Alicia & Shelly Get Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers

"Let's all take a drink to cool off a little bit after that, then we'll let another volunteer draw."

The next one to draw was Travis. He drew "Tit play."

"I would like all the ladies to undress now so I can take turns in playing with your breasts," he requested.

"Ladies, shall we?" I asked while beginning to remove my shirt. The others followed my lead and undressed completely. Travis stood in the center of the room and we ladies gathered around him completely naked.. Melissa stood at my side, trembling at the prospect of a man touching her for the first time since she last made love to her ex-husband. I tried to calm her by caressing her round, ample butt cheeks. Melissa kept lowering her eyes to stare at his stiff cock standing tall in front of him. The seven inches he sported was no record breaker but was truly a beautiful sight to behold. She put her arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"I think I should start with the love of my life, Alicia," Travis said as he began to fondle and kiss my perky breasts.

Melissa watched him love my breasts with longing. He squeezed my breasts, making them jut out even farther than natural. He made audible slurping sounds as he licked and sucked my pointy nipples deep into his hot, wet mouth. My pussy began to throb from the erotic treatment of my perky breasts. He slowly moved to Melissa, who stood trembling as though she were cold, and started caressing her shoulders and neck lightly and gently.

"And now for the beautiful Melissa whose breasts are worthy of worship," he said.

Melissa swooned as his hands slowly and lightly traveled from her neck to the softness of the tops of her breasts. She gasped aloud as his palms cupped her breasts and his thumbs and forefingers gently rolled her hardening nipples. She let out a long, low moan of pure delight as he lowered his mouth to engulf first one then the other nipple, biting the little nubs gently between his teeth. Her hand caressed the back of his head as he sucked the pink, jutting nipples deep into his mouth and nursed on her like a baby. He gave each breast a parting kiss on her nipples.

"Now for my love's other love, so deserving for me to share my lover with, Shelly."

He moved to Shelly and tweaked her nipples. He has made love to her enough times that he knows just what she likes. He pulled her nipples out as far as they would go and let them snap back into place, making her breasts jiggle tantalizingly. He ran the flat of his tongue over and around her erect nipples causing them to bend and bounce back more erect than ever. He took each nipple deep into his hungry mouth and suckled her fondly, then he moved to Samantha.

"I have sensitive breasts so don't be too rough," she said.

Travis flicked his tongue lightly and rapidly across her nipples making her lay her head back in great pleasure. He started blowing on the nipples as hard as he could, making the little nodules jut forward. He ran the backs of his fingers up and down on her breasts making the nipples bounce between his fingers. She raised her head to see with a look of delight on her face.

"What are you doing?" she smiled.

"It's a little thing I learned from my best girl," he answered.

"Everyone thinks I'm just biased when I brag about Travis being such a good lover, but it's not bias, it's the honest to God truth," I said. "When he takes you to bed, you aren't going to leave unsatisfied. It took a long time convincing him, but he understands now how important that is."

"When I first started dating Alicia, I was a clumsy, self centered, impatient jackass. She taught me a lot about the wants and needs of a woman and how to respect that," he said. "I owe a lot to Alicia."

Collin drew the next paper. "Sixty-nine," he announced.

"I think I should try to make points with my future sister-in-law," he said.

He went to Melissa and led her to the center of the room, laid down on his back and reached up to beckon her. Melissa straddled his head, shuddered with lust, and leaned forward to kiss the head of his cock. He reached around her hips to spread her butt cheeks wide apart and began to lick her from her hood to her puckered hole. Melissa began to lick his shaft up and down from his velvety head to his tight, wrinkled ball sack. Collin licked deeply in her honey pot to taste her pussy juices, then gave full attention to her hood and clit. She licked the drop of pre-cum off the tip of his dick and slid the throbbing shaft gently but deeply into her mouth. We let them continue to please each other until Melissa moaned aloud and ground her pussy onto his face signaling her orgasm. I suspect Collin was holding himself back deliberately to save his load for a later time. We applauded them to allow them to stop.

Randy was the next one to draw a paper. "Cunnilingus," he read.

"That leaves the other guys out but you still have your choice of four girls," I told him.

"I'd like it to be with you," he said. "I knew you were going with Travis every time you came around the riding academy so I never made any advances toward you, but I always found you very interesting."

"That makes two of us, Hunk," I said. "I can't tell you how happy I am that Samantha has landed you because she deserves a man as good as you."

"Aw, thank you, Alicia," he blushed. "I'm the lucky one to find a girl as sweet and genuinely good as her."

He knelt between my spread legs as I slid lower in my chair to allow him full access to my smoothly shaved pussy. He kissed, slowly making his way up my inner thighs, until there was nothing left to kiss but my smooth pussy lips. He hesitated, not because he was bashful (I know Randy well and he is far from bashful), but because he wanted to savor the moment by prolonging the enjoyment, I suppose. Finally his lips met my pussy lips in a delightful kiss. His tongue inserted itself between my swollen lips and pried them apart, sliding up and down the wet folds. He went further in to find my butterfly lips, separating them to taste the copious juices within. With his tongue constantly moving in my sopping wet pussy, he made his way up to find my hood to caress it and draw circles around my throbbing clit with his talented tongue. Randy not only was an expert with horses but an expert at licking pussy as well. He had me racing for the peak of Mount Orgasm when I felt someone's mouth engulf the nipple of my breast. I looked down to see Samantha's brown eyes looking lovingly into my eyes.

"Make her cum, Darlin'," she begged. "I love to watch her cum and hear the low moan she makes in ecstasy during her orgasm."

Randy reached up with both hands to pinch and tweak a nipple with each hand. Samantha kissed me lightly on my lips as I approached the summit of big O. She began to whimper in vicarious delight as I let out a low moan signaling my arrival to the peak of pleasure. I had a series of orgasms which seemed to take forever to end. I laid back to catch my breath and bask briefly in a post orgasmic glow.

It's Melissa's turn to draw. She has a choice of one of two. I get the one that's left over. Melissa nervously drew a slip of paper. "Missionary," she read.

"That leaves me with "Doggy," I said. I'll let you make the first selection then I'll make mine."

All eyes and ears were on us, wondering what was going to happen next. Melissa nervously looked from me to Travis.

"I'll take Travis since you already said I could borrow him," was her soft reply.

"You can start with Travis," I smiled, "but don't forget, this is a swing party. You can be with everyone in the room, male and female, for as many times as you want to."

I got down on my hands and knees to allow the guys to make their own decision who wanted to do me doggy style. Melissa laid down beside me on her back and spread her arms and legs in greeting to Travis. I leaned over to kiss Melissa's lips so sweet as Travis knelt over top of her, positioning himself to offer her his stiff, throbbing cock.

"Oh, god, I'm ready! Put it in me please," she pleaded.

Her head snapped back, her eyes ceased to focus anywhere and she let out a long 'AH' as Travis slowly introduced the first two inches of his cock into her desperately longing love hole.

"Yes! Oh, god, yes! Oh, - it's been so long since I've had a nice cock like that."

Travis pushed his hips gently and slid his cock deeply into Melissa's sex starved love canal.

"Oh, YES! Fuck me, Travis, fuck me!"

I felt a cock pressed to my waiting pussy lips and turned to see Randy behind me, thrusting his cock into my grateful fuck hole. I pushed my butt back to get as much of that hunk's cock as I could get in me. I have had an appreciative eye on Randy for a long time before this and now I finally have him embedded deeply into my throbbing pussy. I laid my head on my forearms, jutting my ass high in the air so I could feel that cowboy's cock hitting bottom in me.

Collin and Samantha paired up on the floor beside us. They laid on their side with Collin behind her as they fucked spoon fashion. Samantha had a knee in the air to allow him greater access so everyone could see his cock sliding in and out of her.

Shelly sat on the floor with her legs straddling my head. I accepted her offer and plunged my face into her pink, wet pussy. I swooned with passion as I licked the most beautiful pussy in the world that I know of while being fucked for the first time by that hunk, Randy. It was hard to concentrate on both beautiful things at once so I alternated, paying close attention to first one and then the other. I was soon having multiple orgasms which triggered Randy's climax that made him pump his load deep inside of my love canal, all of which made me roll over with great satisfaction. Shelly had had a couple of orgasms brought on by my tongue and she bent down to kiss me and taste her pussy juice on my lips.

"I'm gonna cum again, Travis," Melissa said. "Cum with me this time. I want to feel your cock pump its load deep inside of me as I come."

Travis is a master at holding back and can almost come at will. When Melissa whimpered through another orgasm he released his load in her love canal. If Melissa is not on the pill, there's a very good chance the hospital will have another delivery in nine months. I know that particular groan of his, and it means his cock just exploded with a giant load of cum juice. I felt as much love for Melissa as I had for Shelly at that point and was so glad Travis was able to give her so much pleasure. God knows she deserves it after the rough time she had gone through.

Collin and Samantha were spurred on by the climaxing of others and they were soon whimpering and moaning through their own orgasms. They were now doing it in a missionary position and Collin pumped his load while Samantha wrapped her legs over his back accepting every last drop of his cum juice.

Melissa laid on her back with her legs still spread apart, her pussy lips opened slightly allowing the copious load of cum to ooze out and dribble down to her ass cheeks. I took a towel and wiped off the biggest part of the cum, then used my tongue to clean her up the rest of the way. While I brought Melissa to another orgasm with my tongue, Shelly had her head buried between Samantha's thighs to lick her clean and give her another orgasm or two. The three guys watched us and slowly pumped life back into their lethargic cocks.

I was glad to see Randy pair off with Melissa next. I know Melissa hasn't become gay just because she had sex with me and a few other girls, and I know Travis and Randy will put that fear to rest Putting my concern to rest, Melissa took the aggressive lead and started riding the cowboy in a cowgirl position. Samantha sat in the recliner and masturbated while watching Randy and Melissa.

Collin was seated on the sofa sporting a proud erection now so I sat beside him to play with it. Before long I had it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the velvety head. Collin was pretty good at holding back also and could wait to cum when he wanted to so I just enjoyed myself and didn't try to get him off.

Travis was on the loveseat with Shelly by his side but soon she threw a leg across his lap and straddled his cock. While he kissed and sucked her nipples, she took hold of his stiff cock and guided it to her love canal. She lowered herself gently, impaling herself on seven inches of man meat.

Collin sat me back and guided his throbbing cock into my wet pussy and nibbled on my earlobes. He moved his cock in me so expertly it wasn't long before I was getting close to orgasm. I pulled him close and whispered in his ear.

"I'm almost ready to cum. Can you cum inside me when I do?" I requested.

"I've been holding back trying not to cum. You have that affect on me. I want to cum when ever you do," he replied.

I relaxed and let my orgasm flow over me like a burst dam resulting in a series of orgasms. Collin let out a loud groan and flooded my love canal with his warm fluid. It took some time for me to stop twitching from my powerful orgasm but I finally got control of my senses once again.

Melissa and Randy were finished and resting together and she was fondling his now half hard cock. She bent down and took it into her mouth to enjoy it some more.

Travis stood up with his cock still embedded in Shelly's pussy and turned around and set her down on the seat. He pulled out of her and she slid down to the edge of the seat. Travis aimed his throbbing cock once again and slowly inserted it into Shelly's tight little puckered hole. I remember how good it felt when he did that to me an I found it very interesting to watch her get it in the ass. It wasn't long before they both were enjoying a fantastic looking orgasm.

We decided to call it a night and retire to the bedrooms for some more fun or just get some sleep. Melissa, Travis and I took the king sized bed in the master bedroom. Samantha and Collin took Melissa's room and Shelly and Randy took her room. Melissa and I had trouble going to sleep but Travis was snoring in no time. We were still naked but had a sheet pulled up over us. I laid down next to Melissa and kissed her with a long, tongue swirling kiss. Melissa opened her legs to me to allow me to lick and tongue her sweet pussy some more. After she had an orgasm we got into a sixty-nine together and licked pussies for an hour after that.

"Are you still afraid you might be a lesbian?" I asked her.

"Not that that would be a bad thing, but , no, I love cock too much. Don't get me wrong, I love the taste of your pussy and the way you work your tongue in my joy box is magnificent, but I could never do without a cock to finish the job properly."

"Would you like us to try to fix you up with someone then?" I asked. "He would have to be like Travis or Collin with not a single jealous bone in his body though because I want to continue with what we started for a long time to come."

"Yes, - I'd love that," she answered. "Could I - borrow Travis again in the morning?"

"Of course! You can borrow Travis any time you feel like it," I answered. "I'll even bend the rules a bit. I don't have to be there when you get together, and I'll tell him that."

"Does he always do what you say?" she asked, amazed.

"Only when it comes to sex. He doesn't want to risk screwing up the good deal he enjoys now."

"I'm so glad I got drunk to let you seduce me," she said.

***

simaddict
simaddict
288 Followers