb with fear so when he pulled the sheet back and his hand traversed down her body she lay there in surrender as he urged her thighs apart and his fingers pushed inside her abused cunt.

When he pulled the sheet away and urged her onto her back she did so without any resistance and spread her legs wide for him – what else could she do?

Overtaken by lust he wasted no time in climbing on top of her. Rubbing some spit onto his cock he rammed himself excitedly into her. Her painful moan was lost in his groan of pleasure as he buried 6 inches of meat into her and feverishly started working more. This time it was just him and her and he was determined not to come too quickly, he was intent on enjoying himself for as long as he could.

"Click"

They both froze; motionless as the sound of the front door being unlocked echoed like a pistol shot through the house.

Alice's mother stepped into the hallway, flicked the light switch and shut the front door. Wearily she slipped out of her shoes and dropped them at the door as was her habit; the clunk, clunk as they hit the floorboards echoing down the hall. An audible sigh and she padded down the hall in her stockinged feet toward the bedroom.

Alice and Johnny hadn't moved. Their world focussed on each soft footfall as they both imagined her taking each step, an unsaid certainty that those steps led to Alice's door.

The absurdity of their situation was lost on them as they lay motionless on the bed: her legs wrapped around his body, his massive pole, stuck between her spread legs. Two heads together, staring at the closed door.

His cock was shrinking and softening as his brain fought for more blood flow as his body pumped adrenalin through his veins in preparation for flight.

Motionless, they both watched as the first crack of light came in the room chasing the dark. As if in slow motion she saw the door open; the growing light on the wall as her mother slowly opened the door and peered in.

Peering round the door in the gloom Alice's mother could only see the dark outline of a body in the bed.

"Are you awake sweety?" Alice's mother whisper into the room.

Johnny's cock had completely shrunk and softened through fear. He waited, resigned for the cry from Alice would bring his world crashing down. At that moment he was wishing that none of this had happened. He mentally made all sorts of pacts with God that he would be good if only he could escape, please God spare him he prayed.

Alice was sure her mother could hear the pounding of her heart in the deathly silence of the room. "Mum, help" her mind screamed "please help me" she pleaded in silence. She wanted to be found, pleaded silently with her mother to come into the room and find her, she knew she could claim rape but couldn't find the courage to do anything. She could feel the tears of shame and frustration burning in the back of here eyes as she lay helpless, too scared to make the sounds that might save her. The tears ran down her face as she watched her mother step over to the crib and adjust the baby's blanket, cooing quietly to the infant. The seconds seemed like an eternity.

"Night sweety" she whispered as she paused in the doorway then slowly backed out closing the door unknowingly leaving her daughter to her fate.

For Alice, the price of freedom was too great a risk.

As the door slowly closed on her there was a moment of quiet, of stillness as the dark asserted its authority; nothing to distract the mind. It wasn't a conscious thought, just the knowledge. She was aware of his breath on her face, the pounding of his heart. Nothing moved. The only sound was Alice's mother moving slowly into the kitchen and making a cup of coffee. In the darkness all she could feel was his cock rapidly swelling, growing in length, becoming rock hard and throbbing between her legs. Menacing in its intent, its power; his lust.

All she could do now was wait.

He knew: and she knew. The beautiful woman beneath him was his bitch! And the smile that broke out suffused his whole body.

So he felt no urge to hurry. Quite the reverse; he savoured the moment.

She almost screamed as she felt him start to move inside her again. Working into long, slow strokes, intentionally stretching her cunt painfully before withdrawing for another thrust, oblivious of anything now other than his pleasure.

Eyes wide in terror she clung to him desperately in a futile attempt to stop him fucking but to no avail.

She lay there wrapped around the slow, steady, rhythmic thrusting of the cock between her legs.

He took a perverse delight when he heard Alice's mother sit at the table to have a drink. He stopped momentarily and took Alice's face in his hand and kissed her, thrusting is tongue into her mouth. The table was on the other side of the wall, in reality no more than two feet from where her daughter was being raped. But he also realised that she would be some time. He could feel the climax building in his balls. Not wanting to cum until her mother had gone to bed and also wanting to prolong his pleasure as long as possible he withdrew his cock and ran the length of his shaft over her clit.

And the first flames of a fire stated in her loins.

She found herself involuntarily moving in rhythm with him as he ran his cock over her clit, every now and then slipping into her increasingly wet cunt before rubbing the slick pole back over her clit. With each long stroke she became more aroused. She felt humiliated at the growing betrayal of her body but was helpless in the face of the sexual assault. After Johnny's comments she was desperate not to allow herself to come to an orgasm, especially with him but it seemed the more she fought the more intense the feelings until the small waves started to break in her core and with the dam breached she bit hard into his shoulder muscle to stop herself screaming as she wrapped herself around him as wave after wave of pleasure wracked her unwilling body.

Johnny felt a surge of pride in the knowledge that he had made her cum. That he could control her.

As the first waves of passion subsided they heard Alice's mum tidy up in the kitchen and head for her bedroom at the back of the house. The small sliver of light around the door went out and they were left in total darkness. They lay together listening as first the dull clunk of her door shutting and then the music of the radio as she turned it on preparing for bed.