All Comments on 'Ali's Art Ch. 11'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
grammpahx6grammpahx6over 13 years ago
What a tease

Damn you! Now I have to wait another day, and probably another. You rascal!

You have an unbelievable writing talent that lets me feel the emotion, the ever closer sway of these two toward the inevitable. Thank you for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
grrr

he needs a smack upside the head.. even his mom sees it

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
Still hot but needs proofreading

I can't wait for the next chapter. You need to proof read before submitting. There was a break in continuity in the B&B: one moment they are in the tub, the next sentence they are on the bed.

hardinghardingover 13 years agoAuthor
Not proofreading - little lines

I'll have to put some of those little way lines in ~~~

There's a break on the copy I submitted between those two sentences that didn't make it to the version here.

HookmeistrHookmeistralmost 11 years ago
Teasing

The teasing is probably one of the things that makes me want to keep reading more and more. It's kind of like seeing a woman in a very sexy outfit. Leaves something to the imagination and creates intrigue. The build up is so much more amazing than just allowing them to give in all at once. Great job!

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

WOW !

That wasn't just hot, it was sizzling !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
2230 Followers
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES