Alicia & Shelly Get Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
284 Followers

"That's okay. I'll help you," I chuckled.

We got fresh drinks and returned to our places in the living room. I had motioned to Shelly, who mixed the drinks this time, to make Melissa a weak one with mostly cola. I supposed Melissa wanted to get high on purpose but we didn't need her getting sick on us. I had hopes and plans for Melissa later. I was glad to see Melissa take smaller sips of her drink less frequently. It was as though she realized she was high enough and wanted to plane off.

Shelly put in another movie which turned out to be a porn movie about a mother and daughter swap club. It was a far better porn flick than most of the trash produced out there. It was a lesbian flick that was hot, natural and believable. It was so hot it had every one of us rubbing our pussies as we watched the images on the screen.

Rosie raised her gown and took her panties off to let Samantha rub her pussy. Samantha's gown was wide open to let Rosie explore her body and play with her pussy. Shelly had her hand inside her sheer panties but you could plainly see her knuckles rise and fall as she played with herself. Brea had pulled her panties to the side to stroke her smoothly shaved pussy lips. Melissa was absentmindedly scratching her panty crotch again but with a little more pressure this time. I laid on one hip with my butt against Melissa's leg and one hand buried between my legs to caress my now throbbing pussy without being too obvious about it. I slowly stroked Melissa's bare upper arm, the back of my knuckles lightly brushing against her breast.

Shelly was the first to cum as she tried to stifle her moans of passion. Brea was the next to cum, letting out a soft moan as her hips twitched in orgasm. Rosie and Samantha brought each other off at about the same time which was evident their noises and Rosie loudly saying, "Yes, oh, I'm gonna cum!"

I was trying to hold back but felt an orgasm overtaking me. I kept my fingers moving in my pussy but tried not to move my hips too much while lying there beside Melissa. I think Melissa had an orgasm also as I watched her legs stiffen and her hand grab her pussy tightly.

"I'm ready for bed," Melissa finally said as she struggled to get up.

"Yeah, I am too, but, - ah, - ." I stammered.

"Do you want to sleep in my bed tonight then?" Melissa asked.

"That would be nice, Melissa. Thank you. Otherwise I'd have to sleep three in a bed or on the sofa or the floor."

We started to go upstairs. I followed Melissa closely as she staggered slightly but not as bad as earlier. I stared long and hard at her delectable ass in her pink lace panties inches in front of my face. They were riding high which left much of her ass cheeks in plain view beneath the hem of her T-shirt.

"Goodnight, everyone," I managed to mutter as I climbed the stairs.

We entered her bedroom where she sat down on the edge of her bed.

I hesitated a moment. "I don't usually sleep in a nightgown. I always sleep in the nude. Is that all right with you?"

"Yeah, that'll be alright. I usually sleep without panties on," she said and slid her panties off.

She got in bed and pulled the sheet over her. I slid my nightgown off and studied my reflection in the mirror, turning from side to side as I stood there completely naked.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I don't like my breasts," I answered. "I think my breasts are too small and my nipples too big. Don't you think so?" I asked as I turned to face her directly. My intention was to get her to look at my naked body.

She looked me over good, not just my breasts. "No, I don't think your breasts are too small, in fact, I think your breasts are beautiful. I mean, - just right for a girl your age."

"They're not as big as your breasts though," I pouted. "Are your nipples big like mine or are they smaller and prettier?"

"I don't know." she said as she pulled her shirt up to her neck to look down at her breasts. "They're only a little bit bigger than yours but my nipples are the same size as yours."

I sat on the edge of her bed to get a closer look before she lowered her shirt. Her breasts were absolutely gorgeous.

"Melissa, your breasts are beautiful, prettier than the girls in the movie. I'm so jealous," I smiled.

"Oh, I don't know about that. Those women had beautiful breasts."

"Out of everything they did, what did you like the best?" I asked.

"I liked it when one girl was on top of the other and was moving her hips. That was so hot, it was just like watching a guy fucking a girl, only I couldn't forget it wasn't a guy but a girl"

"Yeah, that turned me on, too," I agreed. "But the part I liked best was the young woman with two fingers in the older woman's pussy, rapidly fingering the older woman till she had an orgasm. Did you like that?" I asked dreamily.

"Yeah. - That's when I had an orgasm. Oh, Alicia,- I get so hot thinking about it - ."

"Would you like to masturbate again? I asked.

"Yes, - but I couldn't do it in front of you," she confessed. "I might be drunk but I've not lost my bashfulness."

"Oh, sure you can. You already masturbate and I already masturbate, we both know that, no point in pretending we don't. I want to and you want to do it right now. Why don't we masturbate together like the other girls do. It would be such a turn-on for me and, I believe, for you, too. Wouldn't you like to give it a try?"

"I - I don't know. I'm afraid I'd be too shy.

"I'll tell you what, I'll start and, if you want to, you can join me. If not, you can just watch me. Alright?"

"Okay," she whispered barely loud enough to be heard.

I laid down on the bed and put my hand on my tummy. Melissa watched as I slowly slid my hand down to my pussy and slid my fingers inside. My pussy was so wet by that time I started masturbating right away.

"Oh. that feels good. That movie made me so hot," I said with a low voice. "I'm pretending it's that woman from the movie masturbating me."

I looked over at Melissa who had her head raised slightly and was watching my hand playing with my pussy. Her hand was on her tummy now and was slowly inching it downward. Waves of passion washed through me as I felt a tremendous orgasm build within me. I pounded my pussy with two fingers in my fuck hole, my palm slapping my mound and clit area. My orgasm came on me like a freight train, there was no stopping it.

"Yeah, - oh yeah, I'm gonna cum. Watch me cum, Melissa. I'm cumming, - - OH!"

I shuddered and twitched as my orgasm took control of every muscle and organ in my body. Melissa let out a moan that was more like a whimper as I came. She slid her hand down to her pussy and began to masturbate as I basked in a post orgasmic glow.

Melissa was shy at first as I watched her from the corner of my eye, but as I started masturbating again, she got bolder with the movements of her hand. I looked into her eyes and saw she was watching my hand intently. She looked up at me with what I could best describe as amazement.

"It's fun, isn't it?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, I never dreamed - ."

"That it would be so erotic?" I finished.

She nodded her head 'yes' and moved her hand on her pussy with more abandon. I spread my legs apart and put a leg over her leg. She didn't object but soon spread her legs farther apart allowing our legs to be intertwined. Our pussies were so wet I could hear the wet, squishy noises of our fingers in our pussies. I put my free hand on her thigh to test the waters some more. Again, no resistance. I brought that hand up to squeeze my breasts, causing them to jut higher into the air, knowing she was watching me. She brought her free hand up and squeezed her breasts through her T-shirt. I could tell by her breathing she was getting close to an orgasm. I reached over with boldness and tweaked her nipple which was plainly visible through her shirt. She began to whimper as her orgasm approached.

"Yeah, - cum, Melissa. Relax and let yourself cum."

Melissa didn't say a thing, but rolled her head from side to side as her lower body twitched and shuddered. She let out a long, low moan as a tremendous climax gripped her body. Watching her cum gave me a empathetic orgasm of my own. I took advantage of her orgasm and caressed her lovely breasts with my free hand. I continued to leisurely caress her beautiful breasts until she came down from her orgasmic high and relaxed.

"Wow! I have never cum like that in my entire life!" she exclaimed.

"You look so beautiful when you cum, you gave me another orgasm just by watching you."

"Really?"

"Really. I know you aren't into girls but - could I kiss you to thank you?" I asked.

"I guess so. I like you, Alicia. You're not just any girl."

I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers, softly at first, then increased the pressure when I felt her part her lips with a big sigh. I extended my tongue between my lips and moved it back and forth against her teeth. My heart skipped a beat when I felt her mouth relax and let her tongue touch mine. I didn't get too aggressive but waited for her to take the lead. She didn't disappoint me. Her tongue started dancing with mine in my mouth while breathing heavily through her nostrils. She broke the kiss and looked at me hard in the eyes while placing her hands on my cheeks. She brought her mouth to mine, open and inviting, kissing me with passion. I gladly returned her kiss with matching passion. Her hand found my bare breast and squeezed it timidly. I began caressing her breasts through her shirt. But she broke our kiss so suddenly it startled me.

"Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry, Alicia. I got so carried away, please forgive me."

"You don't have to apologize to me, Melissa. I wanted it and enjoyed it as much as you did. It's okay to show affection to someone you really like, so please, don't feel bad about it."

I leaned down again and kissed her lips. She froze for a few seconds then resumed kissing me as before and returned her hand to my breast to fondle it lovingly. I put my leg between her legs and half-way laid on top of her but remained still. We fondled and caressed the breasts of each other and I eased her shirt up above her beautiful breasts to caress her nude body. Her hips began to twitch to rub her pussy against my thigh.

"You want to cum again, don't you," I surmised.

"Oh, yes! I'm so hot, I just want to cum and cum and cum!"

"Just a second, I've got to go and get something. I'll be right back," I said.

I hopped off the bed and hurried to Shelly's room. Her door was pushed to but not latched so I pushed it open and went in. Rosie was on top of Samantha in a sixty-nine position. I patted Rosie lovingly on the ass cheek as I went by and went to the nightstand. I found what I was looking for: Shelly's sex toys. I got two vibrators and a double-headed dildo, then hurried back to Melissa.

Melissa had removed her shirt completely and was on her back, naked and caressing her breasts while slowly masturbating. What a beautiful sight. I put the toys on her nightstand except for a bullet vibrator. I didn't want anything too fancy and freak her out at the sight of it.

"What have you got there?" she wondered.

"A lonely girl's best friend," I replied.

"Oh, wow! Just like in the movies."

"Have you ever used a vibrator before?" I asked her.

"No, never have," she replied.

"Here, I'll show you."

I knelt between her legs and looked down at her pretty pussy, so wet her juices gathered at the bottom of her butterfly lips in a little pool just above her little puckered butt hole. She stared at me as I inserted the vibrator in my mouth and moved it in and out like giving a cock a blow job. I took it out and spit on it a little bit.

"First, you get it good and wet. Then you put it where you like it best."

I turned it on and applied it against her outer lips just to the side of her clit. I slid it up and down her outer lips for a bit, but the movement of her hips told me she wanted more I slid it up and down the length of her butterfly lips which made her sigh with pleasure. I pried her puffy pussy lips apart with two fingers and put the vibrator directly on her clit, causing her to moan loudly with delight. After doing that for a bit, I put the vibrator down to the entrance of her love hole and slowly, gently guided it into her. She made a move as if to stop me but changed her mind and spread her legs wide apart for me instead as she felt the toy enter. I slid it in and out of her at a steady pace, the buzzing changing tones as I slid it in and out. After doing that a bit I turned the vibrator off and slid in in and out with faster and shorter strokes, fucking her pussy with it like a cock. I made sure my fingers made plenty of contact with her pretty pussy all the while.

"Oh, yes, Alicia, do that! It feels just like someone is fucking me. Yes, keep doing it, don't stop, don't stop, gonna cum! OH!"

Melissa had a shuddering, intense orgasm, looking so beautiful with a dreamy thoughtful look on her face. I let her calm down a little bit, then put the vibrator to my lips to taste her juices on its tip as she stared at me wide-eyed. I put the vibrator to her lips so she could get a taste. She accepted it timidly at first, then put it deeply into her mouth to taste her own pussy juice even more.

"You taste so good, so clean, so fresh, so hot," I said. "I know you're not into girls but now you know how good they taste."

"Yeah, it doesn't taste bad at all."

"Would you like to use it on me now?" I asked. "I'd like to have a good orgasm like that."

"Well, - alright, I'll do it for you."

I handed her the vibrator then laid down on my back. Melissa knelt between my legs and put the vibrator in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it to get it nice and wet.

"I can still puss my tasty on it, shit," she said and began laughing hysterically. "I mean, I can still taste my pussy on it! Fuck, I'm too drunk to even talk straight."

"Just don't forget what you were going to do," I begged.

"Right," she said. "I was going to use this vibrator on your cute little pussy and make you cum."

She laid the bullet nosed vibrator against my puffy pussy lips and repeated the movements I had laid on her moments before. It amazed me how eagerly she took to the task of using the vibrator on my pussy while claiming she wasn't into girls. You could have fooled the hell out of me there, but it felt much to good to say anything at that point. She used the vibrator like an experienced girl lover, holding it on my clit for a second then burying it deep in my love hole. It didn't take long until she brought me to an intense orgasm. She smiled at me as the feelings subsided.

"Did you like that?" I asked her.

"Oh, yeah, I loved watching you cum!" she replied. "You stirred up such hot feelings in me, it made me want to cum again."

"Lay down on your back. I want to show you something else, something that is the ultimate thing one girl can do for another," I said.

"Yes, - I know what you're going to do, - and I want you to do it," she admitted.

"I guess you can't say you're not into girls any more then."

"I don't know about girls, but I know I'm into you," she declared.

She laid down, her legs slightly apart and squeezed her breasts. I laid down full length on top of her and kissed her, lightly at first, then becoming more passionate as the kiss heated us up. I raised my shoulders up just enough to allow my breasts to move across her breasts, sliding my nipples back and forth across hers, our nipples bumping together. Melissa's breasts were so lovely, so soft with nipples so hard, I couldn't resist going down to them. I kissed them, licked them, nuzzled them, nibbled on them, and made passionate love to them in general.

"Oh, Alicia, no one has ever done that to me like that," she cooed.

Leaving her breasts, I tongue-flicked my way down her ribcage to her belly button. After working my tongue deeply into her belly button, I kissed my way down her abdomen to her neatly trimmed bush. As my mouth closed in on her swollen pussy lips and my tongue found her clit, she shuddered in the thrill of a whimpering orgasm, her first woman induced orgasm.

"Oh, shit! You're making me cum!" she squealed.

I worked my tongue lower to her love canal where I lapped up the juices flooding her there. She wreathed having orgasm after orgasm as my tongue, the very first feminine tongue to touch her pussy, worked over her clit and thrust deeply into her love hole. As I lightly flicked my tongue on her clit, I inserted a finger into her wet love hole which made her cum again. I then moved up to kiss her and let her taste her pussy juices in my mouth. She licked the cunt juices from my lips and chin like a cat licking up cream.

"You're the very first person ever to make me cum with their tongue," she confided. "I don't believe I've ever cum as much as that."

I laid down on my back and spread my legs slightly. She raised up and looked down at me.

"Do you want me to do that to you?" she asked.

"If you'd like," I said.

"I've never done that before," she said nervously.

"Just do what you like. Tonight is your night to experiment and find out what you like or don't like to do.. Don't worry about me, you'll do fine. Just enjoy yourself."

Melissa kissed me tenderly and smiled. She fondled my breasts and kissed them, then moved down between my legs which I opened wide for her. She laid on her tummy and studied my shaven pussy closely.

"This is the first pussy I've seen close up."

She leaned in close and gave my pussy a quick sample lick. She paused and looked at my slit some more. Then she pried my pussy lips apart with her fingers and lightly touched my clit with her finger tip. A second later she leaned in to place her mouth on my pussy for her very first taste of my pussy juices first hand. Her tongue went everywhere, exploring my inner folds completely. She worked her tongue over my hood and clit while she inserted a finger into me. Soon she had two fingers in me, moving them in and out of my throbbing pussy.

"Oh, Melissa, - I'm gonna cum all over your fingers. Oh! Aaaaahhh!" I moaned.

After giving me multiple orgasms, Melissa paused and looked at me.

"Is it okay? Do you like what I'm doing?" she asked.

"Oh, yes, very much," I answered. "The question is, do you like doing it."

"Oh, yes! I always thought it would be repulsive to eat a girl's pussy but it's not. It's hot!"

"Yes, - it is," I agreed.

"That doesn't mean I'm gay, does it?" she worried.

"No, it means you're bisexual; you like to have sex with both men and women. You'd be gay if you dislike men and have sex only with women."

"I really dislike one man, my ex husband."

"That doesn't count," I assured her. "From what you told us about him, you have every right to dislike him. I'm talking about men in general."

"Well, - I don't know now," she mused. "After being with you now, - I can't be sure."

"Tell you what, I'll invite Travis over tomorrow night. He's a good lover who knows how to please a woman in every way, at least he does me. I'll loan him to you if you'd like so you can see if you still like men or not.."

"But, - he's your boyfriend, Alicia! "

"Don't you worry about that," I told her. "I've loaned him out before and he's always come back."

"Who - who have you loaned him out to?" Melissa asked as she subconsciously masturbated.

"Shelly, for one," I confessed. "She loaned me Collin and I loaned her Travis. We had sex right along side of each other. We often get together and swing like that."

"Oh, my god! You and Shelly share boyfriends?" she asked in disbelief. "How can you do that without getting jealous?!"

"When people are genuinely secure in their relationship, jealousy doesn't exist. Jealousy is a very negative emotion built on greed and possessiveness which leads to broken relationships, or even terrible things like self destruction and murder. Nothing good can come from a negative emotion."

simaddict
simaddict
284 Followers