Alicia's Diary Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master's wish came true. Emily and I are both pregnant. When he told me I was pregnant, it was strange. He stood behind me and ordered me to release the contents of my bladder. He never came that early so we knew what it must have meant. I did as asked and, five minutes later, he confirmed it. A rush of emotion passed through me; fear, worry and, strangely enough, joy. I was going to have a baby! I cried for some time after that, even when he moaned and slipped himself inside of me, making love to me rather than his usual fucking. Turns out, he really does care for us girls after all. Since then, he's been rubbing oil on our stomachs to reduce the stretch marks he knew we'd get, kissing over almost every inch of our skin. He's not all that bad after all.

Sophie is screaming with pain when he finally enters the room. He keeps the light on for us now and allows us to chat; it's quite nice except for the restraints which haven't been taken off at all during my time here. He moves instantly to Sophie and releases her, only to scoop her into his arms and take her from the room, pressing his lips to her temple to, I assume, calm her. The door shuts behind him and I know that he won't return until a few hours after the baby is born. A shame really, I'm in desperate need of him. He's not touched me in the last few days and, no matter how much I beg him, he won't enter me or even stimulate me. My stomach has just the tiniest hint of pregnancy. With me being slim anyway it wouldn't have taken long, but my bump was finally starting to grow. He loves stroking his fingers over it, kissing it and rubbing in oils, lotions and potions. He says a woman is at her most beautiful when pregnant; says we glow. I have to say I agree. I've never felt so good in my life. To know that a child is growing inside of me, stretching my stomach... amazing.

Master doesn't return until the next day and when he does, he moves straight to Amy. Amy is the girl whose name I never knew from the moment I got here. She's one of his favourites at the moment. She's ovulating and we all know what that means. Master wants us all to be pregnant together, all at different stages. I whimper as he slips himself inside of her, wanting it to be me that he does this to. She loves this, loves Master fucking her. Her face lights up and she presses back on him the way Emily had; a way that I now understand. He groans, stroking his hands over her back, one slipping around her shoulder to press a finger into her mouth. "Suck it." He orders and she complies, sucking his finger with all the vigour she would use if it were his cock. He moaned again, his thrusts increasing in speed and strength until he finally climaxed into Amy. As always, he pulled himself out of her and zipped up his jeans. I was jealous; I could feel it burning deep within me. I knew he wouldn't be fucking me for the next few days.

I long to rub my hand over my pregnant stomach, get the feel of my body as it changes but I know that he won't let me. He never let any of the other girls, so why would he let me? I've grown a little bigger over the last few weeks, not too much but just enough for it to be noticeable that I'm pregnant. He's already talking of more children from me and I know I'm going to be here for a long time...

To be continued...

12