Alien Prison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CassieJo
CassieJo
73 Followers

"Oh, that felt nice," I whispered softly. I really didn't think that he would hear me. All of a sudden his body was over mine and he tilted my head to the side and kissed me.

His tongue slid into my mouth when I started to moan. I was enthralled by his tongue. It was long and smooth. I loved how it seemed to caress my tongue in every possible way. Once again, I moaned my disapproval when he pulled back off of my mouth. I suddenly realized how tired I was.

I looked at his eyes only to see emerald green eyes staring back at me. I got a funny feeling of déjà vu as I fell into a deep sleep.

When I awoke the next morning I felt completely fine. As I made a move to get out of bed I felt an arm tighten around my waist. Once again my immediate thought screamedBlake! so I attempted to throw off the arm and get out of bed. The arm tightened and pulled me closer to warm broad chest of the owner of the arm.

I started to shake. I soon gained enough courage to turn around and look to see who it was. As my eyes traveled up the body behind me I relaxed. I was looking into the most gorgeous set of blue eyes ever.

"Are you okay, little one?" Zmaj asked.

"Yup, perfectly fine," I breathed out a sigh of relief that it hadn't been who I thought it was. I couldn't understand why I had acted the way I had before I had fallen asleep. I had never been one for one night stand and my mind was still a mess from what Blake had done to me. For some reason though, I felt safe with Zmaj.

As I breathed in I noticed a smell that hadn't been there before. It smelled like the ocean. The smell was getting me all hot and bothered again, so I decided it would probably be best if I got up.

"Do you feel any better today?"

"Yeah, a lot of the marks seem to have healed up," I answered. "One more application of the healing cream should be enough."

"Just let me know when you want it on," Zmaj said with a sexy gleam in his bright blue eyes. Huh, I could have sworn that last night his eyes were green. Maybe it was just my imagination.

I grabbed a towel and pulled it around my waist. I felt a lot more comfortable around Zmaj now. However, I was still a little nervous about how hot he got me. I went into the bathroom and showered.

By the time I got out Zmaj was out of bed and half dressed. Seeing his rippling abs as he stretched made me want to push him down and take him into me. He looked at me and asked, "Are you sure you're ok? You seem a little flushed again."

"It's nothing, nothing at all," I tried to assure him. "What is going on today?"

"Today the warriors have a free day," his voice sexy, calm, and even. "Most of them will be....staying in their rooms. I can take you around again and show you everything again if you want."

"Yeah, I would like that," I trilled. And then I blushed, of course. He chuckled and brought me over to the huge walk-in closet.

"The warriors and their roommates don't have to wear the 'standard prison garb.' This is your side of the closet. It's already fully stocked, but if you ever want anything different, just go down to the clerk's office and ask for it," Zmaj told me.

"Ok, thanks," I was almost floating on air. He was standing right behind me and the smell of the ocean seemed to be coming from him. I reached into the closet and pulled out a bluish-green shirt. It was made of some kind of shimmery material. It clung to my body in all of the right places. Then, I grabbed a pair of black pants that seemed to be made out of the same material.

By this time Zmaj had moved to the other side of the closet and picked out a black silk shirt and ice blue pants. "Are all of the clothes this dressy?" I asked.

"For normal prisoners, no, however," he explained, "the administration wants the warriors to look their best for prospective clients. They don't want us to seem like a bunch of murderous sons-of-bitches. They want us to appear as professional as possible."

"Oh, I see," that was actually rather sensible. The administration here thought of everything.

After we were dressed, we went to the warrior's dining room. Even though every room had its own kitchen, most of the warriors liked the camaraderie felt in the dining room, or so Zmaj told me.

"Hey, you, yeah you, the fuck-able looking guy in the bluish-green shirt," a voice called out to me. I looked around to see who it was and saw Mar waving us over. "How are you doing today, cutie?"

"How many different names are you going to give the same person?" Tamac asked as he sat down next to Mar with a plate full of food. "So how was your night, Te? Did you sleep alright?"

"Yeah, I slept like a log," I laughed as I saw their confused expressions. "On Earth, it's an expression that means 'to sleep really well.'"

"I will go and get us some food," Zmaj said as he walked towards a table piled high with tons of different foods. To feed all of these huge men, there might actually have been over a ton of food on the table.

"So," Mar said lowering his voice, "what do you think of Zmaj."

I blushed, "I don't know. I have never moved this fast with anyone ever before. I really don't want to repeat past mistakes."

"Well, I don't think that he will rush you," Mar told me. "Zmaj has more self-control than anyone I have ever seen before."

"I-is it r-required that I sleep with him in order to stay in this part of the prison?" This was the question that had been burning in my heart since this morning.

They both looked at me like they were confused before looking at each other. It seemed like something passed between them as both of their expressions saddened ever so slightly.

It was Tamac that answered, "No, little one, you do not have to. It's something that you should want to do. Don't feel pressured." I smiled and then the conversation dropped as Zmaj came back to the table.

"Oh, my gosh!!!! The food here is amazing," I then blushed when I realized that I said the words out loud.

With laughter surrounding me, Zmaj said, "They want to keep us happy, so we don't go berserk."

After we finished eating, Zmaj and I said goodbye to Mar and Tamac, who were going back to their room. "Would you like to go on your repeat tour now?" Zmaj asked.

"Sure, why not," I answered as I followed him. "Are we taking a different route to the things today?"

"Yeah, Mar explained to me the way that you guys took yesterday. I figured it would be best for you to know different ways of getting around here without using the computer GPS." I nodded that I understood what he had just said.

As we were walking past the basketball court, I noticed a smell. It was the homey, glorious smell of a pool! It was a slightly cleaner smell, but I would know the smell of water anywhere. Many people say that there isn't a smell, but there is. There is and I smelled it right now!

I dashed past Zmaj and towards the smell. I ran down one corridor, through a door, down another corridor, through another door, and stopped dead in my tracks.Oh my goodness, I thought to myself.Yup I think that that explains it pretty well. My other side said,

Before me was the most amazing pool ever. I can't even really call it a pool. It was bigger and deeper than a pond, but slightly smaller than a lake. It was at least two football fields long and over 20 feet deep, as I couldn't see the bottom. The water was a gorgeous blue color. I couldn't smell any chlorine like the pools on Earth had in them, this water smelled cleaner.

The room itself was amazing. It was like a little tropical paradise. The "pool" was surrounded by tons of tropical trees. The room itself was four floors tall. You could stand on each level and look down into the pool as they were open. Heck, you could have dived from one of the upper floors if you wanted to.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to see this," Zmaj started out. "I will have it removed if you wish..."

"Why, would you want to have this place removed? It is absolutely gorgeous," I called out as I ran towards the water. "The water is so clear." As I ran I took off my clothes, so that by the time I got to the water I was wearing just my boxers. I made a small splash as I jumped into the massive pool.

"You, you are not afraid of the water?" Zmaj asked with the most confused expression I have ever seen on anyone's face.

"What? No, I am not afraid of water. I love the water. I have ever since I can remember," I stated. "I remember that, as a child, I almost drowned once, but that just drove me to learn how to swim better."That was weird. I wonder why he thought I was afraid of the water.

The next thing that I knew Zmaj was in the water next to me and pulled my mouth to his for a kiss. I melted from his touch. His hands fisted in my hair as he crushed my face to his in one of the most passionate kisses that I have ever experienced. His tongue delved into the depths of my mouth as I tried to memorize his chest. I have never moved this fast with anyone ever before; but it just felt so right with Zmaj.

Zmaj released my face and I struggled to catch the oxygen that I hadn't realized I was lacking. However, he pulled my body flush against his and I felt his massive cock against my thigh. My own hard flesh was rubbing against his in a most welcome way. The water that surrounded us just added to my arousal and sense of rightness.

Zmaj pulled my boxers off my hips and proceeded to pull down his. I shuddered as he pressed our cocks together and started pumping them. It was up to him to keep us on top of the water so that we could breath.

His magnificent hand started going faster and faster as I came closer and closer to a massive orgasm. His other hand snaked around to behind me and stuck a finger in me. He continued to stroke our cocks as another finger entered my body and he started searching around for my hidden jewel.

The second he found my hot spot, I erupted. The added stimulation of me thrusting my hips harder sent him over the edge and he came. It was so hot to watch him come that I used his shoulders to give myself leverage and pulled myself up to kiss him. His surprised expression turned into one of passion as I continued to explore his mouth with my tongue.

My head started spinning so I pulled my head back. "Woah!" I yelled. Zmaj eyes were the exact same as Draco's had been that night; emerald green.

"W-who are y-you?" I asked my voice cracking with emotion.

"I cannot tell you for the time being, my love," was Zmaj's reply. I pushed away from him and swam towards the edge. All of the sudden Zmaj's arms were around me. "Please, love, I wish I could explain, but I can't," Zmaj's eyes were filled with emotions; emotions that I didn't give a crap about right now.

"I don't care," my tears were running over even as I spoke. "I just know that I don't need to be hurt again so soon after what I just went through. That started with lies and look at where it got me. You don't have to explain. I honestly don't care about anything at this moment."

Using the shock that my statement made, I made my escape. I grabbed my clothes as I ran past them and threw them on. I ran and ran and ran. Normally after I got done running I found myself at a body of water, however, I now found myself at the skating rink.

Oh, what the hell, I thought to myself,I'm willing to do anything right now to calm myself down. I grabbed a pair of skates off the wall and put them on. Then I skated. I did every single trick that I could possibly think of: Salchow, Double Axel, Waltz jump, and more twists and jumps than I even care to name. When I finally felt a little bit better I skated to a stop in the middle of the ice.

Clap, clap, clap. "Very nice, I give it a 9.5," a sickenly familiar voice said. I spun around and my heart sank.

"What do you want, Cobra?" I attempted to keep my voice steady. "I'm not really in the mood to talk right now."

He just sneered back at me, "I just came to see how my new fuck toy was doing today." He started laughing at my pissed off expression. I spun around and took off in the opposite direction. Even though I was fast on the ice, Cobra ran around the ice rink and was only a few steps behind me as I got off the ice and into the area surrounding the rink.

I was unsteady for the first half a second after getting off of the ice and that was all that it took for Cobra to catch up to me. His hands went to my hair to pull me back to him.If I make it out of this alive, I thought to myself,I'm going to cut my hair.

His lips were upon mine in seconds. His acidic taste and texture were such a contrast from the sweet taste of Zmaj that I started choking. I bit his tongue as he tried to shove it in. This brought his right fist into the left side of my face and his right fist into my ribs. I held in my scream of pain as I heard some of my ribs cracking again.

Please don't break, please don't break, I begged my ribs.

"I know that he threw you of his room just now," Cobra said referencing to Zmaj, I'm guessing. "I knew that a commander such as himself wouldn't want a weakling like you in bed. He would break you easily. However, I think that I will sample that fine little ass of yours again." Cobra's eyes were clouded with lust.

Then he hit me again and I doubled over. I took the chance to loosen the strings on my skates. As he went on with his little speech I toed them off so that they would slip off at a moment's notice. As he was reaching for something in his back pocket, I brought one of my skates up into his groin as hard as I could.

I knew it was a low move, but I felt I had the right, given the circumstances. Both of his hands went to his crotch, giving me enough time to slip away with no skates on.

I ran as fast and hard as I could, taking different turns and doors as I attempted to lose the pounding of feet behind me. I knew that if I didn't lose him soon he was going to catch me, and the end result of that wasn't going to be pretty.

All of the sudden I smelled water again. I went towards the comforting smell hoping to find my way back to Mar's room. I came to a wide open area and realized that I was on the second floor of the pool room.

I turned around and saw that Cobra was closing in on me. I swallowed my fear of heights and jumped.I really hope that my earlier observation of the pool's depth is right, I thought.Midair, perfect time to start considering that, my other side shot back.

I splashed into the pool and heard a second splash a few seconds later.Can cobras swim? I asked myself.If you don't know, how in the hell am I supposed to know? Just swim as hard as you can. my other side answered. A third splash sounded and I spun around in the water to see if Cobra had gotten one of his friends to help him.

What I was not expecting to see was Cobra swimming away from me. Nor was I prepared to see a huge dorsal fin sticking out of the water following him. Cobra had been close enough to the edge of the pool, when he was being chased by the fin, to get out.

The fin paused, making sure that the snake wouldn't be back again soon, and swam towards me. I started panicking. Worst thing to do, I know. But still, what would you do if a giant fin was swimming towards you.

I was in the middle of the pool so there was no way that I would have been able to get away. I just waited to be eaten by this giant fin, or more specifically, the shark that it was probably attached to.

As it got closer I could see that yes, it was a shark. However, there was something odd about it. I mean it looked exactly like every other Great White Shark had on TV, but the eyes. The eyes were odd.

They look oddly, Zmaj-ish. The color wasn't the same now, it now being a dark, almost black blue. But the look that it felt the shark was giving me. It was exactly like how Zmaj looked at me after Cobra attacked me the first time.

The shark swam up to me and stopped about ten feet away. All of the fear that I had previously felt was instead replaced with curiosity. I swam towards the shark a little, it didn't move. So I swam towards it a little more, and it didn't move again. I swam so close to it that I could literally put out my hand and touch it. That is exactly what I did too.

I reached out one of my hands and touched its skin. It didn't feel like how I thought a shark's skin would feel like. I was expecting a sandpaper-like texture, but that's what you get for watching Discovery Channel I guess. It almost felt like a dolphin, you know, smooth to the touch and kind of makes you just want to cuddle with it.

It leaned into my touch, fascinating me even more. I brought both of my hands to its body and started touching everything I could get my hands on. I worked my way down the shark's body towards its tail. My foot brushed against something underneath the shark's body and the shark went stiff. I should have paid more attention to where my foot brushed the shark but oh well.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," I said. I think I might be going crazy. Here I am talking to a shark like it can understand me.

To my amazement, the shark stayed right where it was. So I continued my exploration of its body. I got down to the tail and was enraptured by it. I ran my fingers up towards the tip of the tail and rubbed the notch that was just below it.

My shark seemed to like it because it moved even closer to me. I was fascinated by the small notch. It was a different color from the rest of the shark. It was a shining green color. It was smooth and felt as soft as silk so I just kept rubbing all around the area and was about to continue my explorations when the shark splashed me. I closed my eyes to avoid the water getting in my eyes and when I opened them I gasped.

In front of my now open eyes, was Zmaj, breathing heavily. "Zmaj, are you ok? You look like you just ran a marathon," what the fuck. Those words just came out of my mouth but I hadn't meant to say them!

"Very funny, Te. The better question would be, what the fuck just happened with Cobra?" His eyes were a bluish black as he asked me. I got pissed.

"Oh, I don't know, I think that he said something about, now that I was unclaimed I was free game, so yeah." I turned away from him when I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders.

"You know that I meant, 'How do you know him?' Is it such a hard question to answer?" his voice a low growl as he spun me around to look at me. His eyes were still the same bluish black.

I shook my head, "You expect me to answer you, however, I am not worth explaining something to?" Zmaj looked like he was going to say something but then his eyes went off of my face and his mouth snapped shut.

"Well, if it isn't my two favorite neighbors," came a sing-song voice.

"Do you need something, Mar?" Zmaj snapped. The look that he gave Mar over my shoulder was enough to tell anyone, 'you should drop dead right now.'

"I was wondering if Te would like to come over to my room and watch a movie," Mar's answer was short, sweet, to the point, and an escape route.

"I would love to!" I shouted out. I untangled myself from Zmaj and swam towards the edge. I found out that no matter how good of a swimmer I was, Zmaj was way better. Arms suddenly encircled my waist again.

"Not this time, little one," there was a scary edge to Zmaj's voice. "I'm sorry Mar, but Te and I need to talk." Mar looked from Zmaj to me and back again. He said sorry with his eyes and turned to walk away.

Zmaj made me get out of the water and then wrapped a towel around me. He picked me up like I weighed nothing.Damn these freakin' muscle men, thinking they can pick a person up whenever they damn well please! I thought to myself.

Zmaj walked at a brisk pace back to his room and brought me into the bathroom. He turned the shower on and then stripped off first his clothes and then mine. I didn't even realize that I was shaking until I had to grab onto him to keep myself upright.

CassieJo
CassieJo
73 Followers