Alicia's Box of Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should have done this earlier," Mom said. "I've had more sex in the last week than I've had in two months!"

"I don't know how, but the three of you have made a new man out of me."

"Naw, Dad, we just brought out the best in the old man is all," I said. "So, is the nudist club still on?"

"You bet it's still on! I wouldn't miss it for the world."

*

The Nudist club was everything I had expected and more. We had rented a cabin for the weekend but didn't spend any time in it hardly. We were outside most of the time, swimming, playing volleyball, tennis, shuffleboard, and making new friends. Saturday night they had a dance where everyone danced nude. I had never seen anything like it! True to the song title, there was whole lot of shaking going on. No one, not even Dad had to leave because of getting a hard-on. Mom and Dad met a couple there who were about thirty and became friends with them almost immediately. Nancy and Hal were their names. They left the dance with them kind of early I noticed.

Shelly and I stayed at the dance and danced with just about every guy in the place, and a few gals, too, I might add. We met this couple, Carol and Jay, who were super nice. They were probably around thirty and asked us to sit with them. We moved to their table and sat with them and danced a few dances with them. Carol put her hand on my thigh and asked me if we would like to spend some time with them in their motor home.

"Both of us?" I asked to make sure.

"We would love to have both of you," she replied. "I've been watching you two all evening and you're just my type."

"What about your husband?" I asked.

"Jay goes along with whom ever I select. If you're gay, he'll just watch. If you're bi, he'll gladly join in.

"We're both Bi," I said.

"I figured as much. Shall we go then?"

We went with them to their motor home. It wasn't a large motor home, but because everything was compact, we had plenty of room. When you entered it, you could pull a curtain closed behind you so no one could see in. Behind the driver's seat was a full sofa that made a double bed. Then there was a breakfast nook that would seat four people comfortably, then a small kitchen, a bathroom with a shower and a bedroom at the very back. Shelly and Jay sat on the sofa while Carol led me to the bedroom.

I had only met them that afternoon and was still a bit nervous with them. Carol, who was built like a brick shit house and every brick in the right place, took me in her arms and kissed me tenderly.

"Don't be nervous, Dear. I won't hurt you. I just want to eat your pussy. May I?"

"I know you won't hurt me," I chuckled. "I guess I'm nervous because I want to please you."

"My dear, Alicia, I have no doubts that you will please me. You're so sweet."

I cupped her breasts which were large but seemed to defy gravity.

"Are these real?" I asked.

"They're real but have been enhanced one cup size. Taste them and see if you like them."

I put her big nipple into my mouth and sucked on it a bit. To my surprise a sweet warm liquid entered my mouth. I sucked again and more liquid came into my mouth. I looked at her in amazement

"I gave birth four years ago and still produce milk, though it is decreasing. We have him at a babysitter for the weekend. It's just better that way."

I sucked on the other one and got the same results.

"You're delicious! I could do this all night." I giggled.

"But, Dear, there's something else I want you to taste."

She laid down on the bed and held her arms out to me. I got on the bed between her legs and started mid thigh, licking and softly biting her tender inner thigh, alternating legs until getting to the top.

"Oh, you know what to do alright. I see I'm going to be very pleased with you. You're making me hot, Baby."

It had been a long night and I guess she must have peed a time or two since bathing. Her hairless pussy tasted slightly salty with the faint taste of pee, which turned me on incredibly.

"You taste heavenly," I told her.

"Do I please you, Baby? That's so good to know."

I inserted one, then two fingers into her fuck hole while I licked her pussy lips and clit.

"Oh, god! Yes. Just like that!"

With two fingers in her love canal, it still felt like there was room for more. I inserted a third finger, to her great delight.

"Oh, yeah, Baby, fill me up."

I inserted the fourth finger into her wet love hole which made her squeal in ecstasy. I fucked her pussy with four fingers like they were a big cock sliding in and out. Leaving my fingers working in her joy box, I took a nipple in my mouth for another taste of her. Carol fucked my hand while wreathing and thrusting her hips. I squeezed her breast with my free hand and kissed her hotly on her lips. It wasn't long until she had a thrashing orgasm.

"Oh, Baby, don't stop. Don't stop, I'm coming. Yesssssssssss!

I stayed still and let her movements subside in a post orgasmic rest.

"Oh, Baby! You're one of the BEST! And you're only eighteen? You're amazing!"

She pushed me back on the bed and slid her hands all over my body, caressing each curve and hollow she could find. I don't think she missed a spot! She paid particular attention to my perky breasts. She squeezed them and massaged them until my nipples were hard and swollen.

"Oh, Baby, I've got to have you now! I've been waiting hours for this moment."

She dove between my open legs and planted the flat of her tongue on my clit, moving her head from side to side rapidly. Tingles shot through my body as she doggy-kissed my pussy. She was good, damn good. She stiffened her tongue and fucked my love hole with it like a little cock.

"Oh, what a delightful little pussy you have, just made for eating. You taste delicious!"

She licked my clit up and down and circling around it. I felt my orgasm begin.

"Oh, Carol, lick my clit! I'm almost there," I pleaded.

"Yes, Baby, come into my mouth. I want to taste your come juices. Come for me, Baby. Come all over my face."

My low moans and bucking hips said it all as I reached the peak of my crashing orgasm.

"Um, Ah, Ughhhhhh," I moaned as my orgasm flowed through me.

Carol licked my joy box, swallowing the juices until I was done. I had a delightful orgasm but I wasn't finished yet. I wanted another one. I pushed her down and entwined our legs, letting our pussies kiss delightfully. Moving my hips, I let our pussies rub together, making wet, squishy noises.

"Yes, Baby, fuck my pussy with yours. Fuck me until we both come again."

I kept up my fucking motions, adjusting the position of my hips for maximum contact of our pussies, rubbing clits against pussy lips. Actually, we fucked each other, each of us moving our hips until Carol reached her pinnacle of bliss.

"Oh, Baby, fuck me with that beautiful pussy of yours while I come for you. Yes, I'm almost there. Fuck me, I'm coming! Ahhhhhhhh."

My orgasm was close and her words of ecstasy brought me over the top.

"Yes, I'm coming, Carol, Fuck me, I'm coming. Aaaaahhhhh, shit, ohhh."

When we got to the front of the motor home, Shelly and Jay were finished and were sitting, talking. Shelly and I bid our friends goodnight and began walking back to our cabin. It wasn't far but we walked slow.

"You had a good time, I could tell by all the noises you made," Shelly said.

"Yeah. Did you have a good time?"

"It was okay. I was wishing I was back there with you though."

I stopped and put my arms around her, pulled her close and kissed her.

"I love you, Shelly. - Do you need another orgasm?"

"I could sure use one. Listening to you made me horny as hell."

"There's a picnic table. Picnic tables are for eating, right? Sit on the table and let me eat your pussy."

"You're not supposed to have sex on the grounds," she reminded me..

"It's okay. It's late and no one is around to see us. Besides, I want you."

"You're so bad," Shelly chuckled.

Shelly sat on the table and I knelt between her legs. I planted kisses all over her legs and tummy. She began whimpering as my tongue pried open her smooth pussy lips and teased her clit. She pulled my face into her lovingly, smoothing my hair and caressing my cheeks. I licked her smooth, wet pussy until she had a shuddering orgasm.

"Yeah, Alicia, I'm coming. Oh! Aaaahhhhh!"

"More?" I asked.

"No, I'm good for now. Thank you, you're such a darling."

"Hey, what are best friends for?"

*

Mom and Dad had invited the couple they met at the nudist club, Nancy and Hal, to visit us on Wednesday night since they lived very close to us. I supposed there would be sex involved so I invited Shelly, Rosie, Brea, Sandy, and Samantha over for company. I figured if the mature adults could have a sex party, the young adults could too.

Hal and Nancy got there a little bit early because they weren't sure they could find our house and didn't want to be late. Mom greeted them happily and Dad fixed everyone drinks.

Hal was a good looking guy in his early thirties, I guess. Nancy was a pretty gal about the same age and was looking fine in a black wet look short skirt. My mouth watered for her as I looked her over.

"So, Nancy, are you bi?" I asked her.

"No, I never had any desire to go that route," she answered.

"Really?" I said in amazement. "With a body like yours, I would have thought you were for sure."

"Well, we have just started swinging and the subject never came up."

"Have you ever thought about fooling around with another girl?" I asked.

"Oh, - I've thought about it from time to time, what girl hasn't? But, no, I've never planned on doing it."

"Oh, I see. - Would you excuse me for a moment? I need to get something."

I went upstairs and got all our girlie toys and put them, along with a bottle of baby oil, in my small suitcase to carry them in. I hurried downstairs and dumped them out on the living room floor for all to see. I picked out a remote control vibrating egg and remote. I handed Nancy the vibrating egg. She took it and looked it over curiously.

"You can go into our bathroom and slip this little jewel into you there. I'm sure you know where it goes." I suggested.

Mom, Dad and Hal watched with amusement as Nancy got up and went into the bathroom. When she emerged she smiled sweetly and headed back to her seat. I turned the vibrator on with the remote, causing her to stop short and grab her crotch. We chuckled at her because she looked so surprised, then she took her seat. I could just picture what was going on beneath her pink panties on display as I watched her.

"Have you ever been played with by a girl from across the room?" I asked as I increased the speed of the little vibrator. "That's what I'm doing, Nancy, playing with your pussy from fifteen feet away."

"Oh, my god, it feels fantastic!" she said, opening her legs slightly.

"I love to use it when I'm doing my housework. I can turn it on and go about doing my chores, having orgasms at the same time. It sure makes the day go faster." Mom said.

"Ho-lee-shit." Dad said. "What if someone comes to the door, Jean?"

"Someone has. Remember the flowers you sent me? The florist delivery girl stood two feet away as I signed for them. She remarked about how happy I seemed to be with a big smile on my face. I had an orgasm as I was shutting the door."

Nancy had slouched down on the sofa, her legs farther apart and short skirt slid up to her hips. We were all staring at her panty crotch, including Nancy. Why I don't know, you can't see a girl come unless she squirts like Rosie.

"Oh, god, oh, oh, oh. - There's number one," she smiled sweetly.

"Am I doing it okay, Nancy?" I asked

"You're doing just fine, Alicia," she said with heavy breaths.

"Now you can tell everyone a girl made you come," I kidded her.

"Oh, shit, that's right. Well, you're going to make me come again."

I turned the speed up another notch.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit, oh, oh! - - There's number two," she said, waving her hands around.

I shut the vibrator off to give her a rest. Nancy pulled her panty crotch aside and retrieved the vibrator from her wet pussy. Mom was sitting next to her. She took the toy and gave it a lick with her tongue, giving Nancy a sexy smile. Nancy was staring into her eyes. When Mom put the toy to Nancy's lips, she gave it a lick with her tongue.

"You taste good, don't you?"

Nancy nodded her head, never breaking eye contact with Mom.

The doorbell rang, and though I hated to leave the sexy action in front of me, I hurried to answer it. I welcomed Shelly, Rosie and Brea and introduced them to Nancy and Hal. Nancy had regained her composure somewhat after the vibrator session. She recognized Shelly from the nudist club and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Shelly gave Mom, Hal, and Dad a kiss, accepting Dad's loving pats on her fanny. She set her shoulder bag down next to the toys on the floor and pulled out a strap on harness and three interchangeable dildos to go with it.

"I bought these from the catalog your mother loaned me. - Thank you, Jean," she said as she handed her back the catalog. As she finished her sentence, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," I volunteered.

I welcomed Sandy and Samantha and introduced them.

Rosie and Brea were sitting on the floor, checking out the pile of toys. Rosie held up a Triple Threat Rabbit.

"Wow! One part for your pussy, one for your clit and one for your asshole. I'll have to try that one."

"Go ahead, let us see how it works," Hal said.

Not being one to pass on a dare, Rosie kicked off her shoes and pulled off her jeans and panties. She put some baby oil on her fingers and dabbed some on the important parts of the rabbit. Then she laid down at the feet of Mom, Nancy and Hal. She applied the rabbit to each part it was designed for, the thin shaft in her ass, the main shaft in her pussy and the small one on her clit. She turned it on and fumbled with it some to set the vibrating speeds to suit her.

"Would you help me, Nancy? Just adjust the speeds for me when I say faster or slower, okay? That way I can concentrate better on how it feels."

Sheepishly yet full of curiosity, Nancy took hold of the base of the vibrator and turned each speed control up or down as Rosie directed. She hesitated only slightly when Rosie asked her to move it in and out just a little bit. Rosie didn't know this was all new to Nancy, but Nancy was a good sport and went along with her.

"Move it in and out faster, Nancy, faster. That's it, fuck me with it till I come."

I could tell Nancy was getting into the spirit of it and acted like she was starting to have fun. She smiled at Rosie, watching her have so much pleasure. She was moving the vibrator in and out faster without being told by Rosie.

"Rosie was my first female lover," Mom said. "She seduced me and I have adored girls ever since. She told me that girls just masturbate each other when they make love, like what you are doing to her now. Isn't it fun? Oh, I think she's about ready to come."

Most of the other girls stood and watched Rosie with the Triple Threat Rabbit but Sandy was examining the Red Finger Tingles curiously.

"The clit - up - a little more. - That's it, - come, - coming - Ahhhhhhh!" Rosie pleaded.

Nancy grinned with delight as she brought Rosie to orgasm, but then flinched with surprise as Rosie squirted four or five times. The clear liquid from Rosie's pee hole sprayed all over the toy, Nancy's hand, the carpet and even Nancy's shoes. Nancy chuckled with satisfaction at bringing Rosie to her climax.

"It's not pee, it's excess lubrication," Mom said as she took Nancy's hand and licked some droplets away. "Want a taste?"

Nancy smiled but shook her head, "No, I pass."

Mom took some tissues and wiped the juices from Nancy's arm and the carpet. Nancy wiped her shoes off, then brought the tissues to her nose.

"There's no smell," she said.

Sandy had been looking at the red Finger Tingles with wonder.

"Would you like to see how that one works," I asked her. "I'd love to use it on you."

"I believe I know how it works but I'd love to feel it," she said. "I'd love to use it on you, too."

Dad, Nancy, Hal and Mom went upstairs. Sandy and I took the sofa while the other girls picked out a toy to play with, or rather, a toy to play with each other with. Rosie had the Triple Threat Rabbit yet and started using it on Brea. Shelly had her strap on dildo and started making love to Samantha.

I put my finger through the hole in the finger tingle and turned it on. It caused my finger to vibrate rapidly. I touched my finger tip to Sandy's nipple under her tank top and kissed her.

"Let me take this off, - then I can feel it better," she said as she pulled the tank top over her head and off. I slowly circled the nipple on each breast with my vibrating finger, causing her to sigh with pleasure.

I put my hand with the vibrator under her skirt and touched her pussy lips through her panties with my vibrating finger. I slid my finger up and down her valley between her puffy pussy lips, causing her panties to dampen considerably. Sandy pushed her skirt and panties down with one swoop.

I put my vibrating finger at the top of her slit and slid it down her hood to her clit. I moved my finger around her little bud in a circle, feeling the wetness in her pussy increase as I did so. Her head was back against the cushions with her eyes closed, her hands clenched in fists.

I looked around the living room and saw Rosie lying between Brea's legs with her mouth pressed into her pussy. Brea was fondling her own ample breasts with pleasure. Shelly was on top of Samantha with her strap on dildo sliding in and out of Samantha's pussy. I noticed the butt plug in Shelly's butt under but not hid by the strap on harness. A lot of whimpering and mewling was going on in the room.

"Right there, Alicia, that feels good. Oh, I'm gonna come." Sandy said. "Oh, oh, oh, Aaaaaaahhhhh!"

I watched as she climaxed, her hands squeezing her breasts, her hips undulating with delight. I removed the vibrator, cupped her breast, and kissed her amorously.

"I want to use it on you now," she said as she came down from her climatic high. "Get undressed first."

I removed my finger from the hole and handed her the toy. I removed all my clothes and slouched down in the sofa where Sandy and I kissed some more. I heard the familiar little buzz then felt a vibrating finger touch my belly button. You may not know it but my belly button is a very erogenous zone on me. I jumped as though it were an electric shock hitting me as she dug her finger in as far as it would go. She then slid her hand up my ribs to my breasts where she circled a nipple with her vibrating finger.

I heard someone in the room orgasm, I think it was Brea as Rosie brought her off with her tongue.

Sandy's finger touched the very tip of my nipple lightly causing a tingling sensation in my breast. She moved to my other breast where she did the same to it as she did its twin sister.

Samantha came on Shelly's dildo with vigorous thrashing of her hips. Brea was licking Rosie's pussy now, holding a towel handy.

Sandy's hand moved down to my abdomen. Her vibrating finger entered my smooth pussy lips, entering my love canal as far as she could go with the vibrator in her hand. The feel of her vibrating finger in my fuck hole was delightful and I humped her hand with great pleasure. Her finger came up and circled my clit, brushing over it from time to time. I could feel myself getting close.

Shelly put baby oil on her strap on dildo and inserted it slowly into Brea's upturned ass. Samantha watched as Sandy fucked me with her finger.

"Oh, Sandy, I'm coming," I moaned. "Um, aaaaaaahhhhh, um."

Samantha took my place next to Sandy and Sandy used the finger vibrator on her. I went to kneel beside Shelly as she fucked Brea's butt with her strap on. I watched Brea lick Rosie's smooth, pink pussy, swirling her tongue on and around her joy button. I never get tired of watching a girl lick another girl's pussy, it's one of the most beautiful sights I know of. Rosie's breasts were jiggling so prettily I laid down to lick and suck on her luscious nipples. I could still see Brea's face as she licked Rosie's pussy and Shelly behind her, fucking Brea with her strap on.