Alicia's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Stop that Michael.

The woman's voice was hard, commanding:

- If you excite me and I lose control, these things will damage her.

He withdrew his hand from the woman's cunt immediately, ashamed that in his excitement he had forgotten his lover's safety. Used both hands to again part Miriam's arsecheeks, to minimise any hurt from the moving shoes which impaled her. Was astounded when moments later he heard sounds which heralded Miriam's orgasm. Watched in disbelief as her body wracked and spasmed. The woman withdrew the shoes and cast them across the room. Stood and raised the flogger again, brought it down in a vicious movement across Miriam's cunt. Several more strikes. His lover contorted and screamed, and her spasms told him she had cum again.

He staggered back to the chair. He and Miriam had played a lot and done some strange things with each other, but he had had no idea...

The woman looked up at him. She was bent over Miriam, unfastening the cuffs, kissing and licking the back of her neck, stroking her hair, whispering. She turned to him:

- I think I've taught you something new about my bitch Michael?

He slumped back on the chair.

Miriam rose unsteadily from the bed and moved to him. He stood to embrace her, kiss her sweet mouth, clasp her trembling body. He was very aroused now and his pulsing cock pressed his lover's belly through his suit trousers. His mind was a confusion he had never experienced before. He was horrified at what had happened. Wanted her now. But he wanted to taste and fuck her strange ex-lover also, and he knew that this afternoon he would do both.

- Mistress says I must undress you now darling.

Tears ran down her face. Her quivering fingers started working his shirt buttons:

- And I'm fine.

She looked at him shyly, almost ashamed, aware of what he had witnessed, what she had revealed of herself.

- I knew what to expect when we arranged this. As you can see she still has a hold on me.

She was whispering and he had difficulty making out her words.

- You are still my bitch!

He looked up from his lover and the woman was lying on the bed masturbating with a dildo:

- I'm not finished with you yet whoreslut. Now get his fucking clothes off, I need to see the present you've brought me. And then get over here. It's not over for you yet.

Miriam removed the last of his clothes and was surprised at the size of his erection. He didn't have a huge cock. She had never seen it as engorged and monstrous as it was now.

- Bring him over here bitch.

There was no brooking the command and he allowed his lover to lead him to where the woman lay on the bed. He felt hungry eyes on his cock and it quivered as the woman's hand stretched out to touch it.

- Good bitch, you have done well to bring me this. But you know you have a last service to perform for me. Do it.

And the woman turned on her belly and raised her arse high on her kneeling thighs. Miriam crawled on the bed behind her and re-inserted the dildo in the woman's cunt.

- Michael, perform a service for me also, before I allow you to play with me. Pull my bum wide so my bitch can pleasure me there.

Michael complied, and watched as his lover's face bent into the woman's gaping arse, began licking. Her hand was steadily pumping the dildo in the woman's cunt. The woman began groaning and Miriam's head was bobbing faster in her arse, hand pistoning the plastic in her. The woman was writhing and as her climax built, she emitted a long wet fart into his lover's mouth. Miriam lifted her face momentarily from her task, panting in distaste.

- Get your mouth back, I'm nearly there. Make me cum. Do your job bitch.

Miriam bowed her head again, still wearing the obscene collar. Gasped, licking, tongue probing, arm moving fast. The woman convulsed and screamed. Her legs flailed, striking Miriam sharply. Then she shuddered and collapsed.

*****

Michael took his lover in his arms, kissing her face, overpowered by the love he felt for her. In part he knew she had undergone an awful ordeal, for him. So that he could have the woman. But in part he knew that some perverse aspect of her which he didn't yet understand, had needed it. The woman still held her in thrall, something lingered...

Most importantly, she had done it because she knew the woman would submit to him. And Miriam would watch everything, as he had watched her humiliation at the woman's hands. She wanted to see her domme tormentor subjugated. By him. Despite her own profound misgivings.

Michael licked her eyes and nodded to the form of the woman, still sprawled on the bed.

- Darling, you know I am really going to enjoy this?

She smiled at him uncertainly.

- Even more than I enjoyed Aaron love?

She was referring wistfully to their only previous sexual experience with another person. He kissed her mouth:

- No, this is quite different from our time with Aaron. He is a lovely man and a friend. She - he raised his voice as he nodded at the comatose woman - is a quite different kettle of fish. I will treat her as she deserves. I know she will enjoy it in her own way. But I will use her for my sexual pleasure entirely.

He walked over to the woman and slapped her arse hard, several times.

- Won't I darling? You know what you must give me, don't you? And what you will give Miriam in the process?

When she didn't speak he flipped her over onto her back and knelt beside the bed. Bit her nipple hard. The woman jerked and pretended to come awake, her carefully-coiffed hair a wretched mess.

- What? Oh... Michael.

Her arms rose to draw his head to hers but he moved back:

- I think it's time you made us all a coffee before we continue, don't you?

He looked in the woman's eyes. The cool pride was still there, but there was something else too. Her eyes dropped from his.

- Well, you don't know my kitchen and it has changed since she - disdainful nod - was last here. So maybe I should.

It was a brave attempt to save her dignity. She rose and went to take a silk gown from the back of the door.

- No! Naked.

She turned and looked at him, opened her mouth to speak...

- You've had your turn vixen. Just organise some coffee.

The woman left the room, unclothed, and he handed the gown to Miriam, found another for himself. Kissed his lover, long and lingering. Took the Balkan Sobranies and lighter from his jacket pocket. Hesitated, then took a blindfold too.

Miriam held his hand and they wandered through the house, stopping to peer into rooms curiously, gaze at prints and wall-hangings. The woman certainly had taste and a budget.

The last room they looked in was her study. He drew Miriam through the door, his arm round her, and squinted at the bookshelves which lined three walls. A literate woman, and perhaps - they peered at her poetry collection, fastidiously arranged alphabetically by author - under that hard exterior a human being lurked somewhere? He voiced his thought to his lover and she nodded:

- Oh yes. You didn't really think I loved her just because she used me darling? She is in many ways a most remarkable woman. Accomplished and successful in career terms yes, but underneath lies a very decent human being.

He wasn't so sure about that. He knew of the woman's career. Knew you couldn't succeed in her chosen path without trampling a lot of other folk into the ground under you. That didn't for him square with decency or humanity... And yet, the poetry and novels spoke of someone interested in, maybe caring about, people. The woman was truly an enigma.

A call from the living room interrupted his thoughts and they moved from the study. In the living room a coffee tray lay on the table. He recognised the crockery instantly: Scotty Wilson from Royal Worcester. A classic of the 60s and, he knew, rare and expensive now. He had loved it since he was at university, and he and Miriam were painstakingly collecting it piece by piece for their new home.

They looked up as the woman entered the room from the kitchen. She remained naked but her hair was back in order and she had applied some makeup. He rose and took her in his arms.

- Thank you for tarting yourself up for me vixen.

She winced at the verb but he drew her to him and kissed her. She hesitated before opening her mouth to his. As soon as she did he released her abruptly. He sat on the couch with Miriam and pointed the woman at a chair opposite:

- Sit there vixen. And open your legs. We want to see your cunt.

He drew the cigarettes from the gown pocket and lit one, looking in her eyes. She sat down, legs demurely together, said nothing. He threw the lit cigarette on her lap. She leapt up and the burning tube fell to the hardwood between her feet. He moved round the table to retrieve it and slapped her thigh as she settled back on the seat. Looked in her eyes as he drew on the cigarette, and exhaled in her face. The woman averted her eyes and coughed.

- I said open your legs. We want to see your cunt. You know the rules of engagement. Your turn's over.

The woman's thighs remained resolutely together.

He rose and extinguished the cigarette in a saucer. Drew Miriam up beside him and kissed her.

- We'll go now darling. She's broken the rules. She's got what she wanted and she's not playing any more.

He took his partner's hand and led her towards the hall. The woman's voice sounded behind them, a tinge of urgency in it:

- My ... my legs are apart now.

They turned. The woman sat with legs wide, a strange smile playing on her face. Her fingers brushed her cunt.

- I do play by the rules, bastard. It was you who broke them. I said nobody smokes in my home.

He strode over, delivered a stinging blow across the woman's face:

- Nobody calls me bastard. But, - sitting, and drawing Miriam down beside him - I agree, I did break your smoking rule. Deliberately. Now, can we start again? I haven't tasted your cunt yet.

He moved over to her and knelt between her parted thighs. Drew her face into his kiss, then licked down her neck, his mouth lingering briefly on her breasts. He heard Miriam's hiss of jealousy behind him. Looked up into the woman's eyes:

- I think, I just think, that there might be a human being lurking behind your contrived exterior, vixen.

And he bowed his head and tasted her cunt. Fuck, he wanted this, slurped greedily, aware as he tasted her arousal that his cock was throbbing, inflamed and wanting. He had been denying himself as he allowed this woman to exact her price from his lover. He withdrew from her and looked in her face. She was panting.

- Now maybe we should have that coffee?

He returned to sit by Miriam, drew her into his arms, allowed her to taste the woman's cunt on his mouth. His erection was protruding red and proud between the folds of the silk gown. Then he leaned forward to pick up his coffee cup, pinkie ostentatiously extended. He glanced up, caught a flashed exchange of looks between his lover and the woman. Miriam said:

- You've come on a bit in the world since I was last here Alicia?

She nodded at the crockery, the art on the walls. The woman smiled, the first human warmth he had seen in her:

- Well, I suppose we all have. I know you're doing well. I don't however - she glanced disdainfully at Michael - know anything about him?

- He's OK, Miriam smiled.

Michael sat up, drained his coffee. This wasn't the way it was supposed to go. He didn't really want any humanity intruding into what he had to do to this woman. He moved over to her, took her arm, drew her up.

- It's time. You and me now.

He pulled the blindfold from his pocket and drew it over the naked woman's eyes.

*****

Miriam and he guided the woman towards the bedroom. He felt Alicia's pressure on his hand and, remembering what he was about to do to her, returned the grip momentarily. Then they were in the room. He nodded his lover towards the attachments on the wall beside the bed. Together they cuffed the woman to them so she was near-crucified, her back to the wall. A Saint Andrews Cross, arms and legs spread wide diagonally. He knelt before her and licked her cunt. Then rose and lapped into her tangy oxters. Fuck, he was going to enjoy this.

He removed the blindfold from her eyes, watched her face as she blinked in the light. Kissed her mouth as his fingers sought her cunt. She was wet. Well, the bitch could wait.

He turned to his lover. Miriam stood, uncertain. He slipped the silk gown from her and his fingers feathered her body. His love for her returned in a flood as he stroked her, the other woman forgotten. He knew what they had to do, he and his lover. Something that would hurt the other woman harder than anything.

He lifted Miriam and laid her gently on the bed, below and before the woman. Moved to the end of the bed and lifted her foot to his lips. He made love to her feet with his mouth, sucking her toes wetly and delving between them with his tongue. She quivered, her eyes on his face. He covered her entire feet with licks and kisses, adored her calves. Lingered behind her knees, gnawing at the tendons, her legs lifted straight in the air, before lapping wetly down the backs of her thighs. Tongued her liquid cunt and oily arse. Fuck he loved having her like this, open and exposed to him. Was tempted to take her then, but set his aching need aside. He needed to tease both women.

So he set her legs carefully back on the bed. Then licked up the outsides of the thighs to her fine wide hips, returned down the tops of them to her knees. He was overpowered by her enticing cuntstink but resisted licking there yet. He knew how to arouse his lover, the long slow tease she needed. When he reached her knees he glanced up at the woman. She was panting, hooded eyes focused on Miriam's groin.

He reached a hand out and stroked the woman's cunt, feathering her clit before plunging two fingers into her. Then withdrew. Returned his attention to his lover. Leaned over her and sucked her long hard nipples, then licked up her throat past the collar, kissed her mouth. Removed the debasing collar with trembling fingers.

- I love you darling. This slut - he nodded up towards the woman - is our toy for the afternoon. You are my lover for life. We're going to show her what love means. But before we do, you need to do something for me. You know why.

He reached for the cockring on the bedside table and gave it to Miriam.

Fingers quivering, she put it on him. He knew Miriam resented this. When they had planned this event she had told him she wanted him to cum only in her. She didn't mind how long he fucked the woman or where, but Miriam wanted his sperm. He had refused that, told her he was going to spunk the bitch, had to. She had finally agreed. Now she was fastening onto him the instrument which meant his sperm was saved for the other woman.

There were tears on Miriam's face when she finished and he licked them off.

- Thank you darling, I know that was hard for you. Now turn over, I need to worship your back.

Miriam turned and he drew breath sharply when he saw the extent of the weals where the woman had caned her earlier. Moved to his bag and took the ointment they had brought against this eventuality - Miriam had warned him of the woman's tastes. He applied the soothing substance over the angry marks on his lover's body. Then he drew something else from the bag and looked a question in Miriam's eye. She grinned when she saw the bottle of piri-piri, a fiery South African chili sauce that makes Tabasco seem mild.

He walked over to the woman with the bottle. Her brows rose as she looked at it, but otherwise her face betrayed nothing. He poured some on his fingertips and rubbed it onto the woman's clit. She gasped and stifled a scream. He was careful not to let any go inside her: he was going there and he didn't want his cock burned. He rubbed more on her clit and watched in satisfaction as the woman finally screamed in pain, the powerful chili biting the most sensitive part of her.

- Now suck it all from my fingers vixen. Every last drop, I don't want a hint of it on my lover.

The woman sucked his fingers clean. Then he rubbed her eyes and as he knew from his own mistakes in the kitchen, the residue of the chili burned her there. She blinked furiously and tears ran down her face.

- That will teach you to do a proper job in future vixen.

He went to the bathroom to scrub his hands thoroughly. Returned to crouch over his lover's back, the other woman still gasping in acute discomfort beside them. He licked Miriam's neck and in behind her ears, over her shoulders and into the edges of her shoulderblades. Then methodically and carefully down her spine. Lapped into her arsecrack, taking care to avoid the weals and their embrocation. His hands pulled her arsecheeks wide.

Excited by the alluring smell of her there he licked faster and deeper till his lover squirmed at the feel of his tongue probing her anus:

- I want you there darling. I want your cock in me, in my cunt first, then my arse.

- In good time sweetness, in good time. I need to love you and heal you from that woman's abuse. On your back now darling.

Miriam turned then and he gazed in awe at her for a few moments, lightly stroking her. He was always amazed at her incredible sexual beauty. No woman he had ever met had affected him in this way, generated a constant burning physical and emotional adoration and need. From the first time they met he had known in his heart that he'd found his life-partner. He kissed her mouth:

- Now we're going to show that woman what love means. But before we make love you need a proper orgasm darling. Lift your bum up.

As she did so he stuffed a couple of pillows under her so her cunt was raised from the bed. And he knelt between her thighs and bowed his head, lapped properly for the first time today into her sweet sex, teasing and loving with tongue, lips and teeth. Her labia engorged under his attentions and her cunt opened, spreading joyfully, a flower responding to sunlight.

He slid three fingers into her, palm up and fingers curling round and rubbing hard into her gspot. He had strong mountaineer's fingers, a few digits capable of bearing his entire weight, and he worked them with skill against her, varying the pressure as his lips pursed round her clit and he sucked.

But much as he needed to taste her as he worked her with love and skill, he couldn't respond well enough to her needs. He had to see her face. So he slid up her body, thumb replacing mouth on her clit, gazing into her hooded eyes as his fingers dug and searched and wrought pleasure from her. Her eye and facial movements guided his fingers and he kissed her deeply as he watched and felt the orgasm begin to build in her, kissing and loving and rubbing and probing harder as she began the rapid ascent.

- Fuck how I love you woman. And that cunt hanging off the wall, I'm going to abuse her for you.

- Yes, darling, yes. Abuse her and hurt her... oh fuck ... hurt her for me, inside her head ... oh my love harder, more ...

Miriam's eyes were turning up in her head and he knew she was near:

- You're going to help me destroy her. Before I take her you're going to use her shoe in her cunt, the one she violated you with.

Miriam shuddered and spasmed, his wriggling wrist at her cunt soaked as she squirted in her climax. He moved his hand and slid his cock into her, kissing her face in adoration:

- Oh my darling, how I want to cum in your cunt. This should be the time I ... impregnate ... you.

The words were broken by the urgency and power of his hard thrusts into her:

- but ... you ... know ... I ... need to spunk her ...

He was hanging on the edge of orgasm, the tight ring preventing his ejaculation. Miriam had no such constraint.