Alien Prison Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CassieJo
CassieJo
73 Followers

"Come here, my little prince," he said softly as he pulled me into the shower. My head was spinning from everything that had just happened.

Forget the whole Cobra incident, for one second. I just came face to face with a shark, which disappeared in a split second. Zmaj was so pissed off at me that he actually almost yelled at Mar to get away. Now he was being so sweet that I wanted to cry.

Zmaj's hands running down my body helped to settle me down a little. The water running over my skin helped to relive the tension until the soap was applied. The soap burned in my new and newly reopened cuts.

His lips feathered over the wounds and his tongue danced on my skin. He finished washing my body and his. We stepped out of the shower and he dried us off. He then proceeded to pick me up and carry me into the bedroom.

Gently laying me down on the bed, he feathered more kisses up my neck to my mouth. His tongue danced at my lips seeking entrance. I moaned as I opened them for him. His tongue darted inside my mouth and willed my tongue into playing with it.

He raised his mouth off of my mouth and I sucked air into my burning lungs. He reached across the bed for something and then put something cold on my skin. I shivered as I realized that it was the healing cream. He rubbed some onto the bruise that was beginning to form on my check as well as some of the more nasty reopened wounds.

My breaths started becoming erratic as he rubbed some of the cream over my chest. I had a cut that ran just above one nipple and on top of the other from Blake's whip. As he spread the cream over the cuts he couldn't help but touch my nipples. Not that I was about to complain about that.

My body shuddered with the pleasure that he was unknowingly giving to me. My body actually moved with his touch. I didn't want him to stop touching me and I hated that. I didn't need another Blake experience. But at the moment, I was too far gone in the pleasure to care.

I looked into his eyes and saw the emerald green color that I had grown to love all those years ago. I started to cry as I realized who I hoped was in my arms. I didn't even want to ask because if he said no, I didn't want my heart to be torn out again.

"Baby, ask me," Zmaj pulled my chin up so that I had to look at him. "Ask me the question that is on your mind right now. I will answer it truthfully."

"Are you.....you wouldn't happen to be.......oh fuck this," I couldn't think of a nice way to ask. "Are you Draco or not?"

His face went soft as he answered, "Took you long enough to figure it out, baby." Yup that was as far as he got before my mouth was covering his. He turned and sat down on the bed and pulled me so that I straddled his legs.

My hands roamed over his face to his shoulders, rememorizing his body. His tongue was really long. Woah, it's going down my throat! I thought to myself.

I began to slide my tongue along the part of his tongue that was in my mouth still. While doing that I began to swallow, effectively massaging his glorious tongue.

"Oh, my little prince, you're a bit too good at that," Zmaj said when he finally pulled back.

"Why is your tongue so deliciously long?" I asked as I moved forward to take it into my mouth again. He allowed me to suck on his shortened tongue, at least until I tried to pull it into my mouth again.

"I don't think that we should start what we can't finish," Zmaj said. "As an answer to your question, the tongue length is common among my species. In my human form I am able to make it like a regular tongue, unless I chose to do otherwise." He said the last line with the sexiest smirk ever. I nearly attacked his mouth with mine again. But I had a question that I needed answered.

"Why can't we finish something that I really want to start?" If I wasn't so horny from that damn tongue I wouldn't have been too concerned. But how dare he get me all riled up and then not help me blow off steam.

"Because, when we connect again," he said, moving his thigh so that it was touching my cock, "I want you in my bed, in my room, in my house. Also, your body is not healthy enough for it. You are still wounded in many different areas and I will not risk your welfare simply for my benefit."

"Ohh," I moaned out as I had started to rub my cock against his thigh. How can he turn me on so badly and leave me hanging? Well, I'll just have to fix that, now won't I? I thought to myself.

I slid down his body and opened his pants. He sighed with relief as his huge cock escaped its prison and almost hit me in the face. I was pretty sure that if my mouth hadn't been watering yet, it would have been now.

It had grown a little since the last time I saw it. It was now nearly nine and a half inches long and a little thicker than four years ago. A small moan escaped me as I leaned forward to take it into my mouth.

"Don't force yourse--" Zmaj was cut off mid-sentence by my mouth enveloping the head of his gorgeous cock. "Mmmm, yes, just like that, baby. Damn, you are good at that."

I shot my eyes up to his face and watched the play of emotions there. I could see that he was trying to maintain control. He had his eyes shut and pleasure seemed to be seeping out of every pore in his body.

I actually began to feel like I was absorbing his pleasure, because as I brought him higher and higher through the clouds of oblivion that was orgasm, I got closer and closer as well. My cock was so hard that it was hurting and leaking a constant stream of pre-come.

"Mmmm, I think that I can help you with that," Zmaj said with a lust streaked voice. I looked back up to his face, not realizing that my eyes had drifted down his amazing body. My eyes locked on his eyes. Oh my god, his eyes have slits in them. Mmmm, that is sexy. My internal conversation was brought to an end as he picked me up and spun me so that my cock was right above his mouth.

I had worked so that I had most of him in my mouth and into my throat, but there still seemed to be at least three inches left. I worked that left over part with my hands as I made love to his monster with my mouth.

Just as I was about to try and take more of him into my mouth, he suddenly engulfed my cock to the base. I screamed and thrust my hips forward. I don't know what I hoped to accomplish as my entire cock was already in his mouth.

I felt Zmaj's body tensing up and knew that he was about to come. I sucked harder on his cock and ran my tongue through the slit on top coxing his nectar out. He worked a finger into my hungry hole and found my prostate.

My body felt as though electric shocks were rolling through my body as I started coming. Just as suddenly my mouth started being filled by Zmaj's come. It tasted really salty but I loved it, like that's how it supposed to be.

After we were both done coming, Zmaj spun me around again and I put my head on his chest.

"I want you to always have an escort from now on, okay," Zmaj started, "I don't care who it is, but preferably me, Tamac, or Mar. I don't want you to be attacked again." As he said the last line he ran his fingers lightly over the bruise on my face.

"Ok, I will," I assured him. "I'm not too crazy about the idea of running into Cobra anytime soon."

"He will regret the day that he was born, I assure you, my little prince," Zmaj said pulling my body closer to him. We feel asleep with me on top of his chest.

When I awoke the next morning I saw a note on the floor by the door from Zmaj. 'Get dressed and go to the dining hall. I was called away this morning on some emergency business. You will meet Mar in the dining hall. Zmaj.'

Huh, that's weird, why would he not wake me up? I wondered. My hungry stomach made itself known as it growled loudly. I padded to the closet and threw on a silky light green shirt and black silk pants. Then I headed to the dining hall.

When I was halfway to the hall, arms came out of nowhere to suddenly wrap around my mouth and waist and pull me into a dark room. A gag was put on me and my hands and feet were tied. Then the light was flicked on.

"Long time no see, slut," my blood ran cold as I saw Blake's face. "I know that you are probably wondering what I could be doing in a place like this. Well, I heard from a certain little snake friend that you were still alive and being a slut. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT YOU CAN JUST FIND SOMEONE ELSE?!?!?!?!?!? YOU ARE MINE!!!!" He screamed the last couple of sentences at me.

I was scared out of my mind but at the same time, pissed off. Who does this piece of shit think that he is? Trying to kill me and then saying that I'm his! My other side answered, Well, he IS holding an assault rifle. Just to throw that out there.

I looked into Blake's eyes and saw that they were in full snake mode now. Shit! If Zmaj doesn't come save me soon, I'm screwed. I just hope figuratively.

"It was easier than I thought," Blake started saying, "I just sent a faulty SOS to your..... your fuck buddy." He spat the last words out. "Then I sent a piece of paper into your room under the doorway. That guy was smart enough to lock the door. I'm sure that pretty soon he'll be wondering where his tight little ass toy is and come crashing in to save the day. However, you and I will be long gone to our 'honeymoon.'"

Fuck....My....Life.

I wiggled my neck and head indicating that I wanted to speak. By some miracle, Blake understood and actually untied the gag.

"You try and scream out; I will cut that pretty little throat of yours. Understand," Blake asked. "I really don't want to cut it but I will if I have to. I mean after all it does bring me a little pleasure, once in a while." He leaned towards me and licked my throat.

I was so repulsed that I shivered with disgust. Blake thought that it was a shiver of excitement and took it as his 'go ahead and fuck me' sign. He pressed his growing cock against my body and started to play with my nipples.

I tried to tell him to get off of me, but the gag that was still in my mouth prevented that. I started screaming out in my mind asking Zmaj/Draco to come and save me.

Blake then unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to where my ankles were tied. Then he flipped me over. I felt something cold touch my hole and almost threw up. I tried to use my back to push him off of me, but once again, Blake took that as encouragement.

"I knew that no one could satisfy you like me," Blake said. "Your body likes it rough, doesn't it? Yes, you're just a little slut." His hand came down with a stinging slap on my ass. He kept this up until he reopened some of the cuts. He then brought his bloody hand up to his mouth and licked it.

This act added to my fear and repulsion. I was getting extremely scared by this point. There was no way that I was going to be able to get him off of me without someone else's help.

"I think that before we leave, I could give your fuck buddy a few pointers in fucking. I will plow his ass and then leave him there remembering how awesome I was," Blake said as he stuck two fingers up my hole unlubed making me scream into the gag. "But I'm sure that your ass is way tighter than his is, so don't be jealous."

I wasn't quite sure what he had said after he threatened Zmaj. My mind went white, literally white. The room started to feel like a comfortable temperature, whereas before it was freezing.

I heard some banging going on outside the door, but I didn't care. This fucking bastard here just threatened my mate, MY MATE! I want him DEAD! I shouted in my mind and there was silence. I felt at peace and enraged.

"What the fuck slut, what ar—" that was as far as Blake got before a few giant ice sickles made contact with the wall behind Blake. Seeing as the fact that Blake didn't move, they went through him.

The door burst open. Zmaj was the first one through and I caught his eyes instantly.

"Oh, oh my gosh, b-beautiful," Zmaj stammered. I have never heard Zmaj stammer. He walked over to me, threw a blanket over me and picked me up. That's when I saw Tamac and Mar both breathing heavy.

"Holy fuck on the moon," Mar shouted. "Your hair is totally cool, Te!!!! It's like a bluish white color. And FUCK it's freezing in here!"

"What are you talking about Mar?" I asked after my gag was taken out. Tamac cut the ropes that held my hands and feet captive and let the blood rush back into them. "And where are we going?"

"We are going to the sick bay," Zmaj stated. I looked up at him and my heart plummeted. His eyes were pitch black.

"I-I'm sorry, I thought that the note was from you. Even though you told me the other night to not go out by myself. Please don't be mad at me," I pleaded. I couldn't handle what just happened if he was mad at me. I hadn't realized that I had started shaking until Zmaj held me closer to his chest and I was practically bouncing off it.

"Little one, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at myself for not being able to protect you. I made sure that the door was locked but I forgot to tell you to stay in the room," Zmaj's face softened as he said this. We arrived at sick bay a few second later with Mar and Tamac on our heels.

"Um, so what did Mar mean when he said that I have bluish white hair?" my curiosity got the better of me.

"He meant this," Tamac said as he held up a mirror. I gasped this reflection was not me, at least, not until I got to my eyes.

My skin was paler than usual and my hair truly was a bluish white color. My eyes though, were the same dark brown that they always were. I was about to ask Zmaj what the fuck happened to me when the doctor came in.

By the time Tamac, Mar, Zmaj, and I got back to Zmaj's room my hair had somehow gone back to normal, well, mostly normal. The light brown highlights were now bluish white highlights. My skin was also back to its normal color also.

"Why the fuck did I look like a freak?" I shouted. Mar, Tamac, and Zmaj all exchanged glances. I started to get mad, they ALL knew and weren't telling!!

"Beautiful, please calm down," Zmaj said as he brought me into his arms and sat down on the loveseat. "Just so you know you looked gorgeous. Now that Blake is dead, I can tell you about what's going on. The truth is, love, is that I am not really a mass murdering killer, neither is Mar or Tamac."

"Okay," I stated, wondering where this was going. "What are you guys then?"

"I'm a bodyguard to the royal family of Shiar'cata," Tamac answer. I nodded my head that I understood. "More specifically I am never supposed to leave the crown prince's side."

"And I am the royal bodyguard for the second prince of Reitō No Wakusei," Mar stated before I could even ask a question.

"Okay, so what are you doing here, Tamac," I asked. "Why aren't you with the royal prince of Shiar'cata?"

Tamac exchanged a look with Zmaj, "But I am with the royal prince," he answered.

"I am not Zmaj or Draco, as I previously told you, I am actually Drak, First Prince of Shiar'cata," Zmaj, no Draco, no Drak, (I give up) answered.

"Okay, so....I gots a couple questions for ya'll," I said no longer caring about my grammar, "How do I fit into all of this? Why is Mar here? And what the FUCK am I?!?!"

"Mar, is my soul mate," Tamac answered simply. Okay, I can understand that, I reasoned to myself.

"And you, Terry, are MY soul mate," Drak answered. "Also....." he added casting a glance at Mar, "Mar is here protecting the second prince of Reitō No Wakusei, who was recently attacked."

"Oh my gosh, is he okay?" I was suddenly worried for this important person.

"Well, that depends, are you feeling okay?" Mar asked with a glimmer in his eyes.

"Yeah, but I don't follow what you're saying," I was beyond confused.

Drak spoke up, "Te, you, my beautiful prince, are the second prince of Reitō No Wakusei. You are an ice prince."

I felt Drak hold me up as I fainted. There is only so much a person can take in one day.

****

Once again thank you for taking the time to read my story. I thank everyone who has taken the time to give me feedback on my stories, and I hope that it continues,

Thank you :)

CassieJo <3

CassieJo
CassieJo
73 Followers