All Comments on 'Alicia's Adventures'

by ltp799

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sickening

Just another sick author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot story!

This story made me cream, wish my husband would try this sort of thing with me!!! Two cocks...yummm!!

To the "sickening author" poster: I don't get it. Do you come to a XXX story site to read about married people in love trying to make babies? WTF? Naughty stories like this are what this site is for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Re:Hot story.

Yes some of us DO want to read about a true 'LOVING WIFE' not a wife fucking someone else, and the wimp asshole husband jerking off to it, a wife not getting pregnant by another man and a wife not fucking a black person with a gigantic prick. All these 'types' of stories belong elsewhere on this site. The webmasters need a new category, CUCKOLDS AND WIMPS would be one new such category.

Gem_tigerGem_tigeralmost 13 years ago
I fail to understand

Why do people read these stories and then foam off at the mouth about the author being sick?? Simple answer ..... piss off and read books from your local library!

Why post as 'Anonymous'? Because you are a spineless twat who likes to hasn't got the guts to stand up and be counted.

Why ... Why .. why, the fuck can't you bozos, bubbas and goobers get it through your thick skulls that these are STORIES -- do you believe that Snow White was a true story??? - they are not real, well some are based on true stories, and there are many folks here, men and women, who get turned on by this sort of thing?

How many stories have YOU written, Anonymous?? I'll bet NONE .. you are probably into beastiality or something .... Get real!! Stick to reading Noddy Goes To Toy Town and other True Stories of adventure and survival!!

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!

We loved it! My wife has done the same thing a few times before and she always has a hot time and I get the full benefits. And yes she is my loving wife and I am no wimp or cuckold. To the Anonymous writer of the 'Hot Story' comment below - right on babe! Let the morality police go elsewhere to get their reading pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: I fail to understand

I noticed you didn't have anything positive to say about the story. I can only presume you couldn't find anything positive to say about the story.

<P>

That said, since you obviously don't think anyone who has a different opinion are allowed to voice that opinion, I am under no obligation to respect your opinion.

<P>

There's a funny little concept: you have to read a story before you know what is in it. Well, that holds unless you are admitting "these" stories are all alike, that you can tell exactly what is in the story without reading them, that they are written without any effort, logic, talent, etc. If not, your comments are bullshit.

<P>

Fiction does not mean you can do whatever you want. Violate logic and reason, and you have shit. This story is shit.

<P>

As for being anonymous, only a small, narrow mind thinks there is a correlation between validity and whether or not the commenter is anonymous or not. Look at most of the commenters that attack other commenters. More often than not, they are from people such as you. This shows who really should be called a "hater." Given the tone of such comments, I would be a fool to provide the likes of you even the most remote chance of contacting me on any level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I come to erotica not crap

Unfortunately this is in the crap section, an idiot wimp his happy to cheat wife and an asshole.

Sorry, none of ythem are erotic, just depressing.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 13 years ago
5 Stars

Nice story & well written

ltp799ltp799almost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comments, I had no idea this story would be so polarizing. To the angry posters, sorry. It's true though, some people enjoy the thought of a woman/wife being totally turned on, uninhibited, and serviced by multiple men. Many of you seem seem threatened.

I know this type of scorn is rarely leveled at an MFF threesome. Double standard? Perhaps there should be a misogynist section for the guys who only want to see the man have fun, "Barefoot Wives in the Kitchen" sound good to you guys?

ltp799ltp799almost 13 years agoAuthor
Really, who could put it any better than Anonymous?

"...you obviously don't think anyone who has a different opinion are allowed to voice that opinion..." (I are allowed to voice opinion two)

and let's not forget:

"I come to erotica not crap" (what does this even mean?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It's okay, if you are or want to be a cuckold wimp go ahead, enjoy all those sloppy seconds or thirds or however many people cum in your cum dump. It's your nightmare to write about and be part of. Just accept that not everyone wants to see their partner get fucked better than they can. Not everyone wants to eat creampies, and not every man wants to be a wimp sissy cuckold and controlled by a woman, I guess you do, so have at it enjoy yourself, but if you are going to write about it put it in the FETISH category where your stories belong.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 13 years ago
Good stuff

The thing I find amusing about comments from anonymous (and his friends) is they continually come back to this category knowing full well it involves a story line/plot that they don't like. There are those of us that like this kind of story - and well written it was.

Thanks.

ltp799ltp799almost 13 years agoAuthor
Double Standards

The subtitle clearly indicates that this story will involve group sex. My sense is that folks like Anonymous are upset because it's two men and a women, rather than two women and a man. The logic seems to be:

Husband + Wife + Woman = Hot loving wife story

Husband + Wife + Man = Pervert fetish garbage

So, Hubby can play but the little woman can't have any fun? Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

My wife and I loved this story. We have been involved with several 3somes and liked every one of them.

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Exciting story

Liked the story, it got me excited. The other ANONYMOUS is probably insecure and selfish thinking only about his own sexual satisfaction because he can't take hearing that another man is better than him. I bet he wouldn't be able to satisfy 2 women on his own. The women would satisfy each other! ha ha, they wouldn't need him. He would be in the way! and how would he like hearing that the other woman was better than him. ha ha ha again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well it has been two years

I see the bitch is still sleeping around and has yet to pay up.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Asian

Asian whores have cucks too. I didn't know that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous