Aliens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! GOD JESUS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN!! I .. I .."

Butterflies fluttered in his stomach and his mind was flooded with joy. The sensations were like a pressure cooker about to explode.

"YES! SWEET JESUS .. FASTER .. FASTER .. OH GOD!"

Ethan's hips became blurred as they counter thrusted like a pistoning engine. Suddenly Sean lunged inward and froze. Ethan could feel the gigantic head enter the depths of his sexual being. His eyes flew wide open and he felt his rectal muscles clamp around the swollen and pulsing erection. He
felt an ecstatic flood of a warm, liquid pressure, boil and gush into his convulsing rectal sheath.

His eyes snapped opened as his body was gripped with a series of intense ecstatic seizures.

"OHHHHHHHH!! SWEET!! JESUS ... OHHHH GODDDDDDD!!"

The sensations were mind ripping he gasped and moaned, his hips swung madly around Sean's erupting, buried erection. His own engorged erection began flexing wildly. Sean's ejaculating member unleashed another torrent of hot thick ejaculant. The delicious sensations spread explosively throughout
Ethan's ecstatic body.

Ethan's entire body was spun into an orgasmic explosion. His orgasmic scream echoed throughout the room. Bright colors swam in his vision as he spasmed and shook. Every cell vibrated with ecstasy.

It went on and on, as Sean continued to forcefully ejaculate into him.

Ethan wailed in orgasmic ecstasy as his dual Shemale orgasms were finally unleashed.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His thighs shot out wider and he franticly hunched up and down trying to draw his lover deeper into his spasming sex.

An ecstatic pressure built at the base of his erection. It pulsed upward and stalled deliciously at his hyper-sensitive gland. The liquid joy swirled around the thick crown and then exploded into the air under his body. The first stream of thick semen jettisoned onto the floor in front of the rail.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

A second, long, thick stream of semen pulsed its way up his straining erection. The churning liquid again swirled around the highly excited gland shot out of the puckering opening and splattered onto the forming pools on the semen drenched floor.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The orgasmic rush to his mind blended seamlessly with his convulsing rectal sheath and ejaculation erection. He drew in deep heaving breaths which were matched only by Sean's massive pulses and throbs. A second total body orgasm was unleashed and Ethan's ecstatic wail again echoed across the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ....!!"

The intense orgasmic sensations that saturated his mind and body now overloaded his sensory systems and the young Shemale lost consciousness. Ethan's hips slumped down onto his bent legs, his head and shoulders rested on rail.

Ethan slowly recovered and his body continued to spasm and shake with delicious aftershocks.

"OHH!! OHH!! OHH!!"

Ethan moaned again as Sean's wonderful fullness slipped out of his reluctant and clenching rectal sheath with a loud slurping sound.

"OHHHHHHHHH!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! SLOWLYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

With Sean's help, Ethan slowly turned around so he sat on the floor with his back resting against the right support rail. His slick erection softened and as it slipped down over his thigh, small spurts of semen oozed from the sensitive gland.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Ethan smiled at Sean, his hands caressed and massaged Ethan's slick penis and smiled when soared to full erection.

Ethan moaned as his sexual rejuvenation rushed throughout his mind and body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

As Ethan sat there, the wonderful 'shower' rose up and cleaned his body, again bring Ethan close to ejaculating.

[06H] PAIRING, ETHAN, SEAN, OIL MASSAGE, MIRROR:

Sean took Ethan by the hand and led him so they stopped in front of the full length wall mirror.

They both stood there looking at each other's reflections. Their erect members stood up like hard poles from the junction of their thighs. Their heavy balls swayed in the air between their thighs.

Ethan smiled at Sean and walked behind him. He snuggled in close to Sean's body. His firmbreasts and erect nipples pushed into Sean's back, his erection pressed against the cheek of Sean's right buttock. He put his hands on Sean's shoulders and started a slow soothing, massaging action, his hands
and fingers were soft, gentle and loving.

Slowly they worked their way down from his shoulders toward his firm breasts and gently lifted them. Sean closed his eyes and sighed as Ethan started a delicious massaging and kneading action. Aron felt the light touches of the fingers as they worked their way onto his stiff nipples. Sean sighs
became louder as the fingers intensified their exquisite caresses and manipulations. He looked into the mirror and saw Ethan's hands caressing his nipples and his staining erection throbbing between his thighs. It added to the excitement and he moaned softly.

"Ohhhh!! Ethannnnnnnnnnn!! that feels soooo ... good!"

Both of Ethan's hands started a massaging action down Sean's body toward the apex of his thighs. Ethan smiled when he saw Sean's erection jump as his massaging hands slipped down over his abdomen.

"UHH! UHH!! UHH!!"

Ethan stopped his hands at but not touching Sean's anus. His wrists grazed Sean's excited member. He then started back up toward Sean's breasts and found the rigid nipples eagerly awaiting the return of his massaging and kneading hands and fingers.

His preseminal fluids oozed onto his thick gland and dribbled down his massive manhood making it glisten in the light. His body moved whenever Ethan's hands moved and he now moaned with full arousal.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ETHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Sean's erection jumped and jerked and his anal lips clenched and twitched each time Ethan's hands massaged their way downward. They begged for attention as Ethan's relentless foreplay brought his arousal to a fever pitch. Ethan's hands once again began kneading his inner thighs and Sean moaned and
gasped.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! PLEASE!! OH! ETHAN PLEASEEE!!"

Ethan finally shifted his hands inward, one lifted and massaged his bloated balls and the other pushed between the spread cheeks of his buttocks. Sean thrust his hips against the loving hands and moaned.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Sean's hand shifted upward to Sean's throbbing erection.

Ethan timed it so his fingers made contact with Sean's anal lips as his hand wrapped itself around the sensitive gland of his engorged hardness. Sean's sharp intake of air and ecstatic wail told Ethan that his timing was perfect. Sean spread his legs and instinctively hunched down a bit, giving
Ethan more room between his trembling thighs.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ETHANNNNNNNNN!!"

Ethan started a slow massaging action up and down Sean's huge member. Sean's hips were moving in rapid circles and his erection pulsed and throbbed within the loving confines of Ethan's massaging hand. At the same time, Ethan slick fingers began caressing Sean's clasping anal lips at the treasured
entrance to his 'womanhood' and Sean gurgled with pure joy. His hips pushed out and then ground around the loving hands and fingers that were giving him so much joy.

"OHHHHHHH! GOD!! ETHAN!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ethan knew the time was right and removed his hands and stepped back a little.

Sean moaned in agony as Ethan's hands left him. His throbbing erection jerked and jumped and he thrust it franticly into the air.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! ETHANNNNNN!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!"

Ethan smiled and moved around to the front of Sean and embraced him. The kiss was deep and passionate. Their erections pressed and slipped against each other and Sean moaned into Ethan's mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

In a few seconds Ethan broke the kiss. A bottle od masaging oil materialized beside Ethan. Without questioning it, he picked it up and smiled into Sean's face,

"Sean, you are going to really love this."

With that, he opened the cap on the bottle and began pouring small strings of oil all over Sean's body. He started at Sean's left breast, over to his right breast, down to his abdomen and right thigh, then back up to his abdomen and down to his left thigh. He finished it off with a liberal portion
to Sean's erection.

Sean gasped as the warm scented oil spread outward on contact with his body.

Ethan started spreading the oil all around his breasts and nipples. Sean moaned in joy as Ethan's slippery hands massaged and kneaded his firm breasts and erect nipples. Ethan leaned inward and his open mouth closed over the hard bullet of Sean's right breast with a delicious suckling action.

Sean gasped excitedly,

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean's body rippled with ecstasy and his erection and anus throbbed and clenched, his testicles were filled with a delicious ache.

Ethan started downward, spreading and kneading the warm oil over Sean's lower chest and abdomen. He worked both hands on either side of Sean's body and deliberately bypassed Sean's erection. His hands slipped under and between Sean's spread thighs, the left hand lifted and massaged his balls and
the other slipped downward and began caressing and teasing the clasping lips to Sean's 'womanhood'.

"OH! SWEET JESUS!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDD!!"

Ethan lowered himself onto his knees in front of Sean. Sean's enflamed sex was directly in front of his face.

Ethan looked up in Sean's distorted face and whispered,

"Sean, put your hands on my shoulders."

Sean leaned over and down and did what Ethan told him to do.

Sean stopped his loving of Ethan's anus and now worked his hands up to Sean's raging erection. Ethan ran the flat of his hand up and along the sensitive under side of his throbbing member and his slippery hands spread the warm oil over the thick erection. The contact caused Sean to wail in
ecstasy. He thrust up mightily and his preseminal fluids spewed in all directions.

ARGHH!! ARGHH!! ARGHH!!"

Ethan's closed both hands around Sean's hardness. With audible slurping sounds, he spread the oil all around Sean's thrusting erection.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Sean looked at the mirror and saw Ethan leaning his head inward and Sean gasped when a warm, moist breath bathed his swollen anus. Ethan's tongue deliciously traced the excited opening to Sean's rectal opening.

Sean screeched at the ecstatic contact.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Ethan's left hand replaced his suckling mouth and the fingers again nestled against Sean's excited anal lips. He thrust three fingers into Sean's more than ready rectal entrance, twisting and turning as they pushed deeply into his hot clenching sheath. The fingers quickly found Sean's tingling
prostate and his hips bucked and jerked as the ultra- sensitive tissues ecstatically exploded.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! ETHANNNNN!"

Ethan closed his right hand around Sean's thrusting erection. Loud slurping were heard as Sean's lunged his straining erection into Ethan's oil slick hand. At the same time, the twisting fingers of Ethan's left hand continued their relentless exploration into the seething 'rectal' passage.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH! JESUSSSSSSSSS!! ETHANNNNNNNNNN!!"

Sean was thrown into a sexual frenzy as he thrust his pulsating manhood into Ethan's slick hand and his rectal muscles clenched ecstatically around the twisting fingers. Suddenly, an intense jolt of joy gripped Sean's loins when Ethan pressed his fingers onto Sean's prostate with an ecstatic
twisting action. His hips bucked his sex wildly against Ethan's hands, he wailed and gurgled as his body began spasming with orgasmic convulsions.

His erection and bullet-like nipples felt as if they were about to explode and his rectal muscles began deep clenches and spasms. He thrust his enflamed erection into Ethan's squeezing and massaging hand with a desperate sense of urgency.

He screamed as he was propelled toward his orgasmic trip point,

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Sean felt an exquisite pressure building at the base of his lunging manhood. The thick liquid pulsed up his straining erection toward the thick tingling head. The liquid joy swirled around the highly agitated gland and then exploded out of the puckering opening toward Ethan's kneeling body. The
thick stream splattered onto Ethan's neck and breasts forming large pools of dripping semen.

Sean squealed as his dual orgasms were unleashed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUS!! ETHANNNN!!"

Ethan knew he could coax another stream or two from Sean's orgasming body. He inserted a forth finger in Sean's convulsing rectal sheath and he tightened his oil slick hand around Sean's erection. Sean's hardness was now plunging franticly into Ethan's hand with an orgasmic sense of urgency.

Again he wailed in ecstasy as a second, longer stream shot past his thick convulsing head and exploded into the air like a fire hose. His rectal sheath exploded and torrents of orgasmic juices spewed out past the lunging fingers and drooled down his trembling thighs.

"OH!! GODD!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ... "

Sean's mind and sensory system became saturated with his orgasmic sensations and his body went into sensory overload. He wasn't conscious for the third ejaculation but his hips continued to thrust and his rectal sheath continued to spasm.

Sean slumped down onto his knees in front of Ethan. Ethan held him close while his body came down from its orgasmic highs.

Slowly Sean recovered and moaned as the delicious aftershocks rippled across his body. Ethan withdrew his fingers from Sean's reluctant rectal sheath with a loud slurping sound.

Sean moaned as the loving fingers slipped out of his 'womanhood'.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Aron mewed and cooed as the 'shower head' cleaned the remnants of his orgasms, causing his sexual rejuvination to flood his his body.

[06I] PAIRING, ETHAN, SEAN, THE MATING:
ETHAN LOSES HIS PENILE VIRGINITY

This time, Sean led the young excited Shemale to the Gel-like bed where they once again embraced and kissed passionately. Their abdomens ground their hard erections against each other.

A panting Ethan wrapped his arms around Sean's neck and whispered,

"I want to feel what its like when my erection slips into your body."

Sean smiled at the virgin Ethan and sat down on the edge of the bed. He laid back on it with his feet resting on the floor. Sean shuffled forward a bit so his genitals and raised rectal area was protruding over the edge of the bed, his manhood throbbed over his abdomen.

Sean smiled up at Ethan and slowly spread his legs. As his thighs parted, so did the cheeks of his buttocks and he heard Ethan sigh as his anal treasures came into his view. Ethan kneeled between Sean's spread thighs and gazed at Sean's engorged hardness, heavy swaying balls and flared anal lips.

Ethan leaned inward. His tongue slipped up and down the sensitive underside of Sean's straining hardness and his hands lifted Sean's heavy balls with a gentile massaging action.

"OHHH!! JESUS!! ETHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Sean brought his feet up onto the edge of bed and spread his thighs wider apart. His raised sex was now open and fully accessible for Ethan's devouring mouth and exploring fingers.

Ethan shifted inward between Sean's spread thighs and leaned up and over Sean's body. Their erect penises and nipples rubbed deliciously pressed against each other. Ethan brought his mouth down to Sean's mouth and their lips met. Both their eager tongues sought out each others and they kissed
passionately and deeply. Ethan brought both hands to Sean'sareolas and started to massage and knead them.

Sean moaned into Ethan's mouth when the fingers teased and manipulated his erect, tingling nipples.

Ethan lifted his head and started to plant light suckling kisses along Sean's cheeks and neck and down to his shoulders. His loving lips trekked further down toward Sean's right breast. He tantalized the firm areolas with his lips and tongue and Sean groaned as they neared his erect nipple.
Suddenly Ethan swirled his warm, wet tongue around the aching nipple and Sean thrust his engorged nipple upward into the suckling mouth.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!! ETHANN!! THAT FEELS SOOOO GOOD!!"

Ethan alternated his assault on Sean's areolas and nipples. While his mouth, lips and tongue suckled and caressed one areola, his hands massage and kneaded the other. Sean moaned and panted as his arousal soared. He ground his hips causing his oozing erection to slip and grind against Ethan's
throbbing member.

"YESS!! OHHH .. ETHAN!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSS!!"

Ethan's arousal soared also as the two massive erections ground deliciously against each other.

Ethan massaged his hands downward and placed them on Sean's inner thighs, close to but not touching his swollen testicles and engorged member. His mouth left Sean's areola and started to explore it's way down across Sean's abdomen. As the suckling mouth moved neared the base of Sean's erection,
Sean grabbed Ethan's head and moaned in anticipation.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!! PLEASEEEEEE!!"

Ethan started a string of wet suckling kisses up the sensitive underside of Sean's massive raging erection. It throbbed and jumped as his loving mouth worked its way upward toward the thick sensitive head.

Sean gasped and panted, his clutching hands tried to speed Ethan's sucking mouth to go faster but Ethan deliberately went agonizingly slow.

"UHH!! UHH!! OH! GOD! SEANNNNNNNNN!! UHH!! UHH!!"

Ethan finally reached the ring around the bottom of the thick gland and swirled his wet tongue all around it and then, flattening his tongue, he swirled it around the hyper-sensitive flesh.

Sean arched up in ecstasy, his erection jumped and jerked, it's precum spurted out and Ethan eagerly lapped up the delicious nectar.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Ethan pulled his devouring mouth off of Sean's highly agitated gland and sat back on his knees. Sean gasped in disappointment,

"SEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Ethan smiled at Sean's torment and gain reach between the spread thighs. With a gentle lifting motion, he cupped and massaged Sean's bloated balls. Sean gasped and wiggled his hips excitedly. Ethan now moved his massaging hands upward. Sean shut his eyes and held his breath, he knew where they
were headed.

Sean felt Ethan gently press the palm of his hand over his thick gland and slowly massage it. Sean embraced the wonderful sensations that rippled up and down his member.

Ethan's other hand continued its massaging of his heavy balls. Sean's erection jumped under Ethan's loving hand and he moaned loudly as his arousal heightened and bolted throughout his sex.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ethan saw Sean's precum oozing over his glistening crown. His open mouth slowly descended onto it and his tongue and lips suckled and swirled over the sensitive gland. He curled his tongue and slipped it into the oozing opening and sucked up Sean's precum as though it were a straw.

Sean gasped at the ecstatic contact,

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ethan poured a generous amount of the lubricant on his hands and fingers. His lubed hands and fingers began to massage Sean's balls and caress his swollen anal opening. His slick fingers slowly and tantalizingly traced around Sean's swollen anal entrance. Sean gasped and panted as Ethan's slick
finger nudged and played with the eager opening. He pushed excitedly down and Ethan's teasing finger slipped inward twisting and turning.

Sean gurgled with joy and arched up wailing in ecstasy as Ethan's twisting finger nestled on to his prostate with delicious strokes and caresses.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ETHANNNNNN!!"

Sean clenched his rectal sheath trying to draw the loving probe deeper inward. The fantastic sensations increased and Sean pushed harder against Ethan's exploring hand and massaging finger.