Alicia Ch. 02

Story Info
London hooker's adventure continues.
3.1k words
4.51
21.8k
1

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

Alicia walked into the bathroom and sat down on the loo. With a gasp of relief, a high pressure jet of steaming urine, splattered against the bowl. "God, I needed that," she gasped, as she finished relieving herself. The call of nature could arrive at the most inconvenient of times!

Just as she was finishing up, the doorbell buzzed, insistently.

"Who the hell's that?" she heard Stephen grumble, from the other room, obviously annoyed by this unwelcome interruption.

Alicia heard him walk over to the door, unlock and open it.

"What the bloody hel...," he began. "Oh, ah, hi Arnie! Fancy seeing you here?"

She heard the door crash back against the wall, as it was slammed open with considerable force. "Well, well, well, if it ain't young Stevie!" growled a gruff, unpleasant sounding voice. "Ain't you gonna invite your old pals in, boy?"

"Well, er, it's a little bit inconvenient, at the moment, Arnie!" Stephen replied, in a frightened voice "I-I was just about to go to bed! Could you come back in the morn..." His lame excuse were cut short, as his visitors brushed past him and entered the hotel room.

Alicia wiped her pubes dry on a toilet tissue, then crept over to the bathroom door, which was just a couple of inches ajar. She peered out through the gap! There were three visitors; a short dapper looking gent, in a stripped suit, who was obviously the main man, and two huge male companions, who must have been his 'muscle'. They had backed the still naked Stephen up against the bed. She felt a thrill of apprehension. This didn't look good!

"I think you've got something for me, young Stevie?" murmured the dapper gent, menacingly. "You've put us to a lot of trouble, searching for you, since you up and disappeared last week!"

"You'll have to give me some more time, Arnie," Stephen gasped, a look of terror on his face. "I haven't got the twenty grand, honest to God!"

"When people owe Arnie Sidebottom, they pay up," the man growled, suddenly reaching out and grabbing Stephen, by his balls, and giving them a savage twist.

"Yeeeow!" Stephen screamed, in agony, almost collapsing to his knees, and bringing tears of sympathy to Alicia's eyes, as she gasped with shock, and clutched at her breast. Luckily, her involuntary sound had been obscured by Steve's cry of pain, because none of the visitors had seemed to notice it.

"Please... Please don't hurt me, Arnie," Steve pleaded. "I'll get you your money, as soon as I possibly can! Honest! I swear on my mother's grave!"

"Tut, tut! I'm sorry, but that just won't do, you little shit!" Arnie replied, shaking his head, and patting Steve on the cheek. "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to make an example of you! I've got my reputation to think of, after all! If it ever got 'round that Arnie Sidebottom was becoming a soft touch, then I'd be a ruined man!" He gave a slight nod, to the man on his left.

The thug lunged forward.

Alicia saw a brief, metallic glint, in the subdued light, and next moment, Stephen was clutching at a knife, that was buried up to the hilt, in his guts. Alicia gasped with fright, and clamped her hand over her mouth.

"Uuuuungh," Stephen gurgled, a look of surprised horror on his face, as a trickle of blood ran from the corner of his mouth. He slowly sank to his knees, as the others watched, impassively, then fell forward onto his face on the carpet, with a sickening, jarring thud!

Alicia, pulled away from the door, and leant back against the wall, shaking with fright, one hand still clutched over her mouth, the other against her pounding breast. "Oh Jesus Christ," she thought, "they... they've killed him! They've only gone and fuckin' killed the guy! What have I gotten myself into? Shit! Shit! Shit! Why me? Oh dear God, why me?" Tears glistened in her large, frightened eyes.

She suddenly realized that she was the sole witness to a cold-blooded gangland murder. "If they realize that I've just witnessed the killing, then my life won't be worth a brass farthing!" she thought, trembling with fright.

"Hey boss, there's some women's clothing here!" growled one of the thugs "He must've had a lady friend up here?"

Alicia's blood ran ice cold! "Oh Jesus, they'll find me in here," she gasped, her heart pounding. She glanced out of the partially open doorway, desperately. The outer door to the room had been left slightly open, and it was barely four feet away from the bathroom exit. "You'll have to make a run for it, girl!" she decided, pulling herself together. "It's your only hope!"

She eased open the bathroom door and tip-toed out, silently pulling open the outer door and slipping into the hotel corridor.

"Maybe the dame's still here?" she heard Arnie say, just as she slipped out of the doorway. "Harry, check out the bathroo..." He must have caught a brief glimpse of her, as she slipped out of the doorway. "Hey, there she goes! Get her, boys!" he yelled. "She's making a break for it!"

Totally oblivious to the fact that she was naked, apart from her stockings and suspenders, Alicia sprinted for her life, rounding a bend in the corridor, and almost colliding with a man just coming out of a room.

"Please, please help me!" she gasped, bundling them both back into the room, and closing the door behind them. She leant back against the door, her small breasts heaving with emotion, as she gasped for breath.

The man stared at her in open-mouthed amazement. The girl was totally starkers, apart from the briefest of black garter belts, supporting a pair of dark, patterned stockings. She was an absolute cracker, too! "I must be dreaming!" he exclaimed, with a broad smile on his face.

"Please, please, you've got to help me!" she panted, clutching at his arm. "Three men are chasing me, trying to kill me! You must hide me! Please!" She was trembling, violently, obviously terrified.

"Are you serious," he asked, incredulously.

Before he could say any more, there was a loud thumping on the door.

"Hey, you got a naked broad in there?" a deep, male voice yelled.

"Quick, hide in the closet!" he whispered, guiding her over to the built-in wardrobe. She nodded, gratefully, and slipped between the hanging garments, to crouch down, still shaking with fright.

The loud knocking resumed. "Hang on, hang on, I'm coming," her knight in shining armor called out, walking over and opening the door a few inches. "What the hell do you want?" he enquired.

One of the muscle-bound hulks was standing outside, hopping from one foot to the other. "You seen a naked female 'round here?" he enquired, with a suspicious glare.

"I should be so lucky," her protector replied, with a grin. "Sorry, but no! I just wish I had."

The big guy continued to glare at him, suspiciously. "If you do, then give me a yell! She's just escaped from a mental asylum, and she's very, very dangerous!"

"S-Sure!"

"Sorry to have disturbed you! Goodnight!"

"G-Goodnight!"

He closed the door, and leant back against it, waiting until the footfalls had receded. "You can come out now!" he announced, calmly, when he was reasonably sure the coast was clear.

Alicia stepped out of the closet, aware, for the first time, of her state of nudity. "Thank you!" she gasped. "You've just saved my life! You don't think I'm insane, do you?"

"Er, no!"

She noticed his eyes, hungrily roving over her nakedness, and her hand moved, subconsciously, to cover her crotch. "Ah, um! Have you a spare pair of underpants and a shirt that I could borrow, please?" she pleaded, in a little girl voice. "I seem to have left most of my clothes behind, in my hurry to get away from them!"

His eyes lifted to hers, and he grinned. "I think I could manage that!" he declared. "She might be weird," he figured, "but she seems fairly sane!"

-oOo-

He watched, as she half-turned away and wriggled into the pair of black Marks and Spencer briefs he'd dug out for her, then watched her delicious breasts jiggling, as she pulled the white tee-shirt on, over her head. "What a shame to hide such gorgeous assets," he thought, ruefully.

When she was semi-respectable, he patted the mattress beside him. "Better sit down, and tell me all about it, Ms?" he suggested. "My name's Mike, by the way! Mike O'Reilly!"

"Alicia, Alicia Rossetti," she replied, shaking hands, and blushing, prettily. "I don't usually run into strange men's bedrooms, without any clothes on, but this was a bit of an emergency!" Mike was a good-looking guy, not much older than herself, she observed, as she sat down beside him.

"So, what happened?" he asked, curiously, trying to keep his mind off those jiggling boobs, with only limited success.

"I-I was in room 503, along the corridor, with a man friend, named Stephen Smith," she began, blushing, in spite of herself. "I was in the bathroom, relieving myself, prior to our... to our making love, when these three men burst in! There was a brief argument, and one of them stabbed Stephen to death!"

They actually killed this man, right in front of your eyes?" Mike asked, incredulously.

"No, no! I was peeping out of the bathroom! They didn't even know I was there, until I made a run for it!"

"Hell, you really ARE in danger! You're a witness to a murder! We better phone the police, right away?" He reached out for the bedside extension phone.

"NO!" she exclaimed, grabbing his wrist. "No cops, please!"

"But, why not?"

"B-Because Stephen wasn't my boyfriend! He... He was a customer! I'm... I'm a prostitute!" She grimaced with distaste, as she said the word. "I'd probably end up in jail for soliciting, at the very least! That's if they fail to pin the murder on me!"

"But, you can't let these guys get away with murder!" Mike exclaimed, grabbing her by both forearms and gently shaking her. "You MUST go to the law, it's your duty as a citizen!"

"It isn't my battle," she cried, shrilly, pulling away, panic written all over her pretty face. "It was nothing to do with me! Promise me you won't go to the cops, Mike! Pleasssse?"

"Okay, okay!" he agreed, with a sigh, seeing that she was becoming severely agitated once again.

She snuggled up close, and placed her cheek against his chest. "Oh Mike, I'm so frightened," she half-sobbed. "Please hold me close!"

He slipped his arms around her. He could feel her soft breasts through the thin material of the tee-shirt, feel the pounding of her heart. She smelt good too, real good! Mike hadn't had a woman for over a year now, and this girl was turning him on like crazy! He felt the first real stirrings in his groin.

"How can I ever repay you?" she asked, huskily, staring up at him, through tearful eyes, her full lower lip quivering.

He leant forward and tenderly kissed her on the mouth, before replying. "I only did what any normal man would do, in my position!" he replied, modestly. His hand accidentally cupped her breast, through the thin cotton, and he felt her nipple instantly harden under his palm. "Jesus, but you're sexy," he groaned, as he lost all remaining self-control, and his mouth descended onto hers, once again.

This time, their kiss was long, hot and passionate, as she eagerly returned his ardor. His one hand slipped beneath her tee-shirt cupping her naked breast and squeezing the hard, erect nipple, whilst the other slipped into her briefs and cradled her sex. "Jesus, but you're hot!" he exclaimed, as he rubbed his stiff fingers against her moist vagina.

She moaned, as they broke apart, closing her eyes. "Make love to me, please, Mike," she murmured, her eyes fluttering open, and staring into his. "Please make love to me?"

He nodded, and helped her out of her tee-shirt, then watched, as she hooked her thumbs into her briefs, and wriggled them down, until she could step out of them.

She lay back on the bed and watched, as he stripped off his clothes, pleased to see his impressive erection, standing out from his full ballsack.

She raised her knees and parted her thighs, as he scrambled onto the bed, between her legs.

"Are you sure this is what you really want?" he asked, hoarsely.

She spread her pussy lips with her well-manicured fingers, exposing her succulent inner lips and her dark, throbbing clitoris, to his gaze. "Take me," she groaned, writhing her hips. "I need you inside me, NOW!"

He swallowed hard and nodded, guiding his seven-inch lance between her puffy labia. He wasn't used to a woman coming onto him this strong! She was already incredibly wet, and his penis slid into her, with a minimum of resistance, as he lowered himself onto her. "God, but she feels good!" he groaned to himself.

"Aaaaugh, yessss!" she gasped, as his hot man flesh filled her aching void. "That feels soooh nice!" Somehow, she felt much safer and secure, with his throbbing cock filling her aching pussy.

His hands cupped her breasts, thumbing her prominent nipples to full erection, as he began to move his hips, pumping in and out of her tight, muscular convolutions, with rhythmical precision. He could hardly believe his luck! He realized that he was probably taking advantage of her feelings of gratitude, but he was only made of flesh and blood, after all!

She wrapped her strong thighs about his waist, locking her ankles behind his back, and allowing him maximum access to her hot, wet, womanhood. "Harder, deeper!" she gasped, urging him on.

He increased his tempo, thrusting hard and deep into her hot, scarlet, slit, their taut bellies slapping together, with each full penetration. He slipped a hand between them, his fingers teasing her engorged clit, whilst the fingers of the other hand, pinched and pulled at her left nipple.

She jerked, and cried out! "Oh, yesss!" she gasped. "Ooooh, yes, yes, yes!" Her powerful cunt muscles squeezed his muscular cock, at the same time bathing it with her vaginal secretions.

"Jesus Christ!" he gasped, feeling his climax rapidly approaching. "I'm going to cum!" he groaned, with a shudder, somehow maintaining his powerful thrusting.

Alicia was now so far gone, that she barely heard his warning. This was an exquisite fucking he was giving her, and she was rapidly approaching he own, longed for, orgasm! "Ooooh, aaaah, aaaugh!"

"Uuuungh!" With a strangled cry, he shot his creamy load into her vulva, jerking his hips forward, with each powerful spurt.

As his hot spunk splattered against the walls of her cunt, it triggered her own much needed orgasm, and her muscles began to spasm, about his slick, shifting shaft. "Ooooh, aaagh, yes, yesss!" she gasped, her hips bucking, uncontrollably, as they rose up, to meet each powerful downward thrust. Love juices bathed his slick shaft, as his prick rubbed against her swollen clit, and oozed from her tightly-stretched opening.

As her powerful contractions slowly died away, and their bodies came to rest, she opened her eyes, and gazed up at him, with a satisfied smile on her lips. "Not bad, not bad at all!" she murmured, happily.

He eased his shrinking penis from her sopping quim, and sat back on his haunches, trailing a silvery trial of cum, down the inside of her right thigh. "Wow," he panted, a thin sheen of sweat covering his naked body, "that was the best fuck I've ever had!"

She half sat up, supporting herself on her elbows. "You deserved it," she murmured. "After all, you have just saved my life, darling!"

A guilty look appeared on his face. "I'm sorry," he mumbled. "I-I've just taken advantage of your distraught state!"

She reached out and stroked his cheek. "Nonsense! It was just what I needed! But now we have to figure out how I'm gonna get out of this mess?"

His face became serious. "You're absolutely right! Get your clothes on, Alicia, while I try to figure out a plan! They're bound to have figured out by now, that you're holed up somewhere in the hotel, and they'll be watching all the exits! There's no way that they could just barge into over a hundred rooms and search them all!"

Alicia paused, as she was pulling on the tee-shirt. "The first thing you'll have to do, is buy me some new clothes," she exclaimed. "I can't go around dressed like this? I would stick out like a sore thumb, assuming I wasn't arrested first!"

"True!" He chuckled, as she pulled the shirt down over her bouncing boobs.

"You'll have to trust me for the money," she added. "I don't appear to have bought any with me!"

"That I can believe," he replied, with a wide grin. "I shall have to pop out in the morning, and purchase some clothes. What sort of things should I buy?"

"Use your imagination!" she said, with an impatient sigh. "A bra, panties, a dress and a pair of shoes should suffice!"

"What sizes?" he asked, looking a little embarrassed, at the question.

She grinned, at his discomfort. "A 34c bra, small size knickers, size ten dress, and a size five shoe!"

"Any particular style or color?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Just get something that suits me, and doesn't stand out too much, in a crowd! I don't want to attract unwanted attention, when we leave!"

He nodded. "I figure we should arrange for a taxi to pick us up at the main entrance, about mid-morning! We'll act like a pair of young lovers, and slip out, when the lobby's crowded with people!"

"Do you think it will work?" she asked, anxiously, her forehead creasing.

He grinned. "We'll find out, when we try it! Courage, mon petite!" His face became serious, once more. "You can sleep in my bed, tonight! I'll take the chair! We must both try to get as much rest as we can!"

"Don't be silly," she retorted. "There's plenty of room in the bed for both of us!"

"Well..." He shrugged his shoulders, "if you really don't mind?" Who was he to argue with her logic!

"Good, then that's settled! Do you mind if I use the bathroom, before we retire? I feel a little hot and, er, sticky!"

He grinned. "Feel free!"

"Don't get yourself killed, while I'm in there," she added, half-seriously, starting to undress. She dropped the tee-shirt onto the bed, and started to wriggle out of her briefs. "By the way," she added, with a twinkle in her eyes, "I should warn you; I always sleep in the nude!"