Alicia's Box of Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Samantha squeal and looked back at her. She and Sandy were kissing passionately as Samantha wreathed and bucked her hips in her orgasmic bliss.

I went back to what I was doing, doggy-kissing Rosie's breasts, when I felt someone nudge my legs wider apart. I looked behind me and saw Sandy smiling at me. She inserted two fingers into my wet love canal, then plunged her tongue into my butt hole. Samantha knelt over Rosie's face to give her a pussy to lick while Brea licked Rosie's pussy while she was getting fucked in the ass with a dildo while I kissed and sucked Rosie's breasts while Sandy finger-fucked my pussy and tongue-fucked my little butt hole, if you can imagine that picture!

That's what Nancy saw when she walked into the living room. She had to step over a few arms and legs to get to her seat on the sofa. She watched the group of naked young women in the center of the living room floor, everyone doing something to someone else, with building passion. You could tell by her eyes, her nostrils and her chest that she was becoming sexually aroused. She was naked also and you could see her nipples becoming hard and extended. Her pupils got bigger and her nostrils expanded slightly from heavier breaths as she became more excited. One hand began to leisurely caress her pussy lips.

Dad had gone into the kitchen to fix more drinks for the over twenty-one crowd. Hal and Mom sat on the sofa on either side of Nancy and watched the sexy action in front of them.

Mom found the red Finger Tingles vibrator on the sofa and inserted her finger in the hole of the vibrating arm. She turned it on and put her fingertip lightly on Nancy's areola just under her nipple. Nancy looked at Mom with a quizzical expression but didn't push Mom's hand away. She watched Mom's vibrating finger on her breast and nipple, then watched it move slowly, tantalizingly across her cleavage to her other breast for the same treatment.

Dad came and handed Hal a drink and set Nancy's and Mom's on the end table. He sat in his recliner and watched the show.

"Oh, shit, I'm coming, - coming, - coming, - " Rosie began to mewl.

Brea stopped licking but kept her fingers busy in Rosie's love canal.

"OH! Aaaaahhhhhhh," Rosie moaned as the clear liquid sprayed out of her pee hole in five or six squirts.

Brea had the towel waiting and caught most of the lubricating liquid and wiped Rosie off as she calmed down. Shelly stopped fucking Brea's ass then and started licking Brea's pussy.

"See there, letting a girl touch you is not so bad," Mom told Nancy. "The only hard thing is that first time."

"Then I want you to be my first time, Jean," Nancy replied.

"Shall I continue then?" Mom asked.

"Oh, yes, - please continue," Nancy pleaded.

"You have your fingers in your pussy. May I lick them for a taste of you?"

Nancy took the fingers she had been playing with herself with and held them up for Mom to lick. Mom took one finger in her mouth and sucked on it.

"What a delightful taste you have," Mom said. "Have you tasted yourself?"

"Yes, sometimes when I masturbate," Nancy confessed.

"Then you know what a pussy tastes like. All girl's pussies taste about the same."

Mom's vibrating finger slid down into Nancy's slit to pet on her hood. "Yes. Oh, - yes, Jean, Yes.," Nancy yelped as her legs opened to welcome Mom's vibrating finger into her most private of privates.

"Play with my breasts, Nancy. They are aching for your touch," Mom said.

Nancy reached over to squeeze Mom's perfect breast, at least the most perfect breasts I've ever seen. Nancy must have thought so too judging by the way she massaged and felt those luscious mammary glands.

Samantha started coming on Rosie's tongue with a toned down gyrating of her hips. I guess she's learned that when she gets too wild, she loses contact with her lover.

"Oh, Rosie, I'm coming. Let me come into your mouth. Oh! Aaahhhh. Oh," Samantha said.

Shelly had taken off the strap on and removed the butt plug and started fucking herself with the dildo. She was only a foot away from Dad who was sitting in his recliner, sporting an erection from watching her.

"Wouldn't you like the real thing, Shelly?" he asked.

Without a word, Shelly got on the recliner and straddled Dad's erect cock. She took him in to the balls in one thrust. Shelly really liked Dad's cock. They fucked in a reverse cowgirl so Dad could admire Shelly's cute ass cheeks.

My orgasm came on me like boiling lava, unable to stop.

"Oh, Sandy, I'm coming, Oh, - shit, - oh!" I yelped.

Sandy rolled off me and, looking at Hal who was slowly stroking his hard cock, got up and straddled his hips. He guided his cock into her wet pussy as she lowered herself onto him.

I crawled over to Brea and took her in my arms. We kissed passionately as I reached for her sweet, wet pussy. I inserted two fingers into her fuck hole and fucked her rapidly. You could hear the wet, sloshing noises of my fingers in her cunny and the smack of my hand against her pussy lips all over the room. We weren't quiet about it. I fucked her hard with my fingers.

Shelly soon reached her peak, a high one and a long one as she came and came and came on Dad's cock.

"Fuck me, George, I'm coming. Aaaaaahhhhh! Aaaahhh, Ahhh!" Shelly squealed.

Shelly kept on having spasms, twitching and jerking her pussy on Dad's cock as her orgasms refused to quit. Dad squeezed her breasts as he groaned and pumped his copious come juice deep into her hot, hairless pussy.

Brea practically screamed when she came as a result of my aggressive finger fucking.

Nancy was slouched down on the sofa, her legs wide apart, her head rolling from side to side as Mom massaged her clit and pussy lips with the Finger Tingles. I watched her as she was about to have her first girl induced orgasm. She stopped playing with Mom's tits and was clutching the sofa cushions tightly. She looked so beautiful when she came, with her eyes staring straight ahead, her mouth open with no sound being made and her hips making short fucking movements. I believe she even stopped breathing for a while. She looked so hot I had an orgasm watching her. She collapsed on the sofa and smiled at Mom.

"Are you ready for a taste of my pussy now, Nancy?" Mom asked. "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to and you can quit anytime you want to. Okay?"

Mom gave her a reassuring kiss which Nancy returned and turned it into a hot kiss.

"I think I'm ready for that, Jean," was Nancy's reply.

Mom laid down on the floor, scooting me back a bit, and laid her head in my lap.

"I'm all yours, Nancy. Do with me as you wish."

Nancy got down on all fours and crawled up between Mom's lovely legs. She lowered herself down full length on Mom's naked body, breasts flattening breasts, pussy against pussy, although there wasn't a lot of hair on either one of them. She kissed Mom again.

"Tell me if I do something wrong," she whispered.

"Just do the things you like to have done to you. I'm here for you to explore your own sexual likes and fantasies," Mom said.

"I love the feel of your naked body against mine, Jean. I've never felt anything like it before," Nancy told her.

Nancy slid down and kissed Mom's breasts, squeezing them to push the nipples high in the air.

"Ummmmm, such beautiful breasts. I could play with them forever."

"Uh huh, that feels so nice," Mom cooed.

I wanted to masturbate so bad I had to slide back from under Mom and just let her have one leg to use as a pillow. My fingers found my pussy just inches from Mom's head and was only a few inches more from Nancy's face. Nancy stared at my fingers in my pussy rubbing my joy button as she kissed and sucked Mom's breasts.

Sandy and Hal were in the throws of a delicious orgasm judging by the sounds they made.

Nancy became totally uninhibited by it all and lowered herself down Mom's body till she was on her hands and knees between Mom's legs. She slowly bent down and gingerly kissed her first pussy, gently extending her tongue between Mom's pussy lips.

"Yes, Nancy," Mom encouraged. "Do it. Lick my clit."

Nancy licked Mom's little joy button then put her whole mouth on her swollen pussy for a long French kiss of her moist love box.

"You taste so good, Jean. I never dreamed it would be so heavenly."

"Do you like it, Nancy?' Mom asked.

"Oh, yesssss, I love licking your pussy! It is so erotic."

"And you're doing a great job of it, Dear," Mom said. Keep doing it just like that and I'll come for you in just a little bit."

"Um, yes, come for me ,Jean. I want to make you come."

"Lick me faster and fuck my pussy with your fingers, Nancy. I'm almost there."

I tweaked Mom's nipple to help her along a bit and felt myself getting close as well. It wouldn't be long until I would be crashing over the top. Watching Nancy have her very first bisexual experience with Mom was a very erotic thing for me to witness. I loved watching her pretty face buried in Mom's pussy.

"Yes, I'm coming. Yes! Aaaaahhhh!" Mom mewled.

I reached my peak and stiffened my legs.

"Oh, I'm coming, oh," I whimpered.

Nancy watched me as I enjoyed my orgasm,. then kissed Mom a thank you kiss. They hugged and chuckled contentedly. I started clapping my hands and everyone joined me in an applause for Nancy.

"Here's a toast,." Dad began. "To all bisexual women in the world, the most beautiful and sexiest women of all!

Hal raised his glass in agreement and smiled at Nancy.

"And the most fun to be married to," Hal added.

***