All Comments on 'Alien Prison Ch. 04'

by CassieJo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Awesome! Cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
next chapter please!!!

Can't wait to hear more!!!

uchenauchenaabout 13 years ago
wowzer

what a twist i'm LOVING this!

can't wait for the next chapter :-)

Happy Writing!

WickedWitch79WickedWitch79about 13 years ago
OH!!!

You bad , bad Cassie. You are teasing me! Badly. Write , and as soon as possible. Now, is to late even! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

LOVE IT! I can't wait for you to post a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i like it!!

kyaaahh...this is getting interesting! can't wait for more

squeakisqueakiabout 13 years ago
DAMN

fuck me sideways.....can we get the next chapter please; totally adore Terry's character and wit

CassieJoCassieJoalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Okay.

I finally finished chaper 5 and posted it. It is a little shorter than this last chapter but longer than the first three. I hope that you guys and girls enjoy it.

Love Always,

CassieJo <3

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I am enjoying the story. There are times I would like to have you flesh things out a bit deeper. Now, at least at the end of the chapter some things were explained.

One of the biggest things I wanted more after reading was when Te realized it was Draco. It made no sense that no matter how tired he was that he wouldn't be asking a million questions. In the earlier chapter, when Te mentioned his first lover, Draco, I would have liked for you to tell us where they met and how they came together. Why didn't he see Draco again? Then once he realized it was the same man, I'd have expected a ton of questions. I understand that you may have wanted to present it after the attack, so you could have had Draco tell him that it was a long story and that they should rest and talk tomorrow and just enjoy being together for then. I just like a story to have realistic reactions from characters. And the most normal reaction would have included a how, when, why, etc. when this person is all of a sudden in front of you.

I also would have expected him to demand answers when he found himself in jail. He'd have wanted to defend himself and face whoever had put him in jail. I doubt he'd just accept being in jail when he was a victim.

You are a great author and this story is very good. I love the characters and the storyline. I only point out the things above to help you develop the story further or try to so in a future story. You definitely have the ability to write a great story.

madox664madox664over 11 years ago

Real nice ,i love it:D

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 2 years ago

Well that was a twist lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous