Alien Vampire Sperm Sluts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, ohhhh, yeh, yeh, yeh, Mmmm," I was moaning without being coherent myself.

I looked up and couldn't believe what I was seeing. There was a woman with a very strange outfit who was just standing there watching Fizzle intently. If I was so severely affected by my own lustful state I would have been concerned. She seemed to ignore me and simply focus on Fizzle's behavior.

I would never know that Dianedom's military dress was standard dress for an alien vampire sperm slut of her rank. I loved that leather top with studs and tight fitting leather pants with a military looking belt with a huge buckle that were all designed to make he appear so intimidating. The overall affect was awe inspiring with her long flowing gown of soft leather (all in black).

I loved leather and the clothing she wore smelt good enough to eat. Dianedom swished her gown around so that I felt the soft leather brush against my body. This was delightful and I wanted more but Dianedom was strangely completely focused on Fizzle rather than Zeong or I.

I had no idea what Dianedom would do to Fizzle. Dianedom stepped towards Fizzle and re-exerted her control over his aberrant behaviour. I watched as she took out a whip and she brutishly whipped Fizzle bottom and back. The whip crash into his bottom again and again, and Fizzle was howling in agony.

How was I to know that Dianedom loved to deliver her cruel and brutish treatment to all male sex slaves. Fizzle had become a little more focused on his task at hand, but I didn't realise that Dianedom was concerned that his behaviour suggested that he was hardly noticing her brutally whipping him. In the end Dianedom simply stepped back and just watched the three of us continue.

My arse was on fire from the pounding I was inflicting upon myself with Zeong's cock buried deep within my arse. And it was amazingily delightful what Fizzle was doing to my tantalizingly sensitive vagina. I could feel myself getting so close to an explosively succulent orgasm.

And then, totally unexpectedly, Zeong wrapped his arms around my thighs. Strange I thought, I wondered what was about to happen to me; what was he intending?. Then I felt Fizzle moving both his hand slowly up the front of my legs, across my tenderly muscled thighs, and then to the softness of my invitingly taunt belly.

Never had I expected what happened next. They must have been psychic, for these strange men seemed to know just how ticklish I am, and how if I'm tickled when I'm approaching orgasm it makes me achieve multiple orgasms.

Zeong ensured that I couldn't extract myself from him. Having his cock, that was buried deep in my arse, I didn't want it to move out of me. I understood my need for him to be holding my hips in a vice like grip so I couldn't escape what was coming for me.

Then I felt Fizzle start to tickle my tummy, strumming his fingers across the nerve ending of my belly - he kept licking my delightful pussy for more of its nectar as his hands tickled me without mercy. No matter how I tried to escape the tickling attack on my body continued. Zeong unbelievable strength ensured I could not escape.

Finally my body and mind were unable to cope with the total sensual overload that I was enjoying. I went rigid across my whole body as my climax was approaching. Although Fizzle tried to continue his tickling it was much more difficult for him as my nerve endings closed down.

I couldn't help myself as the sounds of bliss erupted from me, "Ahhhhh, Ohhhhh, Mmmmm."

Overcome I felt my orgasms crashing over and through my delighted body and mind in total satisfaction of my erotic lust. Surely there was no more? Then I felt the tickling, arse attack, being suddenly joined by a new and unexpected sucking on my clit, it was too much and so it plunged me into another wave on orgasms.

"Yes, Ohhh yes, there and there. Please. Please, oh yes, just there. Suck me there," I screamed at Fizzle.

Greedily I wanted more, my body and mind were floating in bliss, I had soared away in the blissful happiness of my duplicate multiple orgasms. How could I ever want it to stop? It wasn't for me to understand that Fizzle wouldn't stop as he continued his consumption of my addictive pussy juice. So Fizzle kept up his attentions to my satiated pussy and it was too destructively orgasmic. Without warning I felt myself drifting, floating, and I was lost. The joy of my total delightful fulfillment was drifting away as I slipped into unconsciousness [as my body and mind went into sensual overload and gratification].

But Fizzle was in another place, he didn't even realise I had become unconscious. Luckily Zeong did, and he started yelling and hitting Fizzle.

"Stop. Woman is unconscious. Stop now. You must stop now," he ordered Fizzle.

Fizzle was too far gone as the impact of the pussy juice on his mind meant he was totally disconnected from reality. Suddenly Dianedom took control of the situation again. She strode up to Fizzle's back and reached around him. Her nasty cruel temperament enabled her to reach around him and latch hold of his throbbing cock through his shorts without caring what impact it might have on him.

Dianedom dug her nails into his throbbing cock through his shorts. She had her whip in her hand now. Driven by her frustrated lust and the apparent lose of reality of one slave, she began to whip both Fizzle and Zeong in a frenzied attack. It was in her nature to keep whipping and inflicting pain until she got what she wanted.

"Cum for me! I said cum for me, you sluts. Spurt for me now!" demanded Dianedom.

Finally both Fizzle and Zeong had empty their loads of cum everywhere. Fizzle filled his shorts with his sticky cum, and Zeong shot his load of cum into my unconscious arse.

It was over for me. I was left lying quietly unconscious on the floor mats as the three aliens walked off to begin their attentions to a new victim of hidden lust. I had no way of knowing what would become of the two men who had fulfilled my absolute sexual fantasy.

[Certified as accurate by Supreme Commander Triameter. Classified - Background historical record from invasion force

The updated reports received by the leaders have been very worrying. There seems little doubt that the male sex slaves of the alien vampire sperm slut storm troopers develop a transmuted addiction to female human pussy juice.

Once consuming the liquid and stupefied they seem to have developed completely unexpected behaviours as a result as losing their sense of reality. A strategy of using these male sex slaves with pussy juice addiction is likely to fail in its key aim to take control of the human species.

Military behavioural analysis is not required as slaves returning from the invasion have been examined by a range of doctors, and the affects of the female human pussy juice seems to have a long lasting physiological effect on the male sex slaves. None have been found capable of returning to duty without full re-programming; which takes at least two months.

It was expected that controlling the male sex slaves would be the role of an alien vampire sperm sluts. However while they have managed to use extremely discipline to exert some level of control, the amount of effort required means they are unable to monitor all the slaves under their orders during an incursion.

Judgement on addiction levels is now conclusive. It is recommended that no more analysis is required and that further local invasions be halted until another strategy has been developed that is likely to be successful in an ultimate full planetary invasion.]

12