Aliens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean had searched for and found Aron's spasming prostate. The flexing head slipped over the excited tissues again and again and Aron screeched in ecstasy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Sean now plunged all the way into Aron's enflamed passage and then pulled back out. Once again it teased Aron's magic spot. It was incredible. Aron's mind was overloaded with waves of raw joy.

Sean now started a methodical rhythm to its massive thrusts. Sometimes sliding all the way in, filling Aron completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking his excited prostate again and again.

Aron gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch his breath. He lewdly thrust back and ground hips in ecstatic circles. His rectal muscles desperately clenched around his Lover's thickness in a desperate attempt not to break the ecstatic connection. His highly excited erection jumped and jerked with
a sense of urgency below his abdomen.

Aron cooed and gurgled as Sean's undulating erection plundered his spasming rectal sheath. Sean's thrusts were now full inward and full outward. Aron's mind was being saturated with ecstatic waves of joy and ecstasy. His stretching rectal sheath was so ecstatic that Aron's entire body began
spasming and convulsing. He lifted his head and squealed with joy.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Aron was catapulted into an orgasmic frenzy. Sean had now found the buttons of all his erogenous zones and was now manipulating each of them like a symphony conductor. Aron's body began lunging back onto Sean's thrusting hardness.

His fists tightened their grip on the rail as he gasped for air.

Sean's massaging and swirling finger tips were once again adorning his bullet-like nipples. His orgasmic wave was building higher and higher.

"QH! GOD! JESUS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN!! I .. I .. "

The sensations were like a pressure cooker about to explode.

"YES!! .. FASTER .. FASTER .. DEEPER!! OH GOD!!"

Aron's hips became blurred as they counter thrusted like a pistoning engine. Suddenly Sean lunged inward and froze. Aron could feel the gigantic head enter the depths of his sexual being. His eyes flew wide open and he felt his rectal muscles clamp around the swollen and pulsing erection. He felt
an ecstatic flood of a warm, liquid pressure, boil and gush into his convulsing rectal sheath.

His eyes snapped opened as his body was gripped with a series of intense ecstatic seizures.

"OHHHHHHH!! SWEET!! JESUS ... OHHHHH GODDDDDDD!!"

The sensations were mind ripping he gasped and moaned, his hips swung madly around Sean's erupting, buried erection. His own engorged erection began flexing wildly. Sean's ejaculating member unleashed another torrent of hot thick ejaculant. The delicious sensations spread explosively throughout
Aron's ecstatic body.

Aron's entire body was spun into an orgasmic explosion. His orgasmic scream echoed throughout the room. Bright colors swam in his vision as he spasmed and shook. Every cell vibrated with ecstasy.

It went on and on, as Sean continued to forcefully ejaculate into him.

Aron wailed in orgasmic ecstasy as his dual orgasms were finally unleashed.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His thighs shot out wider and he franticly hunched up and down trying to draw his Lover deeper into his spasming sex.

A ecstatic pressure built at the base of his erection. It pulsed upward and stalled deliciously at his hyper-sensitive gland. The liquid joy swirled around the thick crown and then exploded into the air under his body. The first stream of thick semen jettisoned onto the floor beyond the rail.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

A second, long, thick stream of semen pulsed its way up his straining erection. The churning liquid again swirled around the highly excited gland and splattered onto the semen drenched floor.

OHHHHHHH!! GODDDDD!!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ethan's excited body and mind watched Aron ejaculate as the throes of his orgasms consumed him. Ethan squealed in joy as his 'hands free' ejaculation jettisoned from his wildly jumping erection.

"OH! GOD! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The orgasmic rush to Aron's mind blended seamlessly with his convulsing rectal sheath and ejaculation erection. He drew in deep heaving breaths which were matched only by Sean's massive pulses and throbs. A second total body orgasm was unleashed and Aron's ecstatic wail again echoed across the room.

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

The intense orgasmic sensations that saturated his mind and body overloading Aron's sensory systems and he lost consciousness. His hips slumped down onto his bent legs, his head and shoulders rested on the rail.

He slowly recovered and his body continued to spasm and shake with delicious aftershocks.

"OHH!! OHH!! OHH!!"

Aron moaned again as Sean's wonderful fullness slipped out of his reluctant and clenching rectal sheath with a loud slurping sound.

"OHHHHHHHHH!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! SLOWLYYYYYYYYYY!!"

With Sean's help, Aron slowly turned around so he sat on the floor with his back resting against the left support post. His slick erection still stood tall and hard between his thighs as small spurts of semen oozed from the twitching gland.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Aron smiled at Sean, their hands caressed and massaged each other's slick manhoods.

Sean whispered,

"Welcome to the world of Gay love."

Aron smiled and said,

"I wish I had met you sooner."

Both sighed as the 'shower' heads cleaned and massaged their aroused bodies.

Sean saw Ethan being put into a standing position. He smiled and moved away from Aron. The young Shemale and the 'new' Gay looked at each other with desire flowing throughout their bodies.

[06M] PAIRING, ARON, ETHAN, THE MATING:
ARON LOSES HIS PENILE VIRGINITY

They stood a foot or so apart from each other so they could see each other's body.

The 'submissive' Aron, blushed when he saw Ethan's eyes roaming up and down his highly aroused nakedness.

Ethan smiled and whispered,

"Aron ... Your body is absolutely beautiful."

Aron's erection twitched at the words.

Ethan stretched out his arms and spread his legs apart.

He smiled at Aron and asked,

"Do you like my body?"

Aron feasted on the young Shemale's breasts, rigid nipples, engorged manhood and heavy swaying balls."

In almost a gasp, he said,

"Oh Ethan, yes ... I do, I do."

Ethan closed in on Aron and his hands reached down between their bodies, one hand grasped Aron's throbbing member and the other, swirled its fingers over Aron's rigid nipples.

Aron gasped at Ethan's warm, soft touch.

"OHHH!! ETHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Aron reached down with his hands. One wrapped itself around Ethan's rigid penis and the other lifted his heavy testicles. Ethan's hips jerked forward as his hardness throbbed within Aron's manipulating hands.

Aron's mind now was filled with the need to touch and explore.

"OHHHHHHH!! ETHANNNNNN!! Its so hard, and rubbery."

Ethan moaned as Aron's hands squeezed and massaged his straining member.

"AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! ARONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Ethan snuggled closer to Aron and their naked bodies pressed against each other. Both erections throbbed against each other's abdomens. They looked at each other and Ethan saw Aron's slightly parted lips moving toward his mouth. Aron closed his eyes waiting for Ethan to kiss him. He felt the soft
touch of Ethan's lips and then felt the warm moist tongue slip between his lips.

Aron sighed as he opened his mouth allowing Ethan's tongue to slip inward. Their tongues touched and began dancing and playing with each other. Aron's sigh turned into a moan as they kissed deeply and passionately.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Aron felt Ethan shift his hips and then he moaned loudly into Ethan's mouth when the two erections pressed and throbbed against each other.

"MMM!! MMM!! MMM!!"

Ethan broke the kiss and looked into Aron's aroused eyes.

Ethan whispered,

"It is time for you to slip that erection of yours into my body. It is time for you to lose your male virginity."

Ethan sat down on the edge of the bed and laid back on it. Aron saw Ethan's seductive pose and knelt down in front of Ethan's bent legs.

Ethan teasingly, slowly spread his legs apart. As his thighs parted, so did the cheeks of his buttocks. He heard Aron sigh as his anal treasures came into his view. Ethan shuffled forward so his anus and balls protruding over the edge of the bed. Aron moved inward between Ethan's spread thighs and
gazed closer at Ethan's engorged member, heavy swaying balls and swelling, pink anal lips.

He leaned inward and his tongue slipped up and down the sensitive underside of Ethan's straining hardness. The fingers of his right slipped between the cheeks of his buttocks and deliciously traced the clasping entrance to Ethan's treasured opening.

"OHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSS!! ARONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Ethan hips squirmed in all directions as Aron's mouth and fingers caused his arousal to soar. Ethan brought his feet up onto the edge of bed and his spread his thighs wider apart. His swollen sex was now wide open for Aron's devouring mouth and exploring fingers. Aron stopped what he was doing,
stood up and moved in close between Ethan's open thighs. He pushed his erection between the flared cheeks and started a delicious sawing motion. Ethan wailed as the thick shaft pushed across his swollen, pink anal lips, onto his aching balls and then upward, pressing onto his throbbing hardness.

"OH! GOD! ARONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Aron leaned over Ethan and their mouths met, their lips parted and their tongues played with each other. Both groaned into each other's mouths.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Ethan ground his swollen anus along Aron's thick shaft.

Both gasped and panted from the ecstatic sensations.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aron pulled his body back downward and brought his face within inches of Ethan's anal lips. Ethan felt Aron's hands pushing against the softness of his inner thighs, and he spread his thighs apart as wide as he could.

Ethan held his breath in anticipation as Aron's head slowly moved inward ... slowly ... slowly ... slowly ... And then ...

Aron's hot wet tongue made contact with Ethan's clasping anal opening.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ethan cried out, his body convulsing as Aron's moist hot lips closed over the soft lips at the apex to sex. Aron's face disappeared from Ethan's view as he planted wet suckling kisses on the swollen entrance, his darting tongue stroking into the excited opening.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Aron felt Ethan's hands desperately clawing at his head, pulling his loving mouth to the trembling opening of his 'womanhood'. Aron darted his long tongue into the clasping portal, then he quickly withdrew to tease around the swollen, quivering lips.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! .... "

He thrust his tongue again deep down into it, bringing a low guttural groan from Ethan whose soft warm thighs closed convulsively around the sides of Aron's moving head. He could feel the clasping entrance open and close in a hungry sucking motion, attempting to pull the stroking tongue deeper and
deeper into it.

"AHHHHHHH!! OHHHHH!! GODDDDD!! ARONNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

The fingers of Aron's right hand slipped downward, replacing his devouring mouth. They deliciously traced the swollen, pink opening to Ethan's 'womanhood'. Aron nudged a finger inward with ecstatic twists and turns.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Soon a second and a third finger slithered their way into Ethan's eager and welcoming rectal sheath.

Ethan ground his hips ecstatically, gasping and panting.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!! ARON!! OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Aron's fingers began deep, flexing lunges and Ethan thrust back. His body was catapulted into an ocean of ecstasy.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDD!!"

As Aron pushed Ethan's arousal higher and higher, waves of arousal were flowing across his own loins. His erection began jumping wildly in the air and he could feel his precum drooling over his thick gland.

Ethan panted and pleaded,

"NOW!! NOW!! OH!! GOD!! ARONNNNN!! PLEASEEEEEE!!"

Aron's heart started to beat faster in anticipation. His erection jumped and throbbed. He withdrew his fingers from Ethan's clenching sheath and stood up, moving closer to Ethan's enflamed sex.

Aron nudged his virgin erection forward. It was an awkward moment for Aron as the thick head of his erection probed and prodded for Ethan's treasured entrance.

"HELP ME ETHAN! ... WHAT DO I DO ... !!"

Ethan reached his hands down and grasped the full-length of Aron's huge, engorged erection. He could feel the deep pulses against his soft palms and the clear fluid that drooled from the engorged tip. Ethan guided it so it nestled into the warm, moist lips of his excited anus.

Aron's virgin, rock hard manhood was poised at the portal to Ethan's 'womanhood'. Ethan's enflamed sheath clenched and spasmed, screaming for penetration.

Ethan panted,

"NOW ARON ... PUSH IN SLOWLY!!"

Aron nudged inward.

Ethan's inner lips slipped over Aron's tingling gland and Aron gasped at the incredible sensations as the clenching opening kissed and caressed the excited head of his erection.

Ethan had to suppress the urgent need to thrust his enflamed passage upward onto Aron's engorged hardness. Aron pushed in a bit more and Ethan used his rectal muscles to draw the wonderful impaler deeper into his body.

Aron squealed with joy,

"OHHHHHHHHH!! ETHAN!! IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!"

Another push and Aron's excited manhood sunk three inches inside Ethan's warm, moist sheath. Ethan almost lost his control as Aron's throbbing shaft pressed ecstatically over his enflamed prostate.

Aron gasped again as new and intense sensations gripped his engorged erection as it slipped further and further into an ocean of joy.

Ethan knew it was now time for him to move. He lunged upward and Aron's erection sunk into the depths of his grateful 'womanhood'.

With one forceful thrust, Aron lost his penile virginity.

Ethan flexed his rectal muscles along the entire length of Aron's imbedded hardness and Aron wailed in ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ETHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Aron slowly pulled his excited member back until the head of his member was at the clasping entrance and then lunged back inward. Ethan's rectal sheath clenched tightly around the thick intruder with an ecstatic milking action.

Aron wailed in ecstasy,

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSS!!"

Aron now moved on his own. He pulled back and thrust in. His lunges were slow then fast, half in, half out. His mind was a vortex of joy as Ethan milking sheath kissed, caressed and stroked his highly excited member. He moaned and wailed.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OH SWEET!! JESUSS!! ETHANNN!!"

Ethan's firm breasts ached and his rigid nipples were so erect that they felt as if they were going to explode. His jumping erection was spewing pools of precum onto his abdomen. Both thrust and lunged desperately against each other as waves of joy and passion flowed throughout their bodies.

Aron's hips became a blur as his thrusts took on a sense of urgency. He could feel the ecstatic pressure of his ejaculation building and his body urged him into faster and deeper lunges. His mind was in a fog of total arousal. Nothing mattered to him except the intense sensations that were
gripping his granite-like erection.

Flashes of orgasmic light filled his eyes as his engorged member jumped and jerked. He felt the first stream of thick semen build at the base of his organ and pulse upward. It seemed to pause at his thick, pulsing gland. The liquid joy swirled ecstatically around it and then it exploded into the
depths of Ethan's milking rectal sheath.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Ethan thrust up and froze, his sheath exploded as Aron's ejaculating erection bathed his convulsing passage with gushing, thick torrents semen. His anus and anal passage spasmed and clenched as his own liquid joy blew up his jumping erection and jettisoned high into the air. Loud spattering sounds
could be heard as it splattered back down onto his abdomen and chest.

Aron wailed again as a second ejaculation pulsed its way up his erection and flooded into Ethan's already foaming sheath. It back flowed out past his thick member and down his thighs and onto the bed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ETHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

Aron's body and mind were totally saturated with his orgasmic sensations. His breathing became labored, his body trembled and convulsed. The third and most intense ejaculated exploded up straining manhood.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Aron's body went into orgasmic overload and lost consciousness for a few seconds. He slumped forward onto Ethan, his abdomen pressing hard against Ethan's still ejaculating member. When he recovered both were still in the throes of their orgasmic aftershocks.

"OH! JESUS ETHAN!! I NEVER WANT THIS TO END!!"

Their bodies slipped and squished against each other. Aron loved the feeling of Ethan's hard spurting member pressing into abdomen. He smiled and squirmed his body all around it.

Ethan gasped at the incredible sensations.

"OHHH!! ARON ... THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOO!! GOOD!!"

In about a minute, Aron slowly pulled his softening member out of Ethan's reluctant rectal sheath. A wet popping and slurping sound was heard as it slipped past Ethan's anal lips. Ethan moaned as the wonderful thick feeling left his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Aron ... slowlyyyyyyyy!!"

Everyone was happy, especially Aron. He was 'out of the closet' and in full acceptance of his sexuality.

[06O] EPILOGUE, SEAN, ETHAN, ARON:

While they were being cleaned, their memories were being altered so they remembered none of their sexual counters in the 'room'. What did remain in their minds were fragments of each other.

Sean, Ethan and Aron were put into a deep trance like sleep and moved to the holding room. Aron would be recalled at a later date for Shemale transgendering.